[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (8) (29).jpg (48 KB, 517x594)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Nowadays it isn't uncommon for proeminent racists to be pedophiles (see August Kreis) who fuck their own children, and regions with more racists are famously known to have more incest and inbreeding going on than more pro-diversity ones.
But when did this happen? Back in the day where almost everyone was racist, this wasn't a thing.
What happened? Did people who already practice incest and inbreeding for some reason or another (low IQ?) keep being racist after others moved on, or were inbred incestfags always more prone to racism and we just didn't realize before because everyone was racist too?
>>
File: nazi_mutts.png (837 KB, 720x480)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
>>13319230
god just look at them. nasty nasty subhumans. literal human trash.
>>
File: 1646367626403.gif (1.2 MB, 270x210)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
At least since the dawn of humanity, 1st cousin couplings weren't uncommon and preference for people within your tribe was the norm from pre-christian europe to 20th century japan until recently. Which is why the concept of clans exist in the first place.
>>
File: 1617862822993.png (200 KB, 609x431)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>13319230
>Nowadays it isn't uncommon for proeminent racists to be pedophil- ACK

ACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3-tlyuhVo
>>
uneducated, backwards people tend to be the most racist
>>
>>13319283
That's just because educated people conform to Jewish norms to get jobs. Its objectively unintelligent to not be racist
>>
>inbreeding bad
>being racist to those middle eastern muslims who married their cousins for 1000 years is also bad!!!!!!!
>>
>>13319230
being obsessed with making sure your sexual partners are close enough genetically to you for your liking fits both inbreds and racists.
>>
>>13319230
Currently more inbreeding happens in diverse areas as less people know who their ancestors were and in cities 3rd and 4th cusins having children is common
>>
>>13319301
do you have downs?
>>
>>13319230
Everyone is racist. That’s why no one sends their kids to majority-black schools. The ‘inbred racist hillbilly’ is a Jewish caricature of rural white people that they so despite.
>>
>>13319301
you really think inbreeding happens more in metropolitan cities than in bumfuck towns with 60 people, all of whom have been living there for 5 generations?
>>
>>13319315
classic racist projecting thinking everyone is secretly as retarded as they are.
>>
>>13319292
The Jewiest Jews are racist af
>>
>>13319322
You’re probably a brown Muslim ape living in Europe. Curious your parents didn’t go to Africa instead
>>
>>13319230
>prominent racists
>>13319247
they mog lefty mutants tho.
>>13319300
low IQ take.
>>13319319
it is objectively true.
>muh inbred hicks
non-Whites in cities vastly outclass Whites in inbreeding coefficient.
The majority of incest offenders are hispanics.
>>
>>13319230
Its actually pretty ironic that it would be. The idea of poor white Southerners being inbred came from the fact that in some parts of the Appalachians, early settlers were thought to have mixed with Indians and possibly runaway slaves. The suspicion that the people who lived in the most remote areas were not fully white meant that they became even more isolated and marginal, and that they tended to marry among each other. So its ironic that the trope of the inbred hillbilly has become associated with the racist South in general, given that it was racism against the people in question that at least partly created the issue to begin with.
>>
>>13319354
objectively true based on what? do you have data on this? it "objectively" doesn't make sense that large cities with tons of immigrants and generally people originally from all different parts of the country would be more inbred than small, isolated towns

>non-Whites in cities vastly outclass Whites in inbreeding coefficient
ah ok I see this is a blame the brown people thing. This is maybe only true if you're talking about the number of cousin marraiges in the Middle East, not immigrants or 2nd generation immigrants living in western cities.
>>
>>13319383
> not immigrants or 2nd generation immigrants living in western cities

Only because Mohamed-cels in the west get mogged by European chads so they have no chance with their cousins anymore
>>
>>13319400
do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you talk in memespeak?
>>
>>13319230
Apparently the Middle East and North Africans are the most inbred in the world, and since they only want to flee to white countries, I guess you could say they are white supremacists.
>>
>>13319428
Yeah they're pretty racist
Among whites the inbreeding is lesser, but the most inbred whites are the most racist too.
Post an US map now
>>
>>13319383
>muh immigrants
I am referring to the US, also muslims in Europe are still fucking their cousins.
>doesnt make sense
I dont care about your credulity.
>blame brown people thing
what are browns being blamed for?
Inbreeding is based, Whites should do it more often, maybe theyd get violent and stop getting walked on.

Are you brown, friend?
Its ok if you are, but how does it feel knowing you cant hold a candle to Whites?
>>
>>13319434
Cousin marriage is illegal in the US so the official number would be 0. Why are you so focused on white people? I thought the topic of this thread was inbreeding and racism in general?
>>
>>13319230
>>13319247
>>13319434
Who hurt you nigger?
>>
Fantastic, another shit thread made by an inbred jew.
>>
>>13319449
He seems to hate white people, hmm perhaps he’s a bit inbred himself?
>>
>>13319476
Sure he is.
>>
>>13319449
>>13319445
Racistsnare more inbred in general yes. The fact Arab racists are even more inbred than white racists does nothing to change the fact that Arab racists are more inbred than Arabs who aren't racist and white racists are more inbred than non racist whites.
Same for blacks, etc.
Southerners should stop with the deflection
>>
>>13319428
>they only want to flee to white countries
Retarded take
Most Syrian and Iraqi refugees are in Turkey or Jordan. Most Palestinian refugees are in Jordan. Most Afghan refugees are in Pakistan.
>>
>>13319476
>these are the people you want to choose as represantatives of white people
LMAO
>>
>>13319541
If they had their choice, they’d be in Europe
>>
>>13319535
>everyone who defends White people is from the South
I wish
>>13319543
>hulking men who
>>
>>13319541
Most of them are inbred men and they want to get to sweden and germany, former rape capitals of the world so they can rape. I'm not even racist.
>>
>>13319543
You could be posting pictures of black nationalists or Han supremacists but you are strangely fixated on white people. Why is that? Your inbreeding hitting hard?
>>
Just as racists will highlight the worst case scenarios of mixing (just consider the horrible memes /pol/cels and aznidentitycels make to vilify the offspring of mixed relationships as weak, insane, stupid, parasitic, or dangerous), ideological anti-racists will take the opposite position, and highlight (and exaggerate) the supposed risks and downsides of being too clannish (dating within your ethnic group or race and refusing to blanda is literally like banging your sister dude!1).

It's not that complicated.

This started centuries ago, when some liberals felt sorry for how kids of mixed relationships were socially ostracized or perceived as pariahs/unnatural, so they started a meme that mixed people were beautiful/smart/the wave of the future. It was well-intentioned perhaps, but it got out of hand.
>>
>>13319247
Cool. Then you have no problem staying the fuck away from rural areas, right?
>>
>>13319565
They don't shit up this board
>>
>>13319546
They might prefer the wealth and stability in Europe, but most of them wouldn't see it as home in the way they see their homelands.
>>
>>13319230
Yup. All white racists are inbred morons. And since that's the case, you have no problem not living nears us, right? I mean, it truly isn't possible that brown people make places shitholes by their mere presence, is it? I guess since rednecks are such retards, you won't have a problem fucking off and not living near us, correct?
>>
File: Poojeets.jpg (47 KB, 746x552)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>13319322
Classic poojeet stirring up shit online to cope for the fact you are a manlet that spends most of your time trolling for "bob and vagene" online.
>>
>>13319580
Easy buddy, you’re doing a lot of generalizing. Only something an inbred person would do, according to your own theory.
>>
>>13319579
What percentage of rural people are neo nazis do you think? Remember when your hero craig cobb tried to organize a bunch of neo nazi degenerates, including calling on neo nazi rapists and murderers from prison to come and takeover leith, north dakota? They weren't warmly welcomed.
>>
>>13319580
Yes, it's the poojeets that shit up this board. Literally. Like you stupid poojeets can't stop shitting in real-life and online.
>>
>>13319582
>wealth and stability
Is there magic dirt in Europe or could it be the white people themselves who make it such a nice place to live?
>>
File: TrashCity.jpg (144 KB, 1024x576)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>13319614
Lol. I don't know who those retards even are. But I can smell the presence of a 5'2" poojeet manlet spreading racial cope online.
>>
>>13319623
You're a pretty lousy neo nazi buddy.
>>
>>13319617
Not relevant to whether they'd prefer to live there or at home.
>>
>>13319617
>Is there magic dirt in Europe or could it be the white people themselves who make it such a nice place to live?
You just haven't been to India or Africa. These places are teeming with the joy of multiculturalism. It really is a gift that brown people from the third world bestow upon all the "inbred" Europeans. It's for our benefit that they want to live near inbred racists, it totally has nothing to do with the fact that their culture results in every place they live being violence-ridden shitholes.
>>
>>13319634
It’s funny because 99% of browncels would give their left nut to look like these guys
>>
>>13319637
South Asian and African immigrants to America are usually fairly wealthy and educated. Ethnic enclaves don't necessarily bring the same poverty seen in the homeland.
>>
File: IndianNavy.jpg (97 KB, 735x483)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>13319634
>Be bored poojeet
>stir up shit online by insulting white people
>seethe when white people point out that you are a poojeet
>claim white people suck
>>
>>13319650
>South Asian and African immigrants to America are usually fairly wealthy and educated
Which kind of proves my point. You have 1.3 billion poojeets in the world and the top .001% have to leave their country to live in a crime-free area with decent economic opportunity. As much as the poojeets want to trash white people, they basically prove that white people are better by refusing to live near people that look like them. Sure ... the top .001% of the poojeets can complete with the top 50% of whites, doesn't that just re-enforce my point though?
>>
>>13319667
Italians used to do the same thing back when it was literally like a third world country.
And they don't just go to Europe or America. Many go to wealthier parts of Asia.
>>
>>13319677
You really are the master of using the exception to prove the norm. You don't have mass immigration of Italians to China, India or any other Asian Nation right now. You can't use an example of a small fraction of Italians and compare them to the waves of brown hordes trying to escape their shithole counties. it's a false equivalency and it ends up re-enforcing my main argument, namely, that even brown people don't want to live near brown people.
>>
File: images (8) (30).jpg (34 KB, 500x372)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>13319588
Would if I could
>>
>>13319701
Detroit is like 90% black. Move there
>>
>>13319695
You're a master of not being able to concede when reality doesn't fit your revisionist narrative.
>>
>>13319701
>Would if I could
Are you saying there are white people living on your Reservation? Please clarify.
>>
>>13319775
I seriously just want the entire nation of India IP blocked on the internet. The rest of us have no problem living together, but you fucks are so butthurt about being manlets and not having access to women that you stir up shit online, everywhere. Get a fucking life. India sucks. Italians don't want to live there. You don't want to live there. People have to arrange marriages for you because you are that revolting. Stop with the online cope.
>>
>>13319588
Yes, so if you are a racist genetic dead end please move back to where your genes come from.
>>
>>13319792
Seething
>>
>>13319762
They need to go back too
>>
>>13319785
From Patagonia to the Behring Sea, the Americas must be free
>>
>>13319445
>Cousin marriage is illegal in the US so the official number would be 0

>According to the NCSL, cousin marriage is legal in: Alabama, Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina (in North Carolina, first-cousin marriage is legal, but double-cousin marriage is prohibited)

Keep lying.
>>
>>13320018
Not him, but go back where? Do 75% of their bodies get sent back to Africa while 24% gets sent to Europe, and 1% gets to stay?
>>
>>13319588
>All white racists are inbred morons.
Yes

> you have no problem not living nears us, right?

No you may be a Moron but I'm part of your moronic culture and sadly blood. And so It's my duty as a Black FBA/ADOS to improve the Moronic race through good genes.
>>
>>13319247
Ostentatious nazism among the lower classes is just a reaction to violent minorities flooding formerly native neighborhoods en masse. It has nothing to do with the ideology itself, it's the out-of-prison equivalent of the aryan brotherhood : it's ultimately about banding together for the sake of protection.
>>
>>13319580
Stupid niggerlover
>>
>>13319650
Churches and the government also bring very poor and lower africans to the US like with somalians in Minnesota. And somalians are also known for being inbred.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.