[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: interstellar.jpg (545 KB, 3840x2160)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
Why do we need God in order to find meaning in our existences?
>>
Why do people need to be told about meaning and purpose?
>>
People need something greater than themselves to live for, whether that's God or something else. You'll understand when you get older.
>>
>>14232245
>le enlightened 24yo
>>
>>14232240
Because it's not obvious.
>>
god is just the manifestation/uoiʇɐʇsǝɟiuɐɯ of the thing you call conscious experience.
>>
>>14232229
God could just be a moronic retard playing with a simulation.

Even if God exists, deriving meaning from them is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>14232317
Atheist arguments consist of calling things they don't like retarded
>>
As above , so bellow . who is responsible for creating the entire universe ? you
>>
>>14232333
No I would never create a universe where I'm being abused and dominated by sadists you retarded liar.
>>
>>14232324
mind = broken
>>
>>14232229
The Creator God is personal and He created man to have a personal relationship with Him.
>And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day...

>>14232259
It is obvious.
>>
>>14232491
>He created man to have a personal relationship with Him.

Why?
>>
>>14232496
Why do you want me to spoonfeed you the scripture? I'm not your daddy.
>>
>>14232496
Because He felt like it
>>
>>14232496
Because he wanted to abuse and dominate something separate from himself to satisfy his sadism
>>
>>14232336
so you were always alive then ? you didn't just pop into existence one day at the same time your quantom reality device started generating computations and experience ? very interesting hmm are you implying that you came from the cell of an elder ad infinitum and thus there has only ever been one life form ? 'muh swamp ooze ' ' mitochondria '
>>
>>14232918
No retard, I'm saying the universe was created by something separate from me and hostile to me and he forced me to exist in it so that he could dominate and abuse something separate from himself.
>>
>>14233016
sounds like you live in perpetual self-torment and are a faggot
>>
>>14233201
No it's not self-torment you lying tranny. I wouldn't do the things to myself that are done to me by the hostile and separate consciousness that controls the world.
>>
>>14233216
im no liar , you could do something about it if you weren't a faggot
>>
>>14233222
>just stop feeling bad bro
>>
>>14233281
>bad feeling is le random and not a sign that action needs to be taken
>>
>>14232317
Stupid atheist. Explain the design of things and how everything is the way it's. You can't bring a thing out of nothing, and God was always there with no beginning or an end.
>>
>>14233222
No I can't do anything about a retarded sadistic tranny hivemind who controls everyone and everything else on earth making my life hell
>>
>>14232496
He just wanted to do so. Just because, perhaps. On a whim.
>>
>>14233382
Really ? Then i stand corrected , you are infact a self-tormenting faggot . climb a mountain and see for yourself whats waiting for you up there away from the cesspools of degeneration , turns out you're the only thing that can infact take action to escape the grip of the hivemind foids and farcical sharade of a society, unless you want to keep being a complacent faggoid
>>
>>14233382
In which case you better cake yourself up and wait for universes entropy to shart out another scenario in which your hero comes to save le damsel
>>
>>14232333
why do you deliberately put a space before punctuation
>>
>>14233499
So that foids like you take the bait and unmask themselves as smoothbrain zombish ghouls
>>
>>14233504
oh
>>
>>14232229
I do not need to believe it, I’m genuinely confused as to why some people here do.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.