[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>your country
>countries you've been to
>favorite country
>>
>Country that nobody gives a shit about
>Georgia, Iran, Russia and Turkey
>Georgia <3
>>
flag
the ukraine, riga, israel
-
>>
>>106768151
>Hungary
>Slovakia, Austria, Germany, France, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece
>Australia
>>
>United Kingdom
>United Kingdom
>Ireland
>>
>flag
>flag
>flag
>>
>>>/trv/
>>
>Colombia
>Colombia
>None
>>
flag
France, Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland
flag
>>
Canada
US, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, UAE, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan
Iran
>>
>canada
>america, uk, ireland, france, the bahamas
>ireland, I love the weather and the people are really cool. to be fair the uk is very similar to ireland but there's just something about ireland I like more
>>
Russia
15+ coutries, mostly EU + nothern Africa
Italy, Genova
>>
>>106768151
>>your country
It's complicated
>>countries you've been to
All of the EU except baltics and most of the balkan, UK (you guys ok if I count you separately?), Switzerland.
>>favorite country
Most of them. I love you all, you sick cunts.
>>
flag
most of Europe, UAE, Israel, Georgia, Egypt, Tunisia, Thailand, India
India, bar none
it really is the quintessential travel experience
>>
>>106768151
flag
15+
Tie between Spain/Portugal/Panama
>>
>>106768151
USA (duh), Canada (Quebec, Anglo, and Inuit Canada), Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands, UK, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany (only Berlin though), Vietnam, Hong Kong.
Greenland, Quebec, (Inuit) Canada, and Vietnam were my favorites. Although Vietnam just barely beats the rest
>>
>>106770630
>India
visiting the birthplace of your ancestors?
>>
>>106768151
>flag
>Belgium,Turkey,France,Suriname,Spain
>Spain
>>
>>106771730
yes, 23andMe DNA Traveling(TM)
>>
>>106771730
It's the birthplace of a whole lot of people's ancestors t b h Olaf.
>>
>>106768151
Been to 30 countries, mostly in Europe, but some in Asia and Africa as well. My favorite by far would be Estonia.
>>
>>106768151
I'm poor
>Flag
>Flag
>Flag
>>
>>106768151
>Korea
>Japan(okinawa)/Russia(Vladivostok)/Vietnam/Thailand/cambodia/Bongland/Land of surrender/dutch/germany/czeck/Italy/Swiss/Belgium/Austria
>bongland/germany/dutch
>>
>>106768204
Are you that Georgiaboo Azeri?
>>
>Finland
>Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, UK, US, France, Germany, Italy, Vatican, Spain, Portugal, Czechia, Croatia
>Finland
>>
Canada
France, Poland, Ukraine
Poland was my favorite. France was the worst
>>
>>106768151
>flag
>Some centro-american countires, can't remember its names. Germany, USA, Canada, Japan. The Japanese are great people, I do like their country. I'm gonna go to Chile this year.
>>
>flag
>Belgium, Algeria, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, Andorra, Italy, Denmark, Austria, Canada(soon : Japan, Czech rep and Australia)
>Italy
>>
>>106768368
>>106768368
where did you visit in Iran and how was it?
>>
>>106768151
I've been places in west Eurasia but my all-time favourite remains Britain

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.