[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Good morning sir,

Virgil Cane is my name and I work as engineer on Danville line Train Georgia. Very many union calvary under commands of notorious bloody betch bastard war criminal George Stoneman come and tore up the tracks again. Now on my home to dear friend and wife Susanna Lee. She is cousin of Great man and General Hero Lee. When I arrive home, she say “look, Virgil, there goes the Robert E. Lee!” She communicate to me on paper wrapped around cigar SECRET IMPORTANT BATTLE PLAN TO SAVE CONFEDERACY. Dear friend, please with haste send bank account and dry good store card number to above address so that I may transfer them to last remaining Condfederate General in the field, Mr. William Clarke Quantril.

Yours very now truly
-Virgil Kane

P.S. Do not redeem dry good card
>>
>>14232689
Okay.
>>
You bloody bashtard!
>>
THE NIGHT
THEY DROVE OLD DIXIE DOWN

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.