[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: img.jpg (176 KB, 1064x854)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>platoon of Dirlewangers vs platoon of Liberators
Who would win?
>>
File: dhb.jpg (684 KB, 971x615)
684 KB
684 KB JPG
>>11592691
Dirlewangers unit got basically decimated every time it faced an actual military force instead of resistance from partisans and civilians.
Pic not related.
>>
Dirlewanger was a LIBERTARIAN
>>
>>11592691
Depends on a lot of different factors that you have omitted, which means your question can't be answered accurately.

Next time you feel the need to make an edgy post, please consider using the wrinkled piece of grey matter in your skull you fucking ape
>>
>>11592721
Huge cope
>>
>>11592721
Rear echelon units who didn’t do actual fighting were the ones who received the worst accusations of rape and looting
>>
>>11592738
Of the red army I mean
>>
>>11592732
I mean, yeah, your post is.
Sneed with it.
>>
File: 1626866216432.jpg (161 KB, 1125x2000)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>11592732
>300% casualties from untrained Poles with some Sten guns and Mosins
The only one here coping is you, dipshit
>>
>>11592729
post your photo
>>
>>11592721
>instead of resistance from partisans and civilians.
But that was its purpose, it was created to diminish partisan activity. I’m not sure they ever faced the Red Army
>>
>>11592756
what photo
>>
>>11592777
Yes, but it did face the Red Army several times and had to be rebuilt more or less from scratch each time. "Decimated" is a slightly too soft way to put the kicking they got, to be honest, in the original sense of the word.
>>
Dirlewanger can only rape and kill civilians
>>
>>11592835
>Yes, but it did face the Red Army several times
Source? I can’t find anything about this
>>
>>11592691
Hardened Soviet forces vs. ex-con Dirlegang, as much as I love Dirlewanger, they would get annihilated.
>>
>schizophrenic mental asylum patient against 16 year old Mongolian in his prime
no contest
>>
>>11592858
Not him, but I am reasonably sure that the Dirlegang was among the units caught in the Halbe pocket.
>>
>>11592945
My bet's on the schizo
>>
>>11592691
that is Dr. Dirlewanger to you sir!
>>
>>11592691
Dirlebros were random convicts whose job was raping children, while Liberators had actual military training and combat experience having fought their way from Stalingrad to Berlin
the erstatz SS would get massacred like it historically was every time they had the misfortune of facing armed resistance
>>
>>11592753
Pls give sweaty tits Asian gf.
>>
>>11592691
The man on the right is impressive. Human spirit shines through this photo. We see a shabby man, in a uniform that suffered wear and tear, barely above rags. Yet we also see discipline, confidence, we see a man that keeps together and in order despite harsh conditions and monumental challenges, himself well-kept, uniform clean, repaired and fastened, powerful and devastating automatic submachine gun ready to be used. A great solder from the belly of the firestorm.

This isn't even a contest.
>>
>>11592858
They fought the Red Army in three notable cases. Wang Gang was first sent to the frontline in November 1943 to help Army Group Center, it got its shit pushed in. It also conducted several rearguard actions during Operation Bagration helping other units retreat to Poland. The Brigade then inevitably found itself fighting on the front during the end of the war and got destroyed in the Halbe pocket.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.