[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


Escorted by members of the 101st Airborne Division, nine black students arrive for classes at Central High School in Little Rock, September 25, 1957.
>>
>>14225298
>you will accept black people or we'll shoot you
>>
>>14225307
>Nobody cares about nigger victimhood narrative
The world is actually quite obsessed with it. It's the USA's biggest Achilles's heel
>>
>>14225446
Not really. Niggers lived better in the US than in any part of the world. It's kind of like the Holocaust and the Germans. Nearly completely fabricated narratives by limp wristed egalitarians
>>
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11060011/Emmett-Tills-accuser-Carolyn-Bryant-Donham-seen-Kentucky-time-nearly-20-years.html

yeah you make sure that dying old woman pays for something that happened before any of you were alive. there will be justice!

>>14225485
but importantly, look at the article. Emmett Till lived a pretty nice middle class life judging by the photos here. If it was anywhere else in the world he'd be living in a straw hut farming cassava while trying to avoid getting eaten by wildlife.
>>
>>14225485
>It's kind of like the Holocaust and the Germans.
The existence of Germans is one of the biggest lies in history
>>
>>14225576
The battle of stalingrad never didnt happen.
>>
File: 1669074275057294.jpg (187 KB, 600x466)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>14225592
I don't know what battle this image was referring to, but eastern front real.
>>
>>14225485
Jews were very assimilated into German society. That's part of what made the Holocaust so shocking.
>>
>>14225298
white americans are still the most unpleasant race
ALL the racism on 4chan = white american males mostly. even the white liberals in the US are racists
it is off the scale
>>
>>14225769
>>14225769
re: that was talking to a liberal. on face of it mid west phd on irc. .. he was anti anything anti women but
he was a complete racist against indians. put it to him it really confused him. he considered it to be ok.
fking scum
they're all the same, the americans
>>
>>14225783
all the racism on 4chan is from white american males. is fact
>>
>>14225597
it isn't the ukrainians
it's the british and american cowards
operating drones from containers.
the british and american troops are cowards
they are not soldiers. they are cowards
they always were animals
>>
>>14225766
Yeah makes sense why it didn't happen
>>
>>14225801
Sending waves of young men into a meat grinder, relying on the winter, and slowly retreating aren’t intelligent or strategically sound tactics but vatniggers like you keep jerking off to them
>>
>>14225446
Integration was the worst thing to happen to the black community. Most of them didn't even want to Integrate.
>>
File: 1661449892111534.jpg (55 KB, 612x640)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>14225766
Jews never integrated
The holocaust is a mathematical impossibility
>>
>>14225769
The leading cause of racism is black behavior
>>14225789
oy vay!
>>
>>14226500
Don't look up who was in the SPD (the anti-communist government's leading party)
>>
>>14226487
>Most of them didn't even want to Integrate.
Source?
>>
>>14225298

only one of them graduated
>>
>>14225420
>you will be second class citizens or we will lynch you
>>
>>14226584
Some black leaders were skeptical of integration as they worried that black-owned businesses would not be able to compete with white ones, as indeed they didn't.
>>
>>14226649
Where's the source?
>>
>>14225298
A level of domestic suppression not even China would commit.
>>
>>14225298
I don't get why these black students would want to go to an obviously unfriendly white school and deal with all the bullshit and threats.
>>
>>14226745
they weren't, lyl. the Little Rock Nine weren't even from the area they were bused in by out of state activists.
>>
>>14226691
Integration was the worst thing to happen to the black community. They wanted equality not Integration.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2013/02/07/why-some-black-families-led-the-charge-against-school-desegregation/
>>
>>14225298
lol lamo
https://www.the74million.org/exposure-to-desegregated-schools-often-made-whites-less-tolerant-as-adults/
>>
Technically Eisenhower broke the law to enforce integration since it had been established for the preceding 80 years that the US military may not be legally used in a law enforcement role.
>>
>>14226827
that is correct, the Posse Comatitus Act in the 1870s banned that. also since then Printz v. United States established that states aren't obliged to enforce Federal laws.
>>
a few controlled experiments with putting select high IQ black students in white schools worked fairly well so then they got the brilliant idea that white schools were a magic totem that would automatically turn all blacks into MIT professors merely by attending them.
>>
>>14225485
(you)
>>
>>14226725
Lolno
>>
>>14225298
Another tulsatranny thread. What black male will he obsess about this time?
>>
>>14226624
Nobody has been lynched in America for 70 years, you’re just a mental midget.
>>
>>14225766
Jews have a long history of specialization in immoral and extractive occupations. People retaliate against such behaviour.
>>
>>14227256
German Jews were assimilated though
>>
>>14225789
im cuban american
>>
>>14225298
If you need more proofs that professional conscrits armies are NOT based right wing friend of the people.
They are mercenary who would slaughter their fellow racial siblings, if given the order by their (((paymasters)))
>>
>>14226624
>you will not be given all the privileges of a country you didn’t make and you refuse to assimilate into
Correct
>>
>>14227990
>Implying descendants of slaves aren't among the most long-standing American people in the country
Which immigration wave did you come in on?
>>
>>14227990
>t. Dysgenic Ellis island troon
>>
>>14225570
>If it was anywhere else in the world he'd be living in a straw hut farming cassava while trying to avoid getting eaten by wildlife.

Being attacked by lions would be a very rare event. On the other hand, they don't have alarm clocks, instant messaging apps interrupting their sleep, sirens, or goyslop, and they would be naturally "working out" for hours every day outside. So their overall level of stress is almost certainly low.
>>
>>14227990
>you didn’t make
>
>>
>>14227990
>Descendants of WASP footstools that arrived less than 100 years ago
>made this country
Lol
Lmfao
>>
It's a little crazy that just because Ike was on "the right side of history" everybody gives him a pass for sending in federal troops to solve school disputes in Alabama
Definitely seems like the kind of thing that would be seen as the absolute worst form of tyranny if it was done in the 18th century US
>>
>>14228370
He didn't send in the troops. The governor did, to prevent integration.
>>
>>14228370
i believe the argument was that states were fomenting armed rebellion by ignoring a lawful Supreme Court ruling so he would have been justified in nationalizing the ANG to enforce it
>>
You will recall that Andrew Jackson ignored the Supreme Court regarding the Cherokees and refused to send Federal troops to prevent their deportation as he did not wish to spill the blood of American citizens.
>>
>>14228378
It wasn't armed rebellion and since the US military had been banned since 1878 from acting in a law enforcement capacity.
>>
>>14228395
Nobody was killed at Little Rock.
>>
>>14228375
>>14228378
Nat Guard =/= federal troops
>>
>>14228370
Americans always develop the highest form of schizophrenia whenever it comes to their institutions.
>>
>>14228405
Yeah usually the feds send in US marshals
>>
>>14228511
Under the Militia Act of 1902, which established the National Guard, the president may at any time Federalize NG units in the event of a national emergency. School integration was however not pertinent to national defense and it was also illegal use of the military as law enforcement, forbidden since the Posse Comatitus Act of 1878.
>>
>>14228565
didn't Grover Cleveland use Army units as strikebreakers though?
>>
>>14228576
If you mean the Pullman Strike, the justification for that was that it impeded mail delivery and the Postal Service fell under Federal jurisdiction.
>>
>>14227883
lie more.
>>
>>14228010
I'm 8th generation American on both sides.
Your argument is invalid. After slavery ended Blacks chose not to return to Africa. They built their own schools and communities and the jew forced them into the white enclaves--which neither race wanted. Blacks wanted access to credit, they already had their own schools which were obliterated as a result of (((integration)))
>>
>>14228680
black people build the country and then they're just supposed to leave without compensation? would you take a raw deal like that? i doubt it
>>
>>14228680
>which neither race wanted
Source?
>>
>>14228680
>I'm 8th generation American
DIOS MIO
>>
>>14228721
Black people didn't build America, retard. That was one of their major complaints--that they weren't allowed to participate in industry.
>>14228734
>Explain historical context to an idiot
It's already been posted and explained, retard. The combined cases referred to as brown vs board of education were always about access to higher education not integration of public schools. Blacks had their own schools which were closed down as a result of (((integration))). They also wanted access to credit and access to corporate jobs.
>>14228855
Cope, subhuman. My family brand is older than your family's ability to speak English.
>>
>>14229249
https://www.businessinsider.com/american-landmarks-that-were-built-by-slaves-2019-9
>>
>>14229259
lol
You're a special kind of retarded.
>Business insider cherry picked and misleading headline
No, retard, shoveling dirt and moving lumber isn't the same as designing, engineering and doing the skilled labor to build a nation.
>helped
That's like saying my 9 year old built a garden because he picked some weeds a few times.
>>
>>14229343
>cherrypicking
i'm sure they did that too, but they also built a lot of things. throwing a tantrum isn't magically going to change that. now, to go back to my earlier question, why would they leave? they literally built up not only the wealth, but the architecture of the country. they're almost guaranteed more american than you and your cute imaginative version of history
>>
>>14229359
Blacks haven't built shit though? They don't even paint their houses and let them rot
>>
>>14229370
what else would you like to draw out of your excitable imagination and present as fact? have at it
>>
>>14229373
Sounds like cope. Name one thing of value blacks have built
>>
>>14229343
No sane black man really wants integration! No sane white man really wants integration!
-Malcolm X
>>
File: 1663120738657527.png (282 KB, 720x563)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>14228734
>>14229423
>>14226790
Blacks knew integration was a way to break up their communities, their voting blocks, and obliterate their schools... all of which happened.
They wanted equity not integration
>>
>>14229343
By that logic only a handful of engineers in offices only ever build anything.
>>
>>14229437
surely nobody is going to trust a history lesson on malcolm x from poltards
>>
>>14229464
Unironically true. Most engineers are project managers that build something designed by small engineering teams. Only a minority of minority of engineers actually design airplanes, buildings, bridges and computers. Blacks weren't skilled labor for major projects, they certainly weren't on the design team.
>>14229585
>My only argument is ad hominim.
Which part is incorrect? Protip: you don't have a counter argument just palpable seeth that you just got schooled by someone who actually knows history--unfiltered by your reddlt and public school nonsense.
>>
>>14229943
it's not necessarily correct or incorrect, it's economic theory which is subjective. but ultimately, it was preaching unity that got him assassinated, not separatism. and why do you think that is
>>
>>14228330
wtf is a wasp? 90% of the modern world was invented by whites in the west in the last 90 years.
>>
>>14229972
>Economic theory
Wtf are you talking about? X was killed shortly after naming the jew. He was massive anti Democrat and massively anti Republican. He wanted equal treatment for blacks not integration. Desegregation and integration aren't the same thing. Blacks wanted black neighborhoods and schools, they didn't want to pretend to be white people.Malcom X openly hated blacks that acted like white middle class.
>>
>>14225570
Man, I had to write a research paper on the Emmett Till case for college. Carolyn Bryant didn't even do anything, her husband's friend was the one who accused Till and she was coerced into agreeing.
>>
>>14225298
Why didn't all the whites leave and make their own school
>>
>>14229996
polcolm x 101? I never signed up for this
>>
>>14230090
>Gets btfod
>Reduced to Sensless rambling about some boogieman
you're clearly very dumb
Did you actually have a coherent comment or just more senseless screeching about /pol/
>>
>>14228721
Being a slave isn't exactly a deal you're making, but freedom is a pretty gracious offer, as was the offer to help them establish their own colony
>>
>>14225570
If they could try 90 year old Nazi war criminals, they can try her.
>>
>>14230024
They made that school and it was now illegal for them to have their own things
>>
>>14229437
What if I don't want them integrated OR equal
>>
>>14229437
They want their own society and country, they just also want white people to pay for it all and take care of the maintenance
>>
>>14229249
>My family brand is older than your family's ability to speak English.
>Eighth generation
Migrants go and stay go.
>>
>>14230256
That is recent. in the 50s and 60s they wanted access to credit and higher education. The jews used integration to get rid of black schools and neighborhoods. Gibs and drugs came later to hook blacks on the system and in the process keeping whites and blacks suppressed economically.
>>14230259
Speak English, subhuman. I'm assuming you have a point but all I hear is subhuman cope in some broken language I'm assuming is your attempt at English.
>>
>>14227990
>you didn’t make
Objectively false. Of course whites guided the direction of the country for the most part, they were 90% of the population. But blacks contributed significantly in many important areas as steel workers, slaves, factory manufacturers, bakers, farmers, etc.. This is an objective fact. Additionally, like 70% of American cultural exports in the 20th century were influenced significantly by black cultural trends (for better or for worse). Blacks have actually been insanely influential when you consider the fact that they make up just 10% of the population.
>you refuse to assimilate into
Integration advocates were literally trying to do exactly that.
>>
>>14225298
The founding fathers vision was that zog bots and their masters would be killed by a militia for such a bullshit stunt. But Americans are all talk so nigger jew tyranny it is.
Also whats up with those white "women" in the dresses?
>>
>>14230351
>Also whats up with those white "women" in the dresses?
Being 45, eating greasy Southern cooking fried in hog fat, and having 3 kids will do that to you.
>>
>>14230349
>Jazz isn't based on white music structure using white instruments was a viable export!
>Hurr de durr bread makers and the 1% of manufacturing done by blacks "built this country"
You're absolutely retarded.
>Didn't assimilate
They didn't want to back then and they still dont want to now. Stop parroting NPR talking points. That was the whole reason blacks wanted equality but not integration. They never back then and still today do-nothing want to assimilate into white culture you turboretard.
>>
you guys have to understand the political situation in the 50s-60s

>WWII was fresh in memory and Nazi Germany had made state-sponsored racism unacceptable
>the event of modern communications like TV meant you could broadcast footage of civil rights demonstrations internationally
>this meant other countries were more aware of this than in earlier times and pressuring the US to remove segregation
>the communist bloc also used it as a weapon so it was necessary to deprive them of this
>>
>>14230402
wrong
>>
>>14230417
lol, lamo
Your public education is showing.
>>
>>14228643
If you have to resort to ad hom then you know you're wrong.
>>
>>14227990
African Americans are extremely American, and they've been trying to assimilate for over 100 years now, right down to straightening their natural hair with chemicals and wearing hair extensions so they can be "orderly" in the workplace.
>>
File: 123.png (409 KB, 473x314)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>14228680
>Blacks chose not to return to Africa

Where in Africa? What country exactly? African Americans are a multi-ethnic amalgamation of West, Central, and sometimes East (Madagascar) African people under thousands of unique ethnic groups that also have about 15-30% of their ancestry being derived from Northwestern Europeans, so much so that many African American men have R1b paternal haplogroups directly from the British Isles. They are as different to West Africans now as old stock (admixed) White Latinos in Argentina, Cuba, and Brazil are to Spaniards and the Portuguese today.
>>
>>14230478
lie more
>>
>>14230486
>African Americans are extremely American
Well, they're African-American. Not the same people but they share the same land.
>they've been trying to assimilate for over 100 years now, right down to straightening their natural hair with chemicals and wearing hair extensions
They do this in Africa too, it just looks nicer.
>>
>>14230494
>Where in Africa? What country exactly?
Liberia, the US colony that was created for them so that they could continue their culture and society that they knew in the US but be completely in charge of themselves. They even celebrate Thanksgiving there.
>>
>>14230494
Most slaves sold in America would have been kept as slaves or literally eaten had they remained in Africa. Liberia was offered to them.
You missed they pont--they wanted equality not integration. Their communities were poor because they couldn't get financing but they actually had good all black schools. The while brown vs board of education was about access to college, not mixing elementary and high schools.
>>14230486
They are American, they ain't white. You have a middle class that is white ish but black culture absolutely isn't the same as white culture. You obviously don't know any blacks if you think they want to be white.
>>
>>14230516
>Their communities were poor because they couldn't get financing but they actually had good all black schools
I find this hard to believe for the fact that it doesn't seem that they're successful anywhere in the world. Not the US after slavery ended and civil rights were granted, not white countries that never had them as slaves to begin with that they recently immigrated to, not their own countries that were colonized and then decolonized but left them with knowledge and infrastructure, not their own countries that were never colonized in the first place but did have trade with others. They never develop a high standard of living, and I think they're very conscious of this and for that reason would not be interested in actually separating and going it alone, versus playing the "we'll get there with a little more money" game in a country where the majority group is willing to pamper them.
>>
>>14230556
American slaves were subjected to eugenics and were significantly improved over afriniggers. There were still the low tier apes but the major gripe about the impoverished communities staying impoverished was not having access to capital. The same with businesses. The problem was jews wanted to use the as a weapon against whites instead of letting the black community grow on its own. The reason the kikes are flooding America with spics is because blacks have a stable population and aren't killing the labor market to the kikes liking.
https://www.investopedia.com/the-history-of-lending-discrimination-5076948
>>
File: 1642173976089.png (74 KB, 553x506)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>14230602
>American slaves were subjected to eugenics
no evidence of this. It would be a multigenerational project, you couldn't just eugenic a giganigger like you can with dogs or cows, for several reasons:

1.it takes at least 14 years from nigger conception to another generation, and you can generally only shoot out one kid at a time.

2. you'd have evidence of gelding/drowning s*y niggas who didn't breed true

3. you'd have evidence of backbreeding (ie if you got a giga-nigga son you'd breed him back to his mom to intensify the genes)

4. you'd have to have logs of a slave plantation going several generations cause each Colonel Sanders would have at best a crack at 4 generations of niggas to breed.


Thats not to say the slavery experience didn't have a massive effect on amerinigger genetics, but that comes from 1. the middle passage selecting for the ability to get fat as shit and 2. importing the lowest class of afrinigger society. Slavery is the most dysgenic form of immigration in existence.
>>
>>14230402
Jazz music is undoubtedly a musical tradition with roots in African American communities.
>>
File: 1663129218277181.jpg (114 KB, 602x1024)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>14230631
>4 generations of breeding programs and bleaching
>No evidence
You're delusional.
https://kottke.org/16/02/a-history-of-the-slave-breeding-industry-in-the-united-states
>>
>>14230664
Jazz is deconstructionist wank, all it is is white music played incorrectly. Philosophically it's the same thing as a kid fucking up his school uniform because he doesn't like conformity. All black music has ever been was a tongue in cheek middle finger to white people.
>>
>>14230664
>White chord system
>White tuning
>White pacing structure and timing
>White instruments
I don't think you know anything about music. Sure, blacks created a new sound based completely on a white created substrate, but it was more white than African.
>>
>>14230670
LOL early jazz musicians weren't just trying to give the finger to white people. They were just going with what sounded and felt good to them, lik most musicians.
>>
>>14230602
>the major gripe about the impoverished communities staying impoverished was not having access to capital. The same with businesses.
I'm not disputing that this was the stated gripe, I'm just saying there's also a looming understanding between them that total separation, even if they were given the most advanced cities and institutions in the world, would not lead to the quality of life that they had become accustomed to even under "oppression." They would love the social benefits of separation, the ability to practice and celebrate their own culture and pass their own laws that reflect themselves without compromise, but they don't want to be the ones doing the work to make sure that water stays drinkable, roads stay paved, welfare and food stamps are funded, etc.
If that wasn't true, then as soon as they got access to higher education and credit, they would have seceded from the nation.
>>
>>14230678
Yeah the first black musicians didn't know how to play music. You know how blacks like to celebrate their medicrity and inability to function like white people? That's jazz music
>>
>>14230691
>Speculation
It's possible. I will submit that a black man in 1950 would be ashamed to see a black man in 2022.
>>
>>14230402
>They didn't want to back then and still don't want to. Stop parroting NPR talking points. That was the whole reason blacks wanted equality but not integration. They never back then and still today do-nothing want to assimilate into the white culture you turboretard.

But why not?
I know it has to be deeper than skin color, but I have a hard time believing that if
African Americans had the exact same history but were white instead, that they would not have assimilated yet.
>>
>>14230676
That's how all music works. It's rooted in something else. If you go way, way back, you can trace the roots of Western music all the way back to Pythagoras, then see how it incorporated elements and practices with origins all over Europe and beyond.
>>14230692
That's like saying you can't sing unless you're trained in singing lieder and opera. Or medieval plainchant, Eskimo throat singing, Fijiri, or Xiqu.
>>
>>14230715
The white people that came through Ellis Island were discriminated against but assimilated within 2 generations to the point where they now accept the blame for slavery. They were able to assimilate because they were pretty similar genetically, and being raised in the culture was all it took to become one of them.
This is what US naturalization law was based on pre-60s. The Supreme Court took it for granted that if you look obviously different from the core group, you aren't going to fit in and become part of the core group.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/261/204
>It is a matter of familiar observation and knowledge that the physical group characteristics of the Hindus render them readily distinguishable from the various groups of persons in this country commonly recognized as white. The children of English, French, German, Italian, Scandinavian, and other European parentage, quickly merge into the mass of our population and lose the distincitive hallmarks of their European origin. On the other hand, it cannot be doubted that the children born in this country of Hindu parents would retain indefinitely the clear evidence of their ancestry. It is very far from our thought to suggest the slightest question of racial superiority or inferiority. What we suggest is merely racial difference, and it is of such character and extent that the great body of our people instinctively recognize it and reject the thought of assimilation.
>>
>>14230715
Look the Slavic or Irish immigrants in the USA then look into the very extsive history of the white slave trade around the Mediterranean and Persia. Also look at the Byzantine and Roman empire. Brown people don't ever integrate into white societies. Even spics in the usa still speak goblin and reak havoc on social systems.
The modern reality is observable--brown people have a subculture and still haven't integrated...I'm fact they are regressing from white society and rejecting it.
>>
>>14230721
You don't know anything about music, stop pretending and stop bullshitting.
Jazz sounds nothing like African music. They didn't bring over native Afro-music and adapt it, they took white music and took a massive shit all over it. It was popular because it seemed fresh at the time--even black people don't use it in modern music. Blacks took techno and added lyrics which is yet another white genre blacks took and shit all over.
>>
>>14230751
>The modern reality is observable--brown people have a subculture and still haven't integrated...I'm fact they are regressing from white society and rejecting it.

This is not true, in a recent survey by PEW the majority of Hispanic Americans identify as white, fewer and fewer of the children speak Spanish.
African (immigrant), Indian, Asian, and Latin Americans all start very quickly assimilating, African Americans and Native Americans are in a tailspin, that's a major risk to the stability of the society.
>>
>>14230770
>African (immigrant), Indian, Asian, and Latin Americans all start very quickly assimilating
In what sense?
>>
>>14230772
in the Jewish sense, obviously
>>14230770
Identify as white, lol, lamo, tons of spics, central and South Americans Identify as white--that has nothing to do with integrating. Talk to any teacher that works at a bi racial school--Hispanic people have their own agenda and preserving America isn't on the list. Ironically if there were no blacks or Hispanics the democratic party wouldn't exist.
>>
>>14230762
It sounds nothing like traditional European or European-American folk music. Generally, jazz draws from both European musical traditions and African ones. Most North American jazz uses European instruments like the piano, trumpet, and saxophone, but the harmonic/tonal language are unusual and make consonance out of dissonant intervals, and the rhythmic patterns and performance styles have West African influence.
>>
>>14230793
/pol/tranny cope
>>
>>14230805
>Ad homonim
so I'm right, and youbdont have an argument. Thanks for confirming.
>>14230797
They added dissonant chords and use unresolved signatures and focus on improv. Show me an example of anything African in jazz? Those chord structures didn't exist in Africa natively nor did the time signatures.
>>
>>14230825
>they took white music and took a massive shit all over it.
Whites got a ton of influence from Black music lmao.

>Blacks took techno and added lyrics which is yet another white genre blacks took and shit all over.
Techno was invented in Detroit
>>
>>14230793
>Ironically if there were no blacks or Hispanics the democratic party wouldn't exist.
that's as retarded as saying having not whites means no Republican party. I don't think you actually know anything at all anon.
>>
>>14230842
Ah yes, the famously Black Mozart and Bach.
>>
>>14230847
In America you dumbass LatAm.
>>
>>14230846
>I'm going to ignore all the demographic statistics from the last decade of elections
You have a mental illness
>>14230842
Kraftwerk predates the Detroit ripoff by over a decade.
>Black music inspired white artists
You don't know anything about music. Jewish record producers obliterated good music and promoted degenerate trash. Bluegrass and rockabilly evolved into something you will never get from Jewish record producers and clearly you just know what Google tells you about music
>>
>>14230873
>You have a mental illness
Both parties still have a ton of white voters.

>Bluegrass and rockabilly evolved into something you will never get from Jewish record producers
Blacks played those two genres as well. Like a fuckton lol. Also it's weird you fixate on Jews so much.
>>
>>14230903
it's odd how you're obsessed with misreprenting the truth and downplaying the demonstrable influence Jewish record producers have.
>Loses every argument, moves the goalposts, tries to re fraim the discussion and misrepresents the truth.
are you, perhaps, Jewish? You argue like one.
>>
>>14230903
wow, hey, look at that..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_influence_in_rhythm_and_blues
>>
>>14230825
Jazz rhythms sound pretty African. They certainly aren't European.
>>
>>14230956
>I don't know anything about music: the post
>>
>>14230970
Everyone in the field says that. To deny the Africa influence on those genres is like denying the Influence European ballroom dance had in Carribean dance/music lmao. Keep coping child
>>
Blacks have consistently voted Democrat for a while now, before Obama. They're the most solid voting block of America's ethnicities.
>>
>>14230702
The same can be said for white men though.
>>
>>14231005
Again "nigger influence" is deconstruction, niggers are incaptof creating something new and they're also incapable of recreating something. Jazz music is niggers attempting to play white music but they can't read music. Later jazz was a deliberate attempt to create bad music
>>
>>14232016
meds
>>
>>14232022
Shut up nigger. Niggers have literally created nothing of value in their entire existence
>>
>>14232029
/His/ isn't your redneck safe space, you perpetual roadblock to progress
>>
>>14232029
very cool meds now
>>
>>14232036
>>14232044
Sorry niggers, jazz isn't real music. Niggers never created anything of value
>>
>>14232049
maybe keep falsely claiming you have a girlfriend now and see what happens
>>
>>14232049
meds
>>
>>14232016
Early jazz musicians weren't just trying to play European music. They had some influence from French and Spanish styles, but they weren't aiming to recreate anything in particular. They were just playing what sounded good to them, like most musicians.
>>
>>14232120
The "early jazz musicians" were blacks that couldn't read sheet music
>>
>>14230505
The country you destroyed?
>>
>>14232146
You don't need to be able to read music to play an instrument and find what combinations of sounds feel best to you.
>>
>>14232190
So you admit "jazz" originally was being muscially illiterate
>>
>>14232193
Do you realize that musicians don't need sheet music or formal training to know what they're doing? Most folk musicians were traditionally random peasants who couldn't even read words, let alone music. Even in classical piano pedagogy, where reading music eventually becomes very important, the teacher usually introduces it after familiarizing the student with the aural aspects of music.
>>
>>14232214
So black music influence is just being illiterate
>>
>>14228228
But they would all have full blown AIDS from fucking chimp carcasses during a sexual emergency
>>
>>14232226
Indians and Whites fucked animals all the time yet Aids haven't develop there, why is this? It's almost as if it was made in a lab.
>>
>>14232218
LMAO no. You don't need formal training to pick up an instrument and play.
>>
>>14232243
A black not being able to play music isn't an invention
>>
>>14230349
>But blacks contributed significantly in many important areas as steel workers, slaves, factory manufacturers, bakers, farmers, etc
If Blacks were removed from the equation and only the White contribution remained would America still be recognizable as America?
If Whites were removed from the equation and only the Black contribution remained would America still be recognizable as America?

Blacks contributed to building America in the same way that the letters T and H contribute to the pronunciation of the word asthma.
>>
File: 1657602661260.png (399 KB, 1828x1400)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>14232298
As the slave owners that brought in Irish as laborers and what they thought of them and that was in Carrib islands.
>>
>>14232298
redneck logic is adorable
>>
File: 1657603166662.png (370 KB, 1286x1198)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>14232305
>>
>>14232298
You don't pronounce it "asma" dumbass.
>>
>>14232249
You sound like an old man saying anything other than Western European art music from c. 1600-1900 isn't real music, lol.
t. actually a classical musician
>>
segregation was incompatible with new deal "progressivism", which southern whites agree to
>>
>>14225446
Yet another thing Hitler was right about.
>>
>>14232315
Then when integration came in, they all agree to vote away their future cause they didn't want Black Americans to have it with that mick reagan.
>>
>>14232318
Hitler thought a Black man spoke better German than Englishmen and Americans, which is the closest thing to a complement to Black americans and grave insult to whites as you get.
>>
>>14230751
>..I'm fact they are regressing from white society and rejecting it.
What's worse is that their regression is pulling white society along with it, as whites begin to reject their own culture in an attempt to make peace with the very people who hate them.
>>
>>14232214
>Do you realize that musicians don't need sheet music or formal training to know what they're doing?
You've never played a musical instrument in your life.
>>
>>14232314
You sound like a dumb nigger. Niggers being unable to play music properly isn't something to celebrate
>>
>>14232243
>You don't need formal training to pick up an instrument and play
You don't formal training to pick up a wrench and start "fixing" your car either.
>>
>>14232347
I play piano and can sing.
>>14232350
Keep whining, Mr. Grinch. Keep it up and you'll invent your own genre.
>>
>>14232311
>You don't pronounce it "asma" dumbass
>ˈaz-mə
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/asthma
You should tell them that they're pronouncing asthma wrong then.
>>
>>14232354
There are limited ways to fix a car and pretty dire consequences if you fail. It's harder to measure failure in music and other arts because artistic purpose is something the artist defines. And if you aren't satisfied with a piece you write or play, you just start over.
>>
>>14232361
>I play piano and can sing
Yeah, and I'm a mechanic because I changed the oil in my car once.
>>
>>14232332
meanwhile in reality, white people vote overwhelmingly to preserve the ancient tradition of getting fucked by corporate elites, while brown people vote overwhelmingly for the party of progress
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (45 KB, 480x375)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>14232319
Reagan didn't change much, he just halted the past 30 years of continually increasing social welfare spending

also I am extremely racist, just stating the facts, if you really want to avoid dying poor in America's favelas with a bunch of minorities, you're going to have to work hard and make sacrifices
>>
>>14232369
>It's harder to measure failure in music
No it's really not, that's why there are these things called auditions.
>>
>>14232305
>>14232309
What does that have to do with what I said?
>>
>>14232381
how does it feel being unable to hide the fact that you're an uncultured cracker and you always lie
>>
>>14232314
>t. actually a classical musician
Does your dad work at Nintendo too?
>>
>>14232382
it means you've been sold racism by elites so that you'll never be able to consolidate with others of your class and advocate for yourself. you're right where they want you to be
>>
>>14232374
>>14232388
Want me to post a vocaroo?
>>
>>14232387
>If you think that you can't just pick up a sitar and start banging away at it with a rock and call it music, you are an uncultured redneck.
>>
>>14232396
are you talking about the beatles? they're white, anon
>>
>>14232395
What's the point?
According to you it's very hard to measure failure in music. Since it's so hard to measure failure our uncultured red neck ears wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a classical musician and someone banging away at a keyboard randomly because there is no difference and all music is valid.
>>
>>14232400
I'm confused did anyone hear claim that the Beatle's could play the sitar well?
>>
>>14232407
Since I claimed to be a classical musician, I will play something classical, to be judged as classical music. That doesn't mean classical music is the only kind of music out there.
>>
>>14232394
> means you've been sold racism by elites so that you'll never be able to consolidate with others of your class and advocate for yourself. you're right where they want you to be
Class is a social construct.
Only race is real.
There is no scientifically valid mechanism to test for class, but there are many scientifically valid mechanisms to test for race.
>>
>>14232381
To see if you fit in a specific orchestra or conservatory where the director, conductor, board, and other staff have a mission and standards, yeah.
>>
>>14232414
Once again, you said it is very difficult to determine failure in music and unlike fixing a car there is no limit to the ways it can be played, so I doubt my uncultured ears would be able to tell the difference between you playing Chopin and my 16 month old banging away at a keyboard I place in front of them.
>>
>>14232425
>i'm retarded
yes
>>
>>14232425
Smashing a car windshield with a hammer isn't "a new mode of travel"
>>
>>14232425
Success and failure in the arts are measured by the artist's purpose, though observers can also interpret it. If someone plays Chopin evocatively and with artistic vision and integrity, that's success. If someone sits down that the piano and makes something new that sounds good to them, they can call that success as well.
>>
File: FYxK4zQWAAA2kZ8.jpg (198 KB, 1080x1152)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>14232415
No one denies this, heck no one asking for niggers in Europe(I ask them in israel) but you can't say Black Americans can't do this this or this when we been proving to done all this and even better than Whites, the reason there was bar association for lawyering cause there were alot Black americans as lawyers at the time so they made it to prevent them.

Majority of american music probably all of it is Black(not african) originated, the language you speak whether you're aware of it are not has some black termology, alot Black inventions or influence which whites try desperately to deny is use by you daily.

Whites can't stand Black Americans doing better then them, it ironically considering how Germans Britons were consider African tier at Roman times they have no room to talk about their suppose innate superiority, achievements over genes don't lie.
>>
>>14232431
]Smashing a car windshield with a hammer isn't "a new mode of travel"
No it's a stunning and brave new method of auto repair that is breaking new ground and fearlessly challenging the dated assumptions of our white supremacist patriarchal society.
>>
>>14232430
Cope
>>
>>14232441
>No one denies this
lol
lmao
>>
>>14232444
Except jazz music doesn't entail smashing a piano. It was actually Beethoven who was notorious for (unintentionally) breaking pianos.
>>
>>14232453
>Except jazz music doesn't entail smashing a piano
Only in the literal sense perhaps.
>>
>>14232453
Dodging the point. Blacks breaking something doesn't mean what they broke magically becomes something to celebrate. That's leftist deconstructionist wank and why blacks have never accomplished anything because their failures are celebrated
>>
>>14232458
You can't figuratively smash a piano.
>>14232463
What did they break? What did they fail to do? They weren't trying to recreate Mozart or Bach. Recreating something that's already been done is actually nothing to celebrate in terms of creativity.
>>
>>14232492
Blacks are like a paper shredder. You put culture in one size and useless shit comes out the other, that's their "legacy". Celebrating the ability to shred paper is all you people know how to do
>>
>>14232450
I meant no one here does.
>>
>>14232395
Being able to do careoke to kpop doesn't mean you know shit about music or music theory. Everything you've said about instruments is absolutely retarded.
Jazz is 4/4 time with dissonant chord progression that follows the circle of fifths and uses all standard tuning with an emphasis on improve. This is centuries old whiteness. You're beyond retarded and obviously vastly over stating what you know about music.
>>
>>14232441
holy shit
cherry pick more
lie more
>no source
>Misleading statements
>No examples
Your entire argument is fabricated and supported by an obvious lie. Whites could care less about blacks out performing them -- the observable reality is they never ever do and drag down society with them.
>>
>>14232528
>Everyone agrees with me therfore I'm right
not him
they don't
and you're disingenuous
>>
>>14232552
>jazz is 4/4
stopped reading. are you trolling or this retarded
>>
>>14232492
>You can't figuratively smash a piano
Sure you can.
>>
>>14232305
>>14232309
>No source
This reads like a subreddit
no citations at all and it has nothing to do with the topic.
You also post it without comment assuming it underpins a point-- which it doesn't.
Dunning Kruger--you got it bad
>>
>>14232500
>>14232583
>>
>>14232591
>nothing to do with the topic
civilized people don't mistake being obtuse for being correct
>no source
you can google quotations and find the source. i hope you learned something today anon
>>
>>14232307
>Asks a valid question
>Retard dodges the question completely
Stop posting and feel bad about being retarded.
>>
>>14232600
>thinks asma is pronounced asthma
>still wants to be taken seriously
>>
>>14232600
Sorry, blacks celebraybeing retards
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPapxr8GvGA
>this causes seethe
>>
>>14232599
>I don't have to substantiate any of my arguments or tie them to the discussion, that's your job
Not really, you're a disingenuous liar that hasn't made a valid point this whole thread that wasn't refuted and you have no concept of how coherent logic works. Also, your bag of insults is trite, over recycled, redditisms that lack any sort of originality. You're basically an NPR word generator.
>>
>>14232606
You can see the degenerative nature of the black by turning on tv. Niggers singing about lion king like it's part of their culture and some tranny nigger singing about being hot and tasting good

Niggers are all around disgusting and retarded creatures
>>
>>14232608
once again, just because no amount of explaining penetrates your skull doesn't mean you're somehow correct. unfortunately, this is as far as we can go, as you don't even understand how to understand things
>>
>>14232604
The irony is you're incapable of answering the question, for obvious reasons. Being trite is your only counter that doesn't prove his point.
>>
>>14232617
>I don't understand fact based reasoning therefore you're wrong
as expected of a Dunning Kruger.
>If I spew enough lies and mistruths I can over whelm him
You're a fat female aren't you
>>
White people:
>You can see the degenerative nature of the black by turning on tv. Niggers singing about lion king like it's part of their culture and some tranny nigger singing about being hot and tasting good
>Niggers are all around disgusting and retarded creatures
Also white people:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQjdEbZH2wI
(Look up the lyrics to this)
>>
>>14232639
>Posted using a white invented device
>on a white invented network
>using white invented websites
>powered by a white invented power grid
indeed
>>
>>14232582
>He doesn't think jazz is 4/4
4/4 time is the easiest to improve to brainlet. I didn't even have to lookbthis up because my friends insist on draging me to jazz shows they are playing in. This should be good: what time signature do you think most jazz is in?
>popcorn
>>
>>14230402
> Hurr de durr bread makers and the 1% of manufacturing done by blacks "built this country"
Around 25% of steel workers were black. In the beginning of the industrial era, most railroad construction projects were completed with blacks making up at least a fifth of the workforce.
https://www.nps.gov/neri/planyourvisit/african-americans-and-the-railroad-gauley-bridge-depot-gauley-bridge-wv.htm#:~:text=African%20American%20railroad%20workers%20African,employed%20thousands%20of%20black%20laborers.
https://www.oah.org/resources/scholarship/civilwar/gallery/african-american-laborers-on-a-railroad/
>>
>>14232682
>Thinks if blacks weren't there those jobs wouldn't have been done
>Thinks blacks contributed something unique
>Hurrr de durrrr interchangeable, unskilled, workers representing a minority of the labor force were essential to America
You got issues. If anything blacks tanked the wages in those industries and prevented unions from improving wages and safety.
>>
>>14232298
>If Blacks were removed from the equation and only the White contribution remained would America still be recognizable as America?
No. There’d be no Jazz, no rock and roll, and no rap. Many of the most impressive American athletes wouldn’t exist. And most importantly, almost a fifth of America’s historical GDP would be wiped out. Many of the workers on America’s most crucial infrastructure projects wouldn’t have existed, slowing down industrialization. America would still be a great country, but perhaps not as powerful as it is today.
>If Whites were removed from the equation and only the Black contribution remained would America still be recognizable as America?
If you removed 90% of America’s population and the most dominant culture in America’s history would it still be recognizable as America? No of course not, do you not understand the absurdity of that question?
>>
mental gymnastics itt to try to erase black people's contribution to american civilization are hillarious

>n-noo it doesn't count!!!
>>
>>14232702
> Thinks if blacks weren't there those jobs wouldn't have been done
But blacks were there. And they were the ones who did those jobs. This country is my birthright. Black Americans are a significant part of American history. This is an indisputable fact.
> If anything blacks tanked the wages in those industries and prevented unions from improving wages and safety
Unions and regulations harm production. America’s economic boom in the industrial era was largely driven by the lack of unions and lax regulations.
>>
>>14232233
>it's le conspiracy to take le black man down!!!
>>
>>14232650
WHOOSH
>>
>>14232711
The point is you're vastly over stating it.
>>14232706
>No shit music or rich criminals being pushed as heros
good. we both know you don't listen to jazz and sportsball is trash for retards.
>Would wipe out 1/5th of GDP
That would still make the US economy twice as big as the next 10 first world nations combined in the 90s--assuming it's true which it isn't
>Infrastructure would exist
That's a bold faced lie
If you compare the accomplishments of a small group of isolated whites to any other minority exept maybe nips they will out perform at every metric.
>>
>>14232702
A lot of unions initially forbid nonwhites.
>>
File: poopoopeepee.jpg (43 KB, 651x663)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
What's the point of rationalizing racism? I hate niggers. I don't need a reason or justification.
>>
>>14232720
>Unuions harm production
Holy shit you don't know anything. Unions allowed workers to afford the products they were making and increased demand for quality--Unuions are a major reason automation developed. If it wasn't for ww1 and ww2 you'd be working a 20 hour work week and one income could support a family.
>Blacks are a part of history
yes
>Significant
yes, in crime, destabilizing white communities, relying on social financial nets and litter and destruction of property.
Making America? Not so much.
>>
>>14232604
>thinks asthma is pronounced ˈaz-mə
ftfy retard, and yeah that's how it's pronounced.
>>
If businesses have the right to deny service to whoever they want, for whatever reason they want, why were so many people triggered by businesses denying service to unvaxxed non-mask wearers?
>>
>>14232682
>A minority of the workforce was black
>Therefore blacks deserve the lion's share of credit for the creation of America, and need an entire month dedicated to signing their praises and we have to dismantle Whiteness.
>>
>>14232706
>There’d be no Jazz, no rock and roll, and no rap.
and America would be better because of it.
>>
>>14232740
That was a mistake
Ironically I am for desegregation but against integration. Brown vs Board of education was never about integration, it was about desegregation--specifically granting access to higher education to blacks.
The mistake was ever allowing jews to import blacks in the first place. Once they were here Killing or deporting them wasn't an option so separate but equal was a viable solution. The jews, instead, used blacks as a kudgl to drive black and whites against their one best interests.
>>
>>14232805
because businesses legally don't have the right to deny service to whoever they want, for whatever reason they want. If you're arguing that they should have that right that's a whole different argument, that also requires you to allow businesses to tell the government to fuck off with regards to state issued mask mandates and the shutdown of businesses the government arbitrarily declared to be "non-essential".
>>
>>14232842
Jews didn't import blacks. Not American Jews anyway. Farmers needed more labor to work on tobacco plantations.
>>
>>14232868
>Farmers wanted cheap labor to maximize profits
ftfy
Slaves aren't free just because you don't pay them. They still have to be housed and fed. Historically slaves weren't even that efficient. Thomas Jefferson was highly criticized for offering rewards for performance instead of threats and beatings and the results were notable--it wasn't common though.
Yes, the international jew financed the slave trade and ironically one of the biggest plantation owners/breeders was black.
>>
>>14232889
Tobacco farming was and still is very labor intensive. Cotton was profitable too for those who could afford a gin.
>>
>>14232149
Destroyed? It still exists?
>>
>>14232900
If a slave based economy were viable long term Africa and Egypt would be the richest countries on earth. The post Civil War innovative boom and western expansion is what made America what it is today.
>>
>>14232950
Slavery wasn't sustainable long term, but there's no doubt that in the 17th-19th centuries it made a lot of wealth.
>>
>>14233014
Any benefits have long since been offset.
>>
>>14232950
Egypt was one of the if not the most rich civilization at one point because of slavery
>>
>>14233026
By the aristocracy and its legacy.
>>
>>14233014
The civil war created massive government debt and the south bore a major financial burden afterwards. It was a net loss long term. Again, western expansion and innovation created modern America and slavery was a detriment to that process not a net benefit.
>>14233026
This is the consice answer.
>>
>>14225298
Niggers are unworthy of the title ''human'' and America would be an objectively better place without them shitting it up.
>>
>>14233056
How did that work out for them, lol! You obviously missed the point as you just reiterated it for me.
>>
>>14233064
Worked out great, niggers still wish they were Egyptian to this day because their mongrel hides were spawned on the same continent
>>
>>14233059
Elaborate. This is vague handwriting not a valid argument. The civil war created a massive economic void, it was a net loss for the country financially.
>>
>>14233068
All of northafrica is a financial shithole largely devoid of a functional economy. The point is slavery based economies aren't sustainable and always lead to disaster.
>>
>>14233084
You must be a nigger because that's a terribly moronic take
>>
>>14233063
This
>>
>>14233087
>Ad homonim
>No counter arguments
Thanks for admitting I'm correct
>>
>>14226745
The belief that the white school would offer better education than its black counterpart.
>>
>>14233098
Go be a moronic nigger somewhere else
>>
File: WE.jpg (71 KB, 700x847)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>14232711
Stealing isn't a contribution.
>>
>>
>>
>>14233060
>>14233079
The wealth from slavery didn't just stay in the South. Wealth from large plantations got reinvested or put into other projects, since a lot of the wealthiest plantation owners owned other businesses or funded infrastructure or service projects. Don't blame the slaves for the civil war - that's the fault of the wealthy slave owners.
>>
File: 1591027256051.webm (2.67 MB, 600x860)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
>>
>>14233101<---
>>14233098
Cope midwit. The liberal narrative that American slavery was a springboard for post civil war financial success is an absolute lie. Your ONLY argument is ad hominim. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>14233130
Does the nigger know basic economics
>>
>>14225298
You lost the war, Dixiefags. Know your place.
>>
>>14233118
The wealth from slavery was completely offset by the cost of the war and the absolute deletion of a major industry. The significant infrastructure expansion came after the Civil war, not before it. The civil war was a net financial loss and the staggering government debt took 30 years to pay off.
The liberal narrative that slavery built America simply doesn't stand under scrutiny.
>>
>>14232681
NTA
Jazz can be 4/4 but it's not exclusively in common time. Keep in mind jazz music isn't just limited to the early jazz of New Orleans. It has other variants from Kansas City, NYC, Chicago, St. Louis, and Latin America. Even when in 4/4 meter, jazz tends to include unusual rhythmic features like syncopation.
>>
>>14233138
you clearly don't.
go in midwit, your seething is amusing.
>>
>Tulsatranny unironically arguing that rap is basically classical
Does he have any shame?
>>
>>14233151
>I don't know what syncopation is
lol!
>A minority of songs use something other than 4/4
yes, the exception proves the rule lol!
Keep in mind everything you think you know about music comes from Wikipedia
The overwhelming bulk of jass is improve in 4/4 time and you've never played an instrument in your life.
Evey musician in this thread, including me is laughing at how obviously ignorant you are to even elementary music theory.
>>
File: 1664305272866151.png (351 KB, 600x800)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>14225597
>>
>>14232841
The point is that America would be entirely different. The guy I was responding to claimed that black Americans not existing wouldn’t have altered America significantly. He asked if America would still be recognizable without its black contributions.
>>
File: detroit_downtown.jpg (218 KB, 1200x800)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>14233093
NTA Detroit is paradise but you're comparing the downtown area with skyscrapers to a dump on the edge of the city.
Like a portrait of a guy vs the picture of someone's asshole.
>>14233056
Slavery was widespread in Egypt but the Egyptians mostly used slaves as domestic servants. The guys who hauled stones for the pyramids were paid laborers (there's even one documented case of workers going on strike). Their economy did not really depend on slavery.
>>
>>14233148
You might as well say any activity from before 1865 was offset by the war's cost. It doesn't change the fact that wealth from slave labor played a vital role especially in the pre-war national economy, and that in spite of the war's cost, many institutions that had relied on slavery or the wealth it produced remained afloat. The civil war was destructive but it didn't overthrow the landowning aristocracy or raze every business, school, or infrastructure project that benefited from slavery. Some of those places still exist, like Georgetown University in DC. Even though the school helped diversify the local economy beyond plantation agriculture, it saved itself from bankruptcy by selling slaves further South.
>>
>>14233181
If blacks didn't exist America would have a moon base and a Mars colony by now.
>>
>>14232737
> good. we both know you don't listen to jazz and sportsball is trash for retards.
I do actually, and at a time it was one of the biggest genres in the world. And the NFL and NBA are multi billion dollar corporations. No one cares whether you like watching it. America dominating the music industry is important, whether you like listening to Kanye West.
> That would still make the US economy twice as big as the next 10 first world nations combined in the 90s--assuming it's true which it isn't
You can deny it, that doesn’t change the reality of the situation.
> That's a bold faced lie
If you compare the accomplishments of a small group of isolated whites to any other minority exept maybe nips they will out perform at every metric.
None of this is even a response to my claim.
>>
>>14233177
I actually have training in this. Enough that I actually know the difference between meter and rhythm lol, which apparently you don't.
>>
>>14232833
I never claimed any of that. I’ve said the exact opposite in this thread actually. White Americans have obviously been the primary drivers of American civilization, I just acknowledge that black Americans contributed in important ways and have a right to take pride in their American heritage.
>>
>>14233203
I never said slavery wasn't a major component of the pre war economy. Stop straw manning my argument.
The point is, which you have yet to address, much less refute, is that the cost of the war and economic fallout was a net loss not a net benefit and the amount of infrastructure and wealth created after the war dwarfs what was created before it.
The civil war was a net loss that erased the financial gains of slavery. That point hasn't even been touched by you.
Claiming slavery funded the infrastructure that fueled westen expansion and industrialization is a lie.
>>
>>14233155
Niggers calling other people midwit's is sad
>>
>>14233215
>Most jazz is in 4/4 time
yes but the meter impacts the rhythm!
You are clearly an idiot.
Is most jazz 4/4 time? Yep.
Can you show a comparable African system of music comparable to jazz? nope
the rest is you pretending you grade school band class makes you some sort of expert
>>
File: IMG-20221029-WA0013.jpg (71 KB, 700x734)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>14233102
>enslave black people
>accuse them of theft
>post some ms paint cartoon fantasy to illustrate your point
>>
>>14233200
Huh? Most of the farmers and a large part of the labor in Egypt were slaves
>>
>>14233238
>He's big mad
lol, look at you still seething!
>>
>>14233263
No just embarrassed for you since low IQ people have no humility
>>
>>14232764
>muh poor conditions
>muh 20 hours
You are such a fucking retard. Are you unable to distinguish quality of life from economic production?
>>
>>14233253
>False analogy
>Straw man
>Goalpost shifting
we got a live one lads
>>
>>14233275
>Worker quality of life and a trained workforce doesn't improve productivity
Lol, lamo
The American industrial revolution proves you're absolutely wrong. Unuions used to train the workforce and the bulk of production improvements came from the Unuions. Preventative maintenance, cost reduction, inventory management and forecasting. Let me guess, you've never made more than minimum wage ever!
lol
>>
>>14232728
Yes

>>14232944
Exist the same way Zoomalia exist?
>>
>>14233409
>America destroyed Liberia
how, by sending blacks there?
>>14233409
Somalia was a shithole long before the us sent troops to protect aid workers. Imagine sending food and medicine to a country full of Khat addicts and having to provide military support because the aid recipients were trying to murder and pillage the aid workers.
Why are reddlters incapable of making coherent arguments.
>>
>>14233451
Samuel Doe was a USA plant that destroy 100 years of progress.
>>
>>14230516
>You obviously don't know any blacks if you think they want to be white

I never said that. No one wants to have to undo their braids, cut off their dreadlocks, or cut their hair extremely short in order to get a good paying job, but they do it anyways.
>>
>>14230751
>Even spics in the usa still speak goblin

You mean a European language?
>>
>>14229978
>whites are responsible for the modern world they always say is shit
hmm
>>
>>14230873
>Kraftwerk predates the Detroit ripoff by over a decade.

Kraftwerk was Krautrock, synth-pop, and avant-garde pop, not techno music. Techno music is an originally African American genre of music that is not only influenced by synth-pop, but also house music (again, black genre), electro (black genre that combined funk, hip hop, and synth-pop into an electronic groove). Certain Detroit techno artists are directly influenced by jazz and soul music as well. You'd have a better argument if you said Yellow Magic Orchestra invented techno, which is wrong but they did come up with the name Technopolis and they're more influential in the world of electronic dance and hip hop music.
>>
File: Lil B.jpg (13 KB, 225x225)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>14232441
>the language you speak whether you're aware of it are not has some black termology,

The funniest thing is that racist people on this very board still use a very black slang word: Based. Based was originally a derogatory word to make fun of a crackhead, formerly known as a basehead, so if you were based that meant you were acting erratically. But then in the late 2000s, Lil B the Based God started using it to describe being yourself, being positive, and having some self-respect and general positivity. Now it's being used by zoomers who like it when people follow their politics. This is Lil B.
>>
>>14230903
Blue grass and rockabilly come from blues
>>
>>14234103
>it's all still white chords, white tuning, white music structure,

>white instruments.

>The point is there is nothing African about it beyond being played by black people.

Except the Banjo the instrument blues was played on came from African lutes, the style came from African musical styles traditions such as field work songs ancestral hyms etc like you’re straight up denying agreed up history by actual historians
>>
>>14232441
>13% of the population only has 2.7% of the patents
>this is somehow a positive achievement
????????????????????
>>
>>14234079
thank you basedgod
>>
>>14234180
>eat_da_poopoo.gif
>>
>>14234120
>integration was the worst thing to happen to the black community
you sure about that anon. did your black friend thomas sowell tell you that? slavery was just a walk in the park compared to being recognized as a first class human. i don't even see why not enslave all whites, slavery is such a breeze
>>
>>14234203
The African-American golden age was in the period between Slavery and Integration. Separate but equal. It's been a rapid downhill slide ever since the late 1960s for them.
>>
>>14234217
>It's been a rapid downhill slide ever since the late 1960s for them.
and american politics at large, but you just keep fretting over black people like a good white interloper
>>
>>14234217
The family structure was stronger before the government began to attack with mass incarceration, paying women to be single mothers, cointelpro, and other psyops. But, other than that, conditions were shitty for a lot of black Americans from abolition to the 1960s.
>>
>>14234225
and only one of the two happened in any long term manner, so there are only hypothetical arguments for an equitably segregated america. either way, you're not getting racism out of america and that's the root of the issue
>>
>>14234234
Niggers largely failed since slavery, that's true. Can you imagine all black land in the south was lost because blacks don't pay property taxes?
>>
>>14234240
why would liberals not admit that the golden age was the era after the liberals granted slaves freedom
>>
>>14234228
What happens to them is, despite what they keep insisting to the contrary, not my problem. A simple stated observation is one thing, but you should really direct this to the American blacks who keep shouting about how all of their woes are caused by White people and that Whites need to step up and fix things for them. They want White interlopers.
>>
>>14234248
>i don't want racism out of america
then why are you pretending to be some do gooder? what the fuck kind of lie are you selling yourself stupid
>>
>>14234262
>they want white interlopers
not true, they want white people who take accountability for their actions. an interloper is a white person dabbling in business not his own
>>
>>14234253
Black Americans have been deliberately kept in a state of backwardness since slavery, systematically denied opportunities, etc. Thomas Sowell, the black guy that conservatives love so much, pointed out that the most successful blacks in the US were often either people whose families were already free before the Emancipation Proclamation (i.e. W. E. B. Du Bois) or immigrants/1st gen from the West Indies, where slavery was abolished 30 years earlier and there weren't enough whites to 100% exclude blacks from every decent job.
>>
>>14234268
>not true, they want white people who take accountability for their actions.
By interloping and fixing all of their problems and giving them endless tax money in the forms of various programs.
>>
>>14234289
They will eventually admit to it if pressed on it enough, but then they'll just blame it on the nebulous concept of White supremacy.
>>
File: img.png (66 KB, 744x757)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>14234310
every time
>>
>>14234294
Sure, must be a coincidence when it happens repeatedly with different groups:

- Blacks whose families were free before Civil War do better than those freed in 1860s.
- Black immigrants from West Indies, freed in 1830s and not subject to same systematic racial discrimination at home, do better than black Americans.
- Black African immigrants, who never faced racial slavery or discrimination from whites at home (besides a few settler areas like the Kenyan highlands, Zimbabwe and South Africa), do better than black Americans.

Yep. It must all be a coincidence, anon.
>>
>>14234368
The only people who take American blacks seriously are self-hating White leftists. Other blacks know it's a hustle to get free shit, sympathy and attention, but they'll never admit it publicly.
>>
>>14225298
>101st zogborne getting its comeuppance a few years later
>>
>>14234322
The blacks who were free pre-1860s had more opportunities to accumulate money, education, etc. Same goes for black immigrants.

A lot of black Americans may have backwards mentalities, but those were nurtured by racist policies:

- free blacks: able to set up schools for their kids before 1865.
- slave blacks: not allowed to learn how to read till 1865.
- African blacks: can go to any school they can afford, live where they want and get any job they're qualified for in their homeland pre-1970.
- American blacks: can't go to a lot of schools, can't live in certain neighborhoods (redlining), can't get a lot of jobs.
>>
>>14234368
I've met a lot of African blacks and find the arrogance of some of them towards American blacks to be hypocritical. These immigrants waltzed into the USA after most overt legal discrimination had been done away with in the 1960s and 70s, and then look down on the people who had to fight through that shit.
>>
>>14234289
>Blacks want whites to take accountability for black behavior ftfy
no, black people would much prefer monetary recognition of their historic worth. simple as that
>>
File: 1638657381249.jpg (679 KB, 999x688)
679 KB
679 KB JPG
>>14234419
Every year they receive $10billion in food stamps alone (https://www.cbpp.org/research/facts-about-african-americans-in-the-food-stamp-program), how much more do they want?
>>
>>14234435
>their with is abysmal
is this supposed to be english? lmao

>>14234436
>we gave our population proportional welfare
and? white people weren't disproportionately affected
>>
>>14234434
The civil rights act was in 1964 and the voting rights act was in 1965.

There are still lots of racist people, areas that aren't safe for blacks, racist cops, and so on.
>>
>>14234461
i can't even understand you unless you spellcheck. what were you trying to say dummy? what does 'their with is abysmal' mean?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>14234472
>>14234472
>>14234472
>>
>>14234496
>i bet you understand black things
i am a real american, so it doesn't detract from my persona
>>
File: 2022-11-24 (2).png (13 KB, 568x151)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>14234522
you still didn't tell me what that shit translation meant. i'm very interested
>>
>>14234532
can you at least tell me what your primary language is so i can have some hints?
>>
>>14234549
>Gets owned
>my only argument is Spellchecking
truly driving home the NPC assertion
continue proving me right.
You don't even know what the 15th amendment is, priceless.
>>
>>14234562
alright man, cool. whatever's clever. that's what we say around here
>>
>>14234451
>>we gave our population proportional welfare
The link disproves this claim. Black Americans disproportionately receive welfare compared to other groups, to the tune of billions more per year. This isn't even counting the fact that they are fast-tracked through schooling and given endless scholarships to universities due to being granted much lower standards. The government bends over backwards to promote Black success.
>>
>>14234584
yeah?
>>
>>14234587
So what more needs to be done? Can anything even be done?
>>
>>14234593
You're outside of its programming anon. It only knows how to repeat reddlt interactions, not actual discourse.
>>
>>14234593
>>14234603
yeah?
>>
>>14234603
This is how these conversations always go. Press them enough and they just sort of break down and start babbling nonsense.
>>
>>14234688
I find they start with the babbling nonsense and it never gets any better.
They just less coherent and more unhinged. There really is something seriously wrong with post truthers that reject logic almost outright unless it suits their arguments.



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.