[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Indo-European_expansions.jpg (2.05 MB, 2094x1024)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
Aryans invaded Europe and India. Why are Europeans proud and happy about this, while Indians are seething and denying it? What causes this different reaction to the same event?
>>
>>14235431
So the Aryans came out of the Ukraine?
>>
>>14235431
We have 50% of Aryan ancestry, Indians have 25%. In Europe, there are no genetically divided by Aryans castes, in India they are. Is it too much or you need more?
>>
>>14235431
>Aryans
please avoid using outdated terms. it's "indo-europeans". And they werent a "race", but, rather, a group of people speaking related tounges
>>
>>14235621
They shared a common genetic profile, they were genetic related.
>>
R1b are not Indoeuropeans, I remind.
>>
>>14235431
Cause poos can’t seethe and unite under hating Christianity and Islam for being foreign if their cow dung religion is also a foreign one imported from invaders

You have to understand. The only Indian identity that exists is Hinduism and Hinduism only recently came into existence as an identity in opposition to Abrahamic religions.

People in India live in shitty conditions, have a caste system and speak hundreds of languages. They desperately need Hinduism as an identity and as a purpose in life or else they would all commit suicide out of despair for living in shit and filth.
>>
>>14235629
But native European religions are also from an indo-european origin
>>
>>14235431
The discovery of the IE peoples came at a time when euros were shifting away from larping as jews (christianity) and were looking for something more grounded in native traditions, and IE languages and mythological structures happen to be something almost all european culture shares from Ireland to Greece, from Rome to Scandinavia.

The discovery of the IE peoples came at a time for pajeets when they were being colonized by euros and for many of them it became a symbol of their constant subjugation to non-indian peoples since the dawn of their recorded history.
>>
>>14235649
It also felt as if they were being robbed by euros of something they thought to be uniquely theirs and only theirs, namely the vedas and the sanskrit language. Imagine being a pajeet and learning that Icelandic has more to do with Sanskrit than dravidian languages do.
>>
File: 1668831391775970.png (437 KB, 634x597)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>14235654
>Icelandic has more to do with Sanskrit than dravidian languages do.
holy shit i think /his/ just got its new most retarded post of the day
>>
>>14235621
Aryan is the technical term for Indo-Iranians, Iranians and Indo-Aryans.
They called themselves that, and the word is still widely used in India. They just switch how and where they originated. Pajeets claim Aryans originated in India and expanded westward and northward.
>>
>>14235649
Honestly euroshits were better off when they were larping as Jews than now when they’re larping as being the “true Aryans”

Discovery of IE literally destroyed Europe lol
>>
>>14235674
You can larp as both.
I love the IE migrations (only recently confirmed)
>>
>>14235431
Cause its a lie
>>
>>14235667
Grammatically? Certainly. Both are IE languages. Dravidian languages are not.
>>
>>14235682
>They didn't teleport so it never happened
KEK @ streetshitter IQ
>>
>>14235601
>We have 50% of Aryan ancestry
So you got raped harder?
>>
>>14235772
>They didn't teleport so it never happened

What are you even talking about dumbass
>>
>>14235783
It works literally vice versa. Poo in loo.
>>
>>14235789
POO
>>
>>14235790
Lmao with this cope. Imagine having 50% of your Y-DNA coming from steppe invaders and somehow conclude that you're not rapebabies. No bro. You just got raped harder, that's all.
>muh loo
Not even a Pajeet BTW. I have 0% IE admixture (aka completely unraped). I have no need to LARP as rapist steppenigs
>>
>>14235808
>50% of your Y-DNA
Yep, imbecile. We have 50% of the Y-DNA and 50% of auDNA, pajeets have the 50% Y-DNA and 25% of auDNA.
>I have 0% IE
Lmao, sub-Sahara nigger on the guard of pajeets.
>>
Thoroughbreds are a crossbreed
Do you think they should be embarrassed about that?
>>
>>14235819
So you got raped harder, glad to know.
>>
>>14235834
Mental illness nigger.
>>
>>14235682
Fr imagine believing the steppe theory in 2022
>>
>>14235842
Kek. Imagine seething this much because his ancestors were raped 5000 years ago while accusing someone else of being mentally ill
>>
File: romanu-ACK.png (76 KB, 800x800)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>14235808
you're probably some arab cuck or something keep drinking camel urine bilal etait noir little brown clitdik
>>
>>14235431
>DO NOT REDEEM THAT HERITAGE SIR
>NO NO PLEASE SIR DO NOT DO IT
>>
>>14235431
Most Indians don't care. It's only the nationalist ones who do.
>>
>>14235431
there used to be a higher amount of r1bs in India but they were killed off in the various street shitting wars and fled to Bangladesh
>>
>>14235442

its amazing the mental gymnastics white supremacists do. they'll literally change the definition of europe's borders mid argument to support their cause than change europe's borders again 2 minutes later.
>>
>>14235431

>Aryans invaded Europe

But the Nazis told me they're indigenous to Germany. No invasion took place.
>>
>>14235925
>he's seething against arab now
>post a germancuck cope pic
Okay?
>>
>>14235715
You're actually retarded.
>>
Aryans invaded Europe but somehow did not impose the vedic system on Euroshit whitoids, but did in India.
>>
>>14235877
Rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape goddamn faggot is that the only word you know or do you just fantasize about it 24/7
Do you not realize rapebabies are childs of the rapist too you absolute 50 iq nigger ape
>>
>>14236247
>but somehow did not impose the vedic system on Euroshit whitoids, but did in India.
Vedic Religion developed in India, not PIE steppes. Proto-Indo-European religion, you can look it up it is reconstructed from linguistic findings, is ancestor of both Vedic Religion and European Heathenry. However even though sharing common ancestor, they developed differently. If you have time, look up the Scythian Religion. Scythians, retaining their Aryan legacy, have very cognates with Vedic religious terms and figures.
>>
>>14236213
Firstly, that's Celtic not German. Second, Germany did do that pic anyway. Still haunts Rometards today.
>>
>>14236313
Do you believe Buddha's Shakya clan were Scythian?
>>
>>14236247
Europe has always had an analogous hierarchy, see Rigsthula
>>
>>14236386
It's a fringe belief, why would a nomadic herder people settle into the far east of the Vedic kulturbund and adopt the ganarajya system that is likely the precursor to India's Vedic devaraja system. It is far more likely they were indigenous to that area
>>
>>14235431
Because aryans came from europe
>>
>>14236520
>they're from the same continent therefore we wuz
I guess Ancient Egypt was black too?
>>
File: 6pepe53ztm9yjtg31.jpg (15 KB, 559x423)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>this thread

Why are you niggers like this?
Why do you care about india?
Honestly i couldn't care less whatever i am or not related to the steppe migrants that moved india. There is so much a stepoe culture like mongols, IE, or whatever can contribute in a context of agriculturalists, maybe horses, some vehicles and cultural traditions but thats it.
Pretty sure masonry, agriculture and sanskrit came after any invasion and had more to do with regular agriculturalist indians rather than nomadic groups.
The veddas has a lot of IE influence as it has a lot of local influence
Stop obsessing over india, all IE cultures diverges over periods of 1000 years whatever they were or not from the same origin
>>
>>14236551
>Why are you niggers like this?
>Why do you care about india?
It's an internet race war by /pol/ rejects
>Stop obsessing over india, all IE cultures diverges over periods of 1000 years whatever they were or not from the same origin
According to these idiots "their" ancestors raped Indians and "civilized" them, thus every Indian civilizational achievement is attributable to "white" Brahmins that somehow vanished in the modern day
>>
>>14236565
I thank god they are rather obscure posters, i cringe a lot but it must be because i am not a freak and i have a chunk of indian acquaintances and i find pretty bizarre fantasize about raping them for whatever reason

Is more than evident indian culture is an amalgamation of things you can obviously find in a subcontinent. And most things that happened and developed in india happened mostly during the late antiquity and medieval period, like a thousand years after IE migrations into the subcontinent, also pretty sure the caste system is rather recent in comprision
>>
>>14236296
Kek. So rapebabies don't actually exist now? Maybe you should spread the news to all """white""" """""aryanists""""" itt
>>
>>14235431
Aryans replaced Neolithic Anatolians in Europe and modern Europeans are their sons.
indians are descended from pre-IE dravdioids who were enslaved by the iranics
>>
>>14235808
>the less of a mutt you are the more raped you are
let me guess, inbred dunetroon?
>>
>>14236313
Vedic religion was developed by non-Indians even while in India.
>proto-Indo European
nope. It was from a post CWC population.
>>
>>14236179
No one ever said that Ukraine is not in Europe.
>>
>>14236565
>/pol/ rejects
in a natural response to trashbindians rewriting history to cope about being an eighth of the planet yet still a neolithic people.
>>
>>14236240
how?
>>
>>14236179
ukraine has always been part of europe?
>>
>>14237286
Bait

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.