[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1637163883834.jpg (44 KB, 486x421)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
America is so racist, they refused to invite Jesse Owens to the White House when he came back from the Olympics
>>
>>12670540
Was that fdr? I've read some books by jesse owens. He had a good head on his shoulders
>>
>>12670540
Jesse Owens and blacks like him are one of the major reasons why people hate whites so much these days. It's one thing to treat criminal blacks badly, but to treat the best athlete in your country like shit is appalling to most normal people. But white Americans saw no issue with that level of apathy and hatred.
>>
>>12670555
>you WILL care about x person
Why is the Union under (((reconstruction)))?
>>
>>12670555
Things could’ve been so different if Americans, both white and black, could’ve gotten over the useless, stupid shit. If Lincoln never died, we could’ve found a solution. But America was thrown into turmoil again immediately after the civil war and the wounds weren’t able to heal. The South reluctantly surrendered, but their beliefs never changed. Their bitterness made it impossible for America to move forward the, and the bitterness of black people today is making it impossible. Infighting will destroy this country unless something changes.
>>
>>12670829
>2008
>2012
>>
>>12670540
If America was nazis all along, the nazis were antifa?
>>
File: images.png (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>12670540
>>
>>12671827
I call upon the reverse one drop rule.
>>
>President Franklin D. Roosevelt (FDR) never invited Jesse Owens to the White House following his triumphs at the Olympic Games.[47] When the Democrats bid for his support, Owens rejected those overtures: as a staunch Republican, he endorsed Alf Landon, Roosevelt's Republican opponent in the 1936 presidential race.[48][49]
Democratbros...
>>
>>12671062
Should've hung all confederate leaders after the war, then they should've ushered all the Blacks into one region in the south and made them a semi-autonomous state, and continued reconstruction.
Also, it would've been nice for the government to pay educted free Blacks to relocate to the south and help educate the former slaves.
>>
>>12670555
Black athletes tend to be evil psychopaths though, you can tell what white leftist cuckolds have never lived around blacks in their life, every black athlete is like a walking /pol/ stereotype.
>>
>>12673764
>Should have given useless violent self destructive people free land
No fuck off back to Africa and make your future there.
>>
>>12670540
Yeah that was the norm of that time. Hitler was nice because Jesse was guest who left after a bit, most blacks did not get such good reception during the Nazi years. This is not excusing the way many other states treated Blacks/Africans/Mixed race folk in Europe and abroad.
>>
>>12673784
If they're that much of a threat wouldn't it be better to have them in one place than spread to every corner of the country?
>>
>>12673784
>Should have given useless violent self destructive people free land
You are describing Southerners.
>>
>>12671062
>the bitterness of black people today is making it impossible
You say that yet many Blacks have helped out whites or made good strides in relations.
>>
>>12670540
Even nazi germany congratulated him
>>
>>12671062
What do you blacks need to get over? If blacks dislike whites or have a bone to pick with them I'm sure they have a long list-big enough to be a history book- of reasons why they would feel so. The truth is whites made blacks their enemy by constantly terrorizing and villifying them. Whites wanted a villain and congratulations they got one.
>>
>>12673784
>No fuck off back to Africa
Black Americans speak English and have never been to Africa
>>
>>12673794
No send them all back to Africa.
>>12673798
Find me evidence of this southerner violent nature you retarded leftist or fuck off.
>>12673803
Blacks dont help out whites blacks cant even comprehend helping out their own kind let alone non blacks, you have never lived around blacks in your life they stare at you if you suggest to anything altruisticly.
>>
>>12672000
Americans are the Nazis that won. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1gcipAvplY
>>
>>12673809
I dont give a shit, its a vast land so get off your spoiled ass and do something with your worthless existence you fucking american nigger.
>>
>>12673807
Whites have never terrorized blacks ever, find me evidence of this terrorism right now or fuck off.
>>
>>12670555
when you let one in the rest follow see: Detroit
>>
>>12673784
If you hate them so much why did you bring them here in the first place and throw a fit when other states said they didn't want them Cletus
>>
>>12673819
We gotta an ESL here lol. Are you from El Salvador?
>>
>>12673831
I never brought them no white ever wanted these beast here in the first place, our fucking greedy elites are why they are here. If we are gonna use slave labor just use white people.
>>
>>12673824
Whites would terrorize slaves to scare them into working faster. Slaves would be worked from sun up to sun down. This is all common knowledge. And that doesn't even include Lynchings.

>The extreme violence of Atlantic slavery made it a system of fear. From slaving vessels off the coast of Africa to interior regions of the American continents, masters deliberately terrorized enslaved people through whipping, family separation, and rape in attempts to control them. That use of terror inadvertently sowed the seeds of masters’ own fear of their slaves. Out of self-preservation, enslaved people used subtle forms of resistance that could not easily be ascribed to them but about which masters were glancingly aware. Masters worried that in time, if poison, witchcraft, or arson did not consume them, enslaved people would answer overt violence with overt violence through insurrection. Masters erected legal and policing apparatuses whose wellspring was their own fear and that permitted them within the confines of their homes to terrorize enslaved individuals with impunity. In this system of fear, masters’ dread of insurrection often led them to use even greater brutality, such as torture, dismemberment, and burning at the stake, to assert control after rebellions or even to preemptively quash uprisings that were rumored to be coming. With all of this violence, those masters, slaves, and onlookers who paused to consider its religious implications found themselves variously anxious about their eternal souls, fearful of God’s vengeance on society, or all too willing to inflict spiritual terror on others. In the end, slavery’s system of fear influenced two of the greatest political transformations of the early modern Atlantic world: the Age of Revolutions and the abolition of slavery. This bibliography pulls together selected examples of scholarship that addresses this system of fear in slavery.
>>
>>12673868
I dont care about slavery sob stories Im talking about after slavery you retard and dont make me start posting about how arabs treated their nigger slaves compared to whites when you start going on about how terrible the atlantic slave trade was so sad waaah fuck off.
>>
>>12673803
>You say that yet many Blacks have helped out whites or made good strides in relations.
Black people can’t let go of the past. I absolutely wouldn’t say they hate white people, but there is an undeniable resentment that many blacks feel over slavery and Jim Crow. Most black people don’t support reparations, but they encourage critical race theory. The BLM protests were largely targeted anti-white violence.

Whites are basically “post-racial/color blind”, but blacks are stuck in the past in a big way.
>>12673807
No whites alive today are responsible for any of the sins of their ancestors. We need to move on as a nation.
>>12673812
>>12673819
You can keep larping and sperging out but nothing you’re saying is feasible. Black people aren’t leaving America.
>>
>>12673876
>The BLM protests were largely targeted anti-white violence

Not even close to being true especially with the amount of whites and non-blacks present in BLM.
>>
Who
>>
>>12673876
>The BLM protests were largely targeted anti-white violence.
Yet whites were not targeted and many of the protests were multiracial.
>>
>>12673855
>I never brought them no white ever wanted these beast here in the first place, our fucking greedy elites are why they are here
Yet so many whites made use of slave labour on top of borrowing laves for temporary use or rentals.
>>
>>12670555
>White
>Americans
Pick one
>>
>>12673916
What so many whites are you fucking talking about? How the hell are the white rich "so many" whites exactly?
>>
>While at the Olympic Games, I had the opportunity to meet the King of England. I had the opportunity to wave at Hitler, and I had the opportunity to talk with the King of Sweden, and some of the greatest men in Europe. Some people say Hitler snubbed me. But I tell you, Hitler didn't snub me—it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram. I am not knocking the President. Remember, I am not a politician. But remember that the President did not send me a message of congratulations because people said he was too busy.
t. Jesse Owens
>>
File: 1591242652281.png (611 KB, 601x567)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>>12670540
America is racist but American races are fucking invented
>>
>>12673910
>Yet whites were not targeted
Yes they were
> many of the protests were multiracial
A rainbow coalation of people who hate whites, yes.
>>
>>12673781
Literally acts "more white" than 100% mayos because of scrutiny by chuds. If he acted like any of the other drivers he would be crucified.
You're just racist and thus are delusional like all racists
>>
File: 1425898860362.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>12674066
>100% mayos
>chuds
>You're just racist and thus are delusional like all racists
>>
>>12674116
>le echo chamber safe space 4chin racism
cope '16 chud
>>
File: 1254132002585.jpg (88 KB, 399x443)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>12674135
I've been racist on 4chan longer than you've been alive.
>>
>>12674153
Keep going, I love retards embarrassing themselves
>>
>>12674167
What's the matter newfag, did discord tell you 4chan was a leftoid site?
>>
>>12674175
ahahahhahahhaahaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhaha KEEP GOING
even brought out all the shallow newtrash pol vernacular. I'm loving it
>discord
>leftoid
you forgot trannies. Please give me the same words, theres about 10 and I haven't heard it yet
>>
File: free bait.jpg (43 KB, 699x637)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>12674183
>newtrash
>pol
>chud
>mayo
Last (You)
>>
>>12674197
>newtrash
>pol
>chud
>mayo
Yup. Hurts doesn't it? Nobody like to hear that they're an easily replicable cliche, I understand and forgive you for the anger in reaction to exposure
>>
"Owens and Long stayed in touch, even when the latter joined the Wehrmacht. Long wrote his last letter to Owens in 1942, asking the American to visit his son after the war and to let the boy know “how things can be between men on this earth.” He signed it by calling Owens his brother before dying in action on July 14, 1943."

fuck thats sad when you consider he died broke and his closest friend was a dead nazi
>>
>>12670540
ITT: buttmad cumskins who wish black people were still slaves
>>
>it's another episode where southern hicks try to justify their barbarity
Wow, must be a marathon.
>>
>>12673819
Black Americans literally have European DNA (25-30%). Why should they go to Africa?
>>
>>12673803
Blacks have not helped whites one bit
>>
>>12673868
Lynching wasn’t terror it was Justice for black savagery
>>
>>12670555
What race are you?
>>
File: 1613957979700.png (128 KB, 600x562)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>12674066
Literally acts like a normal person but s o y jaks like yourself think he deserves a medal for it because he is black
you s o y s have such low expectations that you are impressed whenever a black man doesn't behave like a monkee.

s o y jaks be like:
>wow lewis hamilton is a class act!

kek

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.