[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Why did the keep Australia White policies of the 70s fail? Why did they fail in New Zealand, USA, UK as well? I feel like White Primacy is totally reasonable, especially for the time. Even if they did move away from White Supremacy.
>>
>>8965128
Immigration trends change.
>>
>>8965231
>Immigration trends change.
They change because the elites change them. It's an artificial change.
>>
>>8965128
HAVA NAGILA
>>
>>8965570
Nice conspiracy theory
>>
>>8965765
are you retarded? you do know immigration is a policy set by the government, right?
>>
>>8965768
And you likely live in a democratic country.
>>
>>8965774
I live in a republic where I have far less clout towards the elected officials compared to millionaire lobbyist groups.
>>
>>8965779
>democratic vs republic
American conservative meme. In modern political science they're used interchangeably a lot of the time.
>>
>>8965786
I live in a democratic republic. that doesn't change what I said.
>>
>>8965792
It doesn't change the polls either. On the whole, Americans overwhelmingly see immigration as a net positive for the country.
>>
>>8965807
Where did you get that I was talking about contemporary America? I made a general statement to applied to all states, I wasn't' singling out any country in particular,
>>
>>8965816
I recall reading that it's similar in Germany when it comes to migrants. The UK I dunno.
>>
>>8965128
They realized the benefits of allowing nonwhite immigration outweighed the cons, it’s that simple.
>>
>>8965841
>>>8965128 (OP)
>They realized the benefits of allowing nonwhite immigration outweighed the cons,
such as?
>>
>>8965843
They realized that nonwhites were more capable of integrating into their societies than they previously expected. Also they realized that even though immigrants lower wages overall they could just raise taxes to redistribute some of the surplus wealth made by the industrialists and make it a win win situation.
>>
>>8965873
>They realized that nonwhites were more capable of integrating into their societies than they previously expected.
look around us, that's not the case otherwise our statues wouldn't be falling down 50 years later.
> Also they realized that even though immigrants lower wages overall they could just raise taxes to redistribute some of the surplus wealth
Shame it only applies to corporate welfare.
> win win situation.
win lose, as in win for industrialist and lose for everyone else.
>>
>>8965881
Muslims and blacks don’t represent all immigrants. Look at how successful Indian and Asian immigrants have been in the west. Also the main reason wealth isn’t being redistributed fairly is due to conservatives not liberals.
>>
>>8965881
>that's not the case otherwise our statues wouldn't be falling down 50 years later.
Maybe it's a good thing we're taking down statues commemorating people whose primary accomplishments were the preservation of white supremacy and terror.
>>
>>8965895
>Look at how successful Indian and Asian immigrants have been in the west
In the UK they rape little girls, in the US they steal viable tech jobs from native Whites. I wouldn't call that a success.
>>
>>8965881
Powerful white leftists are the primary reason for the removal of statues not minorities
>>
>>8965896
White supremacy is heroic. It deserves to be commemorated.
>>
File: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (57 KB, 645x729)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>8965905
>>
>>8965901
I’m talking about Chinese not pajeets, are you a bong or something? They might be taking jobs a native could have had but they benefit the country overall by increasing its tax base.
>>
>>8965913
I think the algorithm is broken, apparently it can't compute with what I just said and gave an entirely non-sequitur generic reaction image.
>>
>>8965925
>everyone but me is a bot
>>
>>8965922
Asian Americans contribute more to America’s tax base than white Americans.
>>
>>8965570
Nope. Europe just became better overall so the number of places one can poach ideal euros shrunk.
>>
>>8965934
the taxes don't go to anything worthwhile so it's a moot point.
>>8965932
If you don't want to be treated like a bot, don't act like a bot.
>>
>>8965934
Yes, those are perfectly fine. Do you know which ones don't? Spics, niggers, pajeets and arabs. I am for people with IQs over 120 to immigrate, no one below. The social fabric breaks down with more diversity.
>>
>>8965939
>people I don't agree with all look like bots
You might want to get your eyes checked.
>>
>>8965940
And all those groups contribute though.
>>
>>8965943
how exactly is >>8965913 a logical response to >>8965905?
>>
>3. Discussions about politics and current events should be posted on /pol/. Global Rule #3 is in effect: blatantly racist posts may result in a ban.
Report racist posts. Hide racist posts. Don't reply to racist posters.
>>
>>8965951
>Australian migration in the 70s is a current event
25 year role. It's ok by 50 years.
>>
>>8965944
To what, to destroying the social fabric of the nation? We don't fucking need them, don't you get they try to lower wages? They give them H1-B visas just to pay white people less. Why the fuck do you support policies that harm white people?
>>
>>8965940
Indians are the richest minority in America retard.
>>
>>8965947
White supremacy was hardly heroic. It was an ideology responsible for many thousands of deaths in the USA and millions of deaths worldwide.
>>
>>8965955
It wouldn’t be a problem if we had better wealth redistribution and leftists didn’t demonize integration as racist.
>>
>>8965954
The 25 year rule wasn't mentioned.
>>
>>8965958
Minorities are not needed. Until the 1965 immigration act the nation survived with 50 percent of the people descended from the original settler population of the country. Why do you want to bring people that don't share our values and culture here? For more fucking taxes? You really don't realize the damage it causes to the social fabric. More diversity means people trust everyone else less, less people volunteer, less people vote, less people donate, more and more people report feeling unsafe in their neighborhoods as the number of minorities rises.
>>
>>8965978
>50 percent of the people descended from the original settler population of the country
Source?
>>
>>8965961
Yeah dude, whites really aren't really the best race, it isn't as if through multiple different ethnicities they managed to conquer the whole world and subjugate every other race in the planet while expanding their culture and influence to every corner of the world while at the same time expanding the boundaries of science, beauty, philosophy or any applied field. Not advocating for violence against any group but I would like to stick to the facts. White people are superior, that doesn't mean we should kill everyone else or treat them solely based on their race.
>>
>>8965999
I don't have it with me. Read it in some statistic forum. Will try to find it.
>>
>>8966000
>muh Chosen people
Superstitious crap
>>
>>8965978
Putnam (the guy people like you love to cite) actually said that the long term benefits outweigh short term losses. Read his study.
>>
>>8965978
Asian Americans have integrated into American culture extremely well, how do they factor into your argument?
>>
>>8966007
I never said that. Dude, we are not the chosen people, I would just want to approach the statement that Whites are superior from a historical viewpoint. In which it holds up pretty well. Again not saying we should discriminate or put people in chains, but we should recognize the facts.
>>
>>8965961
The glory of their conquest and the heroic actions are entailed are WHY it's heroic in the first place. Also as a celebration of beauty and high-culture, White Supremacy can't be beat.
>>
>>8966015
I don't even know who that guy is. I don't know what study it is. Would you mind linking it please?
>>
>>8966022
Superiority implies a right to lord over others. Unless you're just being disingenuous, you should choose your words better.
>>
>>8966025
So stealing things isn’t immoral in your eyes?
>>
>>8966019
In short terms. On average higher IQ. Again, I would like smaller numbers of immigrants across all boars. Only the smartest, brightest and best educated should come here. Which isn't the case today.
>>
>>8966028
I don't have the link on me but it's publicly available, along with a lot of responses and criticisms. Just look up "Putnam diversity study".
>>
>>8966035
I don't consider conquering territory to be stealing, just like I don't consider "intellectual copyright infringement" to be stealing.
>>
>>8966044
Copyright is the basis of the industrial revolution, are you saying you would rather live in a pre industrial world?
>>
>>8966031
That's bullshit. I don't care what you call it. But seen through a historical sense, you can't deny that the White race won the empire game (which EVERY other race also played) and reigns supreme in terms of achievements of all kinds. Inventions, philosophies, influence, etc.
>>
>>8966061
WE
>>
>>8966066
???
>>
>>8966061
Just because white people have a superior civilization doesn’t give them the right to subjugate other people.
>>
>>8966039
Even average IQ immigrants benefits the nation if they integrate and the wealth they generate is fairly redistributed.
>>
>>8966072
I never said it did, but would you agree with me in my previous statements of historically proven superiority as in the definition of "Of great excellence; extraordinary." ??? I would like for each race to rule over themselves, seriously. I am not advocating for imperialism or slavery, just want to get the facts straight.
>>
>>8966091
You don’t think white civilization can be adopted by other races?
>>
>>8966100
He probably thinks that civilization is a product of race like beaver dams are a product of beaver instinct.
>>
>>8966080
It's not just about the wealth, my main concern is about the social fabric of the nation and of local communities. Stop thinking in terms of GDP and taxes and other financial shit like that (I get it, it's important), I am concerned about the societal implications of higher numbers of immigrants of which many don't correctly assimilate and the damage it will cause to our demographics and our values.
>>
>>8966100
To be quite honest with you. I believe that the large majority won't. This isn't coming from hate or from a narcissistic personality. I have traveled to many 3rd world countries I have met many good people and very bad people, both smart and dumb and out of many encounters with their way of being I can say that I believe that the number of people from those places and those races that can adopt White culture and disseminate our values to their children are extremely low.
>>
>>8966104
Why can't you address me personally? Ask yourself why are we the way we are? Why did our ancestors build all of that? What led to it? How is it that we were able to build Greece and Rome but sub-Saharan Africans weren't able to build anything close to that in 6,000 years.
>>
>>8966106
You can limit the amount of overall immigrants and actually incentivize people to integrate again. You don’t have to stop immigration completely.
>>
>>8965128
War Industry Keeps a heavy Pumping of Refugees coming into First World Countries

Blame Gun Companies for lobbying to send Us Military Gear to any country with political problems
>>
>>8966128
I can agree with you on that. Though I still believe the severity of these measure must be high specially with the current rate at which the demographics are changing. Could you please check out a graph of immigration by race after the 1965 immigration act? Would you say lowering wages had something to do with it?
>>
>>8966116
You’d be amazed at how much of our personalities is cultural. First generation Asian immigrants behave like Asian people but second generation Asians behave indistinguishably from white kids.
>>
>>8966126
Race does play an aspect in achievement but I think you’re vastly overstating it’s importance compared to environmental factors. Nature and nurture aren’t mutually exclusive.
>>
>>8966144
You keep mentioning Asians. Which I understand, yes they are some of the best monitory groups but what I am saying is that their collective marginally higher IQ than Whites is why they adapt so well. Check out how non-white Hispanics adapt, they honestly don't do a very good job, many of the legal ones are on welfare, also, they tend to vote against freedom of speech and against the 2nd amendment which having been in their countries and experiencing the violence they routinely suffer would call immensely stupid since they have very tight gun control laws and are harassed by carts. Basically they seek to turn the nations into Mexico 2.0 I have been there, I have met these people, some of them very kind but they can't really maintain a 1st world country.
>>
>>8966174
Meant to say minority and cartels.
>>
>>8966165
Could you please state the environmental factors that contribute to these massive differences in development through thousands of years? Something akin to this I would say is that the reason that populations of people that live closer to the north have higher IQs. Because they had harsher living conditions regarding survival, dealing with the cold climates and also having to plan ahead for the winter. Gradually thanks to these factors White people and also north Asian people developed higher IQs which would help in their expansion and conquest.
>>
>>8966214
The Middle East was the birthplace of human civilization, writing, agriculture, the wheel, law, empires, and despite all that it’s shitty today, why? The environment.
>>
>>8966100
why would it even matter? I want to provide for my posterity, i'm not interested in browns adopting classical liberal values. I don't really care.
>>
>>8966255
Do you don’t care about other humans unless they are directly related to you? Are you a sociopath?
>>
>>8966243
This is actually one of the civilizations I know the less about and don't really know the reason it came to a halt in its development and innovation. But again could you expand in specifics of "the environment"?
>>
>>8966270
The point I’m trying to make is that their failure isn’t due to their genes because they have proven they could succeed in an environment without Islam (an environmental factor)
>>
>>8965128
i think it's legitimate for governments to maintain an ethnic balance, but not mistreat any of its citizens based on ethnicity. many of the middle income country people shitting on rich western countries for being uneasy about immigrants would be outraged at the level of immigration and accommodation of immigrants the west provides
>>
>>8966268
you’re larping if you think you care about 8 billion people equally.
>>
>>8965128
>Why did the keep Australia White policies of the 70s fail?
Honestly it started getting torn down piece by piece from the 50's. The 70's is when it fell altogether.
>>
>>8966000
By solely speaking through the entire scope of history, the Chinese are without a doubt superior. Created their own civilization without mimicking it from others, never conquered by foreigners (Manchu and Mongols are not foreign) and industrialized rapidly to go from being bullied to bullies in a few centuries flat.
>>
>>8965940
Pajeets have the highest average IQ in America under Jews lmao
>>
>>8965978
The diversity decreases social trust thing is only because it tends to correlate with lower IQs and higher crime and poverty. From what I've seen if you control for these factors the difference in social trust goes away. Therefore it's not the diversity in and of itself. That's why people don't tend to complain about Asians much unless they're not assimilating properly.
>>
>>8965128
>Why did the keep Australia White policies of the 70s fail?
As far as Australia goes the main reason was a desire to greatly increase the population in order to build the economy and be in a better position to resist Communism in Asia.

Its worth remembering that Australian Foreign policy was greatly scarred by WWII and the fear of being abandoned.

They started out with more British people and then expanded it to include Europeans and Vietnamese. This is how it started of course as the economic desires started to predominate it was open gates.

Australia is very deceptive its very difficult to get her illegally but very easy to get here legally
>>
>>8967814
>if you control for these factors
“control” them by keeping everyone in a state of atomized misery and having a scaoegoat for problems, in this case White Males. no positive ways to control for this stuff.
>>
>>8965978
>Why do you want to bring people that don't share our values and culture here?
This has been the argument raised against whatever group of immigrants was the new obsession since literally the beginning of the country.
>>
File: white genocide3.jpg (85 KB, 680x348)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>8965606
>>8965905
>>8966061
help!
>>
>>8966126
The vast majority of Europeans didn't either.
>>
>>8967838
Again I'll refer to the example of Asians. They don't scapegoat whites because there is no need. It's something the less competent tend to do to the more competent.
>>
>>8966053
>Copyright is the basis of the industrial revolution
lmao
>>
Reminder that people who don’t care about replacement of white people are either non whites or mitts or low IQ
>>
>>8967864
nice strawman
>>
>>8967852
all those historical immigrant groups were white and were not subject to all this neo marxist division by leftists like we see now with blm
>>
>>8967792
east aisans do have iqs comparable to whites
>>
>>8966066
ARE
>>
>>8968470
KINGS
>>
>>8967930
>They don't scapegoat whites because there is no need.
In the US, There isn't a grievance industry to foster anti-white sentiment in Asians& Indians to the extent it exist in blacks and browns. (in the UK it's a different story since Indians make up a big part of anti-white sjws ). Asian and Indian migrants come with their own problems, however, such as depressing wages and taking high-paying jobs that would be better served benefiting White families. I think if it wasn't this toxic low-brown idnity politics 24/7, and hypothetically speaking if low-skill black and brown migration into USA and Europe stopped yet high-performing Asian migration continued, the high-iq Asian migration WOULD be a contentious issue. Not just brushed aside.
>>
>>8965901
If having tech jobs isn‘t being successful in your mind then what is?
>>
>>8969545
it's not a success for us. It might be success for them.
>>
>>8965940
The amount of africans that have immigrated to the US is miniscule. Indians are incredibly successful. South americans do the shitty jobs which you wouldn‘t want to do yourself.
>>
>>8969550
If we taxed them properly it would benefit „us“ if you mean „white people“ by us. But I won‘t be able to convince you. The USA is irreversably heading towards a civil war. Good luck over there.
>>
I only consider white Aussies and abos to be true Aussies. The rest are just rootless economic moochers
>>
>>8967930
>They don't scapegoat whites
Bullshit.
Asians are fully on board with the woke anti-white bullshit.
>>
>>8965765
>interest groups don’t exist
Nice 5 year old understanding of the world.
>>
>>8965841
The benefits to capital, you mean. Not anyone else.
>>
>>8968459
>italians
>germans
>jews
>finns
>leba-fucking-nese
>irish
>white
>>
File: expal.png (102 KB, 3512x768)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>8967864
White genocide is not racemixing, it is the nonstop influx of brown golems into only white nations.

Imagine if a redskin on the East Coast said native american genocide was a racist myth made up by rbigots who live on the wrong side of history thats how batshit insane you political left people sound.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.