[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>no discernible impact on other cultures
>no memorable wars
>no memorable literature
>no memorable artists
>no significant inventions
>no interesting architecture or buildings
>not a single influential religion
>no contributions to political thought
>didn’t even devise the sports they excel at
Could this really ALL be because of whitey? One or two of these fact... ok maybe... but ALL of them?!?
>>
>>11930931
>Joseph Conrad
>Fryderyk Chopin
>Krakow
>Polish October of 1956
>Solidariność/Lech Walesa
>>
And most importantly no brown people
>>
I just don't understand how you trannies can expect me to be civil and engage you without shitposting when you guys constantly post anti white shit on this board? Why do you do it? Demoralization? It's very frustrating because I happen to be white but I'm not out here shitting on everyone else, I just want to talk about history, not shitfling, why can't you just leave me alone and let me do this instead of constantly baiting me. I'm not here posting anti jew or or anti brown or anti black shit, so why shit on me so hard constantly? I just want to discuss history
>>
>>11931028
Anon, this is a thread about Poland.
>>
>>11931035
why even make this reply, it's so clear based on the comments made after the greentext part that this is anti white thread #1876948382 why gaslight me like this? Man you must really have just 0 respect for anyone
>>
>>11931028
Slavs aren’t white
>>
>>11931067
schlomo if no one is truly white and it's just a social construct yadda yadda yadda like you all say, it doesn't make sense to shit on us as hard as you do for being "white" then you can't have it both ways. You can't say whites don't exist and then also call us all inherently evil for our whiteness at the same time lol, you are contradicting yourselves
>>
>>11931058
It’s a thread about Poland. How the fuck is it anti-white?
>>
>>11931078
>if no one is truly white
A lot of people are, just not slavs
>>
>>11931080
everyone sees what you're doing seth, you aren't slick
>>
>>11931094
Keep coping whitoid
>>
>>11930962
No white people either
>>
>>11930931
>biggest importer of foreign cars
We won slavoids

Also:
>widened asshole by every white european country buttfucking them
>>
>>11930931
Poland did all of the things you just described.
>>
>>11931140
What did Polacks ever invent?
What did they contribute to political thought?
What interesting architecture do they have that wasn’t built by Germans or Italians?
>>
>>11931078
nothing in the post is anti-white
>but I'm not out here shitting on everyone else
maybe not you but alot of other people are welcome to /his/
>>
>>11930931
Poles are just a merciful race they even let that little country next to them called Russia exist
>>
>>11931296
Poland is literally the chastity cage of europe. They are only allowed to cum from anal orgasms.
>>
what about th e Pope
>>
File: Paris_1925_59878912.jpg (277 KB, 516x708)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>11931159
>What did Polacks ever invent?
The first modern oil well by Ignacy Łukasiewicz
>What did they contribute to political thought?
De optimo senatore by Wawrzyniec Grzymała Goślicki
>What interesting architecture do they have that wasn’t built by Germans or Italians?
The Polish pavilion by Józef Czajkowski
>>
>>11931159
>What did they contribute to political thought?
Modrzewski says hello. Plus the whole elective monarchy thing was fairly unique.
>>
>>11931766
That's German architecture copied by a person with a silly name.
>>
>>11931956
literal we wuz tier argument
>>
File: Poland_apes.jpg (111 KB, 750x606)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>11930931
>map
>>
>>11931028
Fun fact, there is no single unified white culture. An attack on a particular nation is not an attack on an entire continental peoples. Take meds
>>
>>11930931
>no memorable wars
Great Turkish War? The Deluge? Polish-Soviet war? You good?
>>
>>11930931
>Kind of true
>no memorable wars
>Main country fought over in wwii european front, polish-ottoman wars, the deluge, Polish–Lithuanian–Teutonic War
>no memorable literature
>Joseph Conrad, Juliusz Słowacki, Zygmunt Krasiński, Adam Mickiewicz, Ignacy Krasicki, Jan Potocki, etc
>no memorable artists
Frédéric Chopin, Jan Matejko, Władysław Podkowiński, etc
>no significant inventions
Bulletproof vests, kerosene lamps, oil wells, etc
>no interesting architecture or buildings
Wawel, any of their squares in Poznan, Krakow, Lublin, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, has unique churches mixed with orthodox slavic inspiration, jewish architecture, and strong Catholicism, Wieliczka Salt Mine.
>not a single influential religion
John Paul II who helped fuck communism's ass with Catholic influence
>no contributions to political thought
Makes the EU seethe over hating gays, not accepting negro refugees, and refusing to use euros, and had the deadliest war in Europe fought over them. Was major influencer of the high middle ages, had really retarded noble politics, large mass united while Holy Roman Empire was divided, helped to prevent the Ottoman invasion of Europe, keeping Europe Christian.
>didn’t even devise the sports they excel at
true
Bonus, they are the best drinkers on earth
>>
>>11930931
Wasn't Marie Curie Polish?
>>
>literally the reason Belarus and Ukraine are a thing
>>
>>11930931
Haha
Fucking polish
>>
>>11931067
Slavs aren’t even people desu
>>
>>11931028
anon, this is parody of that Africa bait thread

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.