[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vzvduxvd1q431.png (112 KB, 3100x1600)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
Except for Great Britain, what would you say is the most historically important island?
>>
>>10827598
Atlantis
>>
japan maybe
>>
>historically
too broad of a time to consider and too much stuff we don't know
>>
>Crete
>British Isles
>Japanese Isles
>Java and Sumatra
>>
>>10827598

Cool map, thanks anon.
>>
>>10827598
honshu, java, sicily
>>
>>10827613
Wha are you unsure about? I'd say most breakthrough achievements, like agriculture and the creation of the city, came from the continent. Maybe it's a strecth to say most were filled with barbarians, except for the Greek islands, but I sort of believe that
>>
>>10827598
honshu or hokkaido. Apart from japan, Sri Lanka or Java
>>
Eurasia
>>
>>10827598
Greek Islands, even if you include Great Britain.
>>
>>10827657
WHy Hokkaido? It was a backwater island until Japanese colonisation around the 19th century. I'd say Kyushu and Honshu were far more important, if not the most important, of Japan
>>
>>10827651
>I'd say most breakthrough achievements, like agriculture and the creation of the city, came from the continent.

Not him but judging by those metrics it's definitely Crete.
>>
Lesbos
>>
>>10827651
In Europe the places where cities first sprung up were Aegean islands like Crete and the Cyclades
>>
>>10827598
Honshu, Crete, Rhodes, Sicily, Sumatra, Java.
>>
>>10827793
>>10827598
Most of the pre graeco-roman monuments of Europe were also built in islands like the Maltese archipelago or Sardinia, and during the Neolithic islands like Lipari, Sardinia, Pantelleria or Palmarola were very important because they provided obsdian to pretty much all the West Mediterranean
>>
I don't get the Japan answers here. Apart from the last 100 some years Japan has been irrelevant for world history.
>>
>>10827598
>>10827638
Imagine the Super-hurricanes
>>
>>10827819
Not really, they had some very big cities since the Middle Ages
>>
>>10827829
Sure but "historically important" is the metric here. Apart from the occasional fight with China and the Mongols, Japan has been spectacularly isolated the last 2000 years and has had very little impact on the world.
>>
>>10827793
>>10827750
Whoa I just learnt something new. Thanks for the enlightenment brothers
>>
>>10827869
Where are you from?
>>
>>10827869
Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers, you sarcastic prick.
>>
Islands of the Aegean Sea. Basically the birthplace of western thought, was the basis for Homer's Odyssey, and the seas have been used for trade since time immemorial. Easily the most important.
>>
>>10827898
I'm not being sarcastic bro. Don't assume everyone is aggressively against you. I honestly didn't know about Crete
>>10827897
Irrelevant 3rd world shithole
>>
>>10827598
the one who invented seafaring
thus the austronesians
therefore taiwan and SEA islands.
>>
File: Venus.jpg (218 KB, 1280x731)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>10827823
>Imagine the Super-hurricanes

I remember reading somewhere that if Venus was habitable, it would only have a couple of mini-continents and a bunch of small islands while the rest of the planet would be a huge global ocean.
>>
File: The_British_Empire.png (411 KB, 2753x1400)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>10827598
Great Britain.
>>
>>10827598
Sicily, Java, Corsica
>>
>>10827598
Crete or Cuba maybe.
>>
>>10828728
>Cuba
what? cigars?
>>
Why is Australia not in the map? They are technically an island.
>>
>>10828738
It's a continent.
>>
the malaccans held a major world trade chokepoint
>>
File: península de valdés.jpg (145 KB, 1391x907)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Is that island in Argentina Valdés Peninsula?
Because that's not an island, and I can't for the life of me figure what else it can be
>>
>>10828752
A continent that is still an island though.
>>
>>10828806
All continents are islands though
>>
>>10828806
No. If you go by that logic then all continents can be considered islands.
>>
File: reunion corsica.png (22 KB, 688x321)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
Corsica be like
>Yes! YES! France is no more! I am now the leader of all french overseas territories and overseas collectivity ! I'm a talassocratic empire! My time has come!
Réunion throat clearing
>No, it's me the boss now, I'm more populated and richer than you. I am even more powerful than some European countries. Now take off your hood and go make me a saucisson sandwich.
>>
>>10828860
I love this disaster scenario, one morning all the continents disappear and only the islands remain. They must then organize and adapt to this new world. The new leading countries in this world are therefore the United Kingdom, Japan, Indonesia, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Cuba and Madagascar. New York meanwhile is starving.
>>
>>10827598
Falkland islands.
There was a war over those.
>>
>>10828165
VGH
>>
>ywn live on a kino one piece tier world
>>
>>10827598
I never hear of the Adriatic islands
>>
>>10827598
Unironically Santorini
>literally quickstarts the Late Bronze Age decline by altering climate, destroying the Minoan civilization safeguarding the Eastern Mediterranea (paving the way for the Sea People), and destroying regional commerce
>"nothing personal, kid"
>>
>>10828165
Venus likely had water on its surface as recently as ~200 million years ago iirc. Its crust fully solidifying, the resurfacing events and the vicious cycle of runaway greenhouse effect caused by massive vulcanism is what made it the hellscape it is today. It would be cool to see if any fossils existed if they weren't buried under miles of basaltic rock.
>>
>>10827736
Yeah, kyushu, that one. I don't know much about japs
>>
>>10828796
>I can't for the life of me figure what else it can be
>Valdés Peninsula
>Peninsula
Mystery
>>
>>10829885
Yeah retard that's what I'm pointing out
>>
>>10828165
All these niggers wanting to colonize Mars while Venus is the real gold mine, along with mass and atmosphere that, if modified, could support life better than the red dusty desert planet made for manlets
>>
>>10828860
Not really. Réunion is larger and has more people but it's also full or welfare queen negroes.
>>
>>10827819
>apart from the time they became first a great power and then the third largest economy in the history of humanity
>>
>>10827598
New Zealand and or Australia.
Australia politically, New Zealand commercially.
>>
Manhattan
>>
>>10827598
Atlantis
>>
>>10828813
>>10828808
What makes Australia not an island? Just because it is big? Greenland is huge yet it is still an island.
>>
>>10827598
Australia
>>
>>10827598
Define "island," technically every land mass is an island. Greenland shouldn't be on there as its size is massive compared to the others. If you're going to include it you might as well include Australia.
>>
The one off the west coast of south aftica in the middle of the south atlantic anomaly that is scrubbed from google maps
>>
>>10827598
Including Great Britain, Japan
>>
>>10827598
Taiwan if China invades. When PLA-GF forces start blowing away Taiwanese children in the streets, it'll be seen by every single zoomer from Warsaw to Canberra. You'll see a rallying of western civ against the Chinese threat which will bring the second cold war into full swing.
>>
Sicily probs
>>
>>10827598
Easter island because it shows what will happen to the rest of us
>>
>>10827631
/thread
>>
>>10827598
Japan and after that Cuba because importance is qualitative.
>>
>>10829058
North America, South America, and Africa are all islands
>>
>>10827598
Those artificial reed islands in Lake Titicaca.
>>
>>10830078
It just needs alil aqua
>>
File: download (8).jpg (23 KB, 474x298)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>10827598
Tyre my dude ,small and peninsula now.It was once the heart of punic civilization written language, purple dye,Carthage, and biblical prophecy.
>>
>>10827598
I was confused by that one island to the southeast of the Caribbean, turns out it's Marajó
>>
>>10827598
Greenland
>>
Canarias was very important for the conquest of america
>>
File: Mars_topography.jpg (420 KB, 1280x732)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>10830078

No, Venus would be MUCH hard to terraform and would be uninhabitable until it was terraformed.

Mars on the other hand, we could have been going there with the tech we had the 70s and by now it would be a happening colony.
>>
File: megumin 1.gif (1.58 MB, 343x338)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>10833116
>ywn be the leader of a group of colonists in a green terraformed Mars
why live bros
>>
>>10833178
Cause it's fun t o imageine in your hea d anon
>>
>>10832024
>actually believing this
I'm honestly not that far away from leaving this country and volunteering to join the PLA. Any chance to kill neoliberal lapdogs
>>
>>10827598
Other than Great Britain?
Maybe Ireland, but basically for the same reasons as Britain. Every time some English or Scottish person went to Ireland for a day trip Ireland would get a boost in historical relevancy, not to mention those who actually lived in Ireland, especially Dublin.
I suppose Crete and the islands of Italy, like Sicily, are high up, too.
But ultimately I'd have to pick Honshu. Java's probably up there just for its population but I don't know enough about it.
>>
pen island
they have a website if you haven't heard of them, penisland.com
>>
>>10827695
Greek mainland was much more relevant.
I'd like to see this map but with significantly thin peninsulas counted as islands.
>>
>>10832017
retard
>>
>>10829058
Oh shit this is genius.
I suppose we'll have to consider only islands above a certain size or distance from the mainland or we'll just get a perfect little tiny island outline of the former continents.
What empires would form? I imagine a Southern Euro Alliance and a Northern Euro Alliance both existing as British Dependencies. Christ Britain would probably shift into full food production mode. Obviously Newfoundland, with the Canadian islands and Long Island, would also ally with the British Empire.
>>
>>10827598
Formosa (T*iwan) for sparking the Austronesian expansion and creating a maritime revolution. Only from there do island like Sumatra, Luzon, Java, New Zealand, Hawaiian islands become relevant.

Plus it had renewed relevance since Chink oppressors moved onto the island after their Civil War

Runners up for me are Sicily, Crete and Cyprus for the immense importance these islands had to the Mediterranean world from the Neolithic to Late Antiquity.
>>
>>10833116
Imagine all those comfy crater lakes.
>>
>>10834087
Someone should write a fiction book about that or make some EU4 mod
>>
>>10829058
What if there are two worlds, one with only islands and one with no islands?
>>
Honshu
>>
>>10827598
Madeira
>>
File: sea world.png (160 KB, 3100x1600)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>10834087
>>10835254
I think that the European Union will always exist with Dublin as its capital. But they will work hand in hand with the United Kingdom, the world's leading power. Japan will be the second world power, a democratic country but which will have annexed Sakhalin and the Kuril Islands, the Russians there still refusing Japanese domination. Japan also annexed Jeju-do and it helped Taiwan invade Hainan. Cuba will go to war against Japan to liberate the entire Russian population lol. Cuba may also lead a revolutionary war in all the Caribbean. Manhattan will be a holy place of neutrality, being the seat of the united nations. I undoubtedly underestimate Indonesia, it will have a greater weight than the United Kingdom I think.
>>
File: uk flag.png (5 KB, 1280x640)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>10827598
Apart from Great Britain, the answer is probably Honshu.

But if you include Great Britain, the answer is Great Britain.
>>
>>10835271
Interesting but the main issues will remain the same for the world of continents.
>>
>>10835430
This, apart from Japan islandniggers are worthless. Yes, including Great Britain.
>>
>>10835415
>>>implying the British will not immediately retake Ireland
Ireland has to much prime farming land and too few people to resist. Britain has a prime position to take over a lot of property, and I think all of the remainder of Europe, North and South, along with the remainder of the US and Canada, along with New Zealand, the Falklands and Chile, Antarctica, etc will all end up essentially British territory.
>>
>>10835887
See here and seethe: >>10828180
>>
>>10827598
Sicily. They were the core of several powerful states or organizations (Syracuse, Emirate of Sicily, Kingdom of Sicily under various dynasties, Cosa Nostra) and the theater of some important historical events (Punic Wars, Gothic Wars, Mille Expedition, Allied landing just to name a few).

Maybe Honshu upstages it considering the status of Japan as an aspiring superpower after the Meiji restoration but for most of history Japan used to be borderline irrelevant on the world stage.
>>
>>10828808
>>10828752
It's taught in Australian schools that they're the only island continent (and also country) as a bragging point.
>>
>>10831967
>>10831987
Australia is three and half times the size of Greenland. And that's just the mainland, without considering New Guinea or Tasmania.
>>
>>10836376
Nowadays they are worthless.
If all Islands dissapeared tomorrow, we would only feel the departure of Japan. UK ceasing to exist wouldn't have any major impacts in our politics, that's what I meant.
>>
>>10827602
aside from the last 200 years, of what historical significance do they hold? All they've really done is larp as chinks for 3000 years then we wuz as chinks for the latter 200 of those years.
>>
File: mutt's law part ii.png (99 KB, 750x751)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>10836514
Oh you're a yank, I see.

OP's post said historically important, you illiterate mutt.
>>
Staten Island
>>
>>10836828
Why would that be an American post?
Americans are one of the most pro-Britain groups on the planet.
Please don't bring this /int/-tier shitposting into this fun thread.
>>
>>10830078
>Mars
>For manlets
Fucking retard, lower gravity and less dense athmosphere would make you taller if anything
>>
>>10833178
Try to live on top of Mount Everest, because that would be orders of magnitude easier than Mars.

There is no Magnetic Field and the surface is constantly bombarded with ionizing radiation from the sun. You'd have to spend most of your time underground.
The soil is filled with chloral sulfates and other toxic substances that make it so not only could you never go on the surface unprotected, but you would have to be extremely careful to ensure the incredibly fine dust particulates never enter your living space.
There are global dust storms that blanket the entire surface for sometimes weeks at a time.
Assuming optimal planet alignment and launch times the quickest you can travel between Earth and Mars is like 2 years, and it takes light 3 minutes to travel between the two planets when they're at their closest meaning to even communicate with people back on earth there will always be a 3 MINUTE LATENCY. Minimum.

Even with centuries of terraforming, you'll still probably never be able to walk around on its surface unprotected or even for too long because you can't melt its outer core and give it a magnetic field again. Not to mention the toxic soil, even if plants can grow on the planet will take millennia to be made safe and useable by earth life. The fact the planet isn't even 1/2 the mass of earth means that even if you managed to increase the atmospheric gas significantly there will probably never be enough surface pressure to be able to take a breathe and not have less air fill your lungs than you would at commercial airliner altitude. The idea we can just bring plants to use the CO2 in the atmosphere and terraform the planet that easily is retarded. Even if ~70% of the atmosphere is CO2, the surface air pressure is 1/70 that of the earth because the majority of its atmosphere was bled into space or was blasted away by solar storms eons ago. Mars will always be at best a really shitty version of earth.
>>
>>10836857
>Americans are one of the most pro-Britain groups on the planet.
IRL sure, but on a right wing website like 4chan, it's all "Muslim Island" memery
>>
>>10837081
>tfw Venus has approximately same size as earth
>but it's literally an acidic Inferno where not even machines survive
It's not fair bros, we could have had a Planet 2
>>
>>10834093
Sicily was very important in the Late Middle Ages with the Kingdom of Sicily being a relevant power in the Mediterranean
>>
>>10827819
Apart from the last 300 years Great Britain did fuckall but inbreed on their shitty island
>>
>>10837093
Please don't bring /int/ shit in here man.
>>
File: VeneraPictures.jpg (76 KB, 1200x630)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>10837101
Venus is an earth without plate tectonics and a totally solid crust. Shit just builds up underneath until it explodes all at once and blankets the surface in molten lava and releases so much greenhouse gas that it bakes the planet indefinitely like an oven. Pic related, also a good read:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geodynamics_of_Venus
>>
>>10827819
And Britain was an irrelevant backwater that had a lower level development than Japan for centuries. It had about 2 centuries ahead of them but then Japan became a vastly more important nation, still third largest economy by a large margin, while the UK is a US vassal and has been for a century and is being colonized by Pakistan.
>>
Long Island for containing the greatest city and capital of the world. Ahead of England.

The only shit any one remembers England for is creating America lol, bunch of fucking jamokes.

These jabronies needed America to save them in both World Wars, they'd be speaking German without us.

Strong Island also has more real men then all of England.
>>
>>10836857
If he thinks Japan's demise would have an impact on his politics but not the UK's demise then he's probably a yank.

Yanks like to use the Japs as a pawn in the Pacific region.
>>
>>10837327
Seething dickless yank cries his eyes out over the existence of Britain. What's new?
>>
Bumping cool thread
>>
>>10838675
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.worldatlas.com/amp/articles/largest-islands-in-the-contiguous-united-states.html
In fact here's something.
Would the islands of the East Coast, Gulf Coast, Great Lakes, southern West Coast, northern West Coast, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico maintain any sort of alliance in this new world?
>>
>>10827598
Greenland. Greenland is way more important than Great Britain for that matter. For if the Gulf Stream did not bounce against it then most of Europe would have been a frozen wasteland like Canada is.
>>
File: flotte-wavier-1440x950.jpg (188 KB, 1440x950)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>10838734
Of course, and even more if all American fleets have been teleported to this world.
>>
>>10839018
I'd say any ship currently tethered to the mainlands in any way, like rope tied to a dock, disappears.
>>
>>10837285
>>10837123

No retard. Britain had thinkers like fucking Roger Bacon back in the 1200s or even further buck they had fucking Beda in the 700s! You retarded fucks are like manbabies who have at best a highschool tier knowledge of history, you're pathetic and cringe-worthy, England was an incredibly developed countries for a millennium before the Industrial revolution, you poor poor retards.
>>
>>10829058
>>10835254
>The UK would cooperate with the remaining EU to a certain point, but they'd likely get into land disputes with Ireland and fishing disputes with Iceland until things get straightened out. Canada and nominally Australia and NZ would rejoin. The latter being too far away to do much.
>The remaining US might ally itself with the UK/EU. New York City can't support itself without help. Alaska's islands have a small population and are right next to Vancouver, so why not. Hawaii might declare independence, but will likely just ally itself anyways. The Californian/ Mexican islands also join, but I think that those were mostly uninhabited anyways.
>The French islands mostly remain French to be allied with the EU.
>Every other European state gets its colonies pissed away though. Too small and irrelevant to not be absorbed by someone else/ break away.
>There's a bunch of worried Russians hiding in Nuke bunkers in the Russian Arctic.
>Cuba fucks around with the remaining Caribbean/ Northern SA islands while no-one is looking. It becomes the local power.
>Madagascar tries to take over the surrounding islands, but this just leads to prolonged wars as Reunion is right there and armed.
>Indonesia pulls in the surrounding small Islands. Then it tries to pull a pan-Austronesian movement for propaganda and fails because who wants to be part of Indonesia? If it comes to war, then the surrounding nations get Japan to station troops for additional defense.
>Japan stays the same for a bit. Only annexing Sakhalin and the Kurils, much to the surviving Russian's anger. They eventually start to run low on certain resources though, so two things could happen. They either use their corporations to buy out Southeast Asia, or they try tenno heika banzautism 2. This time, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Hawaii just become allies to stay out of the blasting zone.
>The reanimated corpse of Argentina tries to invade the Falklands while the Chilean Coastal Empire watches.
>>
>>10839326
I still think Britain would just annex Ireland. Perhaps unite the island with home rule, though.
You know I just realized that I thought that the Crimea was an island. Must be a peninsula. It would be prime real estate if it was an island.
>>
>>10838826
history is about the actions of men
>>
>>10839326
>Then it tries to pull a pan-Austronesian movement for propaganda and fails because who wants to be part of Indonesia?
Epic
>>
Oh shit, I forgot that we were on /his/ and not on /tg/
>>
>>10839348
Can't act if its too cold to grow food. Don't you know all armies fight on their belly?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>10836310
The Irish would resist until death, rather die than become potato slaves again. Either way the Scots would be against it and the British are cuckolders now. On the other hand there will be "The Troubles 2.0".
>>
>>10827598
every island belongs to britain so...
>>
>>10837123
you literally know nothing about history you complete faggot
>>
>>10827598
Honshu
>>10839148
Why are brits on 4chan always seething babies?
>>
>>10827598
Cape Verde was helpful stop during the age of discovery, so if it's not Great Britain, and maybe not even Honshu, it has to be Santiago
>>
>>10834012
dont let your dreams be dreams bugman
>>
>>10839603
No they wouldn't. They're practically the same people.
The Irish are not this idealized """warrior race""" people who really hate Britain for no discernible reason seem to think they are.
If the UK REALLY wanted Ireland, and they would want every speck of dirt they could get their hands on in this world, then Ireland could do literally nothing to stop from rejoining the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. Ireland has about 1/10 the UK's population and practically no military to speak of while being a dinghy ride away.
With the right political lip service to shit like "Uniting the British peoples" or "Uniting Ireland under Home Rule" and shit, a fully intengrated Ireland (As in the Irish having the exact same rights as their cousins nextdoor) would be very likely.
Like what else could happen? Japan pressuring the UK? Fucking Long Island condemning the invasion?
>>
File: Jew Ads.jpg (59 KB, 600x450)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>10827598
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiritimati - https://time.is/LINT
LINT, we're first. If you ain't first, you're last. Won, the race.
>>
>rickybobbypilled
>>
Japan has been largely absent on the world stage until the early 20th century.
>>
>>10839018
Honestly, there'd still be a good number of US forces with just the islands. The overseas bases in Japan, Guam, and Reunion would still be there. NYC still has some ships and a carrier. Not to mention that US Indo-Pacific Naval command would be basically untouched and primed in Hawaii. Like it depends on what's stationed where and what's out to sea at the time, but that'd still.
>>
>>10840257
this
>>
>>10841327
>>10839018
You wouldn't be able to sustain them anyways, even basic commodities like food and fuel would be lacking
>>
>>10840242
Even if the UK was no longer a democratic country and its leaders went to invade ireland in "Total War style" with all the destruction that this will generate in a even post apo world, ireland will have the support of the rest of the european union and the USA. The UK will lose the confidence of all the countries in the world. The UK is already the leading country without Ireland, then no the game is not worth the candle.
Sorry for my shit english.
>>
C A P I T A L O F F R A N C E
>>
>>10842858
>rest of the EU and the US
You mean the British client states?
I doubt it'd be "total war."
I think the British government would just move in and say the UK now means Britain and Ireland again, not Britain and Northern Ireland.
This is not the time for war. This is the time for potatoes. The UK will need Ireland's farmlands.
>>
>>10827598
I have never understood why Greenland isn't considered a continent itself unlike Australia
>>
>>10842960
Because it's right next to the Canadian arctic archipelago and less than a third the size of Australia.
>>
>>10842960
Its not as big as it looks, its 1/4th of the size of australia
>>
File: d71.jpg (113 KB, 858x972)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>10842950
>This is not the time for war. This is the time for potatoes. The UK will need Ireland's farmlands.
>This is the time for potatoes.

Yes ... yes master ...
>>
>>10827598
OP, do you have the template for this map? I want to add in some isthmuses (isthmusi?) to mix things up.
>>
>>10842990
It's alright Patrick. You can be British too, brother. We'll let you help us colonize the arctic.
Now get back to growing me some potatoes.
>>
File: Autistic screeching.jpg (71 KB, 403x394)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>10839630
>>
File: cry.jpg (50 KB, 728x678)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>10843008
>We'll let you help us colonize the arctic.

Oh no I know you! You will only leave me the mountains and the hills to colonize and I will spend my whole life paying back my boat ticket!
>>
>>10836476
So if something is bigger than Greenland that doesn't counts an island?
>>
>>10829058
Ausfag here. We own all the coal. Live as kings as the rest of the worlds infrastructure falls apart
>>
>>10843187
Sorry but in this scenario you are a continent. Only Tasmania remain.
>>
>>10827600
this
or japan
>>
>>10842999
I just searched island world map and this was one of the results
>>
>>10839630
>no argument
>"s-s-seething"
>>
Mediterranean islands
>>
>>10827598
St helena

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.