[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>I'm sure to win because my speed is superior :)
>>
File: iu[2].jpg (181 KB, 651x800)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
vgh.. the slender swift legs of the white conqveror
>>
But they did win?
>>
>>14529712
>crown has no money to pay their wages
>loans it from the jews
>defaults on its loans
>economy goes to shit
No.
>>
>>14529956
Not a real issue tho, the economic problem was the delay in payments due to the slowness of the galleons, but as such the royal coffers always had money not only for the war, but also to urbanize the oversea and finance architectural projects (palaces, squares, cathedrals, universities, etc) and arts.
>>
>>14529712
The whole rodelero idea was abandoned pretty quickly in favor of replacing them with more gunmen. Halberds and zweihanders took their rough role but as guns became more and more prominent and pikes became more of a defensive weapon, even these weapons largely disappeared except in the hands of bodyguards and NGOs (more as a sign of rank than anything).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.