[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (78 KB, 1280x720)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Hello /his, recently I got my DNA results and I'm pretty much what I excepted namely Spanish, I shared my DNA results within a group of Spanish nationalists on telegram and they asked me about my paternal and maternal haplogroup. So I gave it: (E-M183) and U5b, so they started calling me a 'Moor'. I want to know what the importance of haplogroup is, the DNA results said that I was 100% European.
>>
>>9865729
It shows you your paternal and or maternal ancestors so you know who fucked who.
>>
>>9865729
Hi, i'm a moor aka native north west african aka moroccan, haplogroups are very important to indetify where you're originally from because it points your direct great great great great grand-father (y-dna) or your great great great great grand-mother m-dna, Percentange of a certain genome doesn't really matter because it's just an admixture over the generations to your original haplogroup, so basically your ancestors came from what is now known as morocco, that's genetically, now indentity wise it really doesn't matter, you feel spanish and you look spanish and you eat and drink and dance spanish, so it really doesn't matter, yes you have a paternal ancestor from north africa but it doesn't really matter, i don't know if it's relevant or not, but you and i and adolf hitler share the same haplogroup, yep you heard it right lol, does this mean that you are not spanish and hitler is not german?? you're spanish and be proud our two people were battling and intermarring even before islam came since the times of roman empire so it makes sence, even me i have like 20 percent of iberian dna, be proud of your nation and don't bother with these things
>>
It doesn't really matter it just means that the founder of your paternal line was a north african but most of your ancestors were not north africans
>>
>>9865729
If we're being real, you and everyone else in that group is descended from Moors, Latins, and Visigoths in some mixture. The post-1848 idea of a monolithic nation is a spook that does not take into account the complexity of historical migrations and admixture.
>>
File: 1593598842008.jpg (47 KB, 658x576)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>9865729
>so they started calling me a 'Moor'.
>>
Y-DNA haplogroups are passed from father to son, and the information is lost in daughters. Meaning that out of your 128 great-great-...-grandfathers, it says nothing about 127 of them and only points to the 128th guy. In general it points to someone who lived 3000 or 4000 years ago. So Y-DNA haplogroups only mean something if you're obsessed with prehistory.
>>
File: 1594345153684.png (806 KB, 2192x2004)
806 KB
806 KB PNG
>>9865729
You are indeed a Moor. More specifically an Israelite from the Tribe of Simeon.

I advise you to cut off your foreskin, stop eating unclean foods and avoid unclean behaviors, otherwise you'll be under God's curses in Deuteronomy 28.
>>
File: genomics_ancestry.png (185 KB, 1306x932)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>9865729
Haplogroups don't mean shit in functional terms, they're just useful for tracing ancestry. However, what actually matters if admixture, your autosomal DNA, as it is your autosomal DNA in interaction with your enviroment that contributes to your phenotype.
>>
>>9867655
>*is admixture
>>
File: 500px-Orbiters.jpg (60 KB, 500x371)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>9867655
Autosomal DNA is irrelevant. Your identity and lastname are given to you by your father not by your mother, your uncles or any other members of your family.

And your ancestor is like your ultimate father so your identity derives from him.
>>
>>9867731
>Autosomal DNA is irrelevant.
irrelevant to what
>>
>>9865729
They're barely relevant in the grand scheme of the genes. Your direct male ancestor from 9 generations ago could've been an O haplogroup chinese man and your Y chromosome woud be the same as his despite your autosomal data being 100% European
But haplogroups are like the zodiac for /his/torians, so you'll always be a moor
>>
>>9867731
>Autosomal DNA is irrelevant
Yeah Tyrone Lemarcus is R1b and Taquandious Smith is I1. Both are whites now
>>
>>9869142
For determining your identity.

>>9869894
White isn't an identity, it's a phenotype. R1b is an IE haplogroup and so are its carriers. Tyrone is a Black Anglo-Saxons like it or not.
>>
>>9871012
>For determining your identity.
And why should I just trust your feelings on that?
>>
>>9865729
Haplogroup is literally the only part of genetics that matter. Men closer to your halpgroup are your clan, your brothers. Men outside of your haplogroup are your enemies and must be exterminated.

The ultimate goal being to try and make the next Y-chromosome Adam be as close to you in kinship, ideally you personally.
>>
>>9871477
You're projecting. Identity is transmitted thro the paternal line in all culture beside the kike culture. Why should We - Non-Jews - care about your degenerate customs?

A German according to Ancient Germans is someone who's descended from one of the three sons of Mannus: Ingaev, Hirmin and Istaev. Since Tyrone is descended from a German man, he's German too.

>In the traditional songs which form their only record of the past the Germans celebrate an earth-born god called Tuisto. His son Mannus is supposed to be the fountain-head of their race and himself to have begotten three sons who gave their names to three groups of tribes - the Ingaevones, nearest the sea; the Herminones, in the interior; and the Istaevones, who comprise all the rest. Some authorities, with the freedom of conjecture permitted by remote antiquity, assert that Tuisto had more numerous descendants and mention more tribal groups such as Marsi, Gambrivii, Suebi, and Vandilii - names which they affirm to be both genuine and ancient. The name Germania, however, is said to have been only recently applied to the country. The first people to cross the Rhine and appropriate Gallic territory, though they are known nowadays as Tungri, were at that time called German; and what was at first the name of this one tribe, not of the entire race, gradually came into general use in the wider sense. It was first applied to the whole people by the conquerors of the Gauls, to frighten them; later, all the Germans adopted it and called themselves by the new name.
>>
>>9871595
>Haplogroup is literally the only part of genetics that matter. Men closer to your halpgroup are your clan, your brothers. Men outside of your haplogroup are your enemies and must be exterminated.
What's your reasoning?
>>
>>9871646
>Identity is transmitted thro the paternal line in all culture beside the kike culture.
Cherokee, Choctaw, Sicewa, Seneca, Minotoan Gitksan, Haida, Hopi, Iroquois, Lenape, Navajo, Tlingit, Kuna, Kogi, Carib, Minangkabau, Trobrianders, Dobu, Nagovisi, Nairs, Billavas, Bunts, Khasi, Jaintia, Garo, Ngalops, Sharchops, Tamils, Mosuo, Kayah, Picts, Basques, Ainu, Akan
>>
>>9871688
>Tamils, Picts
Since you're wrong about these, i am going to assume that you're just making shit up.
AFAIK matriarchy is limited to kikes and is irrelevant to non-Jews. There's a reason why people rather pay hundreds of dollars for a Big-Y rather than for a whole-genome sequencing.
>>
>>9865820
Based common sense poster
>>
>>9865729
>So I gave it: (E-M183) and U5b
You're a Moor rapebaby OP, but it's ok, all Iberians are so you're not alone
>>
Tfw a j1 guero. Give it to me straight am I a bleached morisco or a bleached converso?
>>
on an individual level, not so much functionally, though a deeper look at it may reveal interesting things regarding how you may have come to get such lineage, especially if it's an unusual one
on a group level, they help track historical migrations, and their tree-like fashion together with estimated bifurcating times can help date admixture events
>>
>>9865729
Completely and utterly unimportant, it's an absolutely miniscule part of your genome and influences no traits.
>>
>>9865729
Embrace it with pride. You are MOOR and BLACK.

Seriously though, not really. Northwest African admixtures have existed even before the Carthaginians colonizing the peninsula.
>>
>>9871648
Winning duh. Whoever becomes Y-chromosome Adam wins. If your brother becomes Y-chromosome Adam you get runner up.
>>
>>9865729
fake
>>
>>9872461
Shut up tyrone, you're not a moor, moors are amazighs from northwest africa not sub-saharan african
>>
>>9872461
Can black people please stop claiming they wus every civilization on earth, jesus
>>
>>9872722
Great Engrish
>>
>>9872730
No, and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>9872370
SEMITE'D Iberian
>>
File: 1578345499324.png (122 KB, 621x498)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
abaixo do Douro etc
>>
>>9872730
keep crying
>>
>>9872711
And then what?
>>
>>9872711
What the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>9865729
>>9865820
>>9866973
>>9869492
>>9867731
>>9871012
>>9871646
>>9872370
>>9872461
>>9872738
>>9872793
who let these niggers out of the zoo?
>>
>>9865729
I'm southern Italian (Sicily), but my haplogroup is not common, it is in M223, downstream of I2. That probably means I don't descend directly from Romans, Greeks, Carthaginians, or maybe even natives of Sicily island. From the looks of it, maybe a Norman, Lombard, Goth, or Vandal member came to the island, and left descendants.
>>
>>9872852
It's not, it's an old EEF lineage.
>>
>>9872852
Covvidi non c'รจ ne
>>
>>9872824
The same guy that let you out of your pigsty
>>
>>9872935
anon it wasnt funny the first time around either
>>
>>9872951
Speak for yourself
>>
>>9872951
I laughed my ass
>>
>>9872951
Do you always screenshot comments?
>>
>>9872951
Lol, pigsty? Fucking genius
>>
File: 1605060560993.jpg (64 KB, 710x703)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
E1b is the most prestigious haplogroup, your friends are simpletons
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 429x319)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>9865729
Haplogroups aren't your DNA. However, hello! I notice you are most likely some Latin American trying to discover his ancestry. Here's a pro-tip about Spain, everything under this black line is more than 50% phenotypically shittskinned. Why? Neolithic Farmers in the area were dark skinned while those in the north had lighter skin genes and received more foreign influences from other cultures like Hallstatt, Suebians, lighter skinned Bell-Beakers, etc. This caused a phenotypical shift in the North vs the South, and not to mention years of Jewish and Morroccan settlement in the peninsula definitely affected some areas like Portugal and southwestern Galicia. So the result of this is that anything below this black line is more than 50% phenotypically dark. Any questions?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.