[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 8bvjmg6gtyc01.jpg (78 KB, 664x838)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Why does it seem like there's a huge paradox between liberal/feminist values and the dating preferences of women?
>>
>>13980134
Prey wants to be eaten
>>
>>13980134
this shit is the biggest turn off.
>daddy
ew
>>
she wants the alpha male to pound her not the beta males
>>
>>13980134
Only for chad.
>>
>>13980134
>being harassed on the street is the same as dirty talk in bed
do incels really?
>>
Because feminism is an ideology that claims men and women are the same. Ideology can't change biological reality
>>
>>13980134
Because most women, and in truth most people, are unenlightened fools who are slaves to their base animal desires. They’re chimpbrained and only like the idea of feminism but fail to act in accordance with their principles and philosophy because they let their base urges pull them wherever they go.
I’m curious, is this specifically something you ascribe to heterosexual women? I am a “feminist” in the conventional sense, but I think gender abolitionist is a more accurate description of my values/philosophy. I also happen to like women, and I am not at all attracted to submissive doormat women or the “trad” type of woman. I find both repulsive.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (58 KB, 800x419)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>13980193
yes, she rejects the proposals from "incels" because they are beta males but accepts the proposal from an alpha male, like we've been saying

alpha males can be "misogynist" and cruel and women will often stay with him, many such cases
>>
>>13980134
They don’t want ugly fat-right mouth breathing chuds who post 12 hours a day online fucking, demeaning, or catcalling them, only their “chosen” partner. There’s no contradiction here.
>>
File: 1659274731079077.jpg (97 KB, 657x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
There's no paradox or contradiction. Feminism is a tool to control and subdue genetic dead ends (failed men). Whereas historically chad would have to protect his wife, daughter, and sister from rape by failed men equality through capitalism--the ascension of women into male roles and work--required a new means of protecting women from failed men. Now the protection of women is not patriarchal, or grounded in the responsibility of a single chad, it is decentralised and social. From media, HR, education system, and feminist ideology women can function in society independently without the fear of failed men. Naturally this means of protecting women from genetic failures is not perfect, and some incels / blacks do carry out violence against women simply by not confirming to feminism.

Yes. Women like chad, i.e. women like genetically,. mentally, and physically healthy men who are well adjusted and handsome. Chad can be violent to women because the women want it. Feminism is all about protecting the woman, not from violence/ sexism in all cases, but from unwanted violence and sexism from failed men / genetic subhumans who will be removed naturally from the gene pool.
>>
>>13980134
Liberalism seeks to make people more free. It's literally in the name. But the thing is, marriage isn't free. Raising a family isn't free. Rape is free. Pumping and dumping is free. Abandoning your children is free. So that's why countries like Iceland, which are very liberal, also have a lot of single mothers. What's more free than me getting to use dumb, naiive women for sex and then abandon them with no legal ramifications? That's as free as it gets.
In regards to feminism, that's more of a mixed bag. Feminism could describe anything from the idea that women are simply wet holes who should be used and disposed of like napkins (sex positivity) to the idea that women shouldn't be allowed to vote (the antis). I generally consider feminism to be a useless term because it doesn't actually describe anything, although people generally understand it to be a "generally liberalized" female typically. But that's not what the word refers to.
>>
>>13980215
Sexism, that is, discrimination based on sex, is something that should be purged from society to the best of our ability. We should actively minimize if not annihilate the role that sex plays in social interaction and legal policy. The world would be a much better place if only we could be truly “colorblind”.
>>
>>13980227
> The world would be a much better place if only we could be truly “colorblind”.
On what if anything do you base this assertion on?
>>
>>13980226
>Rape is free. Pumping and dumping is free. Abandoning your children is free
This is why liberty without equality will never produce a happy society and will only increase suffering.
>>
>>13980212
Do you genuinely not get the difference between someone's partner acting within previously agreed upon boundaries and random strangers harassing you? No wonder you never had sex. You should propably research that topic before you end up arrested for harassment though.
>>
>>13980234
>This is why liberty without equality will never produce a happy society
There has never been and will never be a truly free society and there never has been nor will ever be a truly equal society.
>>
>>13980236
>previously agreed upon boundaries
citation needed
>>
>>13980229
I could ask you the contrary. Why is sexism/racism ever good? Separate but equal is horseshit, and a full blown hierarchy is oppressive. It’s not about what this colorblindness is “based on”, it’s about what you value, and I value liberty, equality, and unity. Sexism and racism are opposed to those values, and I will not support them in any form. People have become increasingly aware of racism and actively try to dispell it in society. Sexism however, is subtle and insidious, the vast majority of “liberals” are still very sexist.
>>
>>13980238
Because for such a thing to exist, people need a grounded philosophy to live by. I for one think philosophies like Advaita Vedanta, Mahayana Buddhism, Perennialism, or philosophies from the great monistic idealists would do many people a favor. I can’t go into detail here, but if you see your self in all others, in a very real way and not just as a concept, you already have a foundation for equality.
>>
>>13980241
Thats kind of what you do before sex
You flirt and gauge the reaction
If its positive you can push it further if you want, if it's not then you roll it back a bit
If you know someone well enough you can discuss kinks and fetish stuff with them and may be able to do things that would be unimaginable otherwise
Also, you can just communicate during sex, for example "fuck me like a whore" to get rougher/meaner, "slow down" or do it non verbally, with you body
I know it's a new thing to you but that's how it works, i hope you can figure it out and get into a sexual situation with someone without getting ghosted or arrested afterwards
You can do it, anon :)
>>
>>13980134
Its just a really nice thing you know.
I’m the complete opposite of that pic
I constantly shit on women 24/7 and am hostile towards them in all my engagements in the outside world but the only way my gf and I have sex is when she pegs me while I wear her clothes. I am constantly stoic but I moan so loudly while she pounds me and it just feels so good when I do all the work by throwing it back which presses it against her clit. It’s such a massive reward when she puts her hand on my penis and strokes it and she lets me cum with her in me and I have an actual hentai tier screaming orgasm and my whole body shakes, especially my legs bros you guys have no idea.
It is not a female exclusive trait.
>>
>>13980204
why do you subscribe to an ideology that, even according to yourself, goes against your very nature?
>>
>>13980134
Because unfortunately, most people are not asexual, and sex is nonsensical and cares not for truth or ideas like feminism. This is why I choose to be asexual. Sex is inherently exploitative and imbalanced, and therefore morally wrong. I will not take part in such a corrupt “game”, and I know that the only winning move is not to play at all. To be asexual is to be morally superior. Plato was right, what we conventionally call “platonic” relationships is the highest form of love a person can have for another, because it is not tainted by debased animalistic lust.
>>
>>13980244
>Why is sexism/racism ever good?
it guided humanity through millenia of evolution. without it, our species would have never survived until this very day. this whole equality shit is nothing but a modern fling, and there is nothing but your own hybris that would indicate that it will last even for the next hundred years.
>>
>>13980244
>full blown hierarchy
Hierarchy is the way of nature and inbuilt into genetics/instincts. You cannot remove hierarchy artificially. Every society that has tried has failed and will fail. Because humans are not Platonic-rational creatures outside the bounds of the dirty material realm. We are not machines. As long as there is power or interest, you will have hierarchy. And it is impossibile to artificially legislate or command something without at least one of the 2.

I really hope you dont actually beleive that primitive people or even animals are not hierarchical?

> Why is sexism/racism ever good?
It just is. You cannot remove it and the information it brings is legitimately valuable on a personal basis (which is why we evolved with it). Men and Women are legit different, both physically and mentally (at least insofar as how the brain operates and preferences).

The thing I hope I do agree is rudeness. The cases of sexims and racism is often more of a case of rudeness. Whilst unavoidable you can succesfully push that down. Or at least target it somewhere else, since it seems to be tied to upbringing and societal stress, and of course genetics aswell.

>I value liberty, equality, and unity
Copypasta from france
>I will not support them in any form
Great. But here's the thing. Racism and sexism are not ideologies like fascism or communism. You dont vote on them because they are aspects of human thought. They are not religions or beliefs, they dont require faith or partecipations. 0 people can believe in them and they still would exist.

From what I gather, you seem tied very much on the marxist/hegelian left point of view. Which is fine. Nietsche did kinda rain on your parade but Nietzsche was also wrong himself.
>>
>>13980265
That's not an argument. If our species didn't exist, why would I care? I would be doing the opposite of caring: literally nothing.
>>
>>13980252
>an ideology that, even according to yourself, goes against your very nature
I’m curious what you mean by “nature”, are you referring to human nature or “my nature” in a more specific sense, because I for one have always despised gender roles and the concept of gender being imposed on everything around us ever since I was a child, I just couldn’t articulate my thoughts, but I always felt it was “wrong” to discriminate on such an arbitrary basis. I have never been a gender essentialist, and these days I’m fully convinced that gender is a social construct, though based on biological sex, that serves only to divide society and emphasize difference and oppress women. There is something admirable, in my eyes, of not being a slave to one’s “own nature”, to strive to be something more, something better. I’ll be honest, I sometimes have fantasies of being pinned down and having rough sex, but these are fleeting thoughts, like anger or sadness that come and go. They don’t define me, and most importantly, I KNOW better, because I’m actually principled and devoted to my philosophy, than to act on such fleeting feelings of arousal. I have been celibate all my life, and I don’t think that’s a bad thing, unlike others, I can talk the talk AND walk the walk, because my “ideology” isn’t just something in my head, it’s something I practice.
>>
>>13980248
>need a grounded philosophy
Most people lived, live and will live without a single philosophy in their lives ever. Most people live on experience and values set by their parents for the most part. Philosophy is an addition that for some validates and for some disproves their beliefs, but it is not intrinsic to human action.

An example is buddhism. Busshist societies are still very unequal not at all all genderless, despite the heavy philosophical/religeous/cultural pressure they impose.
>>
>>13980272
what a retarded answer. you asked why sexism was ever good, you got an answer, and now you scream "haha but i dont care". just like a little child. embarassing, really.
>>
>>13980278
Two different anons schizo.
>>
>>13980276
you seeing yourself above human nature is nothing but hybris, these "fleeting thoughts" is your subconsciousness breaking through.
i ask again, why are you choosing to live a life that you even feel goes against your very nature? you are the modern equivalence of flagellants.
>>
>>13980249
>Thats kind of what you do before sex
>that's what I do and therefore all sex is like that
moron
Also your whole argument disproves what you said before >>13980236
>People talk before sex
>People show want they want during sex

also pre talk is by far done by either hookers or their dumber equivalents (those that are equally unnatached and soulles but dont even ask for the money).

Trust me, not all women are le proud femminists that think sex should be like driving a car and that all the power belongs to the woman.

You can guess their intention, but it is also up to you to give them new experiences IF you are good. Which why we are back to the whole beta vs Chad argument.
>>
>>13980282
doesnt takes away any retardness from your post, retard.
>>
>>13980265
>muh evopsych!
Okay lmao.
>>13980270
I’m not saying that there should be absolute no hierarchy. The social ills of racism and sexism are caused by ignorance, and the intelligent and knowledgable should rule and guide the ignorant, not oppressively, but they should actively guide them to overcome their ignorance so they can join the rest of sophisticated, civilized society.
>I hope you don’t really believe that primitive people or even animals are not hierarchical
I don’t, and I never suggested they weren’t hierarchical, but that we can do better.
>it just is. You cannot remove it and the information it brings is legitimately valuable
When, outside of a medical/scientific context, is it valuable to know someone’s sex? The vast majority of social interactions do not need this information and would go on fine without it.
>Racism and sexism are not ideologies
No, they aren’t ideologies, though they can inform ideologies, but they are the result of ignorance, and ignorance can be dispelled.
>You seem tied very much on the marxist/hegelian left point of view
Close! Hegelian is pretty close to my personal philosophy, but I’m not a Marxist. Marx had valuable insights but I reject his ontology in favor of something more like Hegel’s. I consider myself a monistic Idealist and my beliefs are informed by Buddhism along with Western philosophy.
>>
>>13980292
>Okay lmao.
just like the other retard, you cant counter it. i accept your concession.
>>
>>13980292
>babbys first sociology book - the post
come back when you are atleast 18
>>
>>13980284
>You seeing yourself above human nature is nothing but hubris
I don’t see myself as “above human nature” though, it’s more that I see myself acting on my “human” nature and not my animal nature. As people we all have the base insticts of animal, the same drives, but when we act rationally and don’t let ourselves be tossed about by these desires, we are more human than if we didn’t. To BE human, in my view, is not to reject nature, but to rule it. The inverse of this is to be nature’s slave. Someone who acts purely on fleeting emotions is much more like a lowly animal, much more like a dog, than human. They have not reached their full potential.
>>
>>13980295
>Someone who acts purely on fleeting emotions is much more like a lowly animal, much more like a dog, than human.
everyone acts on "fleeting emotions", dont think you precious little enlightened individual are any different. you act on your hybris because your brain spills out dopamine when you do, otherwise you simply wouldnt do it. the only difference between yourself and a dog in heat is that you consider yourself something better.
>>
>>13980308
>the only difference between you and a dog in heat is that you consider yourself better
Is the dog free to not act out during heat? Is it capable of having higher values than mere physical pleasure?
>>
>>13980292
> ignorance
Wrong. Racism literally mirrored the development of science, and is quite literally the only non theistic argument to humanity. Read Nietszche or Yuvhal Noah Harrari's Humankind.
>the intelligent and knowledgable
Le thechnocratic overlords know everything! Except that no, science does not work like that. It's not like philosophy were you try to find some hidden truth or search for a logically consistent system. It's literally an attempt to rationalize the living real world in a way that is useful. There is no such thing as a force of gravity. It's literally a concept we applied to understand a physical phenomenon. This means that the intepretation of science is not in the degree of masters and masters of a science dont automatically know everyhting.
Much more for the less scientific subjects! If the economists were the experts, why are they so unable to predict recessions? And if political theorists are so superior, why do none of their political projects survive as they wish?
>not oppressively
you a) have no legit way of controlling that b)if its trough force or incentives it has some coercion attached.
>so they can join the rest of sophisticated, civilized society.
Which society is it?
> The vast majority of social interactions do not need this information
Legitimately wrong
>they are the result of ignorance
They are the result of nature, and no, they cannot be dispelled, only shunned in public discourse as we have now. The fact that we have so much racism and sesxist talk in one of the least openly "sexist" and "racist" periods of human history should inferr something
>my beliefs are informed by Buddhism
I know of a certain other western philosopher informed by buddhism but he has a very different take on women...
>>
>>13980292
>The social ills of racism and sexism are caused by ignorance, and the intelligent and knowledgable should rule and guide the ignorant
Rule and guide me then. What do you consider sexism and racism? If it means acknowledgment of the scientific evidence for significant differences between the races and sexes and applying this knowledge to your decisions in life then, short of a lobotomy, I cannot stop being racist or sexist any more than I can stop believing 1+1=2.

You have all this critical theory postmodernist kind of stuff circulating, it is now mandatory in government departments and major corporations where they make claims like "objectivity is white supremacy" and so on. They generally believe everything is just a narrative or a perception or subjective. Is that what this is? Are you asking us to deny reality?

Just wondering what your honest views on this are, because leftist r*ddit belief system really is completely incompatible with reality and I would get screeched at and lose my job if I were to ever state the facts. There does not seem to be any way to reconcile myself with this society and by the sounds of it I am not included in your "inclusive" society anyway.
>>
>>13980295
You say
>To BE human, in my view, is not to reject nature, but to rule it.
but then you say
>when we act rationally and don’t let ourselves be tossed about by these desires, we are more human than if we didn’t.

I don't know bros, what could she mean by this?
>>
>>13980323
are you?
>>
>>13980212
t. clearly never had sex.
>>
File: ffruklh4gyd71.png (715 KB, 720x808)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
>>13980292
>my beliefs are informed by Buddhism
>>
>>13980340
t.also clearly never had a significant relationship
>>
>>13980326
>Racism literally mirrored the development of science
Lmao, “scientific racism” is one of the biggest crocks of shit. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but phrenology is not “science”, it’s horseshit.
>Read Nietszche or Yuvhal
Nietszche was a nihilist and his morality can be summed up as “might makes right”. I have no respect for him or his “philosophy”.
>if it’s through force or incentives there’s some coercion attached
This is my fault, I should have worded that better. By “oppressively”, I mostly mean not violently like in a fascist state like Nazi Germany.
>Legitimately wrong
Please, do tell me, why would you need to know the sex of the barista you buy your coffee from, or of the cashier at your local supermarket, or even of someone you’re talking with on an anonymous mushroom picking forum for that matter.
>I know of a certain other western philosopher informed by Buddhism
Are you talking about Schopenhaur? I respect his idealist philosophy, but he was also very influenced by Nietzsche (Will to Life? Come on now), so I can’t say I’m surprised to see he had some primitive, ass backwards ideas.
>>
>>13980376
Except that all the thoughts of equality or liberty came before the development of science.
>le phrenology meme
Literal Brainlet.

>Nietszche was a nihilis-
Stopped reading
>>
>>13980332
>What do you consider sexism and racism?
Sexism is discrimination of any sort based on sex, conventionally understood in the context of social interactions/organization or legal policy. Likewise for race. I don’t believe that “black people can’t be racist” or that “women can’t be sexist” like you might hear some on the left say. There is no “reverse racism”, there is only racism. If you believe women are biologically programmed to like the color pink, prefer skirts, and wear makeup, you are a gender essentialist, which means you are necessarily sexist. You’d also be a sexist if you believe men are biologically programmed to like guns, sports and beer. These things are social constructs, and obsolete ones at that. The fact that we gender everything around us, names, colors, fashion, etc. is a testament to society’s deep rooted sexism. These things viewed as they are in-themselves are inherently genderless, but sexist people project gender on them. I am not asking you to deny reality, I’m asking you to wake up to reality.
>>
>>13980335
wtf, yes. If this is a broader question about free will then my answer is more complex but wtf
>>13980341
>Theravada Buddhism
lmao I couldn’t give a shit what conservative Buddhists have to say
>>
>>13980376
>Nietszche was a nihilist
>>
>>13980385
>I’m asking you to wake up to reality.
"In terms of absolute strength – that is, without regard for body size, weight or composition – the average man tends to be considerably stronger than the average woman. Specifically, the absolute total- body strength of women has been reported as being roughly 67% that of men."
reality is accepting that different genders exist, exist for a reason, and that there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>13980376
>Are you talking about Schopenhaur? I respect his idealist philosophy, but he was also very influenced by Nietzsche
>>
>>13980394
Reality is recognizing that two sexes exist, and are physical different. Though they’re more alike than they are different, people just focus on and actively play up the differences because they are divisive.
“Gender” understood as the social expectations and roles of the sexes or all the superficial culturual shit like fashion, hairstyle, names, etc. is not “real” and certainly not innate. It’s mere convention, and a convention we would do well to dispose of like the obsolete relic that it is. “Gender” has done far more harm than any good you can attribute to it, it has done nothing but smother the expression of the human spirit and oppress women
>>
>>13980387
>wtf, yes. If this is a broader question about free will then my answer is more complex but wtf
oh my god, you really dont get it, do you? you do the things you do because your brain makes it feel good. your imaginery morally superior behaviour is no different than the actions of a dog in heat.
talking to you is like explaining something to a kindergarten child, and your namefaggery is making it even more embarassing. at least finish college before thinking you have anything to say about philosophy.
>>
>>13980384
>>13980390
>>13980400
Lmao I’m genuinely amused at all the shit I’m catching for shitting on Nietzsche but I have to ask, why??
>>
>>13980236
>previously agreed upon boundaries
beta shit
>>
>>13980402
>Though they’re more alike than they are different
in comparison to what?

>“Gender” understood as the social expectations and roles of the sexes or all the superficial culturual shit
they are rooted in simple evolutionary behaviour, which itself is rooted in the physical differences you acknowledged in your first sentence.

>a convention we would do well to dispose of
why?

>“Gender” has done far more harm than any good
source?

>it has done nothing but smother the expression of the human spirit and oppress women
baseless assumption.

tldr: your ideologoy is basic modernist crap without any deeper thought and your feminist highscholl crush wont fuck you for annoying everyone with it
>>
File: FILTH.png (201 KB, 326x420)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>13980407

>Schopenhaur was """"influenced"""" by a guy who didn't even write until more than a decade after Schopenhaur was dead
>Nietzsche's morality can be summed up as "might makes right" when his entire point was creating new moral systems that were independent of any "might makes right" bullshit and had much more to do with exalting life

Unironically kill yourself. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I'm willing to bet my entire bank account you're still in high school.

Protip: know when you don't know what you're talking about so that you don't do the standard Amerimutt shit of spouting off opinions on stuff you know fuck all about.

If you're a troll, 7/10
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (22 KB, 474x266)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>13980236 >>13980340
>HAVE SEX INCEL INCEL INCEL SEX SEX SEX YAAAAAARGHH
You have completely misinterpreted my point. Try to calm down for a second and think about it logically. It is rather straightforward.

At some point her alpha male boyfriend had to ask "do you like it rough", or something to that effect. Right? Unless he just grabbed her without saying anything.

When the betas "harassed" her, she rejected them.

When the alpha male "harassed" her, she accepted.

Look at any mammal and we see the same. Our closest relatives the chimpanzee as well as deer, antelope, tigers and warthogs, all exhibit similar behavior. Females in all these species breed with the dominant males. Women admit to this themselves, they say men with "confidence" are more attractive, they stay with their husbands and boyfriends even if they are misogynists who beat them, they are often fascinated with serial killers and men who demonstrate dominance with extreme violence or otherwise.

The phenomena is pretty plain and clear to see. Men are instinctively ranked into alpha and beta males by women, and it does not matter whether they are misogynistic or not.
>>
>>13980430
t. definitely never had sex.
>>
>>13980419
>in comparison to what
In comparison to other dimorphic species. Though I can’t say I don’t lament that tragic fact that we as a species are not like cats, they’re only different where it actually matters, namely reproductive organs.
>they are rooted in the physical differences you acknowledges in your first sentence
Ah, yes, pink being a “feminine” color, women wearing different fashion styles than men or the convention of having “male” and “female” names is totally rooted in the physical differences between the sexes. Lmao, even if I conceded this point, our current conditions are not those of our ancient primitive ancestors, and we should evolve with our environment. Technology has made much of sexual dimorphism irrelevant and made it easier to blur the lines between the sexes, the division of labor is a good example of this. That’s the problem with conservatives, they can’t seem to grasp that the conditions that caused these conventions and practices they call “tradition” to arise are not permanent and unchanging, our environments change, especially with technology, and we should change and progress onwards too. Testosterone has been on the decline in the modern world, and sexual dimorphism is become less and less, slowly, but surely. We should accelerate this process in my opinion.
>>
>>13980134
Not a contradiction. But it has nothing to do with liberalism per se but feminism and wokeness/postcolonial theory, etc.
Leftist women literally presuppose that men, especially white men, are the most evil, most powerful villains around and then this treatment as absolute "enemies" turns them on very much as seen in picrel. That is at least one of the reasons colored leftist women like AOC, Ilhan Omar, etc. date white men, along with their status in society.
Also some other anons have already pointed out that feminism is mostly there to liberate women to chase High Value Males, and ignore Low Value ones, without any societal, religious constraints.
>>
>>13980430
>Look at any mammal and we see the same.
not fully, I remember a docummentary where a yung female chimp mated with yunger chimps and ran away from the alpha chimp trying to seggs her
>>
>>13980285
Strange how being aware of the TRUTH about chads and betas and what women are really like is directly correlated to having 0 sex, ever

>>13980350
are you seething because you got dumped lol

>>13980430
Do you genuinely not get the difference between sexual partner and random strangers? It's grim even for 4chan.
This whole thread is extremely sad.
>>
>>13980465
Shut your mouth roastie
>>
File: 1661455912213304.png (1010 KB, 680x1062)
1010 KB
1010 KB PNG
>>13980467
Keep seething, coping and falling deeper into delusion
You will stay an eternal virgin, but hey at least you are "redpilled" unlike the non-incel "normies"

Also it's really funny that you assumed im a "roastie"
>>
>>13980438
>Ah, yes, pink being a “feminine” color, women wearing different fashion styles than men or the convention of having “male” and “female” names is totally rooted in the physical differences between the sexes.
apart from the color part it literally is rooted in this. you not being able to grasp how just shows how superficial your wannabe education is.

>Technology has made much of sexual dimorphism irrelevant and made it easier to blur the lines between the sexes
surely that why 90% of soldiers, construction workers and sanitation workers are men.

>Testosterone has been on the decline in the modern world
>We should accelerate this process in my opinion.
and that easy it reveals itself.
>>
>>13980134
>What is consent?
>>
>>13980215
those are jewish men
>>
>>13980488
Clearly something Chads and the jewish marxist feminist roasties made up to trick the betas
Thankfully im redpilled enough to see right through it
Im sure my inability to have sex is either purely coincidental or an effect of an elaborate chad-marxist-jewish-feminist-(...)-chinese and islamic conspiracy
>>
>>13980485
>the convention of names, words, being divided into “male” and “female” (despite being inherently genderless and without sex) is rooted in biology
Lmao
>>
>>13980485
Why would you do this to yourself?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_type_of_grammatical_genders
Even the language you typed this post in doesn't have grammatical gender you retard
>>
>>13980483
If you're technically not a roastie, then you basically are. If you're not then you're some leftie bluepilled faggot or trannie who's been on 4chan for like a couple weeks or you're baiting. In any case kill yourself
>>
>>13980516
Have sex
>>
>>13980503
>lauging at his own ignorance
what a clown.
>>
>>13980518
You first
But thinking about it there's a high chance you literally can't so cry about it and take your estradiol
>>
>>13980522
Have sex
>>
>>13980509
what has grammatical gender to do with gender roles being artificial or not?
>>
>>13980496
Go back to r_eddit
You're out of touch and arguing with a strawman in your head
>>
>>13980516
>noooooo you are the boogeyman
you can always go back to your safe space incel forums and plot terrorist attacks from there to cope if you can't stand getting challenged

>>13980522
NTA but rent free
also im afraid to ask how think trans people or even sex works if you are convinced they are incapable of it

>>13980530
>>13980430
lol
>>
>>13980465
I love how you talk from a place of 0 experience with women
>>
>>13980552
I love how you talk from a place of 0 experience with women
>>
File: 1659480118478956.png (606 KB, 658x543)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>13980552
Why don't you use your amazing experience to get a gf instead of incelposting?
>>
>>13980489
Oyest of veys if true
>>
>>13980563
got no argument so I'm copying you
>>13980566
LMAO
>>
>>13980407
read more nigger
>>
>>13980611
Have sex
>>
>>13980611
>im too redpilled to get laid
yep
>>
Context.
>>
>liberal/feminist values and the dating preferences of women?
as in.
>>
>>13980660
projecting lmao
>>
>>13980134
Because women are illogical, and Darwinist in nature. To give reproductive rights to all men would solve this. Overpopulation is a meme by the elites.
>>
>>13980437
No they're right and I've had plenty of sex
>>
>>13980226
>So that's why countries like Iceland, which are very liberal, also have a lot of single mothers.

I looked it up, this is fact. 2/3 of all children born in Iceland are to single mothers, the highest rate in the world. Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with these Northern Europeans whores and cucks?
>>
>>13980863
Atheism
>>
>>13980427
>Americans can't have opinions
Seething
>>
>>13980863
Iceland is a special case though, they're pretty wierd and they can't just fuck whoever they want due to inbreeding.
They have an app for figuring out if you're related before you hook up
>>
>>13980863
WTF
>>
It's true, my aunt was one of those cases. My mom was constantly freaking out at her little sister having a bruise or a cut and obviously getting the tar whooped out of her by this jerkoff and my aunt hated my mom for it and would scream at the police. She eventually left him, but only after years of this going on and on. He would beat my cousins too and she didn't give a shit. He would beat her sons, then she would fuck him.

Not saying being a violent psychopath is what makes them attractive, but it certainly doesn't turn them off. My aunt never went "ew he's a creepy incel misogynist, my pussy's gone dry". She was fucking him. And yes, the cousins are now complete wrecks as you'd expect.

The establishment is certainly working very hard to shut down all debate of this unusual quirk among women. I do not subscribe to "incel" ideology, but the facts are plain to see and an explanation is forthcoming. I am sure if we are genuinely curious about the truth we can avoid leaping to conclusions when analyzing this, although the rest of society won't like it and we will never get the credit for our inferences it is for the greater good I guess.
>>
>>13980276
at least you acknowledge the strong biological component. i respect you more than the deniers.
>>
>>13980193
can you explain how it's different?
>>
File: 1660313941332391.jpg (614 KB, 1536x2048)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
>>13980171
Yeah seriously, never understood the appeal of it. I grew up in a Macho Man culture and make sexist banter with the boys, but for some reason the whole "whose your daddy, dirty whore?" talk never appealed to me.
>>
>>13981006
Are you autistic?
>>
>>13980988
>although the rest of society won't like it
that's the problem. Out society doesnt like and cant ideologically cope with ugly truths.
>>
>>13980236
but the point is why do women love to be degraded and dominated deep down? its strange.
>>
>>13981015
It's basically a form partner transferall from the fathers household to the husband. Since we lack the whole cerimony for it nowadays, biologically men cope by actuating this ritual in the bed.
>>
>>13981110
Because it makes their partners seem stronger and therefore better, in my opinion. Also probably an evolutionary rape coping mechanism I guess. It's why it's considerably much, much rarer in men.
>>
>>13980988
Incelosophy should be a thing
>>
>>13980988
Wtf are you smoking modern society is rallying around encouraging women not to be gaslighted by abusers into staying and offering domestic abuse shelters for them to go if they need to get away but don’t have the financial means. If your aunt had any female support network they’d all be screaming at her to GTFO as fast as possible even her own sister was questioning her decisions.

When women stick it out with abusers it’s usually because of mental illness or childhood abuse that is causing them to make irrational decisions and half the reason feminism exists is because no well rounded and emotionally mature woman wants to be financially and socially tethered to an existence like that, so saying that this is some serious problem affecting women in general is extremely disingenuous when even men are known to tough it out in a loveless emotionally abusive marriage for various reasons.
>>
File: 63454132.jpg (172 KB, 1200x900)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>13980226
>>13980863
Lol, made me think of Breivik's stepfather.

>My mother was infected by genital herpes by her boyfriend (my stepfather), Tore, when she was 48. Tore, who was a captain in the Norwegian Army, had more than 500 sexual partners and my mother knew this but suffered from lack of good judgement and moral due to several factors
>Tore, my stepfather, worked as a major in the Norwegian military and is now retired. I still have contact with him although now he spends most his time (retirement) with prostitutes in Thailand. He is a very primitive sexual beast, but at the same time a very likable and good guy.
>>
>>13980167
vore
>>
>>13980430
>Our closest relatives the chimpanzee as well as deer, antelope, tigers and warthogs
You named five animals with very different reproductive behavior.
Humans don't mate based on dominance hierarchy. We mate based on subconscious physical indicators of health and personal compatibility.
>>
>>13981252
I'm not the poster but I have to say
>You named five animals with very different reproductive behavior.
Not that different when it comes to the males
>Humans don't mate based on dominance hierarchy
Wrong, both historically and phisically.
>subconscious physical indicators of health and personal compatibility.
Which are based on hierachy at least in the animalistic sense and personal compatibility is not why people mate.
>>
There's no real paradox liberal feminism is just about maximizing women's access to Chad
>>
>>13981193
>encouraging women not to be gaslighted by abusers

only if those abusers are ugly
>>
>>13981046
Its not different at all. If I cat called a woman on the street it would be very different if it was Fabio doing the cat calling. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>13980167
Women evolved to prefer gay men.
>>
>>13980134
Women want to be fucked by partners they chose, not sexually harassed by creeps in the street.

How is this a hard concept to understand????
>>
>>13981229
>He is a very primitive sexual beast, but at the same time a very likable and good guy.

A toast!
>>
>>13981320
>choice
Depends if he's named Fabio or mike
>>
>>13981333
I used to live in NYC. The city is full of animals and psychos, but the most blatant sexual harassers would be black males by a long shot.
>>
File: cynocephalos.jpg (67 KB, 480x296)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I'll be real with you lads, the whole alpha and beta incel fantasy nonsense, is straight out of unicorns and cynocephals realm of being out of touch with reality.
>>
>>13980134
What paradox? :|
Liberal-left girls are femdom ones.
>>
>>13981006
Because she wants to be called dirty names by her partner and not some complete stranger
>>
>>13981318
I've always figured bisexuals were the problem
>>
>>13981500
>im gonna be real
>posts fiction instead

>>13981352
That's because blacks are oversexualized, they share the same penis sizes as homosexuals and there is a noticeable overlap between the two communities
>>
>>13981522
The difference between partner and stranger is nonsense
>>
>>13981520
>auth right
>scat
>bestiality
>necrophilia
like pottery
>>
>>13980134
>>13980193
People who think this comic is some kind of ultimate gotcha are people who don't fuck. Everyone likes to invert their outward beliefs in private sexual situations...do you have any idea how many super in-charge dominant C.E.O types love to get worked over by a dominatrix in their free time?
>>
>>13980134
Women's hypocrisie
>>
>>13981537
Only because you can't get a partner so you cant tell the difference.
>>
>>13981537
I assure you it is not
>>
File: philosophy-1.jpg (178 KB, 1798x1010)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>13980503
You remind me of me 15 years ago.
I sense that your intent is honest as well, but I cannot lie to you: your views, while well-intentioned, are somewhat deluded.

For example, you rightly sense that hierarchy often is evil, but make the wrong conclusion that because of that, in the ideal state of being, there would be no hierarchies at all.
You're almost right, in an ideal state of being, there would be no artificial hierarchies or divisions.

Except one.
The one between good and evil.

If no hierarchy is valid, then everyone is equal. If everyone is equal, then everything is essentially worth the same in practice.
So evil and good hold the same value.

Sounds wrong right?
Let's go a step further: While evil and good are clearly not fully equal, they can both be useful, simply because nothing is truly useless.
For example, martial arts are pretty much the teaching of how to hurt people efficiently and responsibly. Hurting people is generally considered evil, but when someone threatens your wife with a knife, you would be able to protect her with that knowledge.
If you, on the other hand, used those skills to rob people yourself, it would be seen as evil.

So, what changed?
In both scenarios, its the same scenarios and skills, but your intention behind using it was different.

Thus, everything can be beneficial or hurtful, depending on what your intention is when wielding it.
But, that being said, there's always times where something is more beneficial and times when it is detrimental.

So you see, hierarchy itself is not evil, it's just used a lot for evil. But some of it's root functions have a very important function indeed, especially allowing us to see things as "better" or "worse".

Maybe this is why evil exists: so goodness has a counterpart against which it is recognizeable, the same way long and short define each other.

You should read the Tao Te Ching, it might suit your character, show you a way to find strength while retaining your tenderness.
>>
>>13981641
(it is)
>>
>>13980503
>despite being inherently genderless and without sex
I love how absolutely ignorant american/english progressives are. English is not the only language in existance morons
>>
>>13981537
Do you ever interact with others in real life...? Fuck it, even online.?
>>
>>13981623
at one point a partner is a stranger, at one point your boyfriend introduced himself and the fact he is interested in you intimately, he said "hey girl" like in that comic, which could have been "unwanted attention" and construed as "harassment", but was not

feminists want to impose a set of rules that are completely unrealistic, talking to women, approaching them, even looking at them constitutes "harassment", there are no clear guidelines on how to approach a woman, the message seems pretty clear, if you are a beta male, if you are designated as a social inferior, just don't bother, which fits the female psyche and chimpanzee instinct to get rid of beta males and only breed with alpha males
>>
>>13980134
Because the world is conspiring against you to make you die a virgin OP
>>
File: women6.jpg (153 KB, 1032x873)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>13980134
Women are idiots who have no actual concept of themselves. Their entire self image is based around social markers.
>>
>>13981824
This. I'm a part of conspiracy too, can confirm.
>>
>>13981798
retard
>>
>>13981824
t.neverfeltatouchofawoman
>>
>>13981802
>i cant stop demanding random women to show me their tits, its unrealistic
ngmi
>>
>>13980292
>The social ills of racism and sexism are caused by ignorance
Thats funny anon, because living in a 40% white state, I would say the exact opposite. The all accepting, everyone is equal bullshit that the wealthy urbanites put up is bullshit, and its only there because they don't have to deal with the consequences of their policies, nor do they have to interact with those minorities they love oh so much. They have no attachment to the land or where they live so they can just up and move when they shit it up. When they DO come in contact with those beloved, poor minorites who they support, and have the opportunity to support them via allowing them to stay close by you know what they do? They shit a brick, like at that wealthy vinyard that had a bunch of squatamalens nearly stay there before they were bussed off.
>>
File: 1663352530311927.jpg (30 KB, 590x393)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>13981520
>Both lefties and Nazis are mentally ill freaks
>Right-libertarian Chads are the least degenerate of all
No surprises here.
>>
>>13980215
This.
Women love to be treated like shit, but only if it’s by someone they find attractive. All the feminist prattle is a way for them to quickly and painlessly dispose of unwanted males that make advances upon them.
>>
idk
>>
File: goebbels stare.jpg (39 KB, 634x592)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
WOW THIS SURE IS A WONDERFUL HISTORY-SLASH-HUMANITIES THREAD ON THIS HISTORIES AND HUMANITIES BOARD
>>
>>13983322
even this goblin had sex
in fact he had a wife and children
i guess he wasn't redpilled enough
>>
>>13983346
He lived in a fascist dictatorship that existed before the sexual revolution
>>
>>13983346
He was charismatic, powerful and had a Ph.D.
>>
>>13981520
based on a twitter poll
>>
>>13983850
Weimar germany was the sexual revolution nigger
>>
Women are sex addicts who live on the privilege of having the upper hand on the sex market, but also they hate to see that their lavish life full of gifts and attention from their orbiters cannot be separated from the occasional harassment stemming from the despair of the rejected men who are indoctrinated into thinking that competing for women, with sex seen as the highest reward in a man's life, is the pinnacle of the male life.

It gets worse because a woman will always feel outraged when she thinks that a man who does not merit her is actually trying to court her, to talk to her, to amuse her. This kind of man is the usual poor, ugly, outcast man who have nothing of value to offer to the woman and the woman does not understand why such a man would even orbit her in the first place.
A woman always thinks she deserves better orbiters than whatever men are currently around her.

Then there is the huge female delusion that women are actually not sex addicts and have a harsh life, that they live from predicaments to predicaments and are all subjugated by men. Women need this delusion in order to created a narrative where they are good people and all their problems stems from evil people, in this case men.

Then you combine this delusion with the infatuation of the dogmas of the Human rights replacing the judeo christian god which creates a society of commentaries, of entertainment, of a merger of politics, entertainment and education and you get a humongous resonance box where the narcissists will never ever shut up about the tiniest annoyance in their hedonistic life.
>>
>>13984603

this stems from the bourgeois valuation of women: women were always seen as giving meaning to men's life, by men competing for them and since women spread their legs, they get pregnant. But women never were considered for politics. Women were living with their parents, then with the beta cuck who craved providing for them and then the sluts cheating on the provider with other beta orbiters craving to give sex to women. Then both the sluts and the providers died and the next generation took over, doing exactly the same thing.

Now that women are deemed relevant thanks the bourgeois Human rights, as a competition sorting out men for sex AND relevant for politics, the whores are no longer kept under the father household, women spread their legs around age 15 and they keep doing so until well after the menopause. women cannot stop fucking thanks to all the orbiters dying to serve them. The novelty is that they are whores on their own.

Also now the humanist parents want to keep being hedonist. All the american sitcoms are about whores and providers saying having kids is the worst and has a deep negative impact on their pleasures. So they boot the kids out of the house sooner, telling them to have casual sex because that's all the parents now.

Do this for a 40 years and you have the millenials who whines that they cannot get all the same pleasures and comfort as the baby boomers, because housing prices are too high.

Fortunately the men have created dating apps, so the whores and the coomers can still have casual sex and the whores still have a comfy life thanks to all the men competing for them.

Conclusion: So basically sex addicts crave to de-sacralize sex in order to make more popular, but they have to sacralise it again in order to not feel degenerate between 2 sex parties.
>>
>>13981006
It's basically the same. If a woman stopped getting 'harassed' (aka getting attention) she would think there's something wrong with her and start doing annoying shit like those ugly fat loud girls you meet in school/work that scream and create drama for no reason.
>>
>>13982406
What yo don't get is that "advances" aren't created equally.
Some feminists absolutely take this too far, but the vast majority of women will not have a problem with being respectfully asked out in a place where that is socially acceptable. If you do that and also know to back down when you're clearly unwanted you'll be golden.

Does attractiveness never make a difference here? No, of course not, women aren't perfect creatures. But in general men tend to care about outward appearance to a much higher degree, while women care more about status.
>>
>>13980451
This man speaks the truth. Girls want that guy who is a fair cut -but not too far- above average. Someone that looks like a polished version of the average. I know someone like this. I may as well be subhuman in his presence.
>>
File: wholesome_farmgirl.jpg (64 KB, 483x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>13981193
Abuse "prevention" and "awareness" really only serve to give women more leverage, so that they might seek even more desirable mates.The whole deal with women is that they don't have the physical power to fuck around like dominant male. It's certainly not for a lack of desire. They need social support and strategies to evade male entrapment. Never forget that sex is adversarial. You're trying to steal the best genes for your offspring, whether you're male or female. Just because chad is chad today doesn't mean he'll be chad tomorrow, and there could be a Chad-capital-'c' waiting in the wings to overshadow him. Women and men are thieves butting heads over who gets to be the most disloyal and selfish.
>>
>>13980134
Because they consciously lie to themselves that they have no biological differences from men, but subconsciously love and embrace those differences
>>
>>13980134
IIT a bunch of guys who cannot view women as fellow human beings but instead as some kind of lower animal driven by base instinct and only imitating sentience like parrots, explain why society is a corrupted rigged game specifically designed on a civilizational scale to screw them over and that's why they have issues dating and it has nothing to do with their own faults and lack of growth. I mean after all what's more likely?
>>
>>13984603
Women should have as little autonomy as possible
>>
>>13986025
To expand: the discussion around abuse or misogyny is about giving women the tools to spontaneously dissolve /any/ relationship, for /any/ reason, without fear of reprisal. The sophistry involved in fluctuating definitions and the interpretation of accusations is the primary element by design. Society comes to their aid because we are biologically programmed to sympathize with women in most scenarios. Feminism is another drop of entropy into our decaying social order, which seeks to level the playing field and allow women to behave as sociopathically as men have been permitted to (as long as they are dominant; high-value) since time immemorial. The problem is that we're straining the sutures that bind our civilization, regardless of whether it is a more equitable chaos. Something's gotta' give, and it seems fertility and thus the very continuity of our species is the first great casualty.
>>
File: heroism.gif (258 KB, 677x846)
258 KB
258 KB GIF
>>13986069
Hey, I'm making a different argument here. I think that the historical compromise, based in a very literal rule of the strong, has been that the upper tranche of men were given free reign to fuck whomever they wanted, do whatever they want. I don't think there is a fundamental difference in base impulses between men and women. For the sake of stability women were restrained from pursuing their own savage interests. Is it fair? Was it right? Maybe not. What's happening today is that we're transitioning from an unevenly distributed hell to a omnipresent one. All this freedom to cynically try to end up in some hot guy's harem, all the added entropy in competition, rejection, social maneuvering, it seems to make my female acquaintances and friends no more happy. The disparity between their lofty enlightenment notions of the shape of the situation and their own nature, and the instinctual hedonistic lust they act out causes a dissonant misery. Nobody's happy. There is no solution. The old system segregated the suffering a bit, and that's the best you could say. Pray for Putin's threat to be real, and for the Americans to not take it seriously after the referendums. See you all on the other side!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.