[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How come LGBT became such an integral part of western values?
About 70 years ago most europeans and americans would find it disgusting but nowadays you are made out to be a bigot if you don’t at least tolerate gay prides etc.
>>
>>9875022
>>>/pol/
>>
>>9875022
>IMPLYING
They haven't - Western values have been being slowly thrown out the window since the french revolution.

Our current relativistic values can't accept LGBT rights as a maxim because they're precisely that: relative.
>>
Western values still hold true in some European countries. Christian based traditional family, disdain for mentally ill freaks of the rainbow, fierce holding on to cultural heritage. Tolerant of people of the other skin, but making a clean line between the local white christian population and colored immigrants. They're not one of us, but we tolerate them.
>>
>>9875022
>it
What are you talking about precisely ? LGBT is a lot of things.
>>
>>9875022
Because its integral part of personal liberties and individualism and heritage of humanism, this is what separates the European from barbarian. Imagine unironically not tolerating same sex love as if its some threat to some sheep herding fundamentalist biblical tribe rather than a biological phenomenon we should by now understand and integrate into advanced society.

Not accepting homosexuality is top cringe. Nobody forces you to practice it, but your descandents in 100-200 years might even give that a try if they so please, free of current taboos
>>
>>9875022
After civil rights failed the two main cards that could be played by the left was homofuck and starting the next wave of feminism
>>
>>9875161
Your ancestors also blabbered about the same shit.
The barbarians won and Rome is gone, you too will follow in their footsteps.
>>
>>9875161
You will always have those who are free and those who are not. Many people still feel the need to restrict other people independent of them to cease some activities that they themselves find 'bad'. People who they're trying to restrict in their personal behavior are free citizens, not their slaves. This is the understanding they lack.

Many blame Christianity for being conservative, but its problem is being too global and far reaching. You're simply not put on this earth as anyone's master to tell them what should they do to appease your own sense of what is right.
>>
>>9875184
WE
>>
>>9875190
Well it's kind of the Gay's fault for trying to push homosexuality in a country founded on Christianity
>>
>>9875022
Why is this board so obsessed with homosexuals? I only hear them about them once a month outside of here, it’s not nearly as overblown as so many of you like to think.
>>
>>9875184
Our Catholic conservative ancestors of late antiquity Rome?
>>
>>9875098
Which countries do you mean?
Even eastern europeans are starting to accept it.
>>
>>9875214
Leftypol shitposters
>>
File: weddingus2.jpg (18 KB, 600x458)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
HIV/AIDS.

Gay life was still pretty underground and bohemian in the 70s and 80s. But that created the conditions for a deadly virus to spread. Men are having promiscuous sex, and they're not getting tested, the healthcare system isn't even researching it until people show up in the hospital dying of this novel disease. And it got bad for straight people too because (a) there are bisexual people (b) there were gay men who would marry women because that's what society tells them to do while having secretive gay sex on the side and then infecting their wives. And other factors.

It was fucked up and something had to be done. Retroviral drugs were researched and introduced to slow the spread and make it survivable. Secondly, the suffering created a lot of sympathy for gay people. The normalization of gay people in the society was also a way to deal with the virus. You encourage monogamy, less promiscuity, gay marriage, etc. You bring gay men out of the underground into mainstream life. One of the early advocates for gay marriage in the early 90s for instance was New Republic editor Andrew Sullivan, who was a gay, Catholic conservative (and HIV+). It's a conventional, conservative idea if you think about it.

And that's what happened.

Also lots of gay people coming out of the closet. If you know a gay person, you're less likely to hate them. Maybe you still do. Maybe you'll hate me. But maybe it's your son, or daughter, brother or sister. Maybe it's a cousin or an uncle or an aunt. Maybe it's a friend who you didn't know was gay. And when people come out in large numbers, that has an effect throughout the whole society. A lot of people now know a gay person and if they hated a gay person before, but now they know a gay person who is their friend, do they hate their friend? Some do. But I think over the past 30 years, more and more people decided that hating gay people was wrong.

https://youtu.be/aXAU4MmMIMo
>>
>>9875227
How is OP “leftypol”? Unless if you’re trying to imply he’s falseflagging.
>>
>>9875233
Of course he's false flagging you tard. This is a shitposting thread
>>
>>9875239
>everything I don’t like is shitposting
Go back to where you came from.
>>
>>9875239
Well, there are people who unironically constantly seethe about gays like OP does.
>>
>>9875022
70 years ago most europeans and americans attended church
>>
>>9875250
I see far more pro gay and anti religion threads
>>
>>9875022
Because surprise, values change! Letting people fuck or marry whoever they want is not wrong and never was.
>>
>>9875212
>America was founded on Christianity
False. Jefferson's deistic convictions are evident from his writings, and he was a high-profile critic of established Christian dogma; he even wrote his own version of the New Testament, the Jefferson Bible, expunging the Gospels of all references to the supernatural. Washington never attended communion services at his church and took great pains to refer to his god by deistic terms like "Great Author" and "Almighty Being" in his inaugural address. While Adams credited religion in general with bolstering public morality, he was personally a deist, if churchgoing, Congregationalist and later a Unitarian (yes, the kind that eventually became Unitarian Universalism), and consistently argued that the United States had been founded on rationalist and Enlightenment principles and rejected the notion of divine legitimation for political leadership.

It is also interesting that these eminent figures were heavily criticized for their lack of religious devotion in times past. Rev. Bird Wilson had this to say about them in a 1831 sermon:

“”The founders of our nation were nearly all Infidels, and that of the presidents who had thus far been elected [George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, and Andrew Jackson] not a one had professed a belief in Christianity.[8]
As an aside, the thirteen colonies were not entirely Christian (there were about 3000 Jews at the time of the revolution), and it has been documented that 160 Jews[9] and two Muslims fought on the side for independence.[10] Haym Solomon, a Jew, was a personal friend of George Washington and was a key financier of the Continental Army.
>>
>>9875281
>nuh uh
Sorry leftypol
>>
>>9875289
America never was a Christian nation. It was founded on secularism and adamantly refused to bow to retarded theocrats. I'm Christian, but I don't spread that bullshit everywhere.
>>
>>9875289
Not an argument.
>>
>>9875296
You can't change reality leftypol, that's why you have your own website where you can jerk off to your fantasies
>>
>>9875303
Give me proof that America was a Christian nation please?
>>
>>9875310
https://bunkerchan xyz/leftypol/catalog html
>>
>>9875318
>not wanting to push Christian rules on everyone with no justification makes you leftypol
>>
>>9875325
>push Christian rules
False, fags want to push homosexuality on christians, it's much different.
>>
>>9875329
>wanting to fuck whoever they want and marry whonever they want without fear is pushing homosexuality on others
>>
>>9875334
Yes, spamming boomer television with ads about how it's okay to be a gay nigger with HIV is pushing homosexuality on Christians
>>
>>9875342
If you're straight, you've got nothing to fear. Sexuality cannot be changed. These people bought the ad space, so they can put whatever ads they want. It's capitalism.
>>
>>9875351
Just because you're not gay doesn't make it not propaganda you tard
>>
>>9875356
Cry harder. If you want to live in your Christian paradise, maybe the Vatican is good for you?
>>
>>9875358
Amazing how quick you abandoned all your arguments. Mind fucking off back to where you came from?
>>
>>9875364
I live in a place I love. No one is pushing anything on you, they're just saying it's OK to be gay (because it is). The USA were never a Christian nation.
>>
>>9875371
>No one is pushing anything on you
They're literally making gay nigger aids Christmas acceptance commercials
>>
File: 1338497892331.jpg (76 KB, 700x491)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>9875281
Cope
>>
>>9875377
It's OK to be gay. It's not a choice. If you are going to shit on a person for something beyond their control, it is a bad thing to do. So yes, I feel no problem whatsoever with TV ads telling people it's OK.
>>
>>9875382
Okay? What does that have to do with them spamming gay nigger aids acceptance Christmas commercials?
>>
>>9875378
Jefferson admired Christ's beliefs, but rejected the supernatural elements of the Biblical story.
>>
>>9875386
>acceptance
>it's OK to be gay
Same thing
>>
>>9875389
Why did he call himself a Christian? I didn't know deists were considered Christians
>>
>>9875393
If it was about acceptance they wouldn't be spamming it on boomer TV with a Christmas theme
>>
>>9875378
I'm gay and I think there is a lot of value in Christian concepts. My aunt is an Evangelical Christian and I've received nothing but love from her.

https://youtu.be/zxdrmVRaD1I

>>9875377
I hope your Sunday is peaceful, warm and happy.
>>
>>9875098
bruh...
>>
>>9875400
Sorry but being gay is a mental illness not a choice.
>>
>>9875022
Because the French Revolution and the Enlightenment as a whole ended up emphasizing individualism and this notion of liberty. It's only natural that issues such as women's rights and gay rights would come to be seen through this lens.

>About 70 years ago most europeans and americans would find it disgusting
70 years prior to that, the idea of women voting would be considered disgusting be a great many people.
Each new generation is going to apply these values to the issues pertinent to their time.
Conservative opposition is always going to exist and I for one think it's a great thing. The conservatives offer much needed criticism, first to make sure that our expansion of freedom is reasonable and secondly to make sure that it happens gradually.
>but nowadays you are made out to be a bigot
This is true and it's wrong. Conservative and liberal opinions are two sides of an important whole.
>>
>>9875405
Maybe I'm mentally ill. I think we're all probably suffering though in different ways, or feel like we're suffering sometimes.
>>
>>9875413
Leave it to gays to try and fix their suffering by filling their ass with dicks
>>
>>9875407
Not really most westerners are progressive to a certain degree even the ‘right wing’ part of the population.
>>
File: 5771434b1f217.image.jpg (192 KB, 1160x872)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>9875416
Nah, that's what Pride parades are for. You go, it makes you feel better. It's like a painkiller. There might be things in your life that make you feel like you're suffering, too. Like I said, I think we all feel that way from time to time. Filling your ass with dicks is just when you get horny at night.
>>
>>9875419
Progressive is a relative term. Much of what could be considered progressive 70 years ago is quite standard now.
You might consider much of the right wing to be progressive but I think that reflects a mismatch between your own notion of the term and the one that society has colloquially adopted.
>>
File: DDNXdpnXgAAKq_8.jpg (222 KB, 1200x900)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>9875419
The word you're looking for is Liberal which used to be a conservative term.
tl;dr most western countries copied Mussolini and Hitler's economy, that's why leftoids constantly seethe about Americans calling modern leftism Communism. It IS communism, only they want to elect it democratically. Just this statement alone has sent 5 trannies back to leftypol. It's called Social Democracy which was created to sap the energy from Marxism by harnessing social and labor issues without violent revolution.

That's why tankies seethe, because their ideology is dead and buried. It has been replaced by the whipped and submissive system that brings you gay niggers HIV Christmas commercials and JP Morgan gay floats
>>
>>9875161
Exactly. Western, at least American, values are founded on personal liberty. It's not that western ideals have crumbled, it's that gradually as new social phenomena appeared, the average opinion adjusted based off of the importance of personal liberty.
>>
>>9875440
So we're living in... gay fascism? Sign me up!
>>
>>9875424
Yes, pride parades are fags fooling themselves into thinking they're relevant
>>9875441
Wrong
>>
>>9875447
Not necessarily. Homofag's masters don't give two shits about them. They'll use them until the public no longer cares about faggots. It's the same thing for women and minorities.
>>
>>9875448
Gay people fit into an intersectional framework that does actually make them quite relevant.
>>
>>9875457
Intersectionality doesn't exist
>>
>>9875459
It does in the sense that it's a unifying force for many different people who feel oppressed and maligned, despite their otherwise different experiences.
>>
>>9875448
I think it's about feeling valued in that moment with a community with you. Sometimes people will propose to each other. It can be a bit hammy from time to time, but like I said, it feels good. People feel connected.

I hope you will feel valued too. You might hate me, but I want you to know that I don't hate you. I just want to radiate healing love towards people, with genuine affirmation, like the Care Bears.
>>
>>9875473
I think the word you're looking for is identity politics. Intersectionality is 90's COPE for social democrats still pushing communist era identity politics and trying to sell it to zoomers.

Yes, Identity Politics and Collectivism make people feel more than they really are, just like how the Communist Russians and Aryan Germans threw themselves into a meat grinder for something they believe transcended themselves. But in the end they both lost. It's the same for gays.
>>
>>9875476
Fuck off fag, this isn't a hugbox.
>>
File: giphy (8).gif (1.09 MB, 478x268)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>>9875483
>threw themselves into a meat grinder
>>
>>9875484
I accept your anger and respond with healing love.
>>
>>9875483
No I mean intersectionality. It describes the political unity of many different groups that would otherwise be distinct and perhaps even opposed. The idea of crisscrossing lines of oppression allows for intersectional movements to invite in women, immigrants, people of color, members of the LGBT community, really anyone that feels oppressed and to manifest change from a collective mass.

>Intersectionality is 90's COPE for social democrats still pushing communist era identity politics and trying to sell it to zoomers
Communists, including Marxist feminists, are fundamentally opposed to intersectionality.
>>
not fair to wave the worst of them just because the general opinion of not caring
>>
We need to thank Christkeks and their world renowed christkek moral values :)
>>
File: 0_MiNFjw0cG4J68Djf.jpg (186 KB, 1200x687)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>9875495
Yes I know. Intersectionality is 90's COPE for social democrats still pushing communist era identity politics and trying to sell it to zoomers.

>c-commies don't like it though that makes it good
Fucking retarded faggot
>That's why tankies seethe, because their ideology is dead and buried. It has been replaced by the whipped and submissive system that brings you gay niggers HIV Christmas commercials and JP Morgan gay floats
>>
>>9875495
I prefer standpoint theory which is a bit more Hegelian although intersectionality diverged from it. Marxism meanwhile is an incredibly complex social theory, perhaps as complex as any other school of thought stretching 150 years or so. I think it can probably take you in a lot of different directions.

Also the idea of particular oppressed groups being incompatible with communist organizing isn't really accurate if you look at the history. Look for example at what one of the most dangerous communists in the history of the United States said about gay people.
>>
>>9875506
>Intersectionality is 90's COPE
I don't really see how. Also intersectionality is markedly different from identity politics in the communist era. Feminism during the 1960s, for instance, was still largely concerned with the experience of middle and upper class white women.
>>
>>9875515
>Also the idea of particular oppressed groups being incompatible with communist organizing isn't really accurate
That's a fair point. But I think Marxism, ideologically, emphasizes class as being the central divisor and cause of oppression. Which is why the development of class consciousness is so important.
I don't think it's that certain oppressed groups are incompatible with communist organisations, but I feel that they might disagree about the supreme importance of class when their own experiences with oppression are rooted around different aspects of their identity.
>>
File: tgu.png (18 KB, 511x213)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>9875022
>How come LGBT became such an integral part of western values?
It's the liberal elites using marxists as their pawns as always. As soon as homosexuals stop being useful the LGBT ideology will be thrown under the bus like scientific racism was.
>>
>>9875536
I agree with that. I think the only thing is that oppression tends to compress class distinctions together within the oppressed group. In a similar manner, if some imperialist army invades your country, the internal class struggle in your country is going to take a backseat to ending the national oppression of your country by defeating the invading army, like how communists would in fact ally with bourgeois forces in China to drive out the Japanese.

It's the dialectic between the primary and secondary contradictions.

Could probably apply in other circumstances. Like if there are hate crime mobs roaming around and beating up gay people or some other group, they're not going to care if JPMorgan Chase shows up with a giant steamroller and wipes them out. It's like, whew, glad that's over! Or I'll see some socially conservative / vaguely alt-right or third-positionist types or something that will say "globohomo is destroying based small businesses," but if you're going to be discriminated against by these small business owners then you're going to go work for globohomo. Indeed, the proletarianization of the petty bourgeoisie is clearly the ideal path toward the heightening of class antagonisms and bringing about the international revolution.

But y'know, thanks to the flattening of online discourse, you're not allowed anymore to tell the difference between people who believe in social justice and corporations who cynically exploit it. If you think cops shouldn't kill black people then you're basically the same as Raytheon!!! Herp derp
>>
>>9875524
It's just identity politics with a different name. Stop being retarded
>>
>>9875483
>muh communism
>>
>>9875184
You imply morals have big sway in the longevity of a government. AHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>9875600
Yes. Identity Politics inherently stems from Collectivism practiced in Communism. Gays being pushed in the media is a leftover from western nations adopting Coporatism from the Nazis and Italians.
>>
>>9875613
>Gays being pushed in the media is a leftover from western nations adopting Coporatism from the Nazis and Italians.
I love this new theory. You should keep developing it and posting in threads.
>>
>>9875613
Any evidence for this?
>>
>>9875625
Any evidence for what? History? Corporatism was created by European Catholics to be a Capitalistic Socialism to counteract the destructive nature of Marxism, and it won. So what you have now is Social Democracy
>>
>>9875613
the whole argument is giving liberty to gays to be gay instead of it being a license to be fucked with. this is not the opinion of eastern europe and they endured an actual media web unlike us
>>
>>9875641
>the whole argument is giving liberty to gays
Not really. It comes from Bioleninism
>>
>>9875640
No, the idea that "identity politics" movements like gay rights come from Marxism. According to all the evidence we have, Marx wasn't fond of identity politics beyond those of the class struggle.
>>
>>9875657
>No, the idea that "identity politics" movements like gay rights come from Marxism
Bioleninism
>>
File: 1539605667696.gif (2.17 MB, 280x358)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB GIF
>>9875654
just gona drop some shit like "bioleninism" and not elaborate?
>>
>>9875659
>>9875654
What is Bio-Leninism?
>>
>>9875666
>>9875667
Lenin only served for 7 years. In that time he dissolved much of Russia's laws. One of those laws was criminalized open homosexuality. Intelligentsia of the time (and today for that matter) idolized this period of relative anarchy as some sort of Utopia. That's where Homosexual activism comes from, retards who drank the koolaid and thing that Lenin's 7 years WAS a Utopia.
>>
>>9875690
>gay activism comes from communism and they all love Lenin
>>
>>9875690
interesting fact and it would be exciting to change law but this is the most hardcore twisting to call commies unmanly i can think of
>>
>>9875701
Yes. Homosexual activism has it roots in the belief that when Lenin deleted Russian laws that a Golden Age of homosexuality was ushered in. Bioleninism
>>
>>9875232
Interesting take how all these lgbt rights could be an hiv coping mechanism.
Still, this movement has reached the point of hysteria. People turn their sex preference into persolity, pride months are basically prop bombardment and parades normalize all kinds of perversions.
There is a limit for the required level of gay acceptance to stop hiv spreading, and the west is clearly past it
>>
>>9875733
You can see evidence otherwise. Gay rights advocacy predates Lenin's rule by years, and for the most part Lenin is seen as a tyrant in the West.
>>
>>9875022
Liberals and (((Brazilians))) have pushed the LGBT shit on us to weaken the frame of society, the family unit and to encourage more blind consumerism.
>>
Here's the heart of the issue:
1. There's nothing virtuous about men sodomizing other men.
2. Our society doesn't care about virtue anymore.
3. We should care about virtue because it's the only way to create a successful, long-lasting civilization, and it gives meaning to people's lives.
>>
>>9875640
Socialism came before Marxism you moron.
>>
>>9875755
>Gay rights advocacy predates Lenin's rule by years
Sure, but they mostly accepted that Lenin's deletion of criminalized open homosexuality ushered in a Golden Age of homosexuality and gave them legitimacy, even if it was re-criminalized and labeled a mental disorder just a decade later by the same regime.
>>
>>9875762
Define and measure virtue
>>
>>9875761
>>9875762
whatever you 2 keep talking like we are riding a river well the way you talkin whoever steering the boat the gays are but a wing of a grand conspiracy to terrify you
>>
>>9875773
This isn't a major point of Lenin's rule. Gay rights activists who heard that he decriminalized homosexuality were probably happy for a bit, but the two currents of thought remained very much separate.
>>
>>9875789
>This isn't a major point of Lenin's rule
Exactly, but faggots make it a main point about his rule. Everything's always about them.
>>
>>9875780
The greater self-control a person has, the greater their virtue. The more a person's actions are beneficial for society and civilization, the greater their virtue. Exactly how much virtue is necessary? People getting married and having children so they can continue their families, culture and civilization is virtuous. Gay sex is not virtuous.
>>
>>9875808
>Exactly how much virtue is necessary?
Meant to continue with: "About as much as we had 70 years ago."
>>
>>9875808
>>9875814
How is people having straight sex more virtuous than gay sex? Both are literally are from two people fucking for the same chemical release, there's no self-control in either cases

>continue their families, culture and civilization is virtuous.
What, did people just stop making children in USSR and Nazi germany after both fell? Nobody has kids for their culture and civilization, they're irrelevant to the act
>>
>>9875836
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>9875836
The problem with gay sex is the same problem as with meaningless sex in general. What's important here is marriage because it's about creating an environment for bearing and raising children for the reasons I mentioned.

>Nobody has kids for their culture and civilization
That's where you're wrong. The primary way of passing on your culture and civilization is by having children. Spreading your values to other people is another way, but if no one has children then you won't last more than a single generation.

Here's another problem. Not only has sex become meaningless, but even having children is meaningless now too. People used to believe that it was about doing the will of God, or continuing their religion or culture and way of life. Now, people have children because they think it would be fun. It's not much different from having a pet.
>>
>>9875842
You don't look like a sweaty wiggling pair when fucking? Don't use rubbers cause its not virtuous? Fuck only in the home?
>>
File: am0ek.jpg (49 KB, 554x559)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>9875842
Cope faggot. Gay and straight doesn't matter, they're both slaves to the same chemicals. The difference is that one side has the possiblity of having children, what you call "virtue" is just the condom breaking or someone forgetting their pill.
>>
>>9875875
Do you know how batshit insane you people are
>>
>>9875870
>Marriage
Modern definition of marriage is pretty loose sempai. I mean we don't even stone cheaters anymore nor can husband stop his wife from being a slut without getting jailed

To me marriage looks like paperwork.
>That's where you're wrong. The primary way of passing on your culture and civilization is by having children.
Nobody actually thinks like that when they have children. They fuck and breed even if they hate ther government, neighbours and society.
>Spreading your values to other people is another way, but if no one has children then you won't last more than a single generation.
Teachers spread values anon, not you or your kids. The values your grandparents had are vastly different from ones (you) have, most of the time.

1930 to 1945 was the generation of nazis, yet we see no nazis today. Did those people just forget to procreate?
>Here's another problem. Not only has sex become meaningless, but even having children is meaningless now too. People used to believe that it was about doing the will of God, or continuing their religion or culture and way of life. Now, people have children because they think it would be fun. It's not much different from having a pet.
Top kek, you're delusional
>>
File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (126 KB, 1280x720)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>9875740
I think the HIV/AIDS crisis is the most immediate historical context. But I don't really see Pride parades as substantially that different from Carnival or Mardi Gras except it's for LGBT people with the additional emphasis on "love" and "validation" that's a big theme.

In a way, it's similar to nationalism (it even has a flag). And like nationalism, you can't make people not believe in "Pride" by oppressing it. If you do that, that only reinforces a sense of identity with it. And we were doing Pride parades in the 1970s, so it's not like oppression is going to make us stop. It was much worse then. Believe me, earlier in my life, I was either going to come out of the closet or kill myself. And I'm here posting this so you can see which path I took.

So to put me back in the closet, you have to kill me. And you can threaten me anonymously over the internet, but that doesn't mean anything to me. It's just like a kind of "acting out" online. So it's on you now. I'm waiting.

To me, this stuff is just normal. I don't perceive Pride parades as a way to brainwash you into loving me, either. You don't like it, so it seems like it's an intentional plot against you, but the reality is that it's not about you at all. It doesn't matter what you think about me or anybody else who goes to them, because it's about "us" together validating each other, and that's what makes it so powerful as a "movement" in a sense. And you can hate me, but I don't hate you. I mean that. And forget all this talk about Marxism or socialism or Vladimir Lenin or whatever. Just dump all those loaded ideological terms and look at this as more of a sociological phenomenon.

Also, it's all shut down this year, but it's a massive, global entertainment business at this point. It's not going away tomorrow

https://youtu.be/gsPvERBaw7I?t=1307
>>
>>9875226
Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Balkans.
>>
>>9875909
>Modern definition of marriage
I don't like the modern definition either

>They fuck and breed even if they hate ther government, neighbours and society
And the best way to change your government, neighbours and society is to replace people who don't share your culture and values with people who do. The Mormons and the Amish are set to take over large portions of the US because they're the only ones with a fertility above replacement rate.

>Teachers spread values anon, not you or your kids
It's both.

>Did those people just forget to procreate?
See above point.

>Top kek, you're delusional
You're the one who's saying that sex is meaningless and no one has children to spread their culture and values. I think it's probably true for most people these days, but it wasn't always this way. I'm also arguing that we should change and get our values in order, otherwise we won't last much longer as a civilization.
>>
>>9875946
>The Mormons and the Amish are set to take over large portions of the US
Hmm. Doubt. Would be an interesting setting for a sci-fi story though.
>>
>>9875836
From a scientific point of view, faggots are disliked because they are leaches.
You eat, breath, drink water and occupy valuable space in the "tribe" or community. But you do not make babies, babies are needed to take care of the old once they grow up and you become old. So you become a dreg if you don't breed, who only consumes and doesn't care about the future of the tribe.
So that's why gays are disliked, killing gays might be done so that gays who hide can become "normal" and make babies.
That's what I can theorize.
>>
>>9875022
Capitalism.
>>
>>9875342
Don't forget about crying about hallmark christmas movies because it shows straight couple with the same skin colour (guess which one).
>>
>>9876000
Gays might actually be adaptive. If 5% of the tribe is gay, the tribe is still going to reproduce itself because the women will have more than one child, and now there's some extra "uncles" to help out around the nest too. They're not making babies but they're doing other productive tasks that strengthens the community and gives them a survival edge over others.

It's like the fa'afafine of Samoa. They don't consider themselves "gay," but they kinda are. It's a much older way of structuring this but they serve in an "uncle-like" role in their communities. It is kinda funny because you do see a lot of gay men doing "service sector" jobs in a community. Hairdressers being a stereotypical example, but there's truth in it.
>>
>>9875022
It became part of the dogma to control the sheep. Look how happy they are when a corporation puts their flag in the company logo or shows support (with a tweet) to the cause. Easy. Same reason they are expanding and promoting "diversity" (like in Estonia) to other countries.
>>
>>9876077
Word of advice, if you want to win people over to your cause, characterizing them as a bunch of "sheep" is probably not a good plan. Not everyone has the same level of intelligence you have, and that's the reality. Being like "ha ha look at how happy these morons are to be CONTROLLED" is not going to win anyone over to your position. That kind of hostility often pushes people away from others, and applying that kind of purity test to the rest of the world is often going to leave you with very few allies.
>>
>>9875022
>LGBT
>integral part of western values
Yes, statistical values.
>>
>>9875022
it's not
>>
>>9876094
>5% of people will try to kill themselves
what, like mostly after a cancer diagnosis?
>>
>>9876092
Why would anybody care what fags do in their spare time? Fags come here and pretend like they're oppressed and then get mad that we tell them they're just a bunch of useless tool.
Fuck them, I wouldn't want them on my "side" anyway.
>>
>>9876052
>Gays might actually be adaptive
I also think that, I agree with your points. Also, gays in tribal societies most likely carry less sexual diseases than bisexuals and straights, since you live in a tribe there is very little people in there. So gays will contact with the very limited amount of gay men. So any diseases that might be exclusive to gays will stay with the gays, while if you force gays to act normal publically. Straight people will get the same diseases as gays an vice versa.
I also think other people have important role in society. For example a psychopathic killer. They are bad today, but in the past they could be a great warrior, since they love violence. While if grugg is very smart, he is usually antisocial so he has a lot of time to think. Someone like that could be the guy who drew the walls in caves? The mentally ill or disabled usually die very early in tribal life because of lack of hygiene and medicine. But for the short time of being alive, they could teach little kids to be more empathetic, since they'd be physically or intellectually stunted? That's also a possible social function for the retards/disabled.

Gays, geniuses and other outcast are random mutations, so even if two gay men and women have babies, their babies could be normal or bi. While if geniuses have babies, the same applies.

Yeah, I think we agree on most things.
>>
>>9876127
Hey, I didn't make the fucken OP. Go blame that guy. One love.
>>
>>9876092
>if you want to win people over to your cause, characterizing them as a bunch of "sheep"
Wait... Should I care about people making a cult about brands, commercials and corporations? Also, I'm not a cult leader or anything so "very few allies" is kinda irrelevant to me.
>>
>>9876177
Just saying, don't complain about people being indifferent to your existence while simultaneously advocating ineffective propaganda. It's like a child wanting attention from their parents.
>>
>>9875232
>retroviral drugs
>slow spread
nigger by keeping them alive they only spread the virus more, if anything they should have cut their dicks
>>
>>9875119
Kek, I missed this one
>>
>>9875800
lol they hardly talk about him
>>
>>9876337
>if anything they should have cut their dicks
meme
>>
File: 1566426091731.jpg (57 KB, 550x467)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
The absolute state of the west lmao no wonder your fertility rates are fucked you'll all be speaking turkish by 2050
>>
>>9876701
Cry harder, turks are going to be next once we are done with the west
We will make every man in earth a femboy, and there is nothing you can do to stop us
>>
>>9877298
all you will do is get thrown off a roof or die when the state can no longer afford to pay your aids medication
>>
>>9877339
>muh AIDS
lmao go cry harder
>>
>>9877298
>you WILL suck the dick.....or else
>>
>>9876592
>lol they hardly talk about him
You must be new
>>
>>9875161
This is your brain on too much Rosseau and Voltaire
>>
>>9877480
No, I'm observant.
>>
>>9877509
Nearly every fag on here's a socialist, it's not a coincidence
>>
>>9875396
Because saying you weren't christian got you thrown out of the sort of societies jefferson ran in. You don't write a book stripping out all the miracles and supernatural parts of the bible unless you disbelieve the parts that make a religion religious .
>>
>>9877542
>everyone I say is socialist is socialist
>>
>>9877580
Quit pretending to be retarded
>>
>>9875161
Two dudes or chicks developing "feelings" for one another is not the same as heterosexual love, not even the same feeling. Heterosexual feelings are unique and special, homos just have a fondness that is confused by arousal. They're not the same, don't make that mistake. If you really believe that, then you belong on reddit not 4chan
>>
>>9877686
Can you prove it?
>>
>>9875161
Good post, nice to see people who can actually think for themselves
>>
File: 1338165197400.jpg (37 KB, 286x323)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>9875571
Imagine all the tranny suicides when that happens.
>>
>>9875022
the Jews did this
>>
>>9875022
I don't know, but faggots are repulsive. I don't know how anyone can pretend they have some sort of moral high ground by accepting that disgusting behavior. Since when is tolerance a virtue? What's next, having sex with dogs being normalized? I hate faggots, and trannies should be removed from society
>>
>>9875161
Worst post ive ever seen
>>
>>9877686
There's no way you could know this unless you're bi. You outed yourself as a degenerate.
>>
>>9875161
>>9875400
Repent, faggots
>>
>>9877673
Not an argument.
>>
File: cat_btfod.jpg (59 KB, 605x457)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>9875281
>>9875296
>>9875310
>>9875325
>>9875334
>>9875351
>>9875389
>>9877547
https://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel06-2.html
>It is no exaggeration to say that on Sundays in Washington during the administrations of Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809) and of James Madison (1809-1817) the state became the church. Within a year of his inauguration, Jefferson began attending church services in the House of Representatives. Madison followed Jefferson's example, although unlike Jefferson, who rode on horseback to church in the Capitol, Madison came in a coach and four. Worship services in the House--a practice that continued until after the Civil War--were acceptable to Jefferson because they were nondiscriminatory and voluntary. Preachers of every Protestant denomination appeared. (Catholic priests began officiating in 1826.) As early as January 1806 a female evangelist, Dorothy Ripley, delivered a camp meeting-style exhortation in the House to Jefferson, Vice President Aaron Burr, and a "crowded audience." Throughout his administration Jefferson permitted church services in executive branch buildings. The Gospel was also preached in the Supreme Court chambers.

>Jefferson's actions may seem surprising because his attitude toward the relation between religion and government is usually thought to have been embodied in his recommendation that there exist "a wall of separation between church and state." In that statement, Jefferson was apparently declaring his opposition, as Madison had done in introducing the Bill of Rights, to a "national" religion. In attending church services on public property, Jefferson and Madison consciously and deliberately were offering symbolic support to religion as a prop for republican government.
>>
File: TOO BASED, PEPE.jpg (29 KB, 334x506)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>9875064
>>9875066
>>9875098
>Most people rejected his message
>>
>>9875265
>anti religion threads
push back and it's necessary
>>
>>9875378
that quote doesn't really sound like mainstream christisn belief. in fact it sounds like he's denying christ's divinity
>>
>>9878364
He was Unitarian
>>
>>9878353
It's not that there needs to be a push back. The same reason we don't go to bunkerchan and try to redpill people. It's like yelling into the void. At a certain point there's just going to be shitposting third world 80 IQ retards who need attention, and they get it in anti religion and gay threads.
>>
>>9875161
I reject your liberalism and humanism

Everything that disgusts me personally is evil, and killing disgusting people like you is good.
Fuck your morals and fuck your rights, a stray dog has more "inherent value" to me than any filthy sodomite does.

Degenerates like you should be thrown off rooftops.
>>
>>9875667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmroKlAJMsM

Tl;dw: Bioleninism is using the naturally shit tier people of any given society, like degenerates, mental cases, faggots, outsiders like immigrants etc to achieve power via collective group action in the power vacuum caused by the disunited elites of liberal democracies. It basically does the same what Leninism originally did by just using the class resentment of the impoverished peasants etc as source of strength and eventual replacement for the old aristocratic elites of Imperial Russia.

Basically, both leninism, and bioleninism, create political organizations out of low status people using their resentment, and guarantee their loyalty by promising them high status via removing the old hierarchies and instilling the new, leninist/bioleninist hierarchy that promotes these low status people to the top.
>>
>>9878411
>Fuck your morals and fuck your rights, a stray dog has more "inherent value" to me than any filthy sodomite does.
Based. Fuck these vile sodomites, someone needs to tell the world they are disgusting
>>
>>9878519
>Molymeme tier video essay from self-described reactionary blogger
>>
>>9878521
>>9878411
Seethe
>>
>>9878796
Yes, and?
>>
>>9878865
Are you just a zoomer that trusts everything he reads on the internet?
>>
Elite/bourgeois capital interests have trended toward fetishization of the other. If gay rights make people happy, they will be more productive. If they aren’t wanted by the general population, it’ll be forced upon them through the products and services they consume. In other words, late stage Christianity.
>>
>>9878881
I trust my own brain to make sense of the world based on the information I can gather from it.
You didn't press any arguments against 5 content of that video or the concept of bioleninism.
>>
>>9878981
Maybe you should look for sources that aren't blogs run by political extremists.
>>
>>9878992
As a political extremist myself, I don't give jack shit about what source you deem worthy.
>>
>>9879009
Okay doomer
>>
>>9875022
This ismt history but media propaganda. Brainwash a generation from birth with 24.7 propaganda and you can make them believe anything. If the propaganda is turned off they will go back to normal pretty quickly.
>>
>>9878411
>>9878521
Go ahead, but you've already lost. The closet is a far more powerful means of social control than the threat of violence or any physical prison, because the closet is a psychological and mental prison that enslaves one's mind. It's why social conservatives were so invested in maintaining it. If I go around thinking "oh no, what will people think of me because I'm gay" and live a double life, well that is a far more powerful means of social control than anything else. But once we broke that mental enslavement and learned to live our lives openly and without fear, then it was all over. We realized that, you know, there's nothing to be afraid of. And that inspires masses of people all over the world.

I'm just one guy. You could kill me, and I'm still waiting around for you to do that, but IMO if you did that, it wouldn't be much of a victory for you, more of an infantile lashing out, because you'd be killing someone who has already beaten you.

https://youtu.be/PV3dDRNmj_U
>>
>>9879166
this nigga knows
>>
>>9875161
around (((enlightenment))) never relax
>>
>>9875022
liberalism and constant shilling by gays.
>>
File: leviathan.jpg (552 KB, 1304x1014)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>>9879166
I'm assuming that from the image and the video that this is a wind-up, but on the off-chance that it's not

>But once we broke that mental enslavement and learned to live our lives openly and without fear, then it was all over. We realized that, you know, there's nothing to be afraid of. And that inspires masses of people all over the world.
>I'm just one guy. You could kill me, and I'm still waiting around for you to do that, but IMO if you did that, it wouldn't be much of a victory for you, more of an infantile lashing out, because you'd be killing someone who has already beaten you.

You learned to live your lives "openly and without fear" not because you flipped a switch in your brains, but because you knew there was nothing to be afraid *of*. Hegemonic authority was and is on your side. Why wouldn't it be, the cult of pleasure has ruled since the collapse of organised religion, and what could better represent empty and purposeless gratification than homo-love.

Point is, one man with a gun killing a single homo wouldn't do anything. The others would calculate, accurately, that their chances of being hurt remain fairly low. It would even give them something to carp about as they appropriate yet more of our cultural capital. If, however, there were an organised campaign of sustained violence, do you really think that your newfound indifference to taboos would last? Would all the gays and the trannies and their pink-haired fellow-travellers really have broken free of the 'mental enslavement'? If institutional discrimination or violence were to return, you'd get right back into your closet faster than you can say 'battyman'.
>>
>>9876052
Yeah, 5% of the tribe engaging in extremely risky behavior that is not only damaging themselves but potentially also other members of the tribe is an evolutionary "adaptive" strategy.

So its like infertility except with downsides lmao faggots are delusional
>>
>>9879903
Contemplation of the future are a pointless exercise, but one I like to indulge in so here goes. Nothing will threaten LGBT rights in the Americas, but with the rise of Islam in Europe, you will see LGBT rights increasingly imperiled on that continent. The conflict between the liberal order and Islam will be the thing to watch, and European LGBT people are unfortunately going to be caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>9879903
>If, however, there were an organised campaign of sustained violence, do you really think that your newfound indifference to taboos would last?
Yes
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (81 KB, 1280x720)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>9879903
>>
i think it should be a requirement to post your face when you enter these threads, anonymity was a mistake
>>
>>9880289
Proof, if it were needed, that gays are mentally defective. Fear is completely rational in the face of a genuine threat. You may think you have beaten big brother by not loving him when the bullet strikes your skull, but society will simply move on.

>>9880263
>Nothing will threaten LGBT rights in the Americas
>The conflict between the liberal order and Islam will be the thing to watch

Today's third-generation Muslims are much more extreme than the ones who emigrated to Europe in the first place. How do we know that, when much of America becomes predominantly beaner, they don't adopt a stronger form of Catholicism? This goes double if the USA ever stages a military intervention in Mexico, by the way.
>>
>>9880326
So a system somewhere between Reddit's updoots and China's social credit score needs to be implemented?
>>
>>9880339
no we just need to bully ugly people for having stupid opinions
>>
>>9880339
Upvotes are a disease, but an account could work. Something like everyone being a tripcode user. Yuck.
>>
>>9880331
>Today's third-generation Muslims are much more extreme than the ones who emigrated to Europe in the first place. How do we know that, when much of America becomes predominantly beaner, they don't adopt a stronger form of Catholicism? This goes double if the USA ever stages a military intervention in Mexico, by the way.
México is more likely to turn into a Spanish-speaking USA than the USA becoming a hyper-Catholic nation. I cannot envision a future in which Catholicism becomes the dominant American religion.
>>
>>9880263
Good, they might stop pretending to be oppressed and actually get oppressed, as they deserve. Tired of faggots screeching about oppression when they get everything handed to them Fucking syphilis, AIDS/HIV, hepatitis, etc are all extremely over represented among homosexuals. HIV/AIDS was called the "gay" disease for a reason and still today homosexuals, that comprise maybe 2% of the population, account for more than half of all HIV/AIDS transmissions in the west.

A large % of the population finds you disgusting at a base level and that disgust makes them avoid you, just like most people avoid shit because its disgusting. Thus we are bestowed with the evolutionary benefit of not getting diseases that you spread. You can prance around and fly fag flags as much as you want but that won't change the fact that when people see you they are disgusted as if they just stepped in a pile of steaming shit.
>>
>>9880383
Anon, I personally am straight. You are arguing with a person who doesn't exist. But at the end of the day, I think you ought to be a little more empathetic. God made LGBT people for a reason, you know? It isn't healthy to get so upset over them.
>>
>>9880395
my statement is not an argument.
>>
>>9880383
Homosexuals are the one who are seen as disgusting by the large population and not the far right?
Huge copium dose right there
>>
>>9880566
Yes, exactly, the human brain responds to two males kissing the same way it responds to a bucket of maggots or a pile of shit. Its a normal evolutionary response of a healthy adult male to avoid diseases disproportionally spread by homosexuals. Makes perfect evolutionary sense (as opposed to homosexuality).

>far right.
No one, not even the dirtiest communists, approve of fags. It's why even the utopia, known as California, turned down gay marriage on a vote.
>>
>>9878411
>Everything that disgusts me personally is evil, and killing disgusting people like you is good.
High quality ethical reasoning right there
>>
File: 1604682694548.jpg (78 KB, 768x960)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>9875022

The reason why the LGBT movement is so prominent today in the West is quite simple: people paid for by billionaire Jewish international financiers. Soros was involved. Paul Singer also. Soros' trade is foreign currency. Singer's is trading third world sovereign debt. They both used their political connections to squeeze their client states dry.

The LGBT rights thing today is not an organic movement. Ordinary people don't think gay sex is normal and they don't want to take their children to watch movies about people who have gay sex. This was shoved down our throats by Jewish billionaires.
>>
>>9880576
>Yes, exactly, the human brain responds to two males kissing the same way it responds to a bucket of maggots or a pile of shit.
>Its a normal evolutionary response of a healthy adult male to avoid diseases disproportionally spread by homosexuals.
Post the studies then.
>No one, not even the dirtiest communists, approve of fags. It's why even the utopia, known as California, turned down gay marriage on a vote.
This is cope, there are plenty of people who are pro gay marriage if you ever read a study on the matter, and the percentage grows larger as time goes by.
>>
File: gigachad.jpg (65 KB, 1068x601)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>9880577
Yes
>>
>>9880585
>https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19419899.2017.1328459

>This is cope
The only one coping is you, and you are literally coping because you're a fag.

It's only the urbanites in the west that support this degeneracy. Conveniently the same places that have massive murder rates, suicide epidemics, drug overdose epidemics, homeless epidemics, raising wealth disparity and dwindling living standards.

Truly blessed people forging the path of the future.
>>
>>9880603
>https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19419899.2017.1328459
You conveniently let out the fact that the study was done my measuring the saliva produced when seeing the imagery, which could indicate either emotions of disgust or anxiety.
But even in the worst case scenario, these findings highly undermine the progressive cause. We know that it is possible for people to support behaviour they personally find unattractive, so even if you find homosexuality unappealing you can still be pro-gay politically.
>No one, not even the dirtiest communists, approve of fags
>It's only the urbanites in the west that support this degeneracy.
Good job refuting yourself. There are plenty of people who are pro-gay, and we know that because we have poll data.
>>
>>9880672
*hardly, not highly
>>
File: 1372464824822.png (208 KB, 339x485)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
Leftypol thread? I think I know what to do.
>>
File: f3f.jpg (45 KB, 600x882)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>
File: 238.jpg (34 KB, 338x497)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>
File: 62e.jpg (9 KB, 186x270)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>
File: 0ba.jpg (10 KB, 188x268)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>
>>9875022
Western world is drunk on liberalism and legalising everything that was viewed down on in the past.
First it was sexual depravity, then homosexuals, then trannies, then sex change operations and now we're slowly aproaching normalizing pedophilia.
>>
>>9880672
weak

>We know that it is possible for people to support behaviour they personally find unattractive, so even if you find homosexuality unappealing you can still be pro-gay politically.
>unattractive
>unappealing
>not using the word disgusting
Nice weasel words you have there. Are you also pro-downs syndrome? Maybe some other disfunctions you are "pro" for? We, for some reason, have to teach pre-schoolers about two daddies and butt sex because you are fundamentally dysfunctional. That's what it comes down to, you faggots are actively pro gay, you attempt to normalize a disfunction and call it normal and you're so far up your own ass that you believe it. You actually believe that putting your dick in a another mans anus is not only normal (despite it inherently being an unhealthy an unsafe thing to do) but attempt to teach impressionable young kids that its normal. Worse yet you turn around and accuse anyone that dares speak up against it as a homophobe. Here's the thing though, no one is afraid of fags, we're disgusted by them.

>There are plenty of people who are pro-gay
There are plenty of people who are idiots. Your point? Do you also eat shit? There's plenty of people who eat shit. Then again, you're probably pro-scat fetishist as well.
>>
File: 1297172216001.png (99 KB, 377x377)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>9880802
>now we're slowly aproaching normalizing pedophilia
>>
>>9881007
>That's what it comes down to, you faggots are actively pro gay, you attempt to normalize a disfunction and call it normal and you're so far up your own ass that you believe it.
Homosexuality is obviously not a dysfunction. There is no way you can come up with this conclusion if you observe the data without religious bias.
>There are plenty of people who are idiots. Your point?
You said that no one is pro-gay, and I called your bullshit out
>>
File: file.png (44 KB, 738x382)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>9881036
>Homosexuality is obviously not a dysfunction.
>obviously
Homosexuality is a text-book definition of a dysfunction, you have to be fucking retarded to argue otherwise so it checks out.
>>
>>9877890
Indeed they will go through hard times when the corporate media stops feeding their fantasy.
>>
>>9881082
Why do you think it is a dysfunction?
>>
OP, the answer is simpler than you might like, it is the nature of media.

The biggest subversive element of Western culture is the media exploiting the human nature. The biggest objective of every whore and whoreson working in the field is to provoke the viewer, to rustle the jimmies, to challenge the status quo within "virtuous" constraints. It began as simply covering the topic of faggots from a neutral perspective, accustoming the powerless public to it more and more, then when the fags themselves realized that the social dynamics of the homophobic majority and homosexual minority have changed since the previous time to the point that homos would not be under threat if they came out, homos started becoming more vocal about their abnormality, then the media doubled down and so it has been accumulating in Western society since then, began with the homos, continued with the transsexual filth, and it will continue further, there already were pedophilia apologists on media outlets and why? Because no one is beating the shit out of these people, no one is throwing them in the bog, because when nature is not filtering the weak from the strong, man must do it and when man isn't doing it the weak will start swallowing the group like a parasite and destroying the collective with its mind virus.
>>
>>9881125
Not him but buttsex, the main instrument of homosexual intimacy, involves putting your penis where faeces comes from. It is gratuitous, an indulgence in base pleasure which yields nothing
>>
>>9881125
Because they are not functioning properly. Not that complex now is it?

Putting aside current morality there is no difference between pedophilia, beastiality and homosexuality in terms of their dysfunction. Absolutely none.
>>
>>9881181
>It is gratuitous, an indulgence in base pleasure which yields nothing
Just like eating ice-cream. Next argument.
>>9881194
>Because they are not functioning properly. Not that complex now is it?
I know you think that, what I asked for is the argument that establishes that conclusion. What you gave me is a retarded tautology. Homosexuality is a dysfunction because homosexuals are not functioning properly!
>>
>>9875161
based
>>
in short, jews. they are a scurge and spread shit like this worldwide. they want degeneracy everywhere.
>>
>>9875161
thats bs you faggot. europeans in whole do not and should not accept degenrate behavior. its one thing to be afaggot its another to put asschaps and acty like a faggot in public. now go back to feliching your bfs asshole.
>>
>>9875476
their father should have been i ntheir lives. they wouldnt have been useless faggots.
>>
>>9881277
>Homosexuality is a dysfunction because homosexuals are not functioning properly!
Yes, that's what the word dysfunction means. Homosexuals, by virtue of being homosexuals, are dysfunctional. But let me humor you.

Animals have an innate desire to pass on their genes, they do this trough procreation, and the only way for humans to procreate is with the opposite sex. This explains attractiveness for the opposite sex in evolutionary terms and why its a trait among humans along with why it feels good. Humans consequently seek out the opposite sex both consciously and subconsciously. This is a functioning human being. Now, if you're a homosexual, then your drive to procreate is dysfunctional as it is leading you to procreate with someone with which you physically can not procreate. Evolutionary speaking you are an organism expending energy to procreate with absolutely no return on your investment. Nature fucks up from time to time. You are natures fuck up.

The fact this needs to be articulated to you is sad
>>
>>9881181
>buttsex, the main instrument of homosexual intimacy
It isn't, it's a disgusting perversion of homosexuality that merely happens to popular.
>>
>>9881194
Don't call your ancestors retards, it isn't nice.
>>
yikes, it’s a chudnest in here
>>
>>9880576
I guess that's why in porn homosexuals of both genders are popular with heterosexuals of both genders.
>>
>>9881388
>making up shit
The number two searched item on PornHub in 2019 was "aliens". You have no argument.
>>
>>9875476
their father should have been i ntheir lives. they wouldnt have been useless faggots.
>>
>>9881388
>straight men watch lesbians so they actually like fags
lmao

rotten flesh and maggots = homosexuality
>>
>>9881374
>Animals have an innate desire to pass on their genes, they do this trough procreation, and the only way for humans to procreate is with the opposite sex. This explains attractiveness for the opposite sex in evolutionary terms and why its a trait among humans along with why it feels good. Humans consequently seek out the opposite sex both consciously and subconsciously. This is a functioning human being. Now, if you're a homosexual, then your drive to procreate is dysfunctional as it is leading you to procreate with someone with which you physically can not procreate. Evolutionary speaking you are an organism expending energy to procreate with absolutely no return on your investment. Nature fucks up from time to time. You are natures fuck up.
Actually this is probably wrong. If homosexuality was just an evolutionary dead end, it wouldn't be taken up by natural selection, so there is reason to think that it did play some role to the propagation of the species.
But in any case, how is this relevant to ethical matters? If you are a naturalist you would agree that "nature" is just random mutations, so why would we even give a shit if certain sexual acts generate offspring? Nature only cares about reproduction, but humans also care about forming relationships with other beings, and sex can bring a couple closer emotionally, on top of just being plain fun.
>>
>>9881035
It's not even a slippery slope, you can directly apply the same logic. Marriage is a fundamental right, the state cannot "demean" marriages or make them feel unequal, procreation is not fundamental, and institutions change. Divorce is a right so couples can split up at their own whim. How can the state say love between an adult and a child are unequal? We don't deny the right of marriage to the retarded, so intelligence and development are not a basis. Face it, pedophilia is love and just as natural as faggotry.
>>
>>9875161
Lmao prime example of a kissless virgin.

I met guys in their 20s on pick up artist forums who were 6'7 with 500k cash in their bank accounts. They never paid hookers and spent all their money traveling the world fucking women.

You used to be able to go anywhere in the world and post in the pick up artist forums where you were. You would get 5ish members messaging you and you would meet up and go out together. This is how we learned the best clubs and bars to go to and the ins and outs of new cultures.

We lived in a way you kiddos couldn't imagine. I can go to any city in the world and before I even arrive I have 5 or so dates lined up from tinder and various other websites.

If I made a tinder right now I could have hundreds of matches if I were in any majority city by tmmr.

I'm probably a solid 9/10 and my iq is over 145. If you are a Chad this is the way you live.

Rather than criticize ask questions you may have and I will answer based on my knowledge and experience.
>>
>>9881277
Eating ice cream is dysfunctional, yes
If u only ate ice cream u would die
>>
>>9881410
https://glreview.org/article/why-women-watch-gay-porn/
>>
>>9881471
Then eating carrots is also dysfunctional,since If you only ate carrots, you would die (or at least your health would deteriorate)
>>
You should oppose gay rights solely on the principle that the court made an absolutely pathetic ruling based on no actual law or constitutional basis but instead on personal moral conviction to change the cultural landscape. It definitely ranks as one of the worst court rulings in US history and completely subverted states and citizen's will.
>>
>>9881489
The difference is that carrots do nourish you significantly. This is the proper function of food, and it fulfills this function insofar as it does. Ice cream doesn't
>>
>>9881447
>actually this is probably wrong. If homosexuality was just an evolutionary dead end
I didn't claim it was an evolutionary dead end nor that homosexuality is an evolutionary trait, you retard. What I said is that the trait that causes attractiveness to the opposite sex is not functioning properly in homosexuals.

>so there is reason to think that it did play some role to the propagation of the species.
Retarded argument made by retards. I suppose you also believe that is the case with downs syndrome and a host of other genetic diseases that got passed since if its still present it must be beneficial to the species! Right?

>blah blah blah nothing really matters Its all just nature guys pls
Lmao, at least you admit to the fact that homosexuals are dysfunctional.
>>
>>9881508
Jeez who cares we both agree that it is not immoral to eat ice cream or suck a lolipop so the argument doesn't work against homosexuality either.
>>
>>9881478
>popsci article from a literal fag blog
>claims 1/3 of gay porn was watched by women
>no actual numbers or statistics provided
2% of the population are gay. If we assume they watch gay porn like people watch straight porn and that 1/3 of views are from women that would break down to maybe 0.5%-1% of women watching gay porn? Even taking this at face value you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>9881517
No one is even saying it immoral, it's just biologically wrong, unhealthy and shouldn't be encouraged.

Just like scat fetishist aren't encouraged but if you want to eat shit go ahead. Just don't make kindergartners read books about shit eating to "normalize" it.
>>
>>9875022
brainwashing.
>>
>>9881534
/thread
>>
Imagine a pill that would cure homosexuality. What happens next?
>>
>>9881551
There already is one
>>
>>9881517
The function of sex is procreation. This enables the human species to perpetuate itself. This same urge, being channeled and spent more and more into anal sex, could be completely exhausted. This would end humanity. Obviously this isnt likely to happen, but take another example with drugs. It's easy to stay high all the time, this takes away from your life and will take as much time from you as it can, even up to the day you die. A little bit of pot wont do this, but the nature of where it leads remqins the same. In both cases, rather than going towards health and proper function, the energy is spent on nothingness.
This being realized lends to the understanding of time being finite, and the human life as one day ending. Each present moment being given to nothingness will eventually leave you as undeveloped, weak, totally spent, with nothing to show for it-- towards death, not life
>>
>>9881510
>didn't claim it was an evolutionary dead end nor that homosexuality is an evolutionary trait, you retard. What I said is that the trait that causes attractiveness to the opposite sex is not functioning properly in homosexuals.
You said that it is nature's fuck up which is wrong if it contributed to the survival of the species.
And there is a possibility that the trait that causes homosexuality is present in the brain of heterosexuals as well, but deactivated, which would make heterosexuality dysfunctional going by your braindead logic.
>Retarded argument made by retards. I suppose you also believe that is the case with downs syndrome and a host of other genetic diseases that got passed since if its still present it must be beneficial to the species! Right?
I don't have to argue for it, it is a scientific theory made by people more educated on the subject than either of us (unless you are a biologist with specialty on the subject).
>blah blah blah nothing really matters Its all just nature guys pls
Pretty much. And apparently this is your own view too, so you are just being full of shit.
>Lmao, at least you admit to the fact that homosexuals are dysfunctional.
I don't, but even if I did it wouldn't help your case so I have to wonder why are you giving me arguments that you yourself know don't work.
>>
>>9881551
we reverse engineer the pill since it obviously uses technology far in advance of our own, nanomachines to restructure brain neurons and shit
>>
>>9881582
>read a book, fags are normal
No
>>
>>9881532
>No one is even saying it immoral
Nigga please
>it's just biologically wrong, unhealthy and shouldn't be encouraged.
There is no "biologically wrong", biology is just random mutations.
And you need to demonstrate that it is unhealthy.
>>
>>9881582
>You said that it is nature's fuck up which is wrong if it contributed to the survival of the species.
<evidence missing> only claimed by gays as if truth.

>And there is a possibility that the trait that causes homosexuality is present in the brain of heterosexuals as well,
Yes, its called heterosexuality that didn't have its wires reversed. This is such a fucking retarded argument that its hilariously bad.

>I don't have to argue for it, it is a scientific theory made by people more educated on the subject than either of us
<evidence missing> Its not a theory, its jut a thesis by some gay activist lmao. Trying to appeal to authority and you can't even do that properly.

>Pretty much. And apparently this is your own view too, so you are just being full of shit.
No, my view is that homosexuals are dysfunctional. That is factually correct. You're the one that contradicted this fact.
>>
>>9881603
>There is no "biologically wrong"
Incorrect
>>
>>9881589
Its a thought experiment you fucking idiot. If homosexuality is just normal and ordinary and completely healthy then such a pill would never be administered to homosexuals since there's nothing to cure. This is what modern gay activists claim about homosexuality.

So supposing such a pill would pop into existence. What happens?
>>
>>9881577
>This being realized lends to the understanding of time being finite, and the human life as one day ending. Each present moment being given to nothingness will eventually leave you as undeveloped, weak, totally spent, with nothing to show for it-- towards death, not life
This is just verbal fireworks.
Is a sterile couple having sex also "a movement towards death" which leaves you as "undeveloped, weak, totally spent, with nothing to show for it"? Is life's sole purpose to make offspring? What about being in a relationship with another person, something to which sex can contribute? And even if you just have sex for fun, why is this a waste of your time? Is the ideal lifestyle for you trying to generate offspring 24/7?
>>
>>9881654
Implying faggot relationships aren't shallow as all heal and dysfunctional
>>
>>9875022
cultural revolution
>>
>>9875571
>>9877890
>>9881090
Or they will become violent and fight back.

Imagine:
>You're a proud Christian white father who has disowned his son for being gay and kicked him out of his house.
>The day after, two big burly niggers break in, beat you up, smash your golf thropies, then rape you, while your son laughts at your tears.

>Be a Muslim patriarch that has thrown away the hormones bought by his tranny daughter.
>In a couple of days, get ambushed while you go to Friday prayer and get your dick cut off and several pills of estrogen shoved down your throat.

>Be a La Raza suprematist who has spray-painted "41%" on a Trans Support Centre.
>Your car is set on fire and your dog is reduced to bloody chunks.

>Be a white mother trying to distance your children from the children of gay parents.
>Find yourself fired due to rumors of you molesting your own children, with a coworker you know is lesbian smiling sardonically at oyu as yo udo the walk of shame.
>>
>>9881604
>evidence missing> only claimed by gays as if truth.
It is a scientific theory that explains why the genes that cause homosexuality hasn't been bred out.
>Yes, its called heterosexuality that didn't have its wires reversed. This is such a fucking retarded argument that its hilariously bad.
The retarded argument is actually is entailed by your logic. If homosexuality is dysfunctional because the trait that causes opposite sex attraction is blocked, if scientists find out that a gay gene that is disabled in heterosexuals it follows that heterosexuality is also dysfunctional.
>Its not a theory, its jut a thesis by some gay activist lmao.
No, it's a scientific theory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation#Sexual_orientation_and_evolution
>No, my view is that homosexuals are dysfunctional. That is factually correct. You're the one that contradicted this fact.
Even if everyone accepted your view it still wouldn't give us any reason to think that homosexuality is immoral, therefore your argument is shit.
>>
>>9881661
Correct, there is no data to suggest that.
>>
>>9875066
French culture and language needs to be erased as punishment for the revolution
>>
>>9881654
Not all sex is the same quality. In the other thread there was a fellow who claimed to have sucked off many married construction workers. I told him it was unhealthy, and it is.
The sterile couple, assuming it was good sex and loving, at least serves to infuse the relationship with something better. It remains, however, that it's dysfunctional, and that the pursuit of it, the indulgence, does go toward nothingness.
The proper function of sex is to procreate, and this is essential to being a properly functioning human. If you got mad at the last sentence, you are confusing what i am saying with personal judgement, and you are blurring the lines: we're not saying the person is worthless or anything like it. You are also in a state of ego identification with being homosexual, in a way that no straight person ever does. There is no actual need for this, and it's not you, youre just a person who happe s to be gay. Anyqay We are simply sayi g here that it is dysfunctional because it cannot perpetuate the species.
We say the anal sex act is dysfunctional because it is a giving toward nothingness,. A pleasure to visit and revisit, an anus which sustains damage, and fecal matter. As opposed to penis in vagina, which makes children. And by the way, the same essential thing is technically true for vagina penis with a condom. The same giving to nothingness.
>>
>>9881711
There's plenty of data to show fags are dysfunctional parings, like abuse
>>
>>9881742
Then show it, Pussy, lol.
>>
>>9881757
Why? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Fags are largely in abusive relationships and disproportionately abuse drugs and alcohol to cope. Practically every Bi woman you meet has been raped.
>>
>>9881734
>Anyqay We are simply sayi g here that it is dysfunctional because it cannot perpetuate the species.
And I am saying that there is zero reason to think that the only proper function of sex is procreation. It's something you made up.
And even if sex's purpose was procreation, that wouldn't make anal sex dysfunctional, since having anal sex doesn't stop you from also having vaginal sex. (Since it doesn't interrupt "the proper function of sex" it is not dysfunctional even by your own logic.)
>>
>>9881742
Plenty of data yet it never gets posted, how queer
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
Homosexuality is perfectly normal
>>
>>9881772
>I say that something happens even if I don't have proof therefore I'm right
Burden of proof, retard
>>
>>9881795
As if fags care about data
>>
>>9881809
read
>>9881810
>>
Fags basically owe the entire modern wave of gay acceptance to Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and Will & Grace, which convinced women that watched them that gays are their cute non-sexually threatening friends and by extension, their husbands were forced to stop being so mean to homos. Yet I never see gays acknowledge what these shows did for them, they always credit shit like the Stonewall riots for some reason, even though it was an incredibly minor historical footnote about boyfuckers chimping out that their underage prostitution ring got cracked down on and most normies hadn't even heard of it until AFTER gays were already culturally accepted
>>
>>9881772
I don't. So prove your bullshit.
>>
>>9881818
No thanks, knowing you, a fag, you'll completely ignore it
>>
>>9881802
>the gays want us to be like animals
>>
>>9881813
What can be asserted without evidence can also be discarded without evidence. You offered zero evidence that you are right and then tried to say that "we don't care about data." I care. I'm bisexual. Gimme dat data.
>>
>>9881833
Fags don't care about "evidence" of their dysfunctionality. Any and all data that doesn't support them is a personal attack
>>
>>9881825
HGHHHH. GRRRGRGH. GRRROWL. HGHHGDHR RHHRHGH SNARL SNARL. GROWL. GHHHRHHG. ("Sentience and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race")
>>
>>9881787
>there is zero reason to think that the only proper function of sex is procreation. It's something you made up
No
There is bonding, sure, but there is no point to that, wbich begets family, without the procreation.

>i can do both
Reread this
>>9881577

Maybe you can find a socially derived function. Maybe your purpose is you like to ge5 in yiur jammies and watch sex in the city. Thats socially derived. If the human being cannot engag3 in procreation, it does not further the species, and is therefore dysfunctional
>>
>>9881838
I care, I want to know if I'm dysfunctional. I have a pretty happy relationship with a dude. Maybe I wasn't happy and was just fooled into thinking so?
>>
File: 8n2lk.jpg (22 KB, 562x562)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
im fine with encouraging homosexuality in rival county's to knock down their birth rates
>>
>>9881842
>I care
No you don't. You only care about jumping through hoops to try and prove you're morally superior by liking cock. It's the same with all fags. Hard numbers means nothing to them, all the care about is "being on the right side of history" even though they will die alone.
>>
>>9881849
>Hard numbers means nothing to them, all the care about is "being on the right side of history" even though they will die alone.
I repeatedly say that I want your data. Give me the fucking data, you have shown absolutely no reason why I should even believe you.
And considering we're defending our literal right to get married, I don't believe WE are the ones who will die alone.
>>
>>9875161
This is exactly right. Accepting homosexuality is an example of western morals, that put the liberty of the individual first and the welfare of society second. Rejecting lgbt people just because they are "degenerate" is something more in accord to oriental values.
>>
>>9881824
Lol, ultimate excuse to not back up any of the radical bullshit you say.
>>
>>9875184
Rome was a christian empire when it fell, the "degenerate" pagan days were long gone.
>>
>>9881864
>I repeatedly say that I want your data.
Yes I know, all fags do. And as soon as you give them it nothing ever comes of it. Because at the end of the day you're trying to convince a heroin addict that being a heroin addict isn't healthy. They don't give a shit, and neither do fags. But unlike a heroin addict that crave the high, fags more often than not don't crave the "cumming" aspect, they crave the depravity. Which is a whole different can of worms.
>>
>>9881825
Humans are animals, dumbass. Don't give me that narcissistic Christian bullshit.
>>
>>9881883
OK, but why should we even care? You offered zero proof that it's harmful, and it's been repeatedly proved that homosexuals being repressed and forced to convert is harmful as well.
>>
>>9881886
>Humans are animals
Sure, but there is a critical difference between us and other animals. We have the capacity to reason, to have self-control and to do things for a higher purpose. Animals are not virtuous because they can't be.
>>
>>9881883
Bruh, it's not really hard to imagine that gay peeps are literally just wired to be attracted to their own sex. They aren't attracted to women in the slightest, so if they wanted to feel depraved they'd fuck a woman, just like how you'd feel depraved if you fucked a dude. You almost lean into conspiracy theorist territory.
>>
>>9881891
>why should we even care
Dunno, why do you post blatantly off topic posts for attention?
>>
>>9881707
They're 2-3% of the population
>>
>>9881900
>f-fags don't crave the depravity of gay sex
>>
We got people in this board defending faggotry, how far has 4chan fallen...
>>
>>9881915
They're obviously not from here
>>
>>9881899
Yes, but your sexuality is not one of those things you have based on "reasoning" and "higher purpose". It's one of the most animalistic things we could be talking about, up there with different people liking different types of food because of random genetic variation.
>>
>>9881913
What does that even mean? Is anal sex somehow different when it's between two men? Is cunningus for lesbians rougher than the one done by a guy on a gal?
>>
>>9881913
Heh, you gotta resort to retarded memes because you can't actually argue my point, huh?
>>
>>9875184
Christianity was the official state religion of the Roman Empire. In fact, the Empire started to fall apart when it became zealously Christian and close-minded.

Not a good record-
>>
>>9881915
Newfag detected. Try a different "argument".
>>
>>9881902
Wouldn't stop them from fighting back. Or, better yet, shouldn't. You don't get any braver if oyu know you might be beaten up and humiliated back if you fuck with them.
>>
>>9881926
>sexuality is not one of those things you have based on "reasoning" and "higher purpose".
It can be and should be. See this:
>>9875870
>>
>>9881915
lol this has been a far-right forum only since 2015. you’re the new one here
>>
>>9881920
They are in here though, these mentally ill abominations have ruined this fucking site
>>
>>9881927
>>9881933
Don't pretend to be moral when half the fun of being gay is smelling another man's ass
>>
>>9881841
>There is bonding, sure, but there is no point to that, wbich begets family, without the procreation.
Tat doesn't answer the question. I don't accept your position that the only proper function of sex is procreation, and I am asking for the argument
>Maybe your purpose is you like to ge5 in yiur jammies and watch sex in the city. Thats socially derived. If the human being cannot engag3 in procreation, it does not further the species, and is therefore dysfunctional
The point is that even by your standards anal sex is not by itself dysfunctional, because you can have anal sex and still procreate (by also having vaginal sex).
And I don't accept the idea that there is a "proper function" of sex, something that you haven't even tried to demonstrate.
>>
>>9881844
You are so evil, Vlad
Spread your buttcheeks now like a good boy
>>
>>9881915
muh safespace.
>>
>>9881942
Shoot yourself
>>9881946
>implying before 2014 people in here supported faggotry
>>
>>9881948
That assumes that it's objectively morally wrong to be attracted to your own sex, which just isn't true in any reasonable measure. Try again, buddy.
>>
>>9881996
>Fags are attracted to the depravity of gay sex so it's immoral
>nuh uh gay sex is moral
30 IQ faggot
>>
>>9881981
Yes. Most bigotry on 4chan was just memery. But acting like a dipshit attracts actual dipshits like yourself. When did you join, Bitch?
>>
>>9882010
What you typed right there is what is commonly known as a "strawman argument".

If you think it's morally wrong, then you need to back it up. Instead, you're acting like everything you say is 100% true because you said so.

There's already plenty of overwhelming evidence that being gay is natural, but you, of course, have already decided to brush it all off whenever you see it because you're a giant cunt full of hatred.
>>
>>9882041
Yes fag, keep dodging anything that brings your morality into question
>>
>>9881948
I take you're a boobs man, because I know plenty of men who like to nsiff women's asses (what do you think the "BRAAAP" threads were about, farting just for a childish gag?)

With that in mind, is liking women for their butts more than their boobs also immoral?
>>
>>9882047
I consider moral to fuck men and women, and think that hating on homosexuals will take you to Hell when you die.

Happy now?
>>
>>9882047
Lol, OK. You're the one that's avoiding actually speaking about morality. I'm actually asking for discussion about it, but you keep raging like a teenager.
>>
>>9882062
>I consider moral to fuck men
I know
>>9882085
No? You implied that gay sex is the same as straight sex when it's largely a fetish. Not they're intrinsically different, meaning you're wrong.
>>
>>9882340
Again, you're just assuming your viewpoint is correct while avoiding providing any evidence.

The only difference between gay sex and straight sex is that one is sex between two people of opposite genders and the other is sex between two of the same gender. That's it. It's that simple. Your "intrinsic difference" holds no weight. How can gay be a fetish when gay people have literally no capacity of being attracted to the opposite sex? That isn't how fetishes work, my guy. Fetishes are an add-on aside from your sexual preference.
>>
>>9875334
>without fear
that is the problem
they want to force everyone to approve their choices so they can safe
>>
>>9882409
*feel safe
>>
>>9882053
being a brapfag is a likely indicator of latent homosexuality
>>
>>9881886
>Humans are animals
time to embrace my inner ape
i will stop wearing clothes,eat everything raw and fling shit at people
>>
>>9881802
>Cannibalism is a common ecological interaction in the animal kingdom and has been recorded in more than 1,500 species.
>>
>>9881882
>Rome was a christian empire when it fell
and the goths were christians. Your point?
>>
>>9882451
Yes, that s good
>>9882628
Homosexuality doesn't harm anyone
>>
>>9881035
>Netflix didn't host and then double down on its support of a pedophiliac film with help from droves of twitter basedface liberals
>>
>>9881709
>It is a scientific theory that explains why the genes that cause homosexuality hasn't been bred out.
There is no gay gene. Secondly you extrapolating the hypothesis of there being a gay gene and in turn being beneficial to the species with the theory of evolution. One is theory the other is a hypothesis with no actual evidence to support it. All you have is a wiki link like a fucking idiot.

>>Previous research conducted in Western countries has failed to find any support for this hypothesis.
>>Although the greater avuncular tendencies of fa'afafine support the basic prediction of the Kin Selection Hypothesis for male androphilia, further research is needed before one can conclude that these elevated tendencies represent a specially designed adaptation for promoting the fitness of kin. We discuss a number of sociocultural factors that might promote the expression of avuncular tendencies by androphilic males in Independent Samoa. Our results underscore the importance of testing functional hypotheses in evolutionarily appropriate environments.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/247233129_Kin_selection_and_male_androphilia_in_Samoan_fa'afafine
But all you need is a wiki link to claim "SCIENCE" and call victory. Pathetic.

>if scientists find out that a gay gene that is disabled in heterosexuals it follows that heterosexuality is also dysfunctional.
See above, secondly, you have a multitude of genes that are not expressed and some would kill you if they were. The entire point, which you are doing mental gymnastics to avoid, is that one impedes reproduction, which is the exact opposite of the traits designated role. Literally the definition of dysfunctional.

>Even if everyone accepted your view it still wouldn't give us any reason to think that homosexuality is immoral, therefore your argument is shit.
>MUH IMMORALITY
strawman argument which I never even made lmao try harder fag. Shit eating is not immoral either but that doesn't make it acceptable.
>>
>>9881802
>appeal to nature
So are birth defects but we don't pretend the mentally retarded are normal. Why should that distinction be made for gays when they are abnormal by definition?
>>
>>9883373
many animals pee on things to mark territory
but if a human wanted to piss all over his furniture he would be considered crazy
>>
on the topic of homosexual animals i wonder how many of these are truly homosexual (as in straight up refusing to mate with opposite sex)
>>
>>9881707
>be gay black man
>gets hanged by furious lynch mob on suspicion of being involved in the rape
>Be Muslim patriarch's tranny daughter
>gets stoned to death by his cousins
>be transexual
>Pedro's cartel buddies assume you burnt his car, flay you alive and write ''youll never be a woman with the blood''
>>
>>9881507
based
same with abortion
Roe v Wade is bullshit
>tfw closing abortion clinics violates the 14th amendment but spying on citizens does not
>>
>>9880326
you first
>>
>>9883753
You thought Roe v Wade was bad? In Canada, the Supreme Court struck down ALL restrictions on abortion because they supposedly violated a section of Pierre Trudeau's "Charter of Rights and Freedoms." Which section? The one that protects life and security of the person...

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.