[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ancient_Elam_WM.png (1.2 MB, 1050x960)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
where the fuck did these people come from?
I'm reading a book on ancient history, and this entire time she talks about Sumeria, first civ. Okay. Great.
Suddenly she introduced
>Akkadian
>Amorite
>Elamite
and doesn't mention where these people come from.. but then again where did the Sumerians come from?!
Now suddenly she tells me that "Amorite and Akkadians came from the same migrating groups" and that Elamites and Indus River Valley did too. Could somebody explain? Who the fuck are these migrating people. Did they bring the original semetic religion and language? Did they come from Europe? Is Europe the birth of religion?
>>
>>11036709
>Did they come from Europe? Is Europe the birth of religion?
No. Sucks for your larping.
>>
>>11036709
yes they were Aryan
>>
>>11036755
I'm Israeli lol>>11036759
that's not true, but it was postulated by nazis
>>
>>11036709
What are you asking, a name for the migrating groups? They were just Semitic peoples. Like how the Aryans migrated around and spread their language and culture.
>>
>>11036877
Semetic peoples from where though? Did they come from the north? I want to know so I can connect their religion. If Norse people and Semetic people have common gods and they came from the same place..
>>
>>11036709
>but then again where did the Sumerians come from?!
Sumerians called their language eme-gir "native tongue" and their land ki-en-gir "land of the native lords". It's obvious they were the first inhabitants of Mesopotamia.

>Did they bring the original semetic religion and language?
Yes. Akkadians aka Assyro-Babylonians invaded Mesopotamia from the Levant around 2500 BC, then Amorites aka Canaanites did the same around 2000-1800 BC.

>Elamites and Indus River Valley did too
Elamite is a language isolate not related to Semitic. Most IVC people carried Semitic haplogroups and the Rig Veda reports that their name was Asura, so they were perhaps Assyrian migrants into India.
>>
>>11036709
>Sumerians
Probably were indigenous, at least for a few thousand years. Consider >>11036992
>Akkadians, Assyrians, Aramaens, Arabs...
The rest of Mesopotamian history is pretty simple. Different Semitic groups migrated out of the desert, conquered/settled the fertile civilized areas, merged with the locals, and then got superseded by the next semitic group migrating out of the desert.
Bedouin Arabs live the "purest" semitic lifestyle meaning that's how Akkadians, Arameans, Hebrews, Canaanites, etc. all lived before they left the harsh interior and settled among the city dwellers.
>>
>>11036932
All semites come from the interior of Arabia originally. That is the womb of Semitic civilization.
>>
>>11036992
>>11037021
>>11037076
Thank you so much guys. You explain it better than this dumb bitch who wrote the book. So the Indo European immigrants have zero relation to Semetics, I really appreciate the answers.
>>
>>11036992
There’s Euphratean substrate in Sumerian that indicates they moved into the area during the ‘Ubaid period. The Semitic IVC theory sounds like larp, they’d have to bypass whoever was inhabiting the Iranian plateau before the Artabs arrived.
>>
>>11037204
They could've reached India by sea, then migrated to the Swat Valley through the Sarasvati.
>>
>>11036992
>Sumerians called their language eme-gir "native tongue" and their land ki-en-gir "land of the native lords". It's obvious they were the first inhabitants of Mesopotamia.
WE
>>
>>11037101
No problem, always remember that historians beget and cater to historians, they spend half their lives nose deep in books. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it definitely hinders people who just want to understand the world and make sense of history instead of making a profession out of it.
>>11037204
Just bypassing people isn't so far fetched, migratory tribes did it all the time during the bronze/iron age. E.g. cimbri, hasdingi, cumans, etc
>>
>>11036759
Sumerians are indeed.
>>
Don't listen to these retards, lol. What is important are genes. I can tell you what was happening genetically speaking. Pro tip: Levantine or Arabian invasions didn't happen.
What we see it's increasing neolithic Iranian spread throughout all of the Middle East. There's minor Levantine admixture at the time of early ceramic period from South Anatolia, but that's it.

Sumerians were most likely invaders. Either from the East, Caucasus or from the South (we don't know genetic ancestry of people living in Arabia at this time). IVC definitely wasn't Semitic and it didn't have Semitic haplogroups. J2 wasn't Semitic, neither was H1. The supposedly Semitic E1b1b1 was from Iron Age post-IVC graves and it already resembled modern Indians.

If you ask me, Afroasiatics spread to the North very early on, probably already in the neolithic, so by the time of Bronze Age there were already heavily mixed with locals and carried local Y-DNA, such as J1. Genetically they resembled northerners rather than southerners.

Hittites were Balkanite invaders. Gutians were possibly related to Indo-Europeas who crossed the Caucasus and settle somewhere near Zagros.
>>
>>11039364
Who'd the sumerians invade they made the first cities and stuff there
>>
>>11039393
Ubaidians. Their language is extinct. There were advanced cultures there before the Sumerians. My best bet is that Sumerians were nomadic herders (like Indo-Europeans), maybe they even domesticated first goats or sheep. Sometime in Copper Age they migrated to Mesopotamia and conquered local farming communities becoming the ruling elite. Now they had enough workforce necessary to create first cities such as Uruk.
The spreading Iranian ancestry is probably Uruk related. Goats were first domesticated in Iran, sheep also somewhere in the North (South Caucasus, East Anatolia, Zagros mountains).

The pastoral origin of Sumerian tribes is probably hidden in their myths when Inanna ultimately ends up with the herder rather than with farmer or in their clothes or art (heavy focus on domesticated animals, male warrior deities and so on).
>>
Ignore this retard
>>11039364
>>
>>11039501
There are theories that Sumerian language was Turkic, Uralic or Dravidian, which is not as crazy as it sounds.
Iran Neolithic ancestry seems to be essentially a mix of local Middle Eastern ancestry and North and Southeast source. The very first herders (oldest domesticated goats were found at that site) had haplogroup R2, which is a descendant of Siberian R* found in Mal'ta Buret boy.
>>
>>11039506
I'm not the one memeing about IVC being Semitic, or even fucking Assyrians.
>>
>>11039501
Ubaidians were proto-sumerians
>>
>>11036709
There is a lot of speculation and uncertainty following the identity and linguistic affinities of the people of the Near East.
>>Akkadian
>>Amorite
Semitic speaking migrants emanating from the Northern and Interior Arabian Peninsula. It's nearly impossible to conclude much about the proto-Semitic populations but it's likely they were highly mobile pastoralists who assimilated into and sometimes conquered the ancient sedentary civilizations of the Near-East. The Canaanites, Hebrews and Southern Arabs would follow this trajectory though it's possible some Semitic languages spread through trade-networks without mass-migration like how Persian (Farsi and Tajik) became the main language of former=East Iranic populations in Inner Asia.

>>Elamite
What fragments of the Elamite language we have today show no affiliation with the known languages of the region today. Not Semitic, Caucasian, Hurrian, Kassite and certainly not Indo-European.
Probably indigenous to East Mesopotamia or an emanation of Ubaid-era Mesopotamian culture with input from native Iranian agriculturalists and Zagros pastoralists.

>where did the Sumerians come from
Any migratory theory has yet to yield substantial evidence. Simplest answer is that the Uruk-era Sumerian civilization is indigenous to the region, a continuation of the Ubaid culture with possible input from unidentified pastoralist or hunter-gatherer groups.

There's a lot of confusion about the Ubaid-era in relation to the Sumerians. I'd postulate, and take this with a grain of salt, that it was primarily a material culture-a continuum of shared characteristics in archaeological findings that transcends ethno-linguistic lines and represents a centralization of many disparate communities under common modes of production.

>Indus Valley
A 2019 anthropological study shows split genetic inheritance from Ancient South Indian populations, early Iranian hunter-gatherers and ancient Iranian farmers.
>>
>>11036992
>Most IVC people carried Semitic haplogroups
Hmmm....
>Aryans were civilized by the declining IVC
>IVCs were semitic

Aryans really can't into civilization, huh. Neither in the west nor the east.
>>
>>11036709
>Akkadians
semitic speakers of lower Mesopotamia just north of the Sumerians
>Amorite
I'm going to assume you mean Amurru (Amorites being a Canaanite tribe), they were Semitic speakers from Syria
>Elamite
They were originally a Semitic people that migrated from Syria, before adopting the language of the natives of Iran
>Sumerians
A people descended from Cush, whose language was one of the original tongues that came to exist after the confusion in Babel
>>
I woke up and there were so many answers. You guys really pulled through for me, this knowledge gap was making me really frustrated. I was expecting meme answers but you guys have a lot of knowledge and are willing to share, I really appreciate it
>>
They were all J bros. J created civilization.

Soon.

>Altınışık N. Ezgi et al. First Genomic Insights into Pre-pottery Neolithic of Upper Mesopotamia
>>
>>11037021
hebrews didn't live in the harsh interior originally. they came from egypt, explored arabia for a bit and then zerged the canaanites out.
>>
>>11037021
>>11040544
I thought hebrews originated from the canaanites(who themselves originate from Amorites).. am I wrong here?
>>
>>11040557
they literally are not, they are two different races. Canaanites weren't originally semitic, they adopted the language of the Syrians
>>
>>11040596
So where did the canaanites from from them
>>
>>11040668
they are Hamitic sons of Canaan, they migrated to Palestine in 2269 BCE from Babylon
>>
>>11040738
>Hamitic sons of Canaan
that doesnt mean anything.
just say they are from babylon natively.
>>
>>11040750
not necessarily, I said they migrated from there
>>
>>11040750
It's a meme. He's pretending the Biblical story is true and that all groups of people spread after the collapse of the Tower of Babel.
>>
>>11040756
Some scholars theorize that modern languages stem from one original language—the so-called mother tongue that they thought humans spoke nearly 100,000 years ago. Others claim that today’s languages are related to several root languages spoken at least 6,000 years ago. But how do linguists reconstruct the development of extinct languages? “That is tricky,” says the Economist magazine. “Unlike biologists, linguists do not have fossils to guide them through the past.” The magazine adds that one evolutionary linguist arrives at his conclusions by “mathematically informed guesswork.”

Nevertheless, “linguistic fossils” do exist. What are these fossils, and what do they reveal regarding the origin of human languages? The New Encyclopædia Britannica explains: “The earliest records of written language, the only linguistic fossils man can hope to have, go back no more than about 4,000 or 5,000 years.” Where did archaeologists discover these “linguistic fossils,” or “records of written language”? In lower Mesopotamia—the site of ancient Shinar. Hence, the available physical evidence is in agreement with the facts stated in the Bible.
>>
>>11040756
The Bible account says that at Babel, God acted to “confuse their language that they may not listen to [“understand,” footnote] one another’s language.” (Genesis 11:7) As a result, the workers “left off building the city” of Babel and were scattered “over all the surface of the earth.” (Genesis 11:8, 9) Thus, the Bible does not say that all modern languages can be traced to a single “mother tongue.” Rather, it describes the sudden appearance of several apparently fully developed new languages, each capable of expressing the range of human feeling and thought and each different and distinct from the others.

What about the language groups of the world today? Are they fundamentally similar or different? Cognitive scientist Lera Boroditsky wrote: “As linguists probed deeper into the world’s languages (7,000 or so, only a fraction of them analyzed), innumerable unpredictable differences emerged.” Yes, although tongues and dialects of one language family, such as Cantonese and Hakka in southern China, may be similar to one another, they are fundamentally different from those of another language family, say West Catalan or Valencian in Spain.

Languages shape the way people think about and describe the world around them—color, quantity, location, direction. For example, in one language a person says, “There is a bug on your right hand.” But in another language, one would say, “There is a bug on your southwest hand.” Such differences would be confusing, to say the least. No wonder the builders at Babel found it impossible to continue their project.
>>
>>11040756

What was mankind’s original language like? The Bible reports that the first man, Adam, was able to coin new words when he named all the animals and flying creatures. (Genesis 2:20) Adam also composed poetry to express his feelings for his wife, and she clearly described what God had commanded and the consequences of disobeying Him. (Genesis 2:23; 3:1-3) The first language, then, enabled humans to communicate fully and to express themselves creatively.

The confusion of languages at Babel hindered mankind’s ability to combine their intellectual and physical powers. Yet, their new languages, like the first language, were complex. Within a few centuries, men built bustling cities, assembled powerful armies, and engaged in international trade. (Genesis 13:12; 14:1-11; 37:25) Could they have made such progress without the use of an extensive vocabulary and grammar? According to the Bible, the original human tongue and the tongues introduced at Babel were, not primitive grunts and growls, but complex languages.

Modern research supports this conclusion. The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Language states: “Every culture which has been investigated, no matter how ‘primitive’ it may be in cultural terms, turns out to have a fully developed language, with a complexity comparable to those of the so-called ‘civilized’ nations.” Similarly, in his book The Language Instinct, Harvard College Professor Steven Pinker states: “There is no such thing as a Stone Age language.”
>>
>>11040756
>God makes people speak differently
>Oh fugg how are we-
>oh i learned some new languages because that's not hard, we can speak to each other again!

Are god botherers really too stupid to think it would go any other way than this?
>>
>>11037076
The Levant was the Semitic homeland, it is associated with the Natufians who are believe to be the Proto-Semites.
>>11037101
>>
>>11041009
No, Natufians were migrating Hamites. Proto-semitic was the original language of mankind
>>
>>11036877
Sumerian weren't
>>
>>11041031
It's weird for you to hate Natufians considering that jesus was the bastard of the Sidonian Abdes Pantera.
>>
>>11036709
Africa
>>
>>11041303
when did I say I hate natufians ?
>>
>>11042025
You never admitted hating them, but you've been sullying their lineage ever since you started posting here. And you willfuly ignore the Y-DNA of Hamitic Sidonians and Egyptians (J1 & J2) as well as the Y-DNA of Israelites priests (E1b) to claim that Natufians were Hamite. IMO you hate Natufians because they wiped the floor with your Hamitic ancestors and put them into the oven.

>Level K-4 Late Iron I, large courtyard house destroyed in big fire. The individual (I4517) seems to have perished during the devastation of the city.
>I4517 ---- Megiddo_IA ---- J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c2:S16807/S21060
>>
>>11042127
????
Egyptians and Sidonians are bot Hamitic, they are descended from the Natufians
and it's common knowledge that some Jews racemixed with Canaanites
>>
>>11042127
>Hamitic Sidonians
To be clear there were two races of Sidonians: Asherite Sidonians (the tribe of Abdes Pantera father of Jesus) belonging to Y-DNA E-V65; and Hamitic Sidonians belonging to Y-DNA J1 and J2.
>>
File: Canaanites.png (186 KB, 1099x1026)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>11042174
Egyptians and Sidonians both carry Y-DNA J, they aren't descended from Natufians. No amount of cope will change this fact.

>Jews
Most Jews are descended from these Hamites.
>>
File: Predominant_Haplogroups.png (125 KB, 1107x1128)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>11042202
WRONG
Egypt is E (Hamitic)
J = Semitic
Lebannon is J because of Arabs
>>
>>11042305
Even you graph agrees with me, J1 is Arab and therefore from Yarub son of Sheba son of Cush son of Ham. This is further confirmed by genetic testing on known Hamitic people such as the Canaanites and the Egyptians:

>In this study, we sequenced five whole from 3,700-year-old individuals from the sicty of SIdon, a major CANAANITE city-state on the Eastern Mediterranean coast.
>In addition, the two Sidon_BA males carried the Y-chromosome haplogroups39 J-P58 (J1a2b) and J-M12 (J2b) (Table 1 and S4; Figure S9), both common male lineages in the Near East today.
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/142448v1.full

>The affinity to the Middle East finds further support by the Y-chromosome haplogroups of the three individuals for which genome-wide data was obtained, two of which could be assigned to the Middle-Eastern haplogroup J, and one to haplogroup E1b1b1 common in North Africa (Supplementary Table 3).
https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
>>
>>11042305
According to your bible, Samaritan priests (E1b1b) are of Israelite descent whereas Samaritan lay people (J1) are Hamites. If you deny that J is Hamitic then you are implying that your god is lying.

>Wherefore they spake to the king of Assyria, saying, The nations which thou hast removed, and placed in the cities of Samaria, know not the manner of the God of the land: therefore he hath sent lions among them, and, behold, they slay them, because they know not the manner of the God of the land.

>Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.

>Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel, and taught them how they should fear the Lord.

>Howbeit every nation made gods of their own, and put them in the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt.

>And the men of Babylon made Succothbenoth, and the men of Cuth made Nergal, and the men of Hamath made Ashima
>>
>>11042340
What are you talking about ?

Semites= Arabs/Jews = J
Hamites (Natufians) = Egyptians/Canaanites = E
>>
>>11042477
See. You willfuly ignore genetic facts and even your bible when they disagree with your anti-Natufian narrative. You Hamites are a cursed people, it's no wonder you're going extinct.
>>
>>11039880
Civilization is neither genetic nor cultural, so attributing it to a language group or blood type or whatever is retarded
>>
>>11040312
>after the confusion in babel
Non-ancient source for the confusion in babel pls?
>>
>>11040823
Holy shit, the only reason you believe in the tower of babel is because the earliest form of writing we have is from there? In the worlds most archeologically explored region we find the most ancient writing? Whod've guessed
>>
>>11042532
No ? The bible agrees with me
>>
>>11042766
Nope. According to your bible the inhabitants of the Samaria were deported and replaced by gentiles, then an Israelite priest was brought to them. The fusion of this Israelite lineage with these gentiles gave birth to the Samaritan people. Since Samaritan priests are E and Samartian laymen are J, E = Semitic / J = Hamitic.
>>
>>11036709
Either somebody had the bright idea to start civilization in the 'modern sense' and other consolidated around them forming 'states/kingdoms' or groups banded together under a common name and did the same.

What this means is that say Sumeria was a first civ named after a single family, person or a group name then it follows suit that other people realised what they had done and began to do the same to combat it.

Like a company. I could start a company under my name, it being the first company makes it unique but other could quickly do the same and make it seem like my idea wasn't the first.
>>
>>11042816
to talk about migration it might be best to say their are two possibilities. Either large scale migration from one area or casual constant mixing from many directions.

The first paths the way to something like Sumerians being Iranian and the second says the Sumerians were always the Sumerians (as constant flow in and out still creates a 'group/culture' particular to that area. The first would mean displacement or change of culture.

Many of us see the first as most likely because of civilization being so vastly different from the villages beforehand but it simply may not be the case. only more research into this area both archaeologically and genetically will tell us.
>>
>>11042795
>According to your bible the inhabitants of the Samaria were deported and replaced by gentiles

Yes and ?

>The fusion of this Israelite lineage with these gentiles gave birth to the Samaritan people

Yes and ?

>Since Samaritan priests are E and Samartian laymen are J, E = Semitic / J = Hamitic

No, E = Hamitic and J = Semitic
>>
>>11043013
Yes. E = Semitic J = Hamitic.
>>
>>11042202
This is nothing. We have more samples now.

ETM010 Ebla_EMBA E1b1b1b2a1a
ETM018 Ebla_EMBA G2a2a1a
ETM001 Ebla_EMBA J1a2a1a2
ETM005 Ebla_EMBA J1a2a1a2
ETM012 Ebla_EMBA J1a2a1a2d2b
ETM026 Ebla_EMBA T1a1

I6464 Baqah J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c3
I6569 Baqah J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c4b
I6460 Baqah J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c4b
I3985 Baqah J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c4b
I3705 Baqah J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c4b
I6566 Baqah J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c4b1
I3987 Baqah J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c4b1
I6459 Baqah J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c4b1c
I3706 Baqah J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c4b1c
I3703 Baqah J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c4b1c
I6461 Baqah_family6 J1a2a1a2d2b2b

ASH066 Israel_IA1_Ashkelon J1a2a1a2d2b2
ASH067 Israel_IA1_Ashkelon R1b1a1b
ASH008 Israel_IA2_Ashkelon J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c4b
ASH087 Israel_IA2_Ashkelon L1 low coverage

I1705 Jordan_EBA J1a2a1a2d2b2b
I1730 Jordan_EBA J2b

ERS1790733.SG Lebanon_MLBA_Canaanite_MBA.SG J1a2a1a2d2b2 or J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c
ERS1790732.SG Lebanon_MLBA_Canaanite_MBA.SG J2b
QED-2.SG Lebanon_Roman.SG T1a1a1b2b2b1a1a1

I4521 Megiddo_IBA J2b low coverage
S10769.E1.L1 Megiddo_MLBA E1b1b1b2a1a
S10770.E1.L1 Megiddo_MLBA E1b1b1b2a1a1
I10104 Megiddo_MLBA J1 low coverage
I4525 Megiddo_MLBA J1a2a1a2
I2195 Megiddo_MLBA J1a2a1a2d2
I10106 Megiddo_MLBA J1a2a1a2d2
I10359 Megiddo_MLBA J1a2a1a2d2
I2198 Megiddo_MLBA J1a2a1a2d2b2
I10264 Megiddo_MLBA J1a2a1a2d2b2
I10093 Megiddo_MLBA J1a2a1a2d2b2b
I8187 Megiddo_MLBA J1a2a1a2d2b2b2
I10268 Megiddo_MLBA J1a2a1a2d2b2b2c2
I2190 Megiddo_MLBA J2a1a1a2b2a1a
I10266 Megiddo_MLBA J2a2a1a
S10768.E1.L1 Megiddo_MLBA R1b1a1b
I4518 Megiddo_MLBA T1a1a1b2
I4519 Megiddo_MLBA_family1 J2a1a1a2b2a1a
I8188 Megiddo_MLBA_family2 J1a2a1a2d2b
I10361 Megiddo_MLBA_family3 J1a2a1
I10101 Megiddo_MLBA_family3 J1a2a1a2
I2189 Megiddo_MLBA_family4 R1a1a1
I10267 Megiddo_MLBA_low_coverage CT low coverage
I10096 Megiddo_MLBA_low_coverage J1a2a1a2d2
I10269 Megiddo_MLBA_low_coverage R low coverage
>>
I live in kibbutz meggido
>>11043103
>>
>>1104310
The Semitic ruling class of both Canaan and Syria are E1b1b.

>The Plastered Tomb is the most elaborate, elite grave at Alalakh, judging from the grave 930construction and the richness of the burial goods [82]. While isotopic data could be generated 931for all four individuals in the tomb, genetic analysis only succeeded in three cases (ALA001, 932ALA002, and ALA038; ALA003 did not yield preserved aDNA), but this data illuminates the 933kinship ties between these individuals

>ALA001 E1b1b
>ALA002 E1b1b

>The two Megiddo individuals with the next lowest Neolithic Levant component (I10769 and I10770, brothers) were found near the monumental tomb that was likely related to the palace at Megiddo, raising the possibility that they might be associated with the ruling caste.

>S10769.E1.L1 E1b1b
>S10770.E1.L1 E1b1b
>>
>>11043141
I already told you, it's a mistake. ALA001 is J1.
>>
>>11043059
Proof ?
>>
File: Ruling class of Alalakh.png (322 KB, 1363x864)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>11043152
>dey wuz J1 n sheit
They are E1b1b, as are the kings Megiddo, Byblos, Tyre and all the cities controled by the Habiru.
>>
>>11043141
Yeah, just look at these foreign ruling elites.

Distance to: TUR_Alalakh_MLBA:ALA004
0.02999848 Lebanese_Christian_Greek_Orthodox
0.03019414 Lebanese_Christian_Maronite
0.03203313 Samaritan
0.03348493 Lebanese_Christian
0.03767759 Druze

Distance to: TUR_Alalakh_MLBA:ALA001
0.02476137 Lebanese_Christian
0.02492858 Lebanese_Christian_Greek_Orthodox
0.02522452 Lebanese_Christian_Maronite
0.03400575 Druze
0.03500506 Lebanese_Druze

Also, both are J1.

E1b1b Megiddo elite vs non-elite:

Distance to: Levant_Megiddo_MLBA:S10770
0.04478848 Palestinian_Beit_Sahour
0.04510347 Lebanese_Christian_Greek_Orthodox
0.04547833 Lebanese_Christian
0.04570796 Lebanese_Christian_Maronite
0.04755613 Iraqi_Jew

Distance to: Levant_Megiddo_MLBA:I8188
0.04383788 Samaritan
0.05648363 Palestinian_Beit_Sahour
0.05718030 Lebanese_Christian_Greek_Orthodox
0.05772501 Lebanese_Christian
0.05830808 Lebanese_Christian_Maronite

Truly a completely different population.
>>
File: Palestinian Christians.png (54 KB, 1200x800)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>11043198
Palestinian Christians and the dominant clan of the Samaritans are pred E1b1b. You're just proving my point.

>Truly a completely different population.
One is E and the other J. They're part of two different races that broke up from each other more than 70,000 years ago.
>>
>>11043197
That's a preprint. This sample has been tested by yfull. He was J1.

>>11043141
>next lowest Neolithic Levant component
Yeah, they had like 5% more Iranian ancestry, lol. Truly foreigners who conquered local Levantines. By the way, are Semites now from the Caucasus? Did Hebrews come from the Caucasus? Because E1b1b certainly originated in the South, maybe even in Africa.
>>
>>11043211
I don't think you understand how haplogroups and genetic ancestry works. Do you think Indians who carry E1b1b are Semites? Are ancient Germanic samples with E1b1b Semites?
>>
Distance to: MNG_Afanasievo_1:I6221
0.12358697 Tajik_Rushan
0.12360113 Mordovian
0.12385230 Darginian
0.12468308 Finnish
0.12474395 Russian_Kostroma

Semite/Hamite copper age Mongolian with J1. Is he related to Canaanites?
>>
File: 1519823281758.png (587 KB, 1426x1034)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>11043214
>Because E1b1b certainly originated in the South, maybe even in Africa
You're aware that Hebrews migrated from Egypt into the Levant, right?

>Did Hebrews come from the Caucasus?
We mixed with Hittite women after we settled into Canaan.

>>11043219
I don't think you understand what 70,000 years of genetic drift can do. E and J are as distant as Humans and Neanderthals.

>>11043219
>Indians
>Germanic
Both are descended from the Semitic elites.
>>
>>11043310
from the Semitic elites of Harappa and Germania*
>>
>>11043234
Yes. One of the nine sons of Canaan is named Sin, this man is the forefather of Asian people.

>>
>>11043349
Based on what proof ?

>duuh sin sounds like chin

Not a proof
>>
>>11043349
God revealed it to me in a dream.
>>
>>11043543
Take. Yo. Medz. /pol/ Skitzo.
>>
>Akkadian
They were East Semites, they had lived in northern Mesopotamia for a millennia or so before Sargon, maybe longer. They were ethnically tied to the Kish Civilization which encompassed Ebla, Mari, and Kish, Kish being the dividing line between Semite Mesopotamia and Sumerian Mesopotamia)
>Amorite
Those were west Semites probably from the coast on the Mediterranean in the northern Levant
>Elamite
Those are the people in modern Iran in the southern Zagros mountains they had been there for millennia, they are just typical Zagros Farmer types.
>>
ITT: /MENA/ disapora and bunch of uni-graduate MENA or MENA diaspora redditfags and secret glowie Jews
>>
File: file.png (285 KB, 800x737)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>11036709
Okay senpai bam let me break it down for you.
So before the neolithic in the paleolithic there were many many many small tribes of humanity all through the Middle East these people even though they probably enter the Levant/ME in different migrations spanning about 20 thousand years they were relatively more or less part of the same Basal genetic makeup from that occurring withing the Sahara(not a desert yet) at the time. Now its 13,000 years ago the interglacial period starts and the desertification occurs there is a gigantic impenetrable barrier(for ancient people except along the Nile) from Africa to the rest of the Eurasian continent. All of a sudden right during this time the first sedentary cultures start to arise, like the Natufian culture.

These people would spread and grow and cause a split within the Basal population of the Middle East, The Early Farmers who would push us into Neolithic era and the those who were isolated from them during the last glacial maximum who were still Hunter Gatherers. As time goes on the hunter gathers become more and more isolated from their farming brothers and even intermix with populations to the north and east from previous migrations thousands of years before them. Some of these people lived in the caucus and some in Iran/Pakistan, but we call them as a whole Caucus Hunter Gatherers.

When we look at ancient civs (Sumer/Babylon/Akkad/Egypt/Minoan) the earliest ones were predominantly these Early farmers, but that doesn't mean there weren't CHG and other genetic lineages among them Harappan Culture we know now before the Aryan invasion was a mix of Iranic Farmers(CHG) and Ancestral South Indians. We link these Iranic Farmers as being for the most part along with Early farmers to ancestors to Northern Mesopotamian groups like the Elamites/Assyrians. Later on what we would now describe as MORE Indo-European enter the Middle East such as the Hittites.
>>
>>11044052
TLDR: these people are generally the same people whole migrated to and inhabited the Middle-east from the start and end of the last glacial period 45k-13k years before present, mostly due to being blocked by glaciers and later blocked by the Sahara behind them. These people developed and spread farming and created the first cities these city states war with each other and expanded and created kingdoms and empires. Neolithic spread and now foreign peoples with different lineages learn farming they start Waring with older civs. A meteor hits the Bronze Age collapse happens global climate creates a huge upheaval, plague ridden Pastoralist from the Eurasian steppe introduce domesticated horses and they rofl-stomp the whole Middle East right in the middle of a horrible famine. Iron Age starts here.
>>
>>11037021
>merged with the locals
Why do people always believe this shit? Locals always get wiped out by conquering forces, otherwise the conquerors don't last. This was true all the way until the Age of Exploration.
>>
>>11037021
>>11044305
Here's your merging bro'

>Level K-4 Late Iron I, large courtyard house destroyed in big fire. The individual (I4517) seems to have perished during the devastation of the city.
>I4517 ---- Megiddo_IA ---- J1
>>
>>11044321
Lol. t. Mixlet
>>
They were all whites who came from Hyperborea

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.