[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

βασιλεύς αυτοκράτωρ is the only one that can possess the title of Pontifex Maximus, God's representative on earth and the maximun authority of Christianity.

I don't care if they sold the titles to the Catholic Church, the fact that the pope is not capable of defending and fight to death for the Christian faith means that we actually don't have anyone that represents our Lord almighty in this earth. Meaning that there's an explanation on why God has abandoned us and we are covered in misery in these times.

Just ask yourself, do you think that Jesus would’ve wanted an old decrepit useless geezer or warrior descendent of nobility as the head of his church?
>>
>>11592515
Jesus never existed
>>
>>11592515
the emperor didn't sold the title to the Pope, he renounced it and gave it to the bishop of Rome because it felt it was too "unchristian", make of that what you will
>>
>>11592532
fpbp
>>
>>11592532
Okay, but if he existed he'd prefer Caesar, wouldn't he?
>>
>>11592624
Of course. Peter was a useless retard, and so are his successors.
>>
>>11592624
If he did he could have been born in rome. Or even as an roman emperor himself. Did he do it though? Nop, he chose peter
>>
>>11592639
>>11592645
Yeah but where does it say that Peter’s successor has to be an old cunt that literally does nothing useful for the religion and it’s believers.
Why can’t it be someone that actually fights and martyrises himself for the Christian cause, let’s say like Constantine XI.
>>
>>11592624
Yes, Christianity is fundamentally statism turned into religion.
>>
>>11592658
It kinda was in the eastern empire, except their emperors were also shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesaropapism
>>
>>11592532
Most people in the bible didn't exist.
>>
>>11593795
There's evidence even Herecles existed, it's just that the stories are exaggerated. Mythologies are closely intersected with history.
>>
>>11592515
>I don't care if they sold the titles to the Catholic Church
Never heard of this before can I get a QRD?
>>
>>11593994
>There's evidence even Herecles existed
wut
>>
>>11592515
The Roman Empire was strong when they worshipped Jupiter, Mars, and Bellona.
They fell when they began to worship a dirty jew they killed for other jews.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.