[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Muslims like killing? All Muslims kill women and children and innocents and non-Muslims according to Christians.

"Look at Jesus he was a total man of peace, Muhammad was a warlord who beheaded 700 Jews"

1 Samuel 15:3
New International Version

>3"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Not even the donkeys were spared.

This is the commandment of God of the Christians. Now the Christian might claim "Hey that's the Old Testament we don't believe in that anymore, New Testament made that obsolete retard"

Yet according to Christian doctrine they HAVE to accept it as the word of the Lord who they claim is Jesus since if Jesus is God he's been there since the Old Testament, right? If Jesus is one arm of the eternal God and "in the beginning was the word" then logic assumes he must have been the God of the Old Testament too. So why are the Christians now fleeing from the OT and claiming it has nothing to do with them?

I'd like to see a Christian come here and try to rebut this he'd have a hard job rebutting the truth!
>>
>>11041392
Uh oh...
>>
>>11041392
>"Look at Jesus he was a total man of peace, Muhammad was a warlord who beheaded 700 Jews"
I'm a Christian and I think that action was completely justified by Muhammad. The jews murdered Jesus and they denied God, that is why they are cursed.

>"For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus which are in Judea; for you suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all men."
>>
>>11041422
Muhammad didn't even kill those Jews, the punishment was ordered by a Jew himself since it was an apt punishment for the treachery the Jews committed (more than once by the way) from their own scriptures. Literally all Muhammad did was defer those Jews to their own rabbi for punishment. The punishment was NOT prescribed by Muhammad personally. Those Jews committed high treason yet i see this argument used all the time from Christians like David Wood.

"Do you know Muhammad murdered 700 Jews"

Even people like Tommy Robinson use it

"Hey mate let me tell you about Muhammad mate, do you know he murdered over 700 Jews bruv? Just chopped the heads off 700 Jews yeah? Barbaric mate"
>>
>>11041459
Tommy Robinson got millions from his followers to do a documentary about the victims of the Pakistani rape gangs, but changed his mind and did a documentary about some old jew called 'Shalom'. His managers are literal Orthodox jews.
>David Wood
In a video testimony about Wood's conversion to Christianity he has stated that he was an atheist in his youth, and that he had run-ins with the law by breaking into homes and later went as far as smashing his father's head in at the age of 18 in an attempt on his life, claiming a belief that morality was merely societal rules that were beneath him. He also said that after the assault on his father, Wood was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder (sociopathy) and was sentenced to ten years in prison for malicious wounding."
Also an Evangelical Christian Zionist.
>>
>>11041392
Read all of 1 Samuel and you'll understand better than single out-of-context verse you think makes Christians look bad. Of course, it's still not within context because it's only one book of the old testament.

Anyway, I don't care to deal with another Christian hate thread on /his/ since that's what all of these devolve into. There's far worse in the OT than some donkeys being killed and you should also use something other than the NIV because it's trash.
>>
>>11041392
They deserved it.

t. Christian
>>
File: 0820samuel-prophet0010.jpg (185 KB, 600x568)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>11041392
>1 Samuel 15:3, yet again

Mahometians refusing to do any sort of research, as always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYGW5vHM5XY
>>
>>11041959
He says that you cannot judge what is in the text because of the context of the period of ancient warfare in the Near East. Fine. Now take your principle and apply it to the age of consent and the marriage of the Prophet to Aisha which you Christians seem so fond of sperging about as if 9 years old in the seventh century was the same as a 9 year old infant today. Yet again, you expect us to accept rationale that you will not implement yourself when taking things from our scripture.

>NOOOOOOO you can't Samuel out of context

You mean like you take Surah 9:5 out of context?
>>
why cant we all just get along

https://youtu.be/CiTY3VJ-l5M
>>
>>11042689
Both religions are evil and false, goat fucker.
>>
>>11041392
I have answered this question many times, but because of the nazi invasion on the board, because of the threads about white privilege, and suicide, decided to see why you fags are trying so hard to narrow it down to this one thread.

Before, I always answered it that the Jews should have just believed God and did it. Or, to look at what happened and what did not. We got Jesus Christ instead of an ethnic cleansing of amalekites. I couldn’t be happier than to get Jesus Christ.

With that said, I am now going into ramming you hard mode with the wisdom of the answer.

The Good woman of the sky has a moon at her feet, not in her womb. The moon never passes through her womb in fact, only the star, which is Jesus.

The amalekites worshiped the sun in the womb of the moon. Like that the sun should kneel to the moon, that wisdom should control power, not let power protect the wisdom. Which we know is a biblical concept that comes from God.

Did anyone look up the word Amalekite yet? It’s a pretty strange word. Almost too weird. People might want to look that word up. That’s all I am saying. Might want to go do that. Amalekite. You could even dissect it like what does that even mean in English? Because it gives hints and clues. Even imagery. It’s really not that hard. Hitler and nazies and swastikas like moon black holes sucking the board up. Idiots. Whoever runs the board should really look up the word amalekite and press images.
>>
Read the Book of Revelation. If you can’t stomach God wiping out a city of sodomites (Amalekites), how are you going to take God killing 1/3 of the people and plaguing the rest with disease and famine and insanity?
>>
>>11042886
Matthew 5:43-45 King James Version (KJV)

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven:
>for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
>>
>>11042719
jew detected
>"Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him"
>>
>>11042689
>He says that you cannot judge what is in the text because of the context of the period of ancient warfare in the Near East. Fine.
He doesn't say that. Have you even WATCHED the video to begin with?
Islam Critiqued's point is that 1 Samuel 15 is a form of ancient hyperbole.
Do Muslims even bother listening to responses or do they just write them off?
>>
>>11042886
jesse what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>11043123
Yep, God bless them.
>>
>>11041392
I'm sure God has his reasons. Were I to hazard a guess it would be that the livestock was included for possibly 2 reasons, if not yet another: 1) to hyperbolize the point of sparing no one, absolutely extinguish those terrible Amalekites, and 2) to not allow for any motivation of looting to be in the mix.
>>
>>11041392
You're both retarded "talk to yourself to make things better" schizos, now get on your knees and suck my superior uncut, un-mutilated cock.
>>
>>11041392
Why are muslims killing so much right now?
>>
>>11041392
as always they are hypocrites
christians have already lost
they all now believe jesus was some peace loving hippy faggot
>>
>>11041392
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Fundies and other fanatic retards can easily attack "the other" and seethe and cope when you try and attack them.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.