[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Have any of you been paying attention to that lady gaining a following right now by running around telling everybody Rome wasn’t real?
>>
>>12355413
Just going by this image, she looks like the type of person no one with a modicum of brain power should take seriously.
>>
>>12355425
>she looks like the type of person no one with a modicum of brain power should take seriously.
Has that ever stopped morons from globing onto a retarded conspiracy before? Apparently there’s a growing contingent of people that believe the Roman Empire never existed and was just made up
>>
>>12355425
So like every Tiktok historian?
>>
>>12355413
Have any of you been paying attention to that whore gaining a following right now by running around telling everybody Rome wasn’t real?
ftfy
>>
Lemme guess, it's a conspiracy by the patriarchy to self-perpetuate itself and claim legitimacy, right?
>>
>>12355413
i swear to christ, half these twitter/tiktok literal whos would get 0 traction if it weren't for faggots CONSTANTLY posting them here
>>
>>12355565
Lmao she says it’s a conspiracy by the Spanish actually. I mean it makes just as much sense.
>>
>>12355413
>have no been paying attention to a tiktok whore
no
>>
>>12355635
What in the actual fuck
>>
>>12355413
Just another mentally ill whitoid denying western culture and history so china doesn’t have to
>>
>>12355413
OP, none of us have watched this bitch. If you want discussion, summarise her arguments without making us subject ourselves to Tiktok.
>>
I... what? You can literally go to Rome today and see the the colosseum, the pantheon, the forum, capitoline hill, the circus maximus, etc. Not to mention, the countless ruins all across Europe, and surviving first hand accounts written by the Romans themselves. This must be a ploy to gain viewers via retarded, but memeable ideas.
>>
>>12355413
No, I am not a child who watches Tic Tok all day.
>>
>>12355425
Based profiler
>>
File: proxy-image (45).jpg (52 KB, 540x403)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>"Ancient" Rome wasn't real
Based Tartaria/mudflood thread?
>>
she appears to be fat
>>
>>12355413
>lady
>>
>>12356485
She also makes the claim that Alexander the Great was a woman. I mean it’s be one thing if she was some “literally who” on the internet, but her videos have close to 2 million views at this point. Like a SIZABLE amount of people are listening to her
>>
>>12356535
wtf is wrong with zoomers, she isn't hot. Does she make funny noises or something?
>>
>>12356542
>Does she make funny noises or something?
Lol nah, she just severely misrepresents history. That’s her whole schtick. And apparently a number of historians and academics are pretty pissed about it too though because of how popular her videos are.
>>
>>12356556
Of course they are. They're boring. Historians today toe the line as tightly as possible and wank themselves off about it. They're paid cowards. She may not be right about a single thing but at least she has balls to push a claim.
>>
>>12356556
What are the comments like? do people watch her ironically?
Allso post sauce
>>
>>12355413
I am not paying attention to whatever zoomers do.
>>
You know there's that Bright Insight guy who makes longwinded videos where he says nothing for 20 minutes until saying that Atlantis was real and that the Egyptians were stupid cave people who only stumbled upon the pyramids that were build by an ancient advanced civilization dozens and dozens of thousands of years earlier and probably giants and that giant statues are meant to be lifesize and the same for the mayans who were probably white and blah blah blah
He has millions and millions of views. This is not new, she's just the tiktok version of it. This is how nutjob christian boomers learned history online, and now new age zoomers are doing it too. A lot of normies love eating up pseudohistory shit because it makes them feel smart and special and like they know something the big bads(either conspiratorial and evil or just arrogant eggheads who don't want to admit they're wrong) don't want them to know
Some of the same tier of people post here a lot. And is probably reading this post right now.
>>
>>12356578
>do people watch her ironically?
She’s gotten a lot of people mad at her recently like in the last week or so, but no- in general the people watching and commenting seem to be buying what she’s selling completely. Her name is in the op pic, just look up any of her videos. Lots of views, lots of glowing comments, 0 historical accuracy
>>
File: Retard alert.jpg (204 KB, 1080x941)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>12356578
>>12356556
I found the sauce
Im going in lads dont follow me
>>
>>12355413
Absolutely based
>>
>>12356622
A big problem with any of her arguments is she can’t actually read Latin and neither can any of the people following her, so she has no idea what she’s talking about, and when she says bullshit like Hadrian’s Wall wasn’t actually a wall, it was a road, people believe her. Lmao btw Hadrian’s Wall is still partially up in some places. Like it’s a place on earth you can go to, but people are fucking dumb as shit
>>
>>12356575
absolutely mentally retarded. Historians disagree wildly on many things, you are just pissed some historian disagrees with you on something (maybe something about some 6 million Jews???)
seethe and dilate
>>
>>12355413
...what's the angle here
like what's the point in "deboooooonking"
also
>can't read and understand latin
come on...
>>
>>12356672
>you are just pissed some historian disagrees with you on something (maybe something about some 6 million Jews???)
This is the problem with historical misinformation online. Certain groups are fine with it when they’re the ones doing it, but it ultimately undermines legitimate historical understanding and these are some of the ramifications of letting that go unchecked. I’m pretty sure the holocaust denial people aren’t too excited that one of the consequences of their actions is now some idiot can make a 2 minute video and convince millions of people their beloved Ancient Rome never existed
>>
File: Quads.png (206 KB, 474x329)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>12356666
I've been there. Much of the Wall is rebuilt for tourists, on account the Border Ruffians and various English and Scots fighting same dismantled it for hillforts. Bitches like the OP's trollbait will point to the hillforts and the 'restoration' and claim that the wall was never there in the first place.
Now, I have *also* been to the Vindolanda excavation, which is not a fake, and is definitely Roman, complete with Latin letters being pulled out of the local bog on a regular basis.
Also even if "the wall" isn't quite all there, there are plenty of forts also being excavated up there which were build to defend... what exactly? Nobody WANTS to live up there, it's fucking cold and nasty to this day, and I was there in August.
So the most parsimonious answer is that the Wall is real and that the people who restored it, have restored it according to the forts well-documented and excavated all along that line.
>>
>>12355413
why would I give a shit about the opinions of some literal who
>but she has a following
retards with a big following are a dime a dozen these days, the thing is though the majority of that following is just there to see how batshit insane she can be
>>
>>12356535
>I mean it’s be one thing if she was some “literally who” on the internet, but her videos have close to 2 million views at this point. Like a SIZABLE amount of people are listening to her
tbf this could bee just because of how hilariously retarded she is rather than anyone actually thinking she's right.
>>
>>12356779
>tbf this could bee just because of how hilariously retarded she is rather than anyone actually thinking she's right.
This is what the comments on her videos look like. The majority of people watching her seem to be buying her bullshit
>>
>>12356802
god, tiktok really is a shithole. i don't understand why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that trash.
>>
>>12356802
Narnia is more real than that bitch’s relationship with her father
>>
>>12355413
>Mutt doesn't know anything about history
Oh no it's like any other day
>>
>>12355413
Can you disprove her?
>>
>>12355413
She won't have my dalmatians
>>
>>12357759
Of course not, (((/his/))) can only mock her, they're afraid of the truth
>>
>>12356802
people will believe literally anything (final redpill)
>>
>>12355470
it literally was made up lol
>>
>>12355685
>You can literally go to Rome today and see the the colosseum, the pantheon, the forum, capitoline hill, the circus maximus, etc. Not to mention, the countless ruins all across Europe
Faked by the Italian government.
>and surviving first hand accounts written by the Romans themselves
Forged bullshit. Better luck next time, Rabbi.
>>
>>12356802
>x is just a social construct
what do leftists hope to accomplish by claiming this about everything they can think of
>>
>>12358452
Things that are “just social constructs” can be changed at will, in any way necessary, in order to be more equitable and progressive and because they’re “just social constructs” your anger at the change is wrongbad
>>
>>12358452
>what do leftists
Rent free.
>>
>>12358512
Can't expect leftists to pay for anything after all
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (83 KB, 680x680)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>12356622
>Pompeii
>(the one from that Bastille song)
I hate zoomers so much bros
>>
>>12355413
>person on tiktok has dumb opinion
>going to get 300 replies and no one has even watched one video by the girl
>>
>>12358452
ya somehow I dont feel she fits into any established political party, if she is claiming spain faked rome, or anyone faked rome. But ya fuck those leftists creating the United states.
>>
>>12356622
>their
Spotted the problem.
>>
File: More.jpg (142 KB, 1080x549)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>12358593
>>12358669
I clipped out the worst of it
>>
File: Here's your chance anons.jpg (334 KB, 1080x1878)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>12358746
>>
Fomenko and his German followers had already said that years ago. They also used Pompeii as evidence.
>>
>>12358593
It's shame because it's a legitimately good song in my opinion, the lyrics kinda fit the theme of the eruption of the mountain.
>>
http://www.ilya.it/chrono/pages/pompejigallerydt.htm
http://www.ilya.it/chrono/pages/pompejidt.htm
The art and technology within Pompeii is allegedly too advanced for antiquity

https://bloggingpompeii.blogspot.com/2010/02/review-features-of-domenico-fontanas.html
https://bloggingpompeii.blogspot.com/2013/01/plinys-letters-about-vesuvius.html#uds-search-results
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sc5PfjuCqQ

Not saying any of this is true, but the idea is definitely not original.
>>
>>12358658
>But ya fuck those leftists creating the United states.
Agreed
>>
>>12356622
>Pompeii (the one from the Bastille song)
Is the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius no longer normie history among zoomers or what?
>>
>>12358855
American education
>>
File: alex baldwin.jpg (135 KB, 1275x719)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>12356672
It's funny, I say that academics are boring and you jump to screeching about the Holocaust. This is what I'm talking about. Toe the lie or become a Nazi instantly for no real reason. It's because anything that deviates slightly from your worldview will cause it to come crumbling down. This is why historians are largely boring kowtowers.
>>
>>12358798
I don't remember Fomenko ever claiming anything about Pompeii, but I've only read half of his books.
>>
>>12355413
>go to this whores tiktok
>watch one video of her trying to deboonk rome's existence because "deh wuz no documents silly goy"
>click on account
>see bio
>Mom. Wife. She/They. Bi. Jewish. B.A. in Anthropology & History. Still Here.

Gee, who woulda guessed that the asshat trying to disprove a large portion European history is a fucking kike. These rats will do literally anything to throw whites under the bus.
>>
>all these faggots losing their shit
she must have unveiled something, really hit a sore spot. Rome is fake
>>
in his work “History, Fiction or Science?” in 2003 he claims that the cities were destroyed much later, in 1600 or 1631.
>>
>>12359083
>These rats will do literally anything to throw whites under the bus.
Except she’s giving all the credit for everything Rome did to other white people. She’s arguing (poorly, but it’s what she’s doing) that things like Hadrian’s Wall are British with no outside influence from the Roman Empire that she believes is fictional
>>
what an asinine take
there is a shrine dedicated to Claudius, the Roman emperor that conquered Britain, in what was then camulodunum (colchester)
London was literally called Londinium, Bath is named after the Roman bathhouses that were there. Dumb bitch and if you fall for it you're flat earther tier dumb.
>>
>>12359120
this
>>
>>12355470
I remember meeting a celtic pagan that was convinced Rome was catholic. When I tried to explain that roman pagans were the ones that killed the druids and suppressed Gallic religion they blocked me. Wonder if this is related somehow.
>>
>>12356556
>>12356542
Both millennials and zoomers are fucking retarded when it comes to history. You got no idea how many people in my age group take spirit science 100 percent literally but will doubt and mistrust you if you show them a book
>>
Just another red herring to make legit fringe archaeologists look as retarded as she does.
>>
She looks like she should be the evil head teacher in a Tim Burton film
>>
>/his/ has fallen so low as to make tiktok threads
Jesus Christ...
>>
I like the part where she says the latin graffitti was victorian era
like yo was that what people got up to the victorian era
send me back
>>
File: 80a.png (48 KB, 456x740)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>Rome was real
>Alexander the Great wasn't a woman
>Vikings weren't Muslim
>Phoenicians didn't discover America
>Celts aren't Slavs
>Neanderthals are extinct
>Boxer Rebellion wasn't an inside job
>7 Years War lasted 7 years
>Lamarckism is wrong
>USSR no longer exists
>Antartic is uninhabited
>Kosygin wasn't Prince Alexei
>Mormonism is fake
>Moon isn't fake
>Mozart couldn't possibly still be alive
>Jesuits don't rule the world in secret
>R1b isn't Atlantean
>9/11 actually happened
>Charles V wasn't closet trans
>Earth isn't a Mobius strip
>GDP isn't tourism
>People could sail to Sardinia before XV century
>Spanish Civl War ended
>Koreans were in the wrong in the Hyperwar
>Nobody is gangstalking you
>Psychiatry isn't a scam
>>
>>12361681
What in the world does she back those claims up with?
>>
>>12355413
i don't care i'd love to fuck her
>>
>>12359120
>But tell the /his/fag Rome is fake and he shivers, "I've been caught"
>>
>>12355685
People deny the Holocaust, Rome denialism isn't that far off in terms of insanity
>>
>>12361685
>>Charles V wasn't closet trans
What
>>
File: Stepan-alekseev-plague .jpg (162 KB, 1024x1154)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
This is actually based. I can't wait to have actual Rome denialims be a thing in the West.
It already existed among some Russian schizos and it slowly started leaking in the Anglophone internet but it didn't get much traction, yet. All it needs is a form that makes it easier to digest for Westerners.
Imagine the mayhem you get once you combine Russian schizophrenia and delusions of grandeur/persecution with Western autism about demolishing myths ans symbols.
>>
>>12362300
there's already plenty of historical denialism already.
>>
>>12362321
Not something like this, attacking something so fundamental to Western civilization.
This would an interesting experiment, actually. It would show the importance of myths in maintaining a culture. The current trend is to deny or mock this concept, by Westerners themselves.
Why not just give them what they want? Why not take the statue-removal and self-negation trends to their logical conclusion?
>>
Watched her video about alex, seemed like satire to me
>>
>>12362492
how does she try to justify it?
>>
>>12356535
>hasnt realize 80% of views on stuff like this are bots and programs

I think at some point youll see it
>>
>>12355413
Billie Eilish has already been dropped?
jfc
>>
>>12355413
>lady
>>
>>12358765
>Rome was an empire like Disney or the circus: culturally, economically
That's just a terrible take. I assumed her position was that Rome's influence and impact was mainly just a sort of protection racket with relatively few actual "Romans" speaking Latin to their children, contrary to the popular conception of a huge pseudo-nation-state with non-Romans at the periphery, but this is just demonstrably retarded. The Roman state didn't give a shit about economics until they needed money, never negotiating trade deals or whatnot, and cultural spread was limited to the west which was far less populous and relevant. The main thing the emperors did was defend and expand, crush revolts and discontent, and maybe build a few aqueducts or baths with whatever money they have left.
>>
>>12362555
Idk something about him looking like athena or a woman in general, and his cities being named alexandria, which ,she says, is a female name. Pretty sure this is satire
>>
>Celts aren't Slavs
>>
>>12358881
I learned about Pompeii in like 4th grade. It's just zoomies/young millennials and their dumb "I have to challenge The Establishment on EVERYTHING" mentality.
>>
>>12362300
>It already existed among some Russian schizos
Why? I thought Russia was Third Rome?
>>
>>12364138
disgusting opinion which no serious person believes.
>>
>>12362321
But in the case of Slavs, Turks, and particularly jews it's obvious.
>>
This something very odd going on here anons. Someone claimed she’s had millions of views and actual historians were angry with her, I don’t have tiktok so I can’t say anything for sure, but in the image that started this thread shes only has 500 likes in the 16 hours between her posting and that screenshot being taken. If her videos actually were popular why haven’t they been reuploaded anywhere yet? And second off “actual historians”? All I could find about her was one article and some reddit comments from the summer calling her a schizo. I have 3 theories
1. Shes just fucking around and made this thread to get more attention
2. She or one of her followers made this thread to promote the theory to all the schizos here because she’s becoming irrelevant
3. Some zoomer is bringing retarded tiktok drama here even though no one else cares
>>
>>12356595
I hate that dude, I got linked to his first Atlantis video a while back. The first red flag is that he called platos work “The Timaeus” and “The Critias”
>>
It's just the same old shit adapting to new media. Graham Hancock and Gavin Menzies sold millions
>>
>>12358746
>history fandom
Who's the baby yoda of history and where can I buy his funko pop?
>>
>>12364148
Cope
>>
>>12355413
She also claimed that Alexander the great was a woman and that Hephaestion was the son he/she had with his/her horse Bucephalus
>>
>>12362492
Yeah she seems to think he was a transman because he has a feminine “build” in his paintings by Apelles.
Like Christ lady, he was just a turbo manlet. Calm down.
>>
So is she female Varg?
>>
>>12355413
Rome is real I’ve been there, it’s a city in Italy.
>>
>>12355413
>>12365879
I take it she means pop Media conception of the Roman Empire
>>
This just means more Rome for me
>>
>>12358911
Oh fuck off, you know where you are, enlighten me, what are the great truths that historians are unable to question in their field?
>>
Giving women the franchise was a fucking big mistake. Someone contact her husband and tell him to take her phone off her
>>
>>12365860
>Hephaestion was the son he/she had with his/her horse Bucephalus
you just know.
>>
>>12355413
>lady
>>
>>12356829
Keeeeeeek
>>
>>12355425
>she looks like the type of person no one with a modicum of brain power should take seriously.
Accurate.
>>
File: lWz1TzYh.jpg (36 KB, 640x404)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>12355413
>tfw there's a entire partially unearthed roman city 1km away from my house
Stupid kike bitch.

>>12356535
2 million combined- she averages 40-50k views and by removing the bots, there are pribably 10-20k zoomeroids actually watching this consistently. A complete literallywho.
>>
File: Greenladn Theory.png (929 KB, 1280x1278)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
Rome was never real.
>>
All satire. Or someone who's trying to become popular (or a meme) by saying stuff like 2+2=5, which has been done before on twitter
>>
Amazing, Rome is legitimately still making Jews seethe centuries later
>>
>>12369337
They even refer to the 1000 year absence of their scam artistry as "dark ages".

Yes they have to cry and create a fictional era of doom and gloom merely because they werent sucking blood from successful kingdoms.
>>
File: 1630150190311.jpg (6 KB, 250x205)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>get gaslighted so hard you stop thinking rome existed

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.