[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is christianity true and is all the stuff that happened in the Bible correct?
>>
Yes, also that's a painting made by men's hands and not God.
>>
>>10841286
Mary called him Master. Checkmate, Mary worshiping Cat Licks.
>>
Guys, I'm wondering. If we're created in God's image, but it's also a fact that humans originally evolved from prehistoric goo, then what exactly is God's true form? Every single birth is a mutation, therefore God's form is ever-changing.
>>
>>10841286
No, just read the Bible from beginning to end.
>>
>>10841358
God told Abraham that He'd allow him to see His backside, but Abraham had to hide behind a rock and only get a glimpse as it happened. If this is as close Abraham got to God, I doubt you'll get closer without Jesus Christ.
>>
>>10841286
why is God sleeping?
>>
>>10841358
A big yellow head with red eyes
>>
>>10841286
yes.
>>
>>10841378
Actually that's close, but it was Moses' backside.
>>
>>10841358
Muslims believe that God doesn’t have a form, Allah is incomprehensible outside of the Quran. That’s a lot easier to believe than an actual person
>>
>>10841403
It was Moses seeing God's backside.+ :)
>>
Watch all these videos and then you will know
https://www.youtube.com/user/NonStampCollector/videos
>>
>>10841417
Based.
>>
>>10841358
>it's also a fact that humans originally evolved from prehistoric goo
That's a fairy tale, not a fact.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2DzHLUfwc
>>
>>10841833
>thinks second law of thermodynamics contradicts evolution
>>
>>10841874
>unionized democrat teacher told me write it on test
>therefore it true
Yeah, I bet you think whitey is responsible for all the world's problems too, retard.
>>
>>10841889
tsk tsk tsk, I almost feel bad for you anon, with all the bullshit you get brainwashed with, people misrepresenting science to give their false position more credulity.

Although your assumption are not true, you may try again.
>>
>>10841833
Retard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT_HRrA0ryw
>>
File: 1616204437811.jpg (149 KB, 974x878)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>10841908
>literally "I heckin love science"

>>10841912
Retard
>>
>>10841286
Yes, if you're an atheist past the age of 30 then you're retarded.
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 226x223)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>10841923
It's yet another episode of "schizo creationist spamming up a thread with basedjaks when challenged".
>>
>>10841928
>if you're not retarded past the age of 30, you're retarded
>>
>>10841928
>If you don't believe that the world's species all somehow made it to one point to get on a boat and live on it for weeks due to a global flood, you're retarded

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1616873325510.png (195 KB, 714x484)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>10841929
>>10841935
>>10841938
Maybe if you had anything other than calling people retards, anyone would listen to you parroting what everyone heard in public school and which they were smart enough to question but you weren't.
>>
>>10841833
Atheists and evolutionists are fools. If they're too foolish to notice evolution has no real hard evidence, then they're too foolish even to understand any arguments you could make.

Fools say there is no God (Ps 14). They turn away from God and professing themselves wise, become fools (Rom 1). Fools should be forsaken (Prov 9).
>>
File: accurate.png (144 KB, 694x484)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>10841943
Oh, I assure you anon, I did question and also got answers and I also do much more than call people retards, despite that being more or less true.

Also here's a more accurate diagram.
>>
File: 1472510040.gif (1.69 MB, 383x576)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>10841971
>atheists still NPCs
lol
>>
>>10841286
yes
god is a zionist
>>
>>10841974
God never promised Khazars any land in the Bible.
>>
>>10841954
>Atheists and evolutionists are fools

tsk tsk tsk, It's a shame when people are not knowledgeable about what they believe
>[Matthew 5:22]'anyone who says "you fool" will be in danger of the fire of hell"

>they're too foolish to notice evolution has no real hard evidence

Evolution is observably true, although I doubt you realize this due to the brainwashing and misconceptions you harbor in your mind, there have multiple observed instances of speciation. The notion the the animals living today evolved from is corroborated by almost all fields of study, and also evidence such as fossils and DNA.

>Fools say there is no God (Ps 14). They turn away from God and professing themselves wise, become fools (Rom 1). Fools should be forsaken (Prov 9)

Again.
>[Matthew 5:22]
>>
>>10841286
Christians are shallow imbeciles, they worship a jewish snake oil salesman who was a man, they worship men who claimed to know god but were just well spoken socialites of the church, their religion is a literary movement at best, thus they worship language (a shallow social construct and worldly tool) through which they attempt to explain all sorts of other worldly phenomena in the simplest terms. They exalt words to the status of gods, thus they live their life entirely through the lense of superficial signifiers, inputs, symbols and meanings which are constantly perverted to fit the context of whoever so chooses. They lack any sort of instinctual spiritual connection to god, thus they cling to important members of their church through which they gain a vision and a soul. They are by their intrinsic nature a subordinated type of energy. It's logical to assume that if some heaven like place exists, Christians will not be welcomed, if they are they will only be welcomed in some extremely limited form.
>>
>god focuses on a strip of barren land in the levant for hundreds of years instead of china or the italian peninsula
that's pretty much the entire bible
>>
>>10841996
You are a fool and you twist scripture you don't even believe into attack the Truth. Go to hell, satan.
Psalms 14:1
>“(To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.”
Romans 1:22
>“Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,”
Proverbs 9:6
>“Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.”
>>
>>10841997
>literally boiling excrement
Attacking the Word of God and calling it perverted and a worship of language is stupid. The Bible was written by many languages, has nothing to do with worship of symbols or sounds. It has to be communicated though, which is why they serve God to give man some kind of real manifestation of His Word. If there isn’t one then you are just a demon who demands God not manifest Himself because “people might worship it.”
>>
>>10841997
Mad your shit thread got BTFO so hard on /x/?
>>>/x/28156314
>>
>>10841286
>Is christianity true
No such thing as truth. Just believe ir or not.
>>
>>10841996
Atheists that are evolutionists are literally the definition of unbelieving, ungodly, unholy fools.
>>
>>10842046
>No such thing as truth.
Are you sure that's true?
>>
>>10841286
Damn son, you're still butthurt about christcucks. But anon, which god ought to be the real one according to you if there were one? Why don't you want to give us your opinion? I don't believe in the christian god myself.
>>
>>10842050
Yes.
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/truth-deflationary/
>>
>>10842041
>The Bible was written by many languages, has nothing to do with worship of symbols or sounds.

Over your head completely, no wonder you are Christian.
>>
>>10842050
Either way, Fideism is the supreme way for exploring religion. All other ways are pure degradation
>>
>>10842088
Wasn’t over our head at all. You wouldn’t even get that the man who asked who caught the wind in his fist wasn’t even an educated or wise man. The whole point of his story being in proverbs was that he was nobody, yet God came to Him and told him to write it.
>>
>>10841286
Yes
It at least makes more sense than atheism
>>
>>10842060
>the retard doesn't even know what is a paradox
Why are atheists always so fucking dumb?
>>
>>10842040
Jee, can you Christians do better than repeating the same thing over and over again?
>>
>>10842170
Lmao, imagine being so retarded and using post-truth claims as a critique.
>>
>>10842179
We expound on the Word of God daily. It is eternal. We never grow tired of it.
>>
>>10842180
Imagine being a worthless hippie retard who doesn't think absolute truth exists.
>No such thing as truth.
>>
X#
>>
>>10842187
How are you planing to find it? By revelation? Good luck.
>>
>>10842047
The number of times you use the word fool despite [Matthew 5:22], do you really wanna go to hell?
>>
>>10842201
Sounds like you do since you keep pointing at the Matthew 5:22 verse. That verse is for normal people. Not for sins. We can call sins such as atheist evolutionists fools all we want to, because it is damned to hell already. Asking people if they want to go to hell for that is like asking people not to condemn satan. Once we are on such a level with a person we can then call them fucking morons.
>>
>>10842040
>You are a fool and you twist scripture
Huh? Don't know what you mean, that's what it says. Also I notice you repeatedly using the word "fool" over and over again, is it just tradition or are you obliged to do that?
>you don't even believe into attack the Truth
Ummm, that's not a sentence
>repeat of the same post
not very constructive
>>
>>10842247
>That verse is for normal people. Not for sins. We can call sins such as atheist evolutionists fools all we want to
Hmmm, I feel like you just Invented that, and that has no basis in your scripture
>>
>>10842247
>normal people, not sinners
>>
>>10842266
Nope, sins. God hates sin. Not sinners.
>>
>>10842264
Like we already said, you’re all fucking dumbasses now once we got you to such sh*t levels as defending toxic understanding of scripture.
>>
File: satantranny2.jpg (47 KB, 980x540)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>10842249
Go to hell satan, you tranny faggot.
>>
>>10842295
hmmm, I get the idea that your transphobic, I wonder if that has scriptural basis
>>
>>10842317
It does, you'd know if you ever read the Bible and understood it, retarded tranny faggot satan.
>>
>>10842321
Well, I know the Bible is homophobic, which is concerning, because some Christians, including the pope, actually tolerate homosexuals. Although I don't know about transphobia, do you have a Bible verse to back that up?
>>
>>10842295
>>10842321
Why are you so obsessed with transgenders?
>>
>>10842336
still waiting....
>>
>>10842336
>some Christians, including the pope
catholicism isn't Christianity, yet another retarded antichristian shill who knows nothing and expects me to read the Bible to them. Do your own reading, retard, I'm not your mother.

>>10842351
Why does me calling satan a tranny trigger you so much? He literally crossdresses as the "satanic feminine divine" all the time, look it up ("satanic feminine divine").
>>
>>10842471
>catholicism isn't Christianity
oh boy.....
>>
File: Zeitun.gif (136 KB, 333x502)
136 KB
136 KB GIF
yes
>>
File: the papacy.jpg (35 KB, 480x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>10842486
>>catholicism isn't Christianity
>oh boy.....
Normally you're supposed to actually read the book before discussing it. Not just parrot all the stupid bullshit you heard in media or on twitter.
>>
>>10842528
dont orthodox and protestants call their priests father too?
>>
>>10842544
See: >>10842471
>Do your own reading, retard, I'm not your mother.
>>
>>10842545
>ignoring other denominations doing the same thing you judge catholicism for because theyre not catholic
>>
>>10842566
Read the Bible, ESL retard. I'm not your mother.
>>
>>10842572
>catholics are bad because they call people father!!!!
>wtf do you mean every other denomination does that?? read the bible! Im not your mom!
>>
>>10841286
Jesus is real but the Bible has been manipulated. Be a good man - train your body to be both strong and healthy, protect the innocent from heretic individuals who seek to harm or abuse them, be kind to animals and those who are less fortunate, and pray only to Jesus. That is what I believe and that is what I follow. I don't go to church, I am not a follower of any form of preacher. The only man I follow is God in human form - Jesus.
>>
>>10842046
>>10842060
So if 100 people are all standing around a dog, and they all agree that it's a dog, they are neither right nor wrong in your opinion?

I think you're wrong. I think there is such a thing as truth. Truth = objective reality.

The universe is true. It really exists. But God? There is no evidence for a god. So I don't think Christianity is true.
>>
>>10843251
I've spent some time here.
Christkeks are the most retarded people on earth.
Just to think that 200 years ago the West was filled with these demons, depresses me.
>>
>>10843285
>Christians
>Demons
Jewish or Muslim hands typed that post.
>>
>>10843298
You are though.
I have nothing against Jesus. But christfaggots lack soul. They lack life.
They all wanna infected you with their hatred for homos, non Christian and so on.
>>
File: mental illness.webm (2.71 MB, 640x360)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB WEBM
>>10841286
Do you think these dudes are correct?
>>
>>10841943
>christcucks spend their lives posting midwit meme images on degenerate anime loli websites because they have no power outside of it
Sad but expected
>>
>>10841358
He has no physical form.
>>10841286
It’s obviously true. Haven’t you ever felt guilt naturally, without it being taught to you?
>>
>>10843268
I gave you a fucking link, you baboon.
How about you read it first? I know this is not an easy topic, but how about at least pretending that you know that you are talking about.

>Truth = objective reality.
What is the connection between [seeing a dog] and [knowing the dog is real]? What is the borded between [the dog] and [everything else]?
>>
>>10843630
>[God] has no physical form
He doesn't exist, exactly.

>It’s obviously true
It's obviously not.

>Haven’t you ever felt guilt naturally, without it being taught to you?
Guilt is felt after observing social cues. I don't know what this has to do with a sky wizard.
>>
>>10843690
I'm not reading your shitty link. Cope and seethe, moron.

>What is the connection between [seeing a dog] and [knowing the dog is real]?
Trusting your senses, I guess.

>What is the borded between [the dog] and [everything else]?
Do you mean "border"? If so, my answer is "the dog's hair".
>>
>>10843268
There are things in this world (not physical things) that cannot be measured. That cannot be seen, tasted, tougher, heard, or smelled. The Christian God is abstract. He is the system of moral law and justice that permeates our universe. He is NOT an old bearded man in the sky. As soon as you stop thinking about God in that way, it may make some sense to you and other atheists. :)
>>
>>10843721
>Trusting your senses, I guess.
Senses can lie. It's entry level analytical philosophy. Have you even read Russell? In fact, they lie more aften than they actually objectively portray something (even though that irrelevant)

>Do you mean "border"? If so, my answer is "the dog's hair".
Do you so called atheists consider yourself smart? Or is watching shitty debates all day the best you can do?
All borders are abstract and are made by language.

Please, educate yourself. Read the link and don't embarrass yourself.
>>
>>10843710
>I don't know what this has to do...
Yea that’s pretty obvious. If you’re not interested in learning, then what are you doing here?
>>
>>10843724
Don't derail him, please. You should also read the same link.
The word "god" will trigger him again and he will start whining.
>>
>>10841286
no
>>
>>10841286
Yes and yes but conditionally.
>>
>>10843813
My bad. I’ll have a look at the link.
>>
>>10842471
It doesn't trigger me. I just noticed you were the one bringing up the T issue first in the thread, for like, no reason.
So I ask again, why are you so obsessed with transgenders?
>>
>>10841417
>no one is paying attention to this post
>>
>>10843724
>>10843866
>There are things in this world (not physical things) that cannot be measured.
Where's the evidence for these non-physical things? I've never encountered evidence for non-physical things, so I have no reason to think they exist.

>>10843804
>Senses can lie
I don't think mine ever have. My senses have always been reliable. Sometimes I have interpreted them incorrectly (I thought someone said one thing, but they actually said something else), but the sensory data has been reliable throughout my life.

>All borders are abstract and are made by language.
But we all know what they are. The vast majority of people could successfully identify what a dog is.

>Please, educate yourself
Ad hominem is not an argument. Go fuck yourself.

>Read the link
No thanks.

>>10843812
BTFOing Christtards.

>>10843813
Cope and seethe, you fucking retard.
>>
>>10842528
>give verse to prove point i.e (>>10841996)
>"out of context satan blah blah blah"
>does the same
>>
>>10844250
>Where's the evidence for these non-physical things? I've never encountered evidence for non-physical things, so I have no reason to think they exist.
Are you retarded? Have you ever been frustrated? Show me evidence that frustration exists. You can’t.
>>
>>10844466
>check in on Christians
>they’re comparing emotions to their god again
Jesus, this is a slaughter.
>>
>>10844748
I’m not. You asked for evidence of something non-physical. I gave an emotion as an example. You literally can’t prove emotions exist, yet you believe in them.
>>
>>10841358
What's does "God's image" even mean exactly?
>>
>>10844778
They exist in peoples heads so we can’t have proof they exist, you’re talking about god being real outside of your head, actually out there in reality.
>>
>>10844748
I love these reruns. They never realize how dumb they read.
>>
>>10844839
>They exist in peoples heads
No they don’t. They don’t exist at all. No one experiences emotion. It’s all made up. Prove to me they exist. They don’t.
>>10844839
>you’re talking about god being real outside of your head
Yes
>actually out there in reality
Not as a single physical entity. The Christian God is transcendent.

Here’s another example: Power.
I don’t mean physical power like Watts. I mean like people have (for example). Show me a picture of the president’s power; he’s a powerful politician. You can’t. Yet it manifests itself in reality. You can’t see, hear, taste, touch, smell, or otherwise directly measure it, but it exists.
Likewise God has power that is manifested through natural law and judgement.
>>
>>10844940
>No they don’t. They don’t exist at all. No one experiences emotion. It’s all made up. Prove to me they exist
Anon this is called gaslighting and it’s what someone does when they have lost an argument
>>
>>10844947
Please address the rest of my reply as well. I gave you another good example of something real that you can’t directly measure or give evidence for.

As for the emotion thing, pretend you’re trying to convince a diagnosed sociopath, who is incapable of feeling emotion, that emotions exist.
>>
>>10844967
You’re naming human emotions and dominance/submission dynamics. These are all things inside peoples heads.

You’re trying to prove that god is real outside of peoples heads. Not that god is a facet of human psychology like emotion and power dynamics
>>
>>10844985
>facet of human psychology like emotion
Fair enough on emotion
>and power dynamics
power would still exist if the Earth exploded tomorrow.
my god’s rules would still exist too. If every human being died and 20 million years from now a new species would reach our level of intelligence (be smart enough to recognize right and wrong, i.e. eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil), they would be punished for the same sins we are punished for. God doesn’t live in people’s heads. If I sin, lie, murder, etc, I will be punished, my life will be suffering.
Same goes for that new species if all humans died somehow tomorrow.
It’s not rules people made up in their heads, it’s rules that exist as a part of our universe. They are natural law, and they are how this thing I and other Christians call God works in the world.
>>
>>10845037
>>10844985
Also to add onto the idea of life becoming suffering if we sin, I don’t mean prison or some man made system. I mean our conscience will eat away at us. It will punish us with guilt AT THE VERY LEAST.
>>
>>10844250
There is no point in arguing further. You are just not very bright. You don't read. Rookie mistake.
>>
>>10845037
>power would still exist if the Earth exploded tomorrow.
Not in that context unless there were still species dominating and submitting

Where’s the proof of your god?
>>
>>10845163
>Not in that context unless there were still species dominating and submitting
There will always be species dominating and submitting, but power in that sense is only an example of something real in the world that can’t be measured or given direct evidence for.
God is similar to power, as I used it in the previous post.
>Where’s the proof for your god?
It’s evident in the natural course of life. The same way it’s evident that the president has power even though you can’t empirically measure it. I also just spent the last few replies explicitly explaining how something that exists may not always have direct evidence for it.
I’m sorry, but how do you not get it? Can’t you abstract that idea and apply it to the stuff Christians say about god? That would really give you a new perspective.
>>
>>10844466
>>10844778
Are you retarded? Clearly you are.

Frustration is an emotion, and all emotions are instantiated by electrical impulses and chemicals such as hormones.

So yes, frustration is physical - there will be a physical set of hormones and electrical impulses that are one and the same thing as frustration.

Moron.

>>10844940
>The Christian God is transcendent.
Give me evidence that "transcendent" things can exist.

>>10845084
>ad hominem because you are too stupid to make a counterargument
I accept your concession. Glad I could defeat you.
>>
>>10841286
Do you really believe that, in a non exclusionary way:
A) Jesus was the son of god by Mary, that he was also god but from its conception not just ascendant
B) That Jesus died intentionally and willingly, even after screaming "Elohim why have you forsaken me", even regarding the before point.
C) That Jesus then, allegedly and without any proof, descended to a place nobody has seen called Hell and then rose from the dead but in different form and gave the Holy ghost to its apostles
D) Holy ghost that is also an aspect of god, and also god, but its not entirely god. And is a trinity with Jesus
E) And that jesus will return in a second coming, bringing the Kingdom come

If you trully believe ALL and ALL the statements are true and certain and correct, then yeah, Christianity its true (at least in the Catholic, Orthodox and mainstream protestant versions).

If you believe in anything else, you are just in a christian spinoff. And if you are just for the "Treat others the way you want to be treated" its extremely subjective and just in the canon of Judeo-christian phillosophy.

/end and S a g e in all places
>>
>>10841286
>Is Christianity true?
Yes
>and is all the stuff that happened in the Bible correct
I think not since it was written and put together by men. Doesn't mean it's essence and spirit aren't true
>>
Call me when atheist redditors address the hard problem of consciousness and qualia
(they can't)
>>
>>10845658
>my ignorance is proof i'm right about this
>>
>>10845673
>i am a meaningless ape (((evolved))) from le cosmic goop
>>
>>10845555
>muh evidence

Shut the fuck up you monkey. Humanity still knows extremely little about how the world actually works. Do you not understand that such a thing cannot be proven in the limited things we know about the universe and our limited "logical" frameworks? The boundless arrogance of fedora tippers.
>>
>>10841286
Christianity is proven true through utility as being the literal reason and moral framework for the development of Western Civilization; a civilization ran by fedoratippers can only be based around moral nihilism and degeneracy and as such is bound to collapse
>>
>>10845712
Don't you get bored of this whole "I'm retarded hurrrr atheists science is evil jews the trannies are chasing me again" act ? You do it in every single thread
>>
>>10845732
This is the only true short answer. It cucked all degeneracy up to the second rise of nationalisms in the XIX century (and a lil bit longer in lots of places).

WW2 raped the psyche of the west and christianity with it
>>
>>10845555
>>10845037
^there you go for your transcendent thing.
>Frustration is an emotion, and all emotions are instantiated by electrical impulses and chemicals such as hormones.
So if you saw a video of someone’s brain cells interacting with neurotransmitters, and you could see the action potential wave over whatever region usually processes frustration, how is that the same thing as observing or detecting frustration?
When I think about god and you watch my brain, there will be activity, does that mean god is real? It does, according to your own logic lol. Unless the emotion “frustration” doesn’t exist?

Also
>being called stupid
>considering that concession
>you calling me stupid
Does your ad hominem attack on me mean you concede?
>>
This >>10845754 applies to >>10845732 and >>10845755 too. Stop samefagging, the IP counter isn't increasing.
>>
>>10845732
I used to think that too but sooner or later I came around that it's more than jus "utility", God is real anon
>>
File: dumbass.png (156 KB, 1506x1058)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>10845765
see what I actually wrote, boundless arrogance
>>
>>10845765
>I-if nobody comes with 1 post 1 id then its not a real discussion
Discussion is not a 1:1 person to post you literal baboon
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (22 KB, 1414x110)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>10845765
cope
>>
>>10845658
>hard problem of consciousness
>qualia
no such things, literally made up by humanities brainlets
>>
>>10845812
Shh don't reply the samefagging troll
>>
>>10845646
>>Is Christianity true?
>Yes
Evidence for God?

>>10845658
Qualia is literally not a problem. "Qualia" are simply electrochemical processes in the brain, that's it.

Glad I could defeat you in this argument.

>>10845712
Seethe you fucking moron.

You've shown you can't present evidence for God. Thought so.

Glad I could defeat you in this argument.

>>10845732
>>10845755
Christianity is not true. Cope and seethe, Christtards. The future is atheist. Picture related.

>>10845760
>When I think about god and you watch my brain, there will be activity, does that mean god is real?
No - it means the IDEA of God is real. People really do have the idea of God. But God as an entity external to humans? No evidence of such a thing.

>Does your ad hominem attack on me mean you concede?
No, it means you used ad hominem first and, when that happens, I no longer have an obligation to be polite. Retard.
>>
>>10846629
Based. Wipe the floor with them
>>
>>10846681
Thanks. Glad to see a fellow truth-seeker.
>>
>>10841388
Where are you getting this from
>>
>>10841358
>>10844794
>And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:26

Humans are similar to god because they have dominion over the earth, like how god has dominion over the universe. Humans dominate the planet. Your soul could have been born as any other creature like a fish, a bird, or a dog, but because you were born a human, god made you a shepherd of the earth.
>>
God's not real so no. Also Jesus, like most Jews of his time, seemed to believe fictional figures like Abraham and Moses were real.
>>
>>10846904
To add to what I said, humans were purpose built and designed to be at the top of the food chain. Humans were designed to be the dominant creature on earth. Humans are the shepherds of the earth like how god is our shepherd.
>>
>>10846629
>No - it means the IDEA of God is real. People really do have the idea of God. But God as an entity external to humans? No evidence of such a thing
God would not be instantiated in the brain without being external and immanent, mostly by natural law.
>no evidence of such a thing
go sin, sin wildly and often, then come back in a year and tell me your life hasn't turned to shit. That is God working. Evidence you can see for yourself.
>>
>>10847011
Atheists are suggesting that because nobody has found physical evidence of god creating the universe that there must not be a god. They are implying that if god were real that god would be anything physical in the first place. God existed before the universe god created, so god isn't anything physical. First there was just god, and nothing else, no elements, no light, no physical laws, just nothingness, then god created the physical universe, god and the physical universe are two separate things. The scientific method is just the steps we take to observe the physical universe, but God isn't anything physical, so looking for physical evidence of god is futile.
>>
>>10847038
Also, If you could have been there to see the birth of the universe it would look like total nothingness, then *bang*, everything bursts into existence. There would be no physical way for you to tell that God did that. You wouldn't see or hear or feel god do anything to make that happen. You won't find gods fingerprints on the universe as evidence, and just because you won't doesn't mean god isn't real, it just means god isn't anything physical.
>>
>>10847038
>>10847057
Yes, I agree that God is transcendent. I keep mentioning that but the atheists keep ignoring it. It's like they don't know what that means.
>>
File: last_judgement.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>10846629
>he doesn't realize the Holy Bible outright states there will be a great falling away in the end times
>he thinks there will be a future, in the standard earthly sense
I understand that in many senses you "can't help it", and it is certainly easy to use various aspects of reality to invalidate God for oneself, so I do not mean to belittle you. Bless you and may you find The Lord despite this world and its ways, and if not may he show you mercy and forgiveness regardless, as I also hope for myself.
>>
>>10846904
>Your soul could have been born as any other creature like a fish, a bird, or a dog
Souls don't exist.

>>10847011
>God would not be instantiated in the brain without being external and immanent
False. Do you think unicorns really exist? Do you think Harry Potter is a real wizard? Those are ideas in the brain, but that doesn't mean they're real things in the universe.

>go sin, sin wildly and often, then come back in a year and tell me your life hasn't turned to shit. That is God working. Evidence you can see for yourself.
No, that's the rules of society working. In society, you get rewarded if you work hard to get good at a skill which you can monetise. And if you squander all your time / money, then your life will be crap.

>>10847038
Where's the evidence of this God? Oh wait there isn't any.

Where's the evidence that non-physical things can exist at all? Oh wait there isn't any.

Therefore there's no reason to believe that non-physical things, like gods, can or do exist.

>>10847057
>There would be no physical way for you to tell that God did that
So what you're saying is there's no reason to believe in a god? Because there's no way to observe him, according to you.

>>10847073
Evidence that transcendent things can exist? Oh right, there isn't any. And therefore no reason to believe that transcendent things can or do exist.

>>10847254
Where's the evidence for this "God"?

Should I believe in unicorns without evidence as well?
>>
ill think about it how about that
>>
>>10847073
Before even discussing the existence of god with an atheist try asking them these questions:
Do you know for sure there isn't a god? Can you prove that? If you can't prove god is, or isn't real, then which answer would you prefer? Would you prefer to find out that god is or isn't real? What difference would it make if god was or wasn't real? Unreasonable atheists usually don't even understand what it would mean if there wasn't a god. If there wasn't a god then good and evil don't exist and any "evil" thing is okay. If god does exist then good and evil do exist and that's a much better world to live in. Any reasonable person would prefer to find out that there is a god, because if there wasn't then Saddam Hussein is the best role model in history. So if they understand the difference it makes if there's a god or not, and if they're capable of admitting that they would prefer to find out god is real, then they should be motivated to find god. What unreasonable atheists usually do is find any way they can to prove god isn't real which is crazy!
>>
>>10847345
Read this post >>10847360
and answer those questions for me
>>
>>10847345
If you really wish to see then truly, earnestly seek. Once you have even just one undeniable experience you will then simply have to choose God or...nothing, but you will not be able to deny that which you have seen with your own eyes, both literal and inner.
>>
>>10847360
I haven’t seen any evidence to support the idea that a god of any religion is real. I won’t believe in whatever god you believe in even if i wanted to it there is no convincing evidence.
>>
>>10847377
I want to show you the evidence, I really do. Are you going to be reasonably skeptical? Or are you gonna call it a fairy tale a hundred times? Have you even read the bible? Do you understand the difference it makes if there's a god or not? Do you want there to be a god? Or do you want to impress anonymous people with how rational and based you are for denying god? God doesn't expect us to reverse engineer the birth of the universe to find him. God gave us the simplest proof possible by living as Jesus. The bible is evidence of god. People didn't document a resurrection for no reason. They didn't pull the story out of their ass, they weren't trying to fool anyone, the authors believed what they wrote.
>>
>>10847414
The content of the Bible does not strike me as non-fiction, and the origin of when and who there wrote down the New Testament isn’t clear either.
I mean you need seriously rock solid proof to prove a god walked around on earth.
>>
>>10847360
>a gish gallop of fallacies and strawmen is a good way to argue against something
Your mind on neo-semitism
>>
>>10847457
Do you think the authors of the bible were intending to write a fictional story? Or do you think they were documenting history? What would give you the idea that they were telling a fictional story? There are extrabiblical sources like the roman historian tacitus who confirm the existence of Jesus and his crucifixion. Jesus was a real person who was really crucified. He was alive and he got crucified. Those are historical facts. Even if you ignore the resurrection, just the fact that Jesus loved a perfect life is a supernatural feat in itself. People like to say
>Jesus wasn't really born a virgin birth, his mother mary was just a lying cheating whore
But if that were the case then Jesus wouldn't have been the person he was, he wouldn't have lived a perfect life like he did. If jesus weren't really the son of god then he wouldn't been confused why everyone thought he was the son of god. Even if he caught on really early and tried to play the part he would have messed up and been exposed as a phony. Jesus was never confused about it, he went around telling people
>I am the son of god
And he acted like it.
>>
>>10847484
>There are extrabiblical sources like the roman historian tacitus who confirm the existence of Jesus and his crucifixion. Jesus was a real person who was really crucified. He was alive and he got crucified.
Yeah probably.

>Even if you ignore the resurrection, just the fact that Jesus loved a perfect life is a supernatural feat in itself.
Lol no
>>
>>10847462
Those are fair questions to ask and none of them were answered anyway.
>>
>>10847504
Several of them were different ways of asking “don’t you want god to be real” which really has nothing to do with proving that a god is real.
>>
File: Jesus yes.png (409 KB, 837x867)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>
>>10847504
The first one is already a parody representation of atheism, man
>>
>>10847499
>Yeah probably
Have you ever tried to find out if jesus was a real person? Your answer makes it sound like you haven't.
>Lol no
Elaborate. You're being unreasonable already. You aren't trying to learn anything and you aren't trying to cooperate with people to find out if there's a god. You didn't answer any of my questions either.
>>
>>10847519
Do you understand what difference it would make if god is real or not? Can you explain to me in your own words how the world would be different whether god is real or not?
>>
>>10847545
I’m not denying Jesus was probably a real person, I’m denying that he was God or the son of god who created the universe.
That claim needs a lot of evidence and we don’t have a lot
>>
>>10847544
I ask those questions because I want to know if the person I'm arguing with is trying to find out if there's a god or if they're trying to argue against god. Are they curious if there is a god? Or are they convinced that there isn't and they don't care if there isn't. If someone doesn't care if there's a god or not then they don't even realize how dark a godless world is.
>>
>>10847553
The facts come first, your reaction to them comes after. The question of god existing or not is focused on the people who believe god exists proving it.

If they can’t we all have to figure out how to deal with that, though i certainly don’t think it’s as big of a deal as you think.
>>
>>10847559
Why did you scoff at the idea that jesus lived a perfect life? Do you have a criticism of how Jesus lived?
>>
>>10847345
>Evidence that transcendent things can exist? Oh right, there isn't any. And therefore no reason to believe that transcendent things can or do exist.
justice is transcendent
>>
>>10847567
>they don't even realize how dark a godless world is.
It’s beautiful and sunny out today, everyone I’ve interacted with has been positive and I’m positive most of them aren’t religious because religion has really died out here.
>>
>>10847568
You didn't even answer the questions. How do I know if I can have a reasonable conversation with you if you refuse to show me you can be reasonable? I would love to discuss the evidence with you but if I'm gonna be talking to a brick wall then I'm just gonna stop replying to you
>>
We aren’t here to argue with Satan on /his/. God already knows.
>>
>>10847580
Can objective good and evil exist without god? The answer is no but what do you think?
>>
>>10847567
There is literally no difference except you have more time to use for other stuff
>>
>>10841996
Love you
>>
>>10847585
Anon you really don’t understand that your preference for what’s true or false has no actual bearing on what’s true or false.

I would prefer Christian mythology were true so I could live for ever in heaven, however the facts do not support the claims of the Bible.
>>
>>10847580
>nice people smiling is all the proof I need to know that God is not real
You can be sincere and happy and still go to hell. Go to the frog thread about hairy knuckles and see the comment therein about skin and Genesis 1:29 KJV. Man was never meant to die idiots.
>>
>>10847612
There is a difference between something being real, and you thinking that something is real.
>>
>>10847612
I’m just saying a godless world isn’t dark. God is a sadistic asshole in the Bible anyway.
>>
>>10847600
Wrong. Objective good and evil can't exist without god as a moral authority to decide what is good and what is evil. If there wasn't a god then why should anyone treat people "good"? Whatever that means. Why shouldn't the whole world be like Jeffery dahmer and rape and kill whoever they want? If there's not god then there's no reason not to. I don't think you're stupid but I don't think you know the first thing about god. I don't think you've put as much thought into god as you think you have.
>>
>>10847620
>Why shouldn't the whole world be like Jeffery dahmer and rape and kill whoever they want?
Because most people are normal and have strong pro-social instincts that manifest as empathy, desire for harm reduction, fairness and reciprocity.
>>
>>10847618
You think I don’t know that skin health is real? God you are ducking low satan.
>>
>>10847605
I do understand that. I just want to make sure that the people I'm talking to know the first thing about god before I have a full blown argument with them all day. People will passionately argue against the existence of a god as if it would be okay if there wasn't. It's the attitude they argue with. If they admit god is real then that means they "lost the argument" which is what they really care about. They don't care if god is real or not they just want to argue that God isn't real. So that's why I ask people if they understand the difference it would make and if they would prefer to find out if god is real.
>>
>>10847620
What was the series of events that lead people like you trying to convert random people on a Bangladeshi Kite testing forum? I'm not interested in fairy tales, man
>>
>>10847620
Our species evolved to be social and murdering/raping people is obviously anti-social. Even other animal species exist their own forms of morality.
>>
>>10847628
Those are all subjective. Subjective means it depends on the thoughts and feelings of a person. If there's no god then good and evil depend on the thoughts and feelings of each individual. You think murder is wrong because of your empathy or whatever and Jeffery thinks murder is fine. Objective means it's not up to interpretation, And it doesn't depend on the thoughts and feelings of people. If god says murder is wrong, then it's wrong no matter what anyone thinks or feels about it. It wouldn't matter what you or Jeffery think, god is the moral authority and god says murder is wrong, so its objectively wrong. Do you understand that? I don't mean that condescendingly, I'm just asking.
>>
>>10847638
What difference do you think it makes? Both myself and my state have gone from religious to not religious in my lifetime and I’m not seeing whatever problem you claim exists. If it’s your disagreements on sexual morality that would go away with your religion
>>
>>10847660
>there's no god then good and evil depend on the thoughts and feelings of each individual.
People are very much on the same page for the most part. When there are disagreements it seems to often be about what facts are true rather than what is morally right or wrong.
>>
>>10847644
Because God wants me to preach the gospel to save souls from hell. The reason Jesus was crucified was because people didn't believe he was god in the flesh. So when jesus returns for his thousand year reign as king the nonbelievers have to leave for a period of time. I'm doing this because God wants me to and because honestly I find it sad to watch people proudly argue that they're going to hell. Calling the bible a fairy tale is an easy way to show me you don't want to be reasonable. You know the authors of the bible weren't writing fiction, you're just mocking me and christians for believing in god. You're vain about your atheism.
>>
>>10847681
It's still a fairy tale though.
>>
Anyone else notice that there were at least two sophist assholes trying to own atheists everyday, and they’ve left. Now it’s one guy who sincerely believes what he’s saying and is trying to convert people
>>
>>10847652
Can objective morality exist without god? Yes or no?

>>10847666
If god is real then objective good and evil is what God says is good and evil. If god is not real then good and evil don't exist and anything is okay.
>>
>>10847689
Probably not. Morality is ultimately subjective. I'm betting there are other civilizations in this Universe and they probably have differing morals than we do if at all.
>>
>>10847687
You think you look so smart for saying that. I wish you were being ironic and trolling but I think you really believe that. It doesn't trigger me it makes me sad.
>>
>>10847689
>If god is not real then good and evil don't exist and anything is okay.
It’s not though. Anon morality was in your heart the whole time
>>
>>10847695
If god isn't real then good and evil is subjective yes. So maybe you think murder is wrong but that's just an idea in your head, it doesn't really mean anything. Saddam Hussein is histories greatest role model if god isn't real. If god wasn't real then why would you waste your time arguing about god on this website? Why arent you out selling drugs and fucking bitches or whatever grimy thing you want to do?
>>
>>10847688
There was the second catfag that I've not seen for a while that knew at least something about basic epistemology, then a guy that got rekt every time he tried to argue against science, the first catfag that was a shitty troll and THAT one guy with the shitty Gauss curves.
This one that reads, more or less, like that Andersen pastor may be the one that gets rekt with science.
I'm curious about this last one though. Someone posted pictures ads of that shitty pastor and I'm not sure if it's an elaborate attempt to troll everyone, or a "legit" christcord attempt to shit up the board (preach).
>>10847699
I'm more smart than you, yes. That's why I don't believe in fairy tales, unlike you.
>>
>>10847701
Do you want to have a genuine discussion or are you just here to be condescending? Why even be like that? Are you trying to impress strangers in the internet by bullying christians? That's fucking lame.
>>
>>10847726
>I don't believe in fairy tales
Damn I'm so bothered. Now everyone here thinks I'm a fairy tale believer I'm so embarrassed.
>>
>>10847727
No man I feel bad that you’re afraid morality will go away with Christianity and I hope you realize that won’t happen. Things won’t change besides taboos against sex and dating which frankly aren’t obeyed anyway, and you’ll have a free hour and a half on Sunday.
>>
>>10847714
I spend my finite life how I choose. Again, humans evolved to be social, tribal creatures. This is why we generally view things like murder in a negative light. Most of us have at least a modicum of empathy and can understand that other people suffer and feel pain the same way we do.

No God is required.
>>
>>10847741
You actually don't understand objective morality or the lack of it.
>Yeah bro it's totally fine if there isn't a god
If you don't even care if there isn't a god then why are you in this thread?
>>
>>10847769
Anon most people agree just fine on morality. You’re not often going to get someone who is truly just lacking empathy, they’re far outbumbered
>>
>>10847747
Yeah but there are much better highs you could be getting. (You)s are a shit high. Smoke meth, that'll get you high. If there's no god then having empathy is holding you back from living your best life. If theres no god then there's no reason to care or think about how other people feel. If someone pisses you off, so you stab them and take their phone, why would you give a fuck if they're in pain or whatever? Fuck em? There's no reward for being good to anyone. God IS required for OBJECTIVE morality to be real.
>>
>>10847794
>If theres no god then there's no reason to care or think about how other people feel. If someone pisses you off, so you stab them and take their phone
Aside from the fact that I’m not a psycho and neither are most people, you’re almost definitely getting arrested and out in prison for years and years.
>>
>>10847794
You are being completely hyperbolic and this argument is pure sewage if you're actually trying to prove a god.

I'm not here for (you)s. I'm here for debate and argumentation. It's entertaining to me and debate generally conveys new information between people.

My life feels rewarding because I don't actively hurt others. I don't WANT to hurt others because it's not in me to do so. Living my best life involves not harming others.
>>
>>10847788
It doesn't matter how many people agree that murder is wrong, it doesn't make it objective just because they agree. Can objective good and evil exist without god? No. Can someone have their own personal ideas about what is right and wrong without god? Yes. Is there a reason to have a personal moral code if god doesn't exist? No.
>>
>>10847813
Dude don’t you think it’s weird that you think this would be a huge problem and states like Massachusetts are largely secular and safe?
>>
>>10847802
Making something illegal doesn't make it objectively wrong, it just makes it illegal, it just means if you get caught then you go to jail. Saddam Hussein WAS the law. Saddam Hussein was the one putting people in jail for spilling coffee on his picture. Saddam Hussein was a psycho and he was the perfect role model for a godless world.
>>
>>10847807
Can objective good and evil exist without god? No it can't. Do you know what the word objective means? Can you explain it to me in your own words? Why are you spacing stuff out like that?
>>
>>10847833
I've already said that probably no, it couldn't. Once again, we don't NEED objective morality to have a functioning civilization that isn't filled with murderous sociopaths. Humans have an innate desire to socialize and not kill each other. It's an evolutionary trait.

Let me ask you this. If you didn't believe in God, would you be out killing other people? Is the only thing stopping you from slaughtering others involves your fear of this god and/or Hell? If so, you wouldn't be the type of person I'd want to associate with.
>>
>>10847827
Yeah it’s people who agree that stabbing someone is wrong, I’m just telling you as a fail safe, stabbing people is and should be very illegal.
>>
>>10847825
Do you think objective good and evil can exist without god? Yes or no. How safe Massachusetts is doesn't say anything about whether or not objective good and evil can exist without god. Why the fuck would you even bring that up? Just admit that God is necessary as a moral authority for objective good and evil to exist.
>>
>>10847807
Tough luck trying to debate an apologist. They're not there to exchange ideas, they're them to force their personal reality upon you.
>>
>>10847860
People are so similar that morality being subjective doesn’t become a problem
>>
>>10847860
>Do you think objective good and evil can exist without god?
Unironically yes.
Most people are atheists you don't see the world acting like animals.
>>
>>10847848
>Probably no
Not just probably. Certainly. If there is no god then there is nothing outside of anyone mind that makes an action objectively wrong. If I knew FOR A FACT that there was no god then yeah I'm doing whatever the fuck I want. I would genuinely go full Saddam. Saddam life was the perfect life a person could live in a godless world. His death wasn't even painful, he was hanged. Quick and painless. Out like a light. Saddam did everything he did then just went to sleep. If there was no god then I wish I could have the same exact life Saddam had. If there was no god, then Saddam doesn't have to face god after his death. He did what he did and he got away with it. It doesn't matter if you didn't like it. He liked it.
>>
>>10847888
>His death wasn't even painful, he was hanged. Quick and painless.
This alone should suffice. This poster is incapable of feeling empathy.
>>
File: 1617686714527.jpg (50 KB, 623x554)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>10847887
Give it enough time of atheism for religious values to be completely removed and they will act like animals. Many already do, just look at furries or sodomite parades.
>>
>>10847852
If someone stabs and kills someone and gets away with it without ever going to jail then was it wrong? It's only wrong if you get caught? I shouldn't have to argue with you over a dozen replies about objective good and evil. What part of it don't you understand?
>>
>>10847901
If a god doesn’t exist you have to deal with morality being less than objective
>>
>>10847883
>So what if there's not a god? Everything's fine.
All you said there was that you don't care if there isn't a god. So why are you here to argue about god? Just to deny everything and feel good about it. You aren't even trying to find out if there's a god you just wanna deny it all. You don't even care if there's a god.
>>
>>10847924
I said there’s insufficient evidence of the god of any religion and people actually have no trouble acting morally without a god.
>>
>>10847887
Yeah that other anon that replied to you has a point. You can convince the general public to give their kids puberty blockers so what else could you convince the general public? How far can we push the collective moral compass? That's all hypothetical though so I don't really wanna talk about that. But no, the answer is no, objective morality cannot exist without god. There are a lot of christians in the world that contribute to how smoothly things are going. Just because things are going alright for now doesn't mean objective good and evil can exist without god. God is the thing outside of anyone's personal thoughts and feelings that makes something objectively good or evil, rather than subjective and based on thoughts and feelings.
>>
>>10847888
And you think this God isn't smart enough to pick up that you're just a closet sociopath that WOULD slaughter others if it weren't for him watching over your shoulder?

The absolute state of apologist Christcuck argumentation lmfao. Holy fuck.
>>
>>10847898
What's your point?

>>10847911
You mean subjective, and by deal with you mean go full Saddam. If you knew for a fact that God wasn't real then why do you have a moral compass at all? Why would you ever say to yourself
>Oh, no, I can't do that because it's "wrong"
>Ah shucks I can't do that because it would be rude
>Gee I don't wanna hurt anybody
Without god those are all pretty retarded.
>>
>>10847973
The reason why you're a christkek is because you lack empathy and need an arbitrary standard that you consider less arbitrary, to not gut people on the street because you would feel good about it
>>
>>10847935
People choose to act moral, but why? If there wasn't a god then why wouldn't you do something like rob somebody's house? Tell me about your moral compass, what things won't you do? And why won't you do them?
>>
>>10847973
Anon youre fucked in the head. You want to be saddam, I don’t.
>>
>>10847983
I won’t rob someone’s house because I think that’s deeply wrong. I have empathy as do most people.
>>
>>10847952
No god can hear every word I think and every word you think. God knows everything and is aware of everything everywhere. There are people who don't believe in God and do murder people and god knows about that. Usually people don't murder each other because they don't want to go to jail and stuff. If it wasn't illegal then people would probably murder a lot more.
>Murder is punishable by many years in a cell
>Would rather not go to big boy time out so I'll contain my rage
Some people don't give a fuck about jail. My point is, without god, jail doesn't make murder wrong it just makes it illegal. Maybe someone can kill you and not get caught? Maybe someone like Joe biden seizes power and has you put in jail for being a terrorist. Think about it, is there anything outside of your mind, and outside of anyone's mind, that makes something wrong? What is it? Besides god?
>>
>>10848009
Wrong is subjective. Most people find murder wrong because, once again, most people have empathy and don't want to be seen as social outcasts for hurting others. This is, once again, an evolutionary trait. Other species also cohabitate with members of their own kind and don't mindlessly go on killing rampages, as well.

So, once again, God is not required and making the huge leap in logic of "I believe in objective morality therefore my personal God" is peak brainletism.
>>
>>10847980
No thats not the reason. You can ask me why I believe in Jesus if you want. God is necessary as a moral authority for objective good and evil to exist. What part of that dont you understand? Calling me a sociopath doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>10847984
Not an argument. God has to be real for objective good and evil to exist. If god wasn't real then you SHOULD be a psychopath. Having empathy would only hold you back.
>>
>>10841286
everything in regards to the invisible sky magician is true
>>
>>10848038
>god wasn't real then you SHOULD be a psychopath.
You really just straight up don’t understand that other people have empathy that stops them from being anti-social like what you’re saying
>>
>>10847993
Alright. So explain what makes robbing someone's house wrong? Empathy is a subjective thing, it's in your head. There's nothing really wrong with taking someones stuff, if there isn't a god. I really don't enjoy teaching you what objective morality is. It's very boring and very frustrating that you don't get it. I don't want to call you a retard but I can't believe this is that difficult for you, I wish you were trolling and playing dumb. Are you playing dumb? Why would you waste both our time by doing that? Honestly, do you want me to convince you that jesus was god? If you don't want to discuss Jesus then I'm not going to try to save you.
>>
>>10848027
Do you just ignore the various cultures who practised mass human sacrifice and head hunting?
Were was the evolutionary trait there?
What about Romans abandoning infant children to die in nature?
Is this subjectively evil, part of evolution or objectively wrong, and if why?
>>
>>10848067
Your apologetics are incredibly weak and you consistently fall back on "muh objective morality" when presented with the fact that our species evolved to be generally empathetic towards others.

It's the same fucking argument ad nausem with you idiots.
>>
>>10848027
So if someone had a plan to kill someone, in secret, without anyone knowing, they should do it? They could murder someone then go to work the next day like everything is normal and all there coworkers would continues believing they're a cool chill dude. I'm gonna ask you what I asked the other guy, do you even care about finding out if jesus was god? Because if you don't wanna know then I'm not gonna spend all day trying to teach you what objective morality is just to get to step 2 of the Jesus topic. The only reason I'm arguing about objective morality is because without god the world would be a dark place so you should want to find god. But if you don't want to find god then in not gonna show him to you.
>>
>>10848067
I’m trying to explain colors to the blind when I try to explain what it’s like to have genuine empathy and a moral compass to you 4chan man.
>>
>>10848057
People have the free will to do anything they want. A person's brain doesn't think for them. My brain doesn't decide for me. Every word I think is a choice by my soul, the same is true for everyone. If a person chooses to think about how someone else feels then that's their choice. If someone chooses not to think about how other people feel then that's their choice. It's called free will. There's no such thing as empathy the way you think of it, empathy is a choice.
>>
>>10848071
Correct, which proves once again that morality is subjective. Civilizations would slaughter each other, but generally speaking, murdering a fellow member of your respective civilization was a punishable offense.

What one civilization saw as mindless, barbaric sacrificing was another civilization's appeasement to whatever god(s) they worshiped.

I never said that humans weren't capable of fucked up shit.
>>
>>10848077
Dude are you curious if jesus was god or not? Have you ever wondered about it? Do you have any questions about it?
>>
>>10848081
I would subjectively find it wrong because that person would still be hurting/killing another person. My moral framework is built around harm reduction.

It's interesting you claim that the world without God would be a dark place, because nations that are more secular tend to be more peaceful. If you can PROVE that Jesus was God, then go for it.
>>
>>10848082
Bro, have you heard about Jesus? He's a pretty awesome guy right? Do you want to learn more about him? Maybe you have some questions about the bible?
>>
>>10848028
You are a sociopath though. How can hanging be painless and quick?
You are either unable to imagine how a hanging would be, which would make you a sociopath by definition, or have typed that and the rest of the Saddam stuff without thinking two seconds on how it supports whatever the fuck are you trying to push, which makes you a sociopath by definition.
>>
>>10848108
Sure I'm curious. Prove it. Show me direct evidence.
>>
>>10848117
Why do you care how they feel? It doesn't hurt you to hurt them. But hey, forget all that. Are you curious if jesus was god?
>>
>>10848126
Since you're in this thread, I gotta ask, have you heard about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?
>>
>>10848138
Sadly yes
>>
>>10848133
Because I was born with empathy and sympathy. I've answered you like 3 times already about if Jesus was God or not, you absolute schizophrenic. Show me evidence.
>>
>>10848127
Well, have you read the bible? The bible is the evidence. They didn't write that stuff for nothin!
>>
>>10847947
Where does in the Bible say not to it give children puberty blockers you absolute retard?
>>
>>10848140
Alright! That's fantastic! Glad to hear that anon. So you've read the bible?
>>
>>10848057
>Muh empathy
He says in a world were people would do heinous things to out-groups.
I really see the justice seeking empathy in the US political climate with people reporting relatives to the FBI lmao. How people turn on someone in mere seconds.
Or empathetic atheists pushing hormones and drag on children.
Were is that empathy, and how do you even prove it how do you measure it?
>>10848100
>Correct, which proves once again that morality is subjective. Civilizations would slaughter each other, but generally speaking, murdering a fellow member of your respective civilization was a punishable offense.
No that is called Natural law and not empathy, morality is objective, based on observance of the nature of things alone one can determine just and natural actions.

But you're a materialist screeching for evidence not realizing that a good chunk of our understanding of the world is based on unprovable axioms, but oh well :)
Read some Aristoteles
>>
>>10848144
The Bible is filled with contradictions and inaccuracies regarding the world around us.
>>
>>10848154
Prove morality is objective. The fact alone that varying civilizations throughout history have had varying moral frameworks proves otherwise.
>>
>>10848140
>sadly yes
You people really are just corrupted beyond any redemption.
How can someone be so consumed by pride lmfao
>>
>>10848117
france is sooooo peaceful right now oh yeah peace and love everyone is happy
>>
>>10848142
Empathy is a choice pal. You can pick up any book on your book shelf, you can open that book to any page you want, you can pick any word on that page, and you can say it out loud if you want, you can change your mind and pick a different word or a different page or a different book and there's nothing stopping you from making any of those choices and you can choose not to think about how others feel. Your brain doesn't decide how you act or what you do. Every word of your inner monologue is your choice. Every image you visualize is your choice. I'm not gonna argue with you about free will either because I'm one hundred percent certain that will go over your head too. And the bible is the documentary evidence. Have you read the bible?
>>
>>10848160
>Prove morality is objective
Like i said, Natural law, that concept is over 2000 years old.
People can and do deviate from it which always leads to bad and unjust outcome.

>varying moral frameworks
With the same uncorrupted core, which is Natural law, which comes from Divine law
>>
>>10848149
Obviously puberty blockers didn't exist back then so there won't be such words in the Bible you absolute retard. But there is scripture saying not to wear women's clothing so today's equivalent would be not to get trans surgery or take puberty blockers.
>>
>>10848156
Have you read the bible?
>>
File: 1617826051132.jpg (393 KB, 1992x1311)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>10848162
Their murder rate is lower than America's. That's for sure. The Scandinavian nations are also pretty peaceful, as is Japan.

>>10848168
>your brain doesn't decide how you act or what you do

Except when it does lmfao. We are constrained by biological, evolutionary instinct.

>the Bible is the documentary evidence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>10848168
I have read the bible.
What does Jesus mean by this?
I thought Jesus was sent to save humanity but he doesn't care about goys.
Matthew 15:21
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon.(B) 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David,(C) have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”(D)

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”(E)

25 The woman came and knelt before him.(F) “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith!(G) Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.
>>
>>10848181
You cannot blame your actions on your brain. You are 100% accountable for what you choose to do. You can't excuse yourself to god by saying your brain made you do it. Have you read the bible?
>>
>>10848171
Define "bad" and "unjust". One civilization bans alcohol because alcohol can destroy the lives of the people who consume it while another civilization keeps it legal because of personal choice and freedom. That is moral subjectivity.

Prove "Divine Law" exists.

>>10848180
Excerpts, yes. Give me an exact excerpt that you would best see as direct evidence for God.
>>
>>10848161
It's a bad book, what can I say.
>>10848153
See above.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6 KB, 194x259)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>10848172
Is this considered women clothing?
>>
>>10848195
Of course some actions are our own. My point is that we are absolutely still bound by primal instinct and many of our actions are influenced by subconscious behaviors. A chemical imbalance alone will cause a person to behave differently.
>>
>>10848212
[bollocks about soda fizzing goes here]
>>
File: 1617687894499.png (466 KB, 768x669)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>10848140
You say sadly because you don't know why you need Jesus Christ.

>>10848200
That didn't answer his question. Have you read it or were you just told by people you liked and admired that it was a bad book?
>>
>>10848192
What's your question? Are you asking me to give you my full analysis and interpretation of all that scripture? Or are you only wondering if jesus cares about everyone and not just Jews?
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus
Galatians 3:28
Jesus loves everyone regardless of their race. That quote about being only sent to the lost sheep of Israel probably had to do with he fact that Jesus was on a mission at that time and healing her daughter was a side quest. But besides that scripture, if you've read the bible then why don't you believe that jesus was god?
>>
>>10848228
Is this whole post relevant to the topic of the thread?
>>
>>10848196
You've read excerpts? What? Read the whole bible because I'm not going to recite it to you. Read the bible.
>>10848200
You've read the bible? I'm open to hear your criticisms and questions about the bible but if you're gonna say low effort bullshit like it's a bad book then you obviously aren't curious if jesus was god
>>
>>10848230
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus
We'll that's clearly fake because Jesus HIMSELF says that he came to save ONLY the lost children of Israel.
So there you go.
>>
>>10848248
Jesus* or even Jesus The Christ, please ...
>>
>>10848206
The point of the verse is to say that you shouldn't try to be the opposite sex. There's also the fact that the reason people take puberty blockers is to try to become the opposite sex, and that's envy. It's no different than if someone wishes they were taller, or more attractive. People are so desperate to be more attractive that they get plastic surgery. Some people want to be taller so bad that they get bone extensions. Some people want to be a woman so bad that they get surgery. It's all envy and envy is a sin. God doesn't want us thinking about how we wish our bodies were different. God wants us to be happy with what we've got and to appreciate the gift of life itself.
>>
>>10848263
Ah, so it was just a matter of interpretation. Good to know :)
>>
File: 1617827550768.jpg (149 KB, 1000x563)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>Christfaggots need the Bible for emphathy
They can't comprehend people having emphathy without the Bible.
Toppest keks.
They really are sociopaths.
>>
>>10848272
I warned them bro
I warned them about not shutting their brains off
>>
>>10848212
Name an action or behavior that you think is decided by the brain regardless of a person's will.
>>10848251
The context of that is that he was responding to her request to heal that woman. He didn't say he didn't love every soul, he said I'm not here to heal her right now I'm here to get crucified.
>>
>>10848181
>We are constrained by biological, evolutionary instinct.
Way to out yourself as an animal.
Man rises above instinct not succumbs to it.
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It literally is, despite fedora tippers repeating lies continously.
Characters such as David, Jezebel etc have archeological evidence and the Bible has a long textual tradition like no other document in the entire human history.
>>10848196
>Prove
>Evidence
You are literally asking for material proof in a thread about a metaphysical topic, holy shit you are the prime example of the 95IQ midwit know-it-all.
Divine law is literally just eternal laws of non-human Divine origin, with Natural law, which man can reach through God given reason, being the participation in it. Positivistic law is human law, and subject to change what actually is what you call "empathy
" all the time.

Bad and unjust is everything that deviates from Natural law, for example a Mother killing her children (because Mans nature is to reproduce and killing the offspring goes against that),consumption of drugs (leads to hedonism which brings man from his obligations to meaningless fun) etc. pp.

Its so obvious you never read a book about stuff you talk about, you did not even read the Bible.
>>
File: 1473032874471.jpg (393 KB, 950x720)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>10848285
>>You are literally asking for material proof in a thread about a metaphysical topic
How can you be sure there is something such as the metaphysical... ?
>>
>>10848280
>The context of that is that he was responding to her request to heal that woman. He didn't say he didn't love every soul, he said I'm not here to heal her right now I'm here to get crucified.
COPE
He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs
He called goys dogs.
>>
>>10848297
*goyim
Please do not disrespect the culture of my prophet ...
>>
>>10848269
What do you think the verse meant? And what does it have to do with Jesus being god? If you have a problem with gods word that's a complaint about gods word but not a question about whether or not jesus was god. I'm not here to argue with you about scripture. Do you believe jesus was god? If not, why not?
>>
>>10848293
Justice is metaphysical, mathematics is metaphysical, ethics is metaphysical.
Its easy yoi subhuman to realize that not everything is materialistic.
The Greekd figured it out 2500 years ago while you feel enlightened because of youe own farts
>>
>>10848248
You don't have to recite the entire things lmfao. Give me a verse that you think best proves the existence of God. That's all I'm asking for.

>>10848280
The desire to eat, perhaps? If a human is starving, they will go to great lengths to obtain food.

>>10848285
We are animals, brainlet. We are a species of great ape. Sorry that reality makes you out to be another organism and not some special little child of the hypothetical creator of the entire Universe.

As the other anon said, how can you be sure Divine Law exists if you can't prove it? You are conjuring this shit up out of your ass.

>95IQ midwit

The irony is fucking painful.
>>
>>10848307
Sorry, I can't understand your gibberish. Try again, please.
>>
>>10848297
I would argue about scripture but I'm not here to talk about scripture I'm wondering why you don't believe jesus was god.
>>
File: 1617912778123.jpg (38 KB, 331x448)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
I'm out of this thread.
ChristSubhumans as always cope and seethe and use mental gymnastics to prove their shit religion even though is heavily influenced by other older religions.
Now it's clear that they are psychopaths and sociopaths if they resort to Bible for emphathy ffs.
Fuck off I'm out.
>>
>>10848316
Why haven't you read the bible? How can you have anything to say about the bible if you haven't read it?
>>
>>10848316
And a person can choose not to eat, even until they die, despite what their body feels.
>>
>>10848332
I don't have to read the whole thing to find parts that absolutely contradict each other and/or are completely inaccurate.
>>
>>10848316
The only animal here is you.
And again there is need for material proof for a established concept from the realm of philosophy.
Divine law =(more or less) Natural law
which can be observed and grasped by human reason alone.
>>10848317
Just read some of the Greek philosophers, you subhuman, who literally created mathematics the way we know it.
If you would have lived back then you would have shouted at Pythagoras: "Prooooofs, muuuuh evidence".
>>
>>10848341
And that person's behaviors will be influenced by the lack of food and the chemical imbalances in the brain due to starvation.
>>
>>10848346
Just interpret it differently bro, it's all a metaphor anyways
Except Jesus resurrecting himself because he fucked up in his plan, but not really. And Hell, that shit is real
>>
>>10848346
You haven't read it because you don't want to know what's in it. Plain and simple. You don't want to learn anything new. Nothing is stopping you from reading the Bible.
>>
>>10848285
Can you recommend me something to read to better understand what you're on about ? I'm in process of reading the bible, and I have Confessions by St Augistine but I'm not sure that's a theological book,could you point me in the right direction?
>>
>>10848355
We're all animals. Deal with it. By all means, though; continue to show off how Christcucks will deny the reality around them to suit their asinine religion.

Yes, I want proof. Why believe in something with no evidence?
>>
>>10848320
Mark 10:18
Mark 13:32
Matthew 24:36
Matthew 26:39
Matthew 27:46
John 8:19
John 17:3
John 20:17
>>
>>10848356
>I'm hungry
>This tells me that my body needs food
>So I eat
It's not controlling me and making me eat. It's not hijacking my brain and forcing my legs to walk toward the fridge. That's my choice and I'm doing it because my body needs food. Maybe I eat because I like the sensation of eating and I'm one of those fat people. There's different reasons why a person would choose to eat but it's a choice. Sensations are sensations but they don't hijack your body and force you to do anything, it's all your choice.
>>
>>10848368
Fallacious assumptions. Cute. Once again, you can show me your favorite verse that proves God and/or Jesus.
>>
>>10848385
I said behaviors are INFLUENCED by primal instinct. You can forgo food completely, but you'll die and instinctively crave it while you're starving.

I don't know why you're trying so hard to act like we've somehow removed ourselves from our primal instincts.
>>
>>10848355
I guess we're talking about two different things when we mean metaphysical. Math is an abstraction of the world, instead of being defined encompassed by metaphysics
>Metaphysics is the branch of philosophy that examines the fundamental nature of reality, including the relationship between mind and matter, between substance and attribute, and between potentiality and actuality.
Including "that which is beyond the physical"
>Metaphysics is a type of philosophy or study that uses broad concepts to help define reality and our understanding of it. Metaphysical studies generally seek to explain inherent or universal elements of reality which are not easily discovered or experienced in our everyday life. As such, it is concerned with explaining the features of reality that exist beyond the physical world and our immediate senses.
>>
>>10848369
Bible and Augustine is good.
Id recommend the Stoics such as Seneca (he wrote various letters) and Marcus Aurelius. The Stoics were big on the concept of Logos and virtue and justice
Plus they heavily influenced Chriszian morality
And well everything of Plato and Aristotle (though they sometimes disagree with each other).
There is a Youtuber Classical Theist, who does good videos, you'll find some there too.
>>
>>10848404
>Stoics were big on the concept of Logos and virtue and justice
Plus they heavily influenced Chriszian morality
>And well everything of Plato and Aristotle (though they sometimes disagree with each other).
Hold on.
Weren't ancient Greek considered pagans? Why do christfag use their knowledge?
>>
>>10848372
So you don't believe jesus was god because you're confused about the trinity? You're wondering why Jesus talks like he and god are separate but the same? Did you see my posts earlier about god not being anything physical? God existed before the physical universe he created so god isn't any kind of element or physical law. Jesus was the son of god in the sense that God was the father of Jesus. God made Mary pregnant, not her husband. So the father of the physical male child Jesus was god. Jesus was gods avatar but Jesus spoke in a way to make it clear that the physical body of jesus was not the same thing as the almighty god.
>>
>>10848440
The philosophical capabilities of a christkek is severely crippled by their shitty dogma
>>
>>10848447
This is a roundabout way to say that the trinity is an ad hoc cope to solve the problem that Jesus was not his own god.
>>
>>10848404
Can you fucking believe this shit?
Christfags import Greek philosophy into their bullshit which were pagans.
Top kek.
>>
>>10848386
If you're curious whether or not jesus was god your curiosity should lead you to read the bible. It's better to get a complete idea of what the bible says than it is to hear one verse and argue with me about that one verse. You're probably gonna mock me for telling you to read the bible, again, but why not read the bible? You want me to show you one verse, why not read the whole thing?
>>
>>10848392
Are you trying to say that my bodies sensations force me to take an action? They can influence my decision making but it doesn't force me to do anything. I can choose not to eat even if it kills me.
>>
>>10848501
>I can choose not to eat even if it kills me.
Nah, you need a very strong will to do that and it's very difficult to do it even with training.
>>
>>10848466
If you don't understand the trinity just say that
>>
>>10848272
"Christfaggot" here, and I do not see it in such a manner, but rather that God built the capacity for empathy into consciousness. The Holy Bible is simply an excellent tool for interfacing with God, Creation, and Self, which can potentially bring one into deeper understandings and developments of empathy. I do not in any way assume that someone cannot know, explore, and develop empathy without the Holy Bible, but either way it was God who built the capacity into existence.
>>
>>10848488
I should read the whole thing. You're correct. If the Bible is evidence of God, surely you could give me a few verses that you best think proves God, right?

>>10848501
You're not FORCED to eat, but you're very much compelled to by instinct.
>>
>>10848512
The trinity was created to be nonsensical. Doesn't matter if you don't understand it because it's irrelevant when it's not in the bible, and we know it is a man made concept made centuries after the books were written.
>>
>>10848440
>>10848481
>They think Aristotle was a pagan
Pffft hahahaha, way to out yourself of never reading him lmaoo

>Weren't ancient Greek considered pagans? Why do christfag use their knowledge?
Because they were the closest to God Man could have been without Christ.
Through reason alone they managed to almost figure it all out.
And its almost like Christianity did not grow up in a vacuum
>>
>>10848526
>never read the book he speaks about
Oh boooy someone did not even bother to read John lmao
>>
>>10848404
>Greek philosophers believed in Christian God
>>
>>10848545
Ah yes, the Johannine Comma
>>
>>10848509
People make different choices for different reasons. It depends on my reason for doing it. If I decided to do a David Blaine type stunt where I fast for a long time, what's more important to me? Getting rid of the discomfort of hunger, or the attention I'll get for pulling off the fasting stunt? If god told me not to eat for fourty days, what's more important to me? Comfort, or god?
>>
>>10848533
>>10848549
>>
>>10848533
What? The ancient Greeks were polytheistic to high Hell and had a huge pantheon of multiple gods. I don't think they were anywhere close to becoming monotheistic let alone believing in the Abrahamic God.
>>
>christkeks actively denying actual, real history because it doesn't fit their narrative
>>
>>10848556
Right, and many choices are influenced by primal instinct.
>>
>>10848518
If I'm not forced then that makes it my choice. Everything I do is my choice. Get back to me when you've read the bible.
>>
>>10848579
Christians retro-actively adopted the Greek philosophical conception of god as an abstract prime mover and now they pretend it’s the god of the OT
>>
>>10848533
I just i can believe how stupid uneducated christians are. They only know about their religion. That's it.
How fucking sad is that works of Plato and Aristotle are used by Christian zealots as philosophy to propel their fucking retarded religion.
Sad shit.
>>
>>10848526
Do you understand how god is nothing physical? God created the physical universe so god isn't composed of any material from the physical universe. So the physical body of jesus is not the same thing as the god that created the entire universe. I'm repeating myself but idk why you don't get it. Try to explain to em how it doesn't make perfect sense because it does
>>
>>10848572
A good chunk of prominent philosophers did not, even some of the Pre-Socratic ones doubted the Polytheistic Gods, rsther believing in a single, immaterial entity.
Similarily so Aristotle. Plato had the Demiurge.
>>
>>10848586
But I'm not forced to do anything by the sensations I feel, everything I do is my choice.
>>
>>10848604
How is this relevant to the trinity being and ad hoc cope to solve the problem that Jesus was not his own god?
>>
>>10848602
No one except Catholics nowadays really read and teach 'em, the blame is on you materialist Atheists :^)
>>
>>10848604
Narrator: It didn’t make sense..Christians love to hold contradictory views, like god being Jesus’s flesh and blood and body and his physical body resurrecting to physical heaven but also hey god isn’t physical at all
Lol
>>
>>10848629
Cringe.
>>
>>10848588
Holy shit. Do you lack reading comprehension, or something? Your choices are often DICTATED by primal instinct, not outright controlled by them. Fucking Hell. This just seems like copium to try and elevate yourself above the great ape that you are. Accept the reality of your biology.
>>
>>10848640
Atheists lack of appreciating ancient philosophy?
Absolutely.
>>
>>10848643
He's deliberately ignoring what you're saying after you refuted his point, he's too stupid to improvise outside his script.
>>
>>10848653
What does ancinet philosophy has to do with Abrahamic God, retard?
Is that "stealing"?
Ancine Greeks knew jack shit about your God you dumb retard.
They just wrote philosophy.
How can you integrate their philosophy intobyour dumbass religion?
>>
>>10848617
You're calling it a cope but it's not. The physical body of jesus and the god that created the universe are two separate things. Can you tell me how they are the same thing? The "soul" in control of Jesus was god. When jesus was on the cross and said
>My god my god why have you forsaken me
He was quoting psalms and it was a theatric lesson for his disciples to show that even in your darkest hour god hasn't abandoned you.
>>
>>10848630
Whatever dude. If I tell you it's not worth my time to discuss anything with you you're gonna take that as a victory. You're gonna feel like you won. It's sad because you feel like a winner but you're going to hell. I would love it if everyone was saved and got to be here for Jesus reign.
>>
>>10848643
Instead of calling me retarded, name an action that's dictated by "primal instincts". We talked about hunger and how the sensation of hunger doesn't force me to eat, it's just a bodily sensation.
>>
>>10848782
It is a cope though. It literally isn't in the gospels, and was added centuries later.
You're quoting things that aren't related to the doctrine of the trinity, and I'm not sure why.
>>
>>10848852
I'm quoting Jesus because the reason people are confused about god being Jesus is because of some of the things Jesus said that sounded like he wasn't god. There was another anon who cited that same verse as one of the reasons he didn't believe jesus was god. Just because it's not in the gospels doesn't make it not true. Is god anything physical? No. So god and Jesus aren't the same thing but Jesus was god. Ever seen those charts of the trinity? The son is not the father but they're both god? Jesus was god but if you forget about that subject and think about the fact that this guy came back from the fucking dead then I'm gonna believe what he says. If he says he's the son of god and he comes back from the dead then fuck it, that guy is the son of god almighty. You're confused about the trinity but you're forgetting that jesus came back from the dead and said he would be back and when he returns the nonbelievers go to hell, cause the last time Jesus was here the nonbelievers killed him so that's not happening a second time. No crucifixion 2
>>
>>10848788
Man you're so fucking brainwashed. It's amazing reading you.
It's like I'm watching a monkey doing shit.
You're not even aware of your ignorance. It's truly amazing.
>>
>>10848916
I'm that Anon
>I'm quoting Jesus because the reason people are confused about god being Jesus is because of some of the things Jesus said that sounded like he wasn't god.
HE SAID HE WASN'T HIS OWN GOD WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>10848963
I don't care wat some random on the internet thinks
>>
>>10848986
He didn't say that. Figure it out for yourself. You don't need me to spoon-feed you. If you want to find the answer to your question you can find it.
>>
File: CMkyjDVXAAA2A25.png (164 KB, 800x800)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>10849023
Have you read your own book? Lmfao
Just accept you're wrong on this, I don't care either way
>>
>>10849054
You don't have to be like that. We can just talk about it. Idk why you're being like that.
>>
>>10849093
everyone's just smugly seething at each other when ever a religious debate is around

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.