[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is transexualism moral? What are some arguments against or for it?
>>
>>12671492
The biblical term is not transexual, just faggot.
>>
>>12671492
Medicine is not there yet.
There's no worthwhile reason in the world to butcher yourself and halve your life expectancy.
>>
>>12671492
>>12671505
So to answer the question, fallen tree branches are like a centipede that has been trimmed into that of a man. He doesn't need arms coming out of his thighs. I think God knew what He was doing when he made man the image that he is.
Faggots are useful in learning. Faggots do not start out on the ground but from growing off a tree. So the man learns to trim his fruit tree how it must best serve him as a food source. At least before the fall. After it, it became about trimming it how it best serves him in looking good in his yard. If his yard does not look clean, he can invite shame for lack of a better word.
>>
>>12671492
>transexualism
no such thing
>>
>>12671779
>fags mutilating themselves
you know what I mean
>>
>>12671492

it is obviously immoral.

morals are derived from tradition.

and tradition dictates that men are not women and women are not men.
>>
>>12672930
And what happens if trannies last long enough to become tradition?
>>
>>12672930
>morals are derived from tradition.
>and tradition dictates that men are not women and women are not men.
that's the silliest thing I've read about morality, literally telling us to blindly follow what ever tradition dictates.
We revise rules based on tradition all the time, that's why we have a separation of church and state, and no witch burnings.
>>
>>12671492
It´s literally fucks up the natural reproductive functions of our whole species and being. Must be a psyop, don´t fall for it.
>>
>>12671492
Is mutilating a vulnerable delusional mentally ill while pretending he is what he is not thus approving his delusions, moral?
>>
>>12672982
They won't.
Eunuchs were traditionally part of Byzantine culture and where's Byzantium today?
>>
>>12671492
Self mutilation of sexual organs goes against both natural and divine orders. There is no historical basis.
>>
File: jazz_trans_medicine.webm (2.1 MB, 528x297)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB WEBM
>>12671492
produces man-made horrors beyond our comprehension.
>>
So how do I argue with this Calvinist who says, "God hates the LGBT movement and people turn that way because of their sins" but also says that God made them that way?

This Calvinist also says God made born people homo and trans because of the plan where necessary suffering exists. But the Calvinist said people made others hate homo and trans because of the plan too.
>>
>>12671492
You can't change your sex.
>>
>>12672930
Morals come from tradition? Go live in a cave and eat berries then, cave man
>>
Transexualism is amoral. They are just mentally ill. They have a disorder
>>
File: degeneracy.webm (2.81 MB, 1108x608)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
>>12673713
Based.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.