[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do Africans and Aboriginals look so similar if they are not related?
Or are they?
Because if you told me pic related was from Nigeria I wouldn't doubt you a second.
What's the history or evolutionary theory?
>>
>>12361169
some of the least related people you could find
an average european or east asian is more related to negores than abos are
>>
...wanna know how I know you don’t know any black people?
>>
>>12361169
They look about as alike as Arabs and Native Americans. Which is to say: sort of similar at a glance, but you can clearly see differences.
>>
>>12361169
They look Irish to me desu
>>
>>12361245
There are portals after all.
>>12361238
Real
>>
File: Ati_woman.jpg (222 KB, 630x567)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>12361169
Nah, Africans and abbos have differences, if you want a real 1 on 1 "these people look very similar to X" Compare blacks with people from the Malaysian high lands or negritos from the Philippines.
Here is a negrito Philipine.
I'll admit, there are differences, but a lot of similarities too.
>>
>>12361286
Looking at that picture more closely, there are some differences. A few. plenty of them.
>>
>>12361169
Two theories
>abos only arrived recently in australia and still retain traits that are adapted to the tropical and humid environment of SEA which is similar to most of SSA's environment
or
>abos and blacks are adapted to different environemnts but one thing they share is low neoteny, so they overall look similar
>>12361245
No, the majority have haplogroup C. They of course got out of Africa. Haplogroup A and B are only found in trace amounts outside of SSA, and they'd definitely not make up the majority in an entire ethnic group.
>>
>>12361343
>blacks
>low neoteny
Haha, no. Africans are very neotenous. They don't look anything like Abos at all. You might as well be saying that the Japanese look like Spaniards because they're generally the same color.
>>
>>12361343
Iirc negroes are usually considered quite neotenous :
>Ashley Montagu lists "neotenous structural traits in which ... Negroids [generally] differ from Caucasoids ... flattish nose, flat root of the nose, narrower ears, narrower joints, frontal skull eminences, later closure of premaxillary sutures, less hairy, longer eyelashes, [and] cruciform pattern of second and third molars.
>>
>>12361343
>low neoteny

Are you blind? Guineans are literally defined by their babyfaces
>>
File: 1297199398905.png (71 KB, 838x983)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>
>>12361169
We are all one race. Race doesnt exist.

Thats why Israels high court allows DNA testing for citizenship.
>>
They look literally nothing alike you fucking retard.
>>
>>12361484
Jewish isn’t a race, it’s an ethnic group

We have black, white, asian, and latino jews
>>
File: 1553962345874.jpg (78 KB, 600x800)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>12361742
Why do people always say this? They obviously look very similar. Why are you trying to win PC points on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>12361866
Did you grow up in a trailer park? This is like saying Asians and Europeans rook same
>>
>>12361881
No, you might as well be saying that an Irishman and a Scot look literally nothing alike, or that a German and a Dane look literally nothing alike. That is retarded. You think taking the politically correct position makes you look smart and cultured, but everyone who is honest and actually intelligent is laughing at you.
>>
>>12361928
>these unrelated groups don't look similar

>thats like saying these related groups don't look similar
>>
>>12361928
You’re dumb as fuck. Africans and Aborigines only look similar on the most superficial level: dark brown skin.
>>
Let’s play a game

Guess the ethnicity and location
>>
>>12362002
How are we supposed to know someone’s exact ethnic group?
>>
>>12362010
You can use broader generalization e.g "West African" and I will answer if it’s true or not and then you go more and more specific

By ethnicity I mean the broader groups e.g "East Asian" not the specific tribe
>>
>>12362002
That's either Indian or Aboriginal Australians.
>>
>>12362040
First one. She is Yenadi
Pretty good. Now try this one
>>
>>12362055
Melanesian? It's somewhere in Asia, South Asia. I think I've seen the full picture with this exact person in it. There were two other men in the picture I believe.
>>
>>12362072
Exactly anon
Do you think you would have gotten it right if you hadn’t seen the image before?
>>
>>12361169
Evolved in similar climates
>>
>>12362101
Lol no. I've seen African Americans that look similar to this guy.
>>
They Don't .
>>
>>12362022
Why not say race then?
>>
>>12362127
That’s what I thought
What about him?
>>
>>12362160
If you want but race is too broad and Ill-defined. I don’t expect you to know the exact ethnicity but "Nilote" is preferable over just "black"
>>
>>12361991
And flat noses, and prognathism.
>>
>>12362181
Because Nilote is also very vague.
>>
>>12362226
I agree but less so
>>
>>12362164
Somewhere from Africa?
>>
>>12362269
No
>>
>>12362240
Not really since not even the "Nilotes" are uniform.
>>
>>12361169
they look nothing alike, its easy to tell them apart
>>12361286
that looks more blasian-like than black-like

but to be fair "blacks" are very diverse too, nilotic sudanese look very different from khoisans or horners for example, if we can even call horners and khoisan "black" people
>>
>>12361469
Unironically true anglos are the biggest scum on the earth
>>
>>12361169
Wdym? Africans and aborginals look really different
>>
>>12361169
Are you asking why they're both Black with kinky hair? Because that's literally the only resemblance. Abos look much more like Dravidians than Bantus.
>>
>>12362310
Yeah, races, as we know them today are a bit too wide for my taste, should be more localized.
>>
>>12362310
In my opinion I believe we can consider Horners blacks, consider the diversity of what we consider black in the US from people who look like they've been plucked straight from the coast to high yellow mullatoes. If a black in the I.S and Brazil can be 40-50% white and still black, why should Horners who are 40-60% Eurasian be any different.
>>12361169
It's just convergent evolution. Darker skin is mean for hotter environments to block out UV rays, curly hair helps cool the scalp in hotter environment, and longer limbs helps release heat back into the environment. Dravidians, Sentinlese Islanders, Melanasians, and Aboriginals are remnants of some of the first peoples to populate Asia before many of them got absorbed/ethnically replaced by Asians migrating from Taiwan in the Austronesian Expansion by Sea, Chinese Rice farmers by land thousands of years ago, and the the Indo-European Expansion. Of these it's arguable that Sentitalese Islanders are the most pure. Aboriginals look closer to Dravidians than Africans. Africans lack the heavy brow ridge most Abos and Melansians posses and are usually darker. You probably have a warped view because African Americans share the same skin tones with Abos making them look closer in appearance than say someone from Nigeria.
>>
>>12362729
Pic related
>>
File: Africans.jpg (83 KB, 842x806)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>12362756
Another
>>
>>12362729
It's not convergent evolution.
>>
>>12362762
They were probably already dark when they got to Australia and West Africans are dark as well. They both don't have any pressure to get lighter, outside sexual selection, and race mixing.
>>
>>12362310
>but to be fair "blacks" are very diverse too
>nilotic sudanese look very different from ... horners for example, if we can even call horners ... "black" people
Horners are literally related to Nilotes what are you talking about. "Horners" are for the most part descendants of Nilote-like and Omotic-like people who inter-mixed with West Eurasians. They do share features with Nilotes but the admixture is what makes them different. You are talking as if those were completely distinct people
>>
>>12362002
Aboriginal or Dravidian

>>12362055
Melanesian.
The browridge gives it away
When it looks like a black person but has a browridge stronger than an average black person, then usually it's a Melanesian

>>12362164
This one is hard.
Considering you already eliminated the entire African continent. I'm going to take a wild guess and say some sort of Negrito because of the hooded eyes
>>
>>12362773
Yes, those are ancestral traits. In Eurasia people acquired a lot of new mutations, the first wave from Africa remained similar to Africans, probably due to smilar environment.

They apparently have the same skin darkening gene as West and East (Nilotes) Africans. Khoisan actually lack this gene. I think it might actually imply at least two migrations OoA of people caring different mutations.
>>
It's entirely possible for multiple peoples who are separate from one another to develop similar phenotypes.

It doesn't automatically mean one population is directly descended from the other, aside from that fact that all peoples are descended from a common origin.

Modern and Early Modern concepts of 'race' are problematic. Doesn't help the fact that you now have people arbitrarily following the Caucasoid-Mongoloid-Negroid version of race classification, when even in the past you had different classifications that included Austronesians, Cushites, and Melanesians as different race groups.

Some authors classified Cushites as being under Caucasoid, while other authors classified it as being under Negroid, while others classified it as being a separate race on its own.
>>
>>12362816
>Some authors classified Cushites as being under Caucasoid, while other authors classified it as being under Negroid, while others classified it as being a separate race on its own.
"Cushites" have been confirmed in modern times, through genetics, be a mix of both of those things
>>
>>12361169
They literally look nothing alike other than their skin color, wtf are you talking about mong? Totally different facial features and especially hair, abos' is straight while groids' is nappy.
>>
>>12362855
>this is straight hair in America
>>
>>12362002
nose looks australian, so i'm going with aboriginal

>>12362055
probably someone from papua new guinea or a close country

>>12362164
ssa
>>
>>12362109
this, also people looking somewhat similar but being further away in relation than to other groups that are more closely related, that look more different points to the fact that there are no "races".

That's why pseuds think that negritos, and abo's and west africans are similar looking just because they have tropically adapted features like kinky hair and dark skin, tropical adapted arm and leg lengths, because people are still believing in some fake biblical base "races" that never existed.

There aren't different types of people in the bible, it's all stories about one tribe that beats up and sometimes loses to it's neighbors who are a different tribe but are still speaking a language within the same language family.
>>
>>12361169
Damn they have African gangs in Australia?

It’s funny though. Imagine a Native American saying the same about our local negroid inner city criminals lol. Leftists would not know whether to agree with him because he is native and thus king of POC, or to hate him and try to destroy his life because he said something bad about joggers. Their brain would freeze like a computer when the memory is full lol
>>
>>12362923
base races are a meme
>>
>>12362885
100% Prussian Nordic phenotype
He looks Germanic as fuck
>>
>>12362825

Depends on which group, and to what extent. Oromo people in Ethiopia tend to have the most Negroid admixture, the others ranging from little to almost none.

Caucasoid peoples have Mongoloid and/or Negroid in them too, depending on what area of the world you're talking about.
>>
>>12361169
the only thing they have in common is the dark skin. You're going to say they have wide noses or nappy hair or big lips but they don't look similar at all. Abos were the first people to leave Africa iirc.
>>12362885
That's a Melanesian
>>
>>12362885
that kid looks melanesian though, many of them look pseudo-negroid

abos look different and their hair is often wavy to curly rather than nappy
>>
>>12361229
even subsaharen africans have different groups among them.

An east african and a west african share very few traits besides skin color.

its just a part of human variety for different groups near eachother to arise looking vastly different
>>
>>12361169
He doesn’t look African at all
>>
>>12362774
>You are talking as if those were completely distinct people

Yes we are you stupid faggot, are you really trying to call fucking Horn Africans nilotic (who are literally part West African)?

By you own fucking logic Whites are sandnigger Arabians because they share 50% of their genes with them, even more in fact.
>>
>>12361169
>Why do Africans and Aboriginals look so similar if they are not related?

They don't. For one, the vast majority of Africans don't have large brow ridges and hairy bodies, or such robust skulls in general, but Australian Aborigines usually have wavy or curly hair, while Black Africans usually have curly or more often kinky-curly hair. Sure Black Africans tend to be prognathous, but Australian Aborigines are much more robust than pretty much all other humans, outside of the extinct Fuegian Native Americans, Papuans, and pre-Neolithic Homo sapiens.
>>
>>12363008
>(who are literally part West African)

Nilotic Africans are not "literally part West African". Some might have BANTU admixture (which is related to West Africans but not identical), but there are plenty of pure or nearly pure Nilotic Africans without a drop of any West or Central Africa DNA. That anon you're talking to is somewhat of a dumbass for not explaining it better, but he isn't wrong. Also, he's not saying Horners are Nilotic, but he is saying that they're related, if distantly so. After all, Nubians are Nilotic people, yet thanks to admixture from Cushitic and North African people, they look like Horners now.
>>
>>12362774
>admixture is what makes them different

Not it's not you stupid faggot, Whites are just Sandniggers with Admixture from ANE >>12363008
>>
>>12362885
That's a Melanesian, probably a Solomon Islander.
>>
>>12362924
>It’s funny though. Imagine a Native American saying the same about our local negroid inner city criminals lol. Leftists would not know whether to agree with him because he is native and thus king of POC, or to hate him and try to destroy his life because he said something bad about joggers. Their brain would freeze like a computer when the memory is full lol

Please cuckservative, kill yourself. But yes, there are African (usually Somali or Sudanese) gangs in Australia.
>>
>>12363023
>thanks to admixture from Cushitic and North African people, they look like Horners now

Horners are THE Cushitics you stupud faggot, and also we have no fucking North African, we are pure proto AfroAsiatic from Eastern Saharan.

Whites are basically Sandniggers without Central Euraisan/ANE DNA
>>
>>12362805
>. Khoisan actually lack this gene

They don't have it because they split from the rest of Homo sapiens sapiens (us) around 200,000 years ago, alongside the Pygmies, a ghost Homo sapiens population that went extinct, and the common ancestor of West Africans, East Africans, Horners, and all Eurasians. Very dark brown skin is at least half a million years old thanks to genetic data, but light to dark brown skin is around 1.2 million years old.
>>
>>12362310
>>12361286
Negritos are literally related to East Asians. They're descended from the ancestral cline that all East Asians have their heritage from, they just stayed further south and kept their original features. Though to be fair, Negritos today do tend to have some Austronesian admixture thanks to Austronesians leaving Southern China between 5,000-10,000 years ago, so some do look more blatantly Asian.
>>
>>12363023
>Nubians are Nilotic people

Nubians are only Nilotic by language, they are vary mixed.
>>
File: feminizedskulls.jpg (83 KB, 708x870)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>12361343
>but one thing they share is low neoteny

Funny joke anon. Black Africans are definitely not on the low neoteny scale. Pic related, modern African on the right, early Homo sapiens on the left.
>>
>>12362756
West Africans look like baby faced teenagers compared to Australian Aborigines.
>>
>>12362761
East African is more like Horner. East Africans can be Bantu, Cushitic, Afro-Semitic (Amhara and other related people), Hadza, Nilotic, Sandawe, and even Blasian (Malagasy, from Madagascar). Also, I didn't realize how light skinned the average African American was until I saw these pictures.
>>
>>12363051
that's what nilotic means you ass wipe, and it's named nilotic because all those languages are related and are originated from around the Nile River.

Linguistics aren't genetics
>>
>>12363060
kek
>>
>>12363035
>Horners are THE Cushitics you stupud faggot,

Not all Horners are Cushites anon. Please don't make that mistake around Ethiopians, they're currently killing each other over that. I still stand by what I said though, as there are literal Cushites in Sudan and even southern Egypt (for example, the Beja), who look similar to Somali people, that have been mixing with Nilotic Africans in modern day Sudan for thousands of years.
>>
>>12363051
Well, Chadic people are West African by genetics, but Afro-Asiatic by linguistics, but you are right, they are pretty mixed. A nice blend of Nilotic, Cushitic, North African, and Arab ancestry (though the ones with more Arab genes call themselves Sudanese Arabs).
>>
>>12363072
imo those recreations suck are don't reflect reality. I'm an "African American" and my family is mostly very dark skinned and the lighter skin people are extremely light skinned, it's not averaged out over all of us.
>>
File: five.jpg (30 KB, 840x200)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>12362756
it's absurd how manly-looking niggers are, the abo looks more archaic with robust browridges, but he looks like a beta male compared to the negro

this other abo average here looks manlier with the negro being the 2nd manlier
>>
>>12362002
Aboriginal Australian
>>
>>12363100
>imo those recreations suck are don't reflect reality. I'm an "African American" and my family is mostly very dark skinned and the lighter skin people are extremely light skinned, it's not averaged out over all of us.

I'm Jamaican American so I'd probably be on the darker end of the spectrum, but I think it also varies where you live. I'm from South Florida, and I noticed that most black people around here are around my skin color, but when I visited some friends in Louisiana and California, people varied a lot more. Where are you from dude?
>>
>>12362761
griffe (honorary black) / black / own race
>>
>>12363081
>Not all Horners are Cushites anon

Not all, but genetically speaking the vast majority of Horners are genetically Cushitic: Etho-semitic speakers, Cushitic speakers, North Omotic speakers are all genetically create genetic spectrum with each other.
>>
>>12363054
left resembles the skulls of neanderthals, interesting
>>
File: 1610518682648.jpg (127 KB, 867x519)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>12363124
Not that anon, but I'm African American. I lived in New Orleans for a a time and let me tell you blackness in America is kinda a meme. I have some light-skinned people in my family, but when I went to New Orleans, I realized Creoles are a different breed altogether, but a lot of the time they identify or just fall right back into the black cultural sphere. Blacks in America absorbed the mulattoes most of the time as they really couldn't blend into white society and it's not like they could form their own class considering the one drop rule. I know in my family they married several mulattoes and benefited from the pity money and land their families would usually give.

I'd probably say some Caribs and certain Hispanic Africans are more purer of the time because mulattoes actually got to form a class of their own. You either form the bottom caste or became a mulatto and get mixed to oblivion with mestizos in most South American countries. You're right about complexion varying in the U.S, generally outside of the south AAs are more mixed, excluding New Orleans. South Florida is darker because it receives the bulk of Caribbean migrants and Lousiana is lighter because its one of the oldest slave trading centers in the U.S and the French had different customs regarding miscegenation than Anglos.
>>12363553
Humans have been gracializing and losing bone mass for millennia now due to less hard foods in our diet. Our jaws have gotten smaller, our brow ridges have been reduced,our bones are generally less dense, and our skulls are smaller than that of our ancestors tens of thousands of years ago. Our skulls shrinking is a side effect of self domestication, but it's arguable whether we are any dumber for it as the structure may have become more efficient.More brain mass may have been dedicated to all the skills needed to survive, but now due to more advanced society structures we're more tailored towards a division of labor.
>>
>>12361238
Actually not a bad observation. The long philtrum and pug nose really show it
>>
>>12363049
Fair enough.
>>
>>12363717
I guess I am just not learned enough to go much past dark skin wide nose=African
Still can not some differences, like the negrito looking quite Asian at closer inspection
>>
>>12363618
How many white have you slept with? What is your type in women?
>>
>>12361169
They don't you fucking idiot. You ever see two standing next to each other? The only thing they have in common is the skin
>>
>>12363747
>>
>>12363747
None, and Black/Brown women, because I earnestly believe black women have superior bodies to white women because of better fat distribution genetics.
>>
>>12361169
Smh
>>
>>12361169
>Why do Africans and Aboriginals look so similar if they are not related?

Convergent Evolution. They adapted to similar climates and probably split off early and had negro features to begin with. Stormfags probably know more but there is a term “brazilification” or something like that. When you live in hot areas having big nostrils and dark skin is beneficial?
>>
>>12361198
What? But Asians came from abos and papuans?
>>
I'm technically asian but I bet I could pass easily as a severely bleached nigger
>>
>>12363905
They didn't. Abos and Papuans have a bunch of Denisovan DNA.
>>
>>12363800
but what about arabs? we have big noses but not exactly like them. and brown skin not as dark as blacks
>>
>>12363905
No not quite. Modern Eurasians (Europeans, West Asians, East Asians, Amerindians) are all related from similar migration events Out of Africa. The exceptions are Australian Aboriginals, Papuans and some other people in Southeast Asia and Oceania. These groups are related by migration events that happened even earlier in prehistory. By the time Eurasian populations begin their expansion into Eurasia, there were already Aboriginal settlements in Australia. Prehistoric East Eurasians and West Eurasians can be roughly considered sister taxa, equidistant to both Africans and Austalo-Papuan peoples, not including adxmiture events.

Modern Aboirginals and Papuans do seem to show signs of Basal East Eurasian admixture. Basal East Eurasians include people like the Andamanese, Negritos and the Incipient Jomon of Japan, very phenotypically diverse and not usually what people think of when they imagine "East Eurasians". It's likely these people had mixed on the now submerged landmasses of Sundaland or Sahul and then migrated into Australia. It's heavily suggested via the introduction of the dingo and the linguistic features of the languages of Australia that a secondary human migration event had happened during the Holocene.
>>
>>12364034
I think Arab schnozes are unrelated. Again I’m no stormfag, but Amazon Indians, Africans, negritos and Abos, all developed large nostrils and are not closely related to eachother. But idk.
>>
>>12364034
That kind of aquiline nose seems to be related to acute thermoregulation in arid environments. It's not necessarily wider nostrils like Australians or Africans, rather a higher nasal-cavity volume for retaining moisture. Native Americans in places like the North American Plains, the Andes and Patagonia also co-evolved similar nasal features while temperate or tropical populations like Central Americans and Amazonians did not.

When it comes to pigmentation, Australian Aboriginals do not have admixture from any far-northern population and had no evolutionary pressure to evolve lighter pigments. Meanwhile, the Middle East has always included populations such as Western Hunter Gatherers and Iranian Farmers (partially descended from Ancient North Eurasians) while also being subject to seasonal climates themselves. Hell, a good portion of what we consider the Arab world is very squarely "Mediterranean". Also, MIddle Easterners are surprisingly diverse. Within the Arabian Peninsula alone, you'll find wildly different features between urbanites from the Hejaz, Bedouins and South Arabs. I remember having a Yemeni classmate who completely assimilated with the Horn African kids instead of other Middle-Easterners because he looked indistinguishable from them.
>>
>>12363920
SEA monkey
>>
File: 1024px-Qafzeh.jpg (198 KB, 1024x877)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>12363553
>left resembles the skulls of neanderthals, interesting

It's thought that the skulls around Israel and the rest of the Levant might have been hybrids, or they might have just been some very archaic Homo sapiens that got replaced by both Neanderthals AND later Homo sapiens.
>>
>>12363717
>>12363723
To be fair, Asia is such a diverse continent that when Europeans studied the Ainu, they swore up and down that they were either long lost Europeans, or some distantly related "Caucasian subrace", because they had lighter skin (though many were light brown or olive too), hairier bodies, larger brow ridges, and rounder eyes than their Yamato Japanese cousins. Turns out, they're just East Asians, just a different branch of that cline that evolved to have convergent features with Europeans.
>>
>>12364048
>The exceptions are Australian Aboriginals, Papuans and some other people in Southeast Asia and Oceania. These groups are related by migration events that happened even earlier in prehistory.

Those groups are mostly descended from the same migration that Eurasians originated from, however Papuans in particular do have some DNA from an earlier branch of Homo sapiens that left Africa over 100,000 years ago. Indeed, Homo sapiens tried leaving Africa as early as 210,000 years ago, only for those populations to go extinct.
>>
>>12363990
>They didn't. Abos and Papuans have a bunch of Denisovan DNA.

So do East Asians, they just have a completely different population of Denisovan (or Denisovan-like) ancestry, while Papuans, Aborigines, and the Aeta Negritos especially have a lot more Denisovan genes.
>>
File: arabs.jpg (82 KB, 1024x489)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>12364112
>Hell, a good portion of what we consider the Arab world is very squarely "Mediterranean". Also, MIddle Easterners are surprisingly diverse.

Pic related for you.
>>
>>12364277
Yeah, a lot of people like to ignore the fact that biological race and culture are extremely mixed. I assume the black woman on the left is a Zanj from Iraq, An Arabized black person whose ancestors were brought to the fertile crescent as slaves.
Right I assume is some Lebanese dude. Because the other white-looking Muslims don't see themselves as arabs as far as I am aware.
>>
File: Donny_the_Dealer.PNG.png (151 KB, 443x459)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>
>>12364287
>I assume the black woman on the left is a Zanj from Iraq

Doubt it, she doesn't look racially black at all. Even the ancient admixed Horners have blatant African features.
>>
>>12361169
science has proven that there's no such thing as race and that any notion to the contrary is racist
science has proven that racism is a bigger public health problem than covid
science has proven that transsexuals are valid
>>
>>12363775
Japanese women are plump.
>>
File: guess.jpg (34 KB, 626x450)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
guess the ethnicity
>>
>>12364732
Science has proven that you're a troll.

>>12364763
Xhosa? If he's actually from Oceania, I'll be surprised.
>>
>>12364791
correct
>>
>>12364833
Based. Out of all of the Southern African Bantu ethnic groups, the Xhosa appear to have mixed with the Khoikhoi (but not the San) the most. Seems like pastoralist people sorta flock together.
>>
>>12364722
>>12364287
She is south Arabian/Yemeni
>>
>>12364839
I'm not sure, Tswanas have some strong heritage but on the san side. Some of their traditional clothing and dances even look similar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m55xCNXqhHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbV1EgbgUP0
>>
>>12364854
Are Yemenis related to people from Djibouti?
>>
>>12363008
>Yes we are you stupid faggot
Horners descend from Dinka-like people. It's just a fact. So saying they are completely distinct is a fallacy
>are you really trying to call fucking Horn Africans nilotic
No I'm not, you seem to lack the ability to read nuance into a text. Saying certain people are related and not completely distinct isn't saying that they are literally the same. You ought to improve your reading comprehension skills.
>nilotic (who are literally part West African)?
No, they are not "literally" part West African. You are retarded and it's clear you have no idea what you are talking about
>By you own fucking logic Whites are sandnigger Arabians because they share 50% of their genes with them, even more in fact.
I would agree that those populations are related to some extent.
>>
File: 1611670321399.png (101 KB, 711x176)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>12363035
>we are pure proto AfroAsiatic from Eastern Saharan
Wrong.
https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pgen.1004393
>>
>>12365042
>Horners descend from Dinka-like people. It's just a fact. So saying they are completely distinct is a fallacy

Whites descend from Arabian-like people. I bet you retarded ass think that they are different race, even tho they are genetically closer to each other than Horners are to fucking Dinkas, especially Northern Cushitics. You are retard trying to use Dinkas, when they are mixed with Bantus which Horners have 0.0000% of
>>
>>12365622
I don't understand why you are getting so emotional over this
>Whites descend from Arabian-like people. I bet you retarded ass think that they are different race, even tho they are genetically closer
Indeed.
Again, I would agree that those populations are related to some extent.
>>
>>12365622
I don't really know why you keep using that comparison with Whites and ANE as if I ever said I disagreed with that. I literally said "yes, they are related to some extent" in the post you replied to, so it doesn't really make sense for you to continue with that strawman anon
>>
>>12365644
>>12365638

Pure "East Africans" from the Sahara that mixed with original Cushitic Afroasiatic speakers are long dead. plus many Horners pick up new HG native admixture
>>
>>12365658
Yes modern populations are not representative of ancient ones. Modern Peninsula Arabians don't represent ancient West Eurasians and Modern Nilotes don't represent ancient East Africans. But I say "Dinka-LIKE" because they are some of the closest living populations to those ancient people
>>
>>12365675
>"Dinka-LIKE" because they are some of the closest living populations to those ancient people

Funny thing is they found an ancient Cushitic group(s) that was a bit over 4,000 years old in Kenya, that genetically scatter from Somali all the way to Northern Cushitic groups, but they never found ancient population of so called nilotics that is that old. Plus Arabians are recently mixed heavy with their slaves and now Indians.
>>
>>12365689
>Arabians are recently mixed heavy with their slaves and now Indians
Not really. Their admixture is very small
>>
>>12365710
>Not really. Their admixture is very small

They are literally 7-15% African (even more if they have slave DNA, which many do)
>>
File: R1bvll.png (651 KB, 1671x776)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>>12362055
K2bvll
>>
>>12362761
Afro American actually looks a bit like a white person. Horner looks distinct while still sharing a base shape with caucasoids.
>>
>>12363054
Right was made for breakin'
>>
File: 1492899045497.jpg (159 KB, 651x405)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>12365070
Is Ethio-Somali really just basal Eurasian?
>>
>>12365821
Of course not. Are you retarded, bro?
>>
File: 1234567890.jpg (362 KB, 1345x1075)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>12361169
They're both sub-races.
>>
>>12365837
Why are Bushmen so retarded?
>>
File: e1b1b.jpg (10 KB, 250x202)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>12365825
Why not? It aligns perfectly with the timeline of haplogroups
>C splits from DE and spreads to both West and East Eurasia
>E remains in Africa or the entry point of Eurasia and becomes Basal Eurasian
>>
>>12365840
There was a Vsauce video stating that Bushmen are not affected by famous optical illusions of length. It's like they can't grasp a construct and just see individual components.
>>
>>12363775
>black women have superior bodies to white women because of better fat distribution genetics
they have nice thighs and ass but they usually suffer from pancake titties which is a shame
>>
>>12365869
It doesn't align with the timing of the branches of E and that's just one of many problems with it
>>
>>12362002
Abo (Abo nose + Abo eyebrow)

>>12362055
SSA (round head + woolly hair)

>>12362002
Abo (Abo nose + Chink eyes)

>>12364763
Blasian (Yellow skin + Chink eyes + everything else is SSA)
>>
>>12365895
E1b1a = Basal Eurasians with bantu fever
E1b1b = Basal Eurasians who heeded the call of life as a pirate

What else could have been associated with them? C was already omnipresent among non-Basal Eurasians.
>>
>>12364048
Where do you learn this?
>>
>>12365942
Basal Eurasian is not accepted in academia
>>
>>12362761
not gonna lie, but the east africans mogged / fogged their congoid counterparts really badly in this average, what phenotype is that, aethiopid?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.