[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Who is the best polish leader in history and why is it this man?
>>
>stalinist af
>be Stalin's bitch
>purge and terrorize polish society
>everything for Stalin my daddy
>unfortunately he dies
>three years later visit Communist Congress in Moscow
>listen to Khrushchev rumbling about how stalinist is shit
>realize you're fucked
>die randomly few days later
>>
Lies. Seethe neo-liberal chudlet.
>>
>>14530197
Gommunism collapsed you monkey.
>>
This guy actually helped fight the nazis in world war 2 like a total giga-chad and then literally rebuilt poland from the ashes. I wouldn't say he's the best but he's pretty damn close.

If you think otherwise you are a pol/tard
>>
The concept of worker ownership of the means of production is rooted in the fundamental principle of labor exploitation and the exploitation of surplus value. In a capitalist system, the means of production, such as factories and tools, are owned by a small group of individuals who are able to extract surplus value from the labor of the working class. This results in a situation where the workers, who are the creators of all wealth, are not able to fully participate in the fruits of their labor.

On the other hand, worker ownership of the means of production would allow the workers to collectively control the process of production and distribution, leading to a more equitable distribution of wealth. It would also lead to the elimination of the profit motive, which is the driving force behind the exploitation of labor.

However, it should be noted that this idea is not without its complexities and potential pitfalls. One potential problem is the potential for the emergence of a new class of managers, who would have control over the means of production and could potentially exploit the labor of others. Additionally, there is the question of how to effectively manage and organize a system of worker ownership on a large scale.

In conclusion, while worker ownership of the means of production presents a viable alternative to the current capitalist system, it is important to consider the potential complexities and challenges that must be overcome in order to fully realize this idea.
On the other hand, worker ownership of the means of production would allow the workers to collectively control the process of production and distribution, leading to a more equitable distribution of wealth. It would also lead to the elimination of the profit motive, which is the driving force behind the exploitation of labor.
>>
File: Józef_Piłsudski_(-1930).jpg (417 KB, 1200x1649)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
Pilsudski is so above everyone else it is not even funny
>>
> MUH Pilsudski
> be a failed army dropout
> sell out country to Nazis
> have terrible human rights record and go down as reactionary retard
>>
SOVL
>>
>>14531124
>Sell out country to nazis
Agree, his death four years before world war oi was treason
>>
>>14531140
Because obviously Nazis only existed during world war 2, not before or after.

The absolute state of this site.
>>
>>14531107
Nothing stops workers from owning the means of production - individually. That's because collective ownership is an oxymoron as ownership is exclusive by definition.
It doesn't even make any "concept", it's just rejection of the civilizational discovery of an actual concept - of ownership: the right of individual decision-making. You could argue that it gets us back not only to the prehistoric times but below the animal kingdom, as animals do recognize private ownership - of their prey, territory or nest.
>>
> inb4 “STALIN IS LE BAD”
> this board is run by retards
> you will never be a Stalinist Chad
> seethe and piss yourself
>>
>>14529999
No peasant has even been a good leader in Polish history. Every great leader was either a King or part of the Szlachta.
>>
>>14530048
>>14531076
>>14531124
>>14531144
>>14532982
Literal mongoloid
>>
>>14531109
Wouldn't it be one of those kings from when Poland and Lithuania were bloatmaxxing
>>
>>14529999
King Casimir III the Great.
>>
>>14535214
> Monarchist LARPER
> ignores fact Casmir created serfdom and implemented some of the most homophobic laws in polands history

Opinion disregarded.
>>
File: Catherine the Great.jpg (833 KB, 2000x2400)
833 KB
833 KB JPG
>>14529999
>Who is the best polish leader in history
>>
>>14536048
> brought in tons of g*rmans
> spread her legs for everyone
> was into fecal matter

Yeah, real winner here.
>>
>>14536048
she was german
>>
File: 6544566544355663.jpg (74 KB, 500x500)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>enlightened
>well organised
>maintained high levels of social cohesion
>affluent
>economically sound
>promoted intellectualism
>pluralistic
yep im thinking Kazimierz.
>>
>>14536201
and also leader of Poland
>>
>>14529999
I'm not a Pole but I have a question if there are any Poles lurking in this thread. I have always admired Poles because their identity stems really from sources of legalism. I have recently read some Bolesław Prus and was impressed by his concept of "Positivism". The kind of movements produced in Poland despite hardships for me are indications of a very robust culture. Very very few cultures could have survived the things the Polish consciousness has survived.

My question is, this thread asks about a "best Polish leader", but in my view, Poland was never really represented by any specific leader. It was rather represented with a legal and cultural consciousness that kept its existence going, perpetuated (often times quite chaotically) its foreign policy, and influenced strongly its institutions. Poles seem to strongly, and to this day, take intellectualism quite seriously. This is something rather remarkable for me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.