[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Tura satana.jpg (49 KB, 340x463)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>
>>9868571
Yeah. the term "moral panic" was coined by Stanley Cohen, who btw was a zionist jew. anyways, the mainstream media and modern "academics" use that term "satanic panic" or "moral panic" as a way to discredit and ridicule claims of satanic ritual abuse and say that it was part of a "hysterical witch hunt", despite supressed evidence to the contrary. Research the franklin child sex ring case, the finders cult, mcmartin preschool trials, and Paul Bonacci and Johhny Gosch. There is a very very deep and disturbing rabbit hole and you can connect the dots to the modern day Pizzagate/Epstein/pedogate theories.
>>
>>9868571
yes, it was mostly all true, just covered up by the CIA
>>
>>9868593
wtf is this real?
>>9868595
why would cia do this?
>>
>>9868600
because the top people in the US were part of it, those secret societies are a fundamental element of our government structure, search Michael A. Aquino
>>
>>9868595
can confirm, me and my D&D friends all worshipped satan and did human sacrifices at our black mass. They said if I didn't I'd roll only 1s
>>
>>9868571
Find Ted Gunderson, McMartin Preschool, franklin cover up, and the documentary conspiracy of silence, and of course Epstein and Maxwell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DquLnRycZms

yw
>>
>>9868600
Yes it is very real. Im not trolling. And to the other poster, the CIA and FBI are in on it, and have been for a long time
>>
>>9868618
you and your friends are irrelevant and nowhere close to power where those things happen
>>
>>9868620
Epstein was never a Satanist, jut a hedonic weirdo
>>
>>9868593
This.
In the mid 2000s in MANDATORY SOCIOLOGY 101 GOY class, one of our first readings was how this was TOTALLY DEBOONKED
>>
File: epstein.jpg (72 KB, 633x418)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>9868645
yeah, sure, he just had a temple full of esoteric symbology for hedonistic reasons
>>
>>9868645
Jews are Satanists
>>
File: Blue White stripes.jpg (45 KB, 1005x826)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>9868656
blue and white stripes are esoteric symbology?
>>
>>9868656
That's a temple to the Canaanite god Moloch.

If Epstein had any religious beliefs, he appears to have been a pagan, not a Satanist.
>>
>>9868667
>i can make a joke about it, so it's not real and totally deboonked
>>
>>9868670
moloch is a literaly demon
>>
>>9868670
>pagan, not a Satanist.
there are only two religions, anon. Mormon and Satanist.
>>
>>9868571
For the most part no but there are some exceptions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_River_murders was a group of Satanist prostitutes' lead by their pimp.
>>
>>9868688
Mormons are a masonic cult
And masonry is satanic
Therefore,
>>
>>9868699
fuck off Stan, the great teachings of Jesus Christ, morning, and Joseph Smith have immunized me against your tricks.
>>
>>9868702
>Joseph Smith
It turns out there was no help for the widow's son
>>
Some of this stuff was tied up in reactionary panic about daycare centers because women were entering the workforce in larger numbers at the time, and daycare centers were on the rise and that's where some of this alleged abuse was to have occurred. This related to fears of the decline of the traditional family during the Reagan years although most childhood sexual abuse occurs within the family.

The right-wing though are like beasts, in that they have an instinctual understanding of things but come to wrong conclusions due to a lack of proper political education.

See, if you've seen Full Metal Jacket, the misogynistic U.S. Marine platoon spends the whole movie talking about "gook whores" and then half the platoon gets wasted by a sniper (the best part) who they then discover, to their horror, is a skinny, teenage Vietnamese girl. Just destroys their whole world. Unfortunately she eats lead but the Marines' minds break and they go insane and start singing Mickey Mouse tunes. Stanley Kubrick was great. Anyways, I pointed it out because he also made Eyes Wide Shut about how young women are groomed and degraded by a sick society starting in their adolescence (FYI: Epstein didn't kill himself)
>>
>>9868884
Kubrick died before eyes wide shut was even released. he died of a heart attack. and the CIA has a heart attack gun. So, take from that what you will
>>
>>9868647
Yikes sweaty, u really think Satanic pedophile rings are real? that is just so antisemitic and homophobic, i cant even rn. im literally shaking. just another alt right nazi incel christian conspiracy tinfoil hat theory. did you snopes that?
>>
>>9868884
stop dating bad boys then
>>
>>9868593
Retarded irrational conspiracy theories do muddy the water and make it harder to catch actual pedophiles. Witch hunters just want an excuse to sadistically torture someone and are the moral equivalent of pedophiles.
>>
Royal Pedo Rabbit Hole - Jay Myers Documentaries
https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/royal-pedo-rabbit-hole-jay-myers-documentaries_lCoqiRAslgpqZDO.html
>>
>>9868947
t. pedophile
>>
>>9868952
T. pedophile
>>
>>9868571
not really
>>
>>9868952
funny but being an irrational retard works in favor of actual pedophiles so don't
>>
>>9868884
>FYI: Epstein didn't kill himself
I've seen the video though, don't know what to believe anymore, do you really pay a double to khs? How does that fucking work?
>>
File: image(29).png (1.22 MB, 690x3054)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>
>>9868947
I agree, but that doesnt discredit government corruption and coverups and the fact that this trafficking amongst powerful people does occur. Just because MSM says its all a hoax doesnt make it so.
>>
Oy vey this thread baited all the jewish child molesters on /his/
>>
>>9868645
>pstein was never a Satanist, jut a hedonic weirdo
Well, all Jews are satanists to some degree. Implicit satanist, if you will. Structural satanism.
>>
>>9868645
>was never a Satanist, jut a hedonic weirdo
What if I told you that satanists are just hedonistic weirdos.
>>
>>9868696
Also the ripper crew.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripper_Crew
>>
>>9868656
I think this temple exists in san andreas
>>
>>9868884
>Just destroys their whole world. Unfortunately she eats lead but the Marines' minds break and they go insane and start singing Mickey Mouse tunes
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
File: image(28).png (918 KB, 997x1122)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
>>9869145
>>9868645
>>9868665
>>
>>9868571
Fuck off nogger
>>
>>9868622
also not trolling, and can confirm it's real. multiple gov agencies involved, huge cover up, UGE!
>>
File: 45345897345897345.png (423 KB, 929x523)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>9869189
Watch the movie. Epstein was grooming these teenage girls to sell them as whores to rich and powerful men and then collect blackmail material for intelligence agencies and creepy deep-state mechanisms of control. That's what Eyes Wide Shut was about. Full Metal Jacket is about how Marines are indoctrinated into killing machines for those same creepy deep-state people where the drill instructors call them faggots and require them to name their rifles after women and sleep with them every night, turning the men into baby-men who regress to the womb (and making Pvt. Pyle suck his thumb like a baby) and sing those Mickey Mouse tunes. The private's weapon's name is Charlene, sir!

Then they go to Vietnam and fuck "gook whores." It was Kubrick's point like his other movies that Western social structures are based on contempt for female sexuality and a culture in which women are regularly degraded and exploited by power structures, enlisting men in their societies along for the ride and getting them to join in to control them too, coupled with that pervasive desire for regression to the womb. The gun-slinging Viet Cong sniper who shreds those soldiers makes a stark contrast to the whores of capitalism. Plus, her K/D ratio wasn't bad!

https://youtu.be/SbyAZQ45uww
>>
>>9868571
Yes, but as noted, the media placed the focus on a dishonest and wrong aspect of those cases (the religious one). 'Satanist' 'cults' were more like affinity groups centered around various illegal activities, including child rape and child prostitution (procurement of children for sex to other individuals). That's the lurid truth of the whole thing. Not 'devil worship' or other metaphysical things.
>>
>>9868635
based retard
>>
>>9869820
I always wondered what Kubrick was up to - drawing attention to a phenomenon centered around his people. Sure not all, but his people's culture and attitude define and are wildly overrepresented within this "deep state". Now it makes sense - his objective was to run interference so the people who notice the "deep state" pursue false leads. Take yourself for example - you have a well constructed analysis but are missing the forest for the trees. Patricarchy is a central feature of every significant civilization going all the way back. This "deep state" group has only become central within the west over the last five hundred years. Kubrick has you distracted.
Luckily he wasn't too successful with his misdirection around full metal jacket. Most westerners took the boot camp insanity as an example of how these deep state types have to psychologically destroy their pawns to get them to go along with the plan. And that included the bizarre childhood psychology experiments. Seeing the movie from the perspective of a European trying to empathize with these solidifies- I agree that the realization that they were getting sniped by a young woman did break them. But for a different reason.
>>
>>9869820
>>9871668
The scene put them in an absolutely absurd position of contrast. On the other they are getting slaughtered. Therefore - as good soliders - they needed to destroy their foe. But when that satisfying moment came, they realized she was a young woman. And good soldiers don't murder women (they may joke about whores, but you do not murder your foes young woman unless you are a genocidal lunatic). This contradiction alone was extremely alienating. But on top of that - it made them realize they are the bad guys. They are the evil invaders. And the Vietnamese are not an oppressed people who want US help, or even a proper foe. They are just a bunch of desperate peasants pushed by America into a position of such desperation that even their reproductive aged woman are fighting. The soldier's simple minds understood but could not articulate this. So they snapped.
Interesting how propoganda has such difficulty crossing the cultural barrier.
>>
File: kubrick.jpg (14 KB, 264x165)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>9871668
>>9871680
>>
>>9868571
nah, i made it up.
>>
>>9871668
>This "deep state" group has only become central within the west over the last five hundred years.
You're off by at least 1500 years
>>
>>9871716
who are you?
>>
>>9868571
yes
>>
File: WL17oOFwTDFI.png (193 KB, 381x281)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>imagine thinking "satanic panic" is only an hysterical overreaction
>imagine thinking "satanic panic" started and ended in the 1980s

HOW NAIVE
Read these 2 books if you want to know how cruel and sad is the real world
>>
>>9871812
We know they exist but they were kept very much out of central cultural and political power. You may have a point about economic power and Charlemagne's complete ignorance of finance however
>>
>>9868884
Absolutely fucking based psychoanalysis
>>
File: 1554832568599.jpg (290 KB, 1773x1769)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>9868593
>(((Stanley Cohen)))
>>
File: 8bo7w23colm31.png (729 KB, 635x790)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
>>9868600
The CIA were selling and distributing guns, crack & heroin from Central America to minority areas and the inner cities to fund their overseas operations, resulting in mass addiction and the destruction of Urban suburbia.
In fact, they still pull that shit
>>
>>9870940
>That's the lurid truth of the whole thing. Not 'devil worship' or other metaphysical things.
Rare Earth made a video about this type of phenomenon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4pETVSrlAY
>Even in the modern era, you'll find a number of women have used Trauco as an excuse for their pregancies, and a number of communities silently nodded along. Even if they didn't truly believe it, disbelieving it was a far greater fear. Because then they'd have to dig in to what actually happened.
>>
>>9871668
Do you think there's absolutely no way for a person to betray their own people?
>>
>>9868571
seems like a concept that a lot of media types and coastie midwits use to try and paint anyone who thinks it's possible that some local areas have weird satanic cults (ironic or unironic, sometimes probably just local cults or groups of teens with a bunch of weird psychos) as some kooky sheltered evangelical right wing christian type. I think when lots of transient people are found murdered in strange pre-meditated ways that look like something ritualistic there should at least be some kind of investigation into some type of organized crime like this if it's happening frequently like it supposedly was in the 80s and early 90's. But I'm afraid that the "satanic panic" is thrown out to tru and discredit anyone investigating in good faith as some right wing weirdo conspiracy person which is basically giving someone a scarlett letter, especially if you are a cop or a DA, or detective of sorts probably
>>
File: RitualMurder.png (3.87 MB, 1280x7581)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB PNG
>>
>>9872800
The fuck is that cryptic comment on the bottom, looks like some secret code
>>
>>9872800
>>9872837
Wtf this person left the exact same comment on other blogs
>>
Firstly you have to define "satanic". For a fundie Christian, almost anything, even other branches of Christianity, can be "satanic".

Secondly, the misreading, inference, or outright invention of a symbolic element to a molestation or child trafficking case is a length that people go to that ultimately doesn't change the nature of a crime. Raping a kid or mutilating an animal is illegal whether you believe it gives you paranormal power or not. It matters very little legally and obscures the reality of the crime. In the reverse; we KNOW without any doubt that the Catholic church has internationally covered up thousands upon thousands of sex crimes, yet the symbolic layer of it all has aided their escape from justice.

So specifically: no, there was not a Satanic child abuse or murder case in the 80s-90s in the English speaking world.
>>
>>9872777
As far as I know - that would be a first for them. Would love to be proven wrong however - I just can't think of any. Other than Jesus lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSZ9fsqsu8
>>
>>9873288
Well there's bound to be a few who break away from the fold, as in any ethnic group (see: self-hating whites)
>>
File: Satana_profile.jpg (23 KB, 226x283)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
She's a big girl
>>
ritualistic abuse is a crime in and of itself, rape, torture, mutilation and murder, are not the same crime in and out of the context of ritual abuse.
>So specifically: no, there was not a Satanic child abuse or murder case in the 80s-90s in the English speaking world.
You are wrong. Richard Ramirez is just one example
>>
>>9872785
its a deliberate cover up. There's no other explanation for the irrational fervor with which any form of satanic or occult crime is denied and the lengths they go to to do it
>>
>>9872847
And no it's here, retard. You've damned us all.
>>
>>9874450
???
>>
>>9868571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU7zxoSLZOs

There's a great multi-part radio documentary about one of those cases that happened in Canada in the 90's in Martensville. It focuses on that case but also tries to explain the whole phenomena. It was really great and worth a listen.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.