[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


>OH N-
>>
>>10517781
Imagine if Northern Europeans still had the balls to remove subverters. Particularly Med subverters.
Hopefully they will find them and they can return to their pagan roots.
>>
>>10517781
>Fuck your ancient religion and way of life that you have lived by for thousands of years. You WILL convert to my Jewish religion or based Charlemagne will kill you, vile heathens. Now bow your cuck heads and pray to your new Jewish God.
>>
>>10517792
>and they can return to their pagan roots.
There is nothing to return too. The only pagan traditions that are still alive today are:
>Various sects of Hinduism, that are not Monotheistic.
>Buddhism mixed with Hindu Traditions.
>Buddhism mixed with Chinese Folk Traditions.
>Buddhism mixed with Shinto
>Shinto
>Taoism.
>African Folk Traditions that are not mixed with Christianity.
>South American Folk Traditions that are not mixed with Christianity.
>>
>>10517781
>*CRICKETS*
>>
>>10517808
Didn't the church despise and condemn jews for centuries?
>>
>>10517808
>>10517862
Never understood how Atheists (and Pagan Larpers) can see Jews saying:
>Christians are Nazis
>Christians supported Hitler
>Christians persecuted Jews with Pogroms
>Christians accused us of Blood Libel
>Christians kick us out of their countries all the time
>Christian Bible in inherently antisemitic
And turn around and say, “Christians are just Jewish cucks. Like seriously Jews literally lived better and peaceful lives under Muslims and Pagans, according to the Jews themselves.

That should raise a red flag for them, but it doesn’t.
>>
>>10517836
American Protestantism is a form of Paganism if we use your definition.
Paganism is unmolested folk culture.
Scandinavia needs to regain its pagan spirit when it comes to fighting and racial animus.
>>
File: 1570497148686.jpg (60 KB, 720x458)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>10517919
It's easy: we don't base our entire worldview around what Jews think.
>>
>>10517919
Yet when Nazi Germany tried to fight Jewish domination, the Christian nations of the world all joined hands with Godless Communists who were actively genociding Christians to fight this threat. Today the most devout Christian country in the West, America, is Israel's staunchest ally. Christian Zionism is massively popular and spreading throughout the world thanks to evangelicals. Many Christians today refer to European civilization as "Judeo-Christian." All this domination was made possible in the first place when the Medieval Catholic Church barred Christians from participating in lending, banking and usury, but for some reason allowed Jews to partake in those activities, granting them complete financial domination.

>Christian Bible in inherently antisemitic
If it were inherently anti-Semitic it would be impossible for Christian Zionism to exist. Regardless, Jews only have a problem with WHITE Christians, as they have a problem with white people of any religion. The religion of Christianity itself is irrelevant to them, and actually beneficial given the sea of Christian lackeys that worship the Jews as God's Chosen.
>>
>>10518081

I wouldnt call USA Christan.
Christian in name only.
But Money runs the game.
>>
>>10517919
I never understood how Christians can read the Bible, see exactly what Jews want, and then turn around and scratch and be amazed when Jews do... exactly what they said they were going to do. The tiger told you it was going to lie to you so it could eat you, and then you get all shocked and offended when it lies to you and tries to eat you.
>>
>>10518019
>Paganism is unmolested folk culture.
Scandinavians Scandinavians lost their folk culture then.
>Scandinavia needs to regain its pagan spirit when it comes to fighting and racial animus.
They are protestants, and therefore already Pagan like you told me
>>
>>10518081
If the Bible were inherently Anti-Semitic it wouldn't say that all languages descend from fucking Hebrew, which is the language Adam spoke in the Garden of Eden, yet here we are.
>>
>>10518134
No they didn’t they still eat fish and still do very moronic things like invite non-Scandinavian foreigners in then pretend its fine because Scandinavian means nothing which can’t be learned.
>therefore already pagan
Which is why I said Americans.
And also specifically mentioned pagan in regards to their martial and ethnic spirit.
They are very globalist and pacifist when it comes to their religious views.
These are very damaging things that mentally disabled Scandinavians believe, the worst part is they don’t even believe in god so they lack even the positives of such retardation.
>>
>>10518068
>Jews: CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL!
>Neopagans: WE AGREE WITH YOU!
That’s what you sound like.

>>10518081
>American Protestantism.

>>10518111
>Jesus: Jews are the Children of the Devil. They are the Synagogue of Satan.
The “Christians” are Protestants that look to Jews as their only source of historical legitimacy. I hear some trying to shill the Mishnah to “better understand the New Testament” now.

>>10518135
>If the Bible were inherently Anti-Semitic it wouldn't say that all languages descend from fucking Hebrew, which is the language Adam spoke in the Garden of Eden
Bible doesn’t make that claim.
>>
>>10518135

The bible is not a monolith.
It's a collection of various books, written at different time periods.

Really, Christianity is the New Testament, which looking closely, essentially contains a different God than the one from the old Testament.

The New Testament is regularely critical of Jews, and praising of the Goyim.

In fact this is why the Jews hated "Jesus". Because he created a religion for the Goyim, the heighest of apostasy for Jews who believe their God is for them only.

This is why Jews hate Christians the most, not even Pagans. Christians took Judaism, and made it about love and cosmopolitanism, they messed with the Jewish religion which was blood based, Jewish only, tribalistic.
>>
>>10518135
If christianity were inherently anti-semetic it would have gotten rid of jews permanently at the height of their power, instead they chose to focus on Pagans, what does that tell you about christianity's role?
>>
>>10518172
>Christians took Judaism, and made it about love and cosmopolitanism

And thats the problem, what kind of man is produced by "love and cosmopolitanism"? The s o y boy bugman of today.
>>
>>10518165
>No they didn’t they still eat fish and still do very moronic things like invite non-Scandinavian foreigners in then pretend its fine because Scandinavian means nothing which can’t be learned.
The Neopagans of Scandinavia are all anti-racists leftists that are pro-lgbt.
>>
>>10518170
>>10518172
>i have never read the bible
It shows. Read Augustine, read about the Tower of Babel, etc etc etc. You won't, of course.
>>
>>10518192
>The s o y boy bugman of today.
>The stereo typical atheists and Neopagans that push anti-White and anti-Christian agenda.
Conflict and logic
>>
>>10518197
No they aren't lmfao. That is a fantastic description of Christianity in Scandinavia, however, what with the whole state churches openly importing Somalis thing and all.
>>
>>10518192

Christianity falls under the same era of religion as Buddhism. It is a religion that was created by educated & wealthy people, who wanted peace, not war.

In contrast, Judaism & Islam are tribalistic religions, by people that want to murder their neighbors and want a religion to legitimate these acts.

IMHO, violence & ignorance does not make a religion or people superior.

Christianity & Buddhism are ideal religions, in a world ruled by advanced homogeneous races.

Christianity = Rome/European.
Buddhism = Asia.
Judaism & Islam = Semitic people.
Shamanism/Voodoo = Negroid.

You can see, the more brutish a culture, the more shit its religion.
>>
>>10518202
I read the Tower of Babel. There is no claim that before that event everyone spoke Hebrew. I can guarantee you 100% that if Moses himself was given a modern Hebrew Bible right now, he would not be able to read it.
>>
>>10518215
Lutheranism
>>
>>10518209
>literally a white people ethnoreligion
>antiwhite
Do you actually read the poz that you type, or does it just sort of flow of you, like the pus does out of your neo-vagina?
>>
>>10518197
>The Neopagans of Scandinavia are all anti-racists leftists that are pro-lgbt.

Only because christians introduced immigrants into their environment.
>>
>>10518222
Again, you haven't read your Augustine. Augustine demonstrates that Hebrew has to have been the first language, as all Pre-Babel speech is in Hebrew, with numerous names and phrases spoken verbatim being in Hebrew. The only way you can argue against this is if you're saying that the Torah is wrong.
>>
By the way, I respect Paganism, but going back to worshipping invented Gods or trees/rocks, is not going to work in 2021. At same time, Christianity is having problems too.

Read Nietzsche.
He talked about the dilemma of modern White man. The only path forward is beyond religion (if you do not choose the Nihilistic Buddhist path), and to forge new morals.

The only thing that's holding civilisation back is the brown people and blacks, who are still attached to brutish religions (Islam, Voodoo, etc). And dumb Whites go to these religions if they are influencable.
>>
>>10518197
It is because their “neopaganism” is attention seeking and sensationalist.
Varg or Breivik is closer to what the ideal Scandinavia man is mentally when it comes to ethnic determination
Varg especially
>mostly schizo
>mostly correct
>blonde-nat
>mostly violent toward anti-tribal cucks
>>
>>10518209
>Conflict and logic
Its called consequences for dumbfuck idealism.

>>10518220
Your "peace" is just war by another means, instead of combat being the selective mechanism by which men prove their quality, it becomes obedience to god, being a social butterfly, and developing a physical body which will likely not be tested in a fight to the death.

The social peace of christianity and religions of peace select for a particular kind of man that over time becomes more and more like a bugman due to never testing himself in war, or if he is called to war, developing more and more technologies that make fighting easier.

Suicide Note by Mitchell Heisman explains how abrahamic idealism is the greatest technology known to man and how it begins a trend of developing more and more technologies which make masculinity obsolete.
>>
>>10518179
>christians dont address this
Yeah, i wonder why.
>>
>>10518237
More like you don’t look at what those modern Neopagans actually do. The Icelandic pagan official temples are notoriously pro LGBT
>>
>>10518276
Morality comes from surviving group conflict.
>Another ethnic struggle for the books, what have we learned?
That is the origin of morals.
Whites have been too far removed from this conflict for too long.
The only problem is they are losing control of their arsenals which will put them at a tremendous disadvantage.
Only whites are capable of overcoming such a deficit I think.
Such a shame the trannies won’t be around to see the white victory over a technologically superior force.
Not sure if it would be white strength and intelligence or brown ineptitude that decides the war.
Not even sure whites will win lel.
>>
>>10518220
Tribalism is good though. Caring for your people and your race/blood is the only thing that is important in the world, not gay cosmopolitan shit where you think about philosophy while your race is getting erased out of existence. That's inherently what Christianity is about, teaching people to sacrifice the here and now for the sake of the afterlife. That's why Jews have been so succesful because they look out for their own at the expense of all others, while Christians are just cucks and dupes.

Buddhism is also a weak religion, that's why it got chased out of India by Hindus, and then in China by Confucianists and Commies.
>>
>>10518310
Do neopagans control the Icelandic states? Or Christians?

If christians are allowing this to exist, arent they complicit in enabling LGBT by proxy?
>>
>>10518310
As opposed to being anti-cucked and getting mass arrested and probably having worse things done to them than what medieval Christians did?
>>
>>10518254
I’m Orthodox. I am well aware that Blessed Augustine wrote many things that were contradictory to the Faith. Unfortunately many of his stuff justified the Latins and later the Protestants to fall deeper into heresy.
>>
>>10518292
>Its called consequences for dumbfuck idealism.
Your best allies in your fight against the Cross are the Leftists?
>>
>>10518179
>>10518322
Conflict in logic here. Neopagans can’t make up their mind on what to criticize Christians for. You blame them for being merciful, and then you blame them again for not being merciful. You’re like a typical woman, you just don’t know what you want.
>>
>>10518319

I don't think you're pinpointing the problem correctly with Western civilisation by blaming Christanity or Buddhism though, and naively thinking that bringing back old Gods will save the West.

80% of German Waffen SS were god fearing Catholics (10% protestants), that didn't prevent them from being hardcore warriors.

The fundamental problem is rather American neoliberalism and the multiracial society forced by capitalism ("every labor is the same") and Jews.

You can bring back Paganism all you want. It won't fix the racial situation, you'll just be larping.

As Oswald Spengler & Nietzsche surmised, the rot in the West goes back much farther.
>>
>>10518327
>As opposed to being anti-cucked and getting mass arrested and probably having worse things done to them
That is unironically what will happen to us when the Jews take over and combine Hinduism, Buddahism and New Age though their Noahisism.
>>
>>10518388
>80% of German Waffen SS were god fearing Catholics (10% protestants)
So they had been recruted mostly in Southern Germany ?
>>
>>10518344
The cross is leftist by imposing the technology of the 10 commandments.

Despite what >>10518172 said, christians still followed the 10 commandments and implemented them in their social order, domesticating men as a result and reducing their lethal qualities, qualities that keep men grounded in reality instead of developing retarded idealistic dreams of peace and paradise which are just signs of a tired old soul who lacks the vitality to fight.
>>
File: 1586029344699.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>10517841
>>
>>10518388
>German Waffen SS
You brought up the worst example to cite your point because the Waffen SS had a strong Neo-Pagan influence running through its organization and Himmler wanted to bring back Germanic Paganism. Read about his religious beliefs. The Waffen SS fought so hard because Himmler sought to downplay the influence of Christianity and promote a warrior spirit, while the Wehrmacht was filled with more regular German Christians who were not as committed to the war effort.
>>
>>10518179
>What's worse, banks or the fuckers with axes who burned Paris?
>>
>>10518435
Well given what were seeing today, i think its clear that its the former.
>>
>>10518292
Christianity only correlates with development in Europe and former European colonies.
>>
How does this make you feel pagan boy ?
>>
>>10518276
>trees/rocks
Ironically this is actually closer to Abrahamics, who worship books and crosses as inherently magical entities. You don't seriously think Donar WAS the oak, right? Like, you're not dumb enough to take literal Jewish propaganda seriously, right?
>>
>>10518464
haha BASED son of israel BTFOing stupid euro-

OH NO NO NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAHWEH SAVE ME!
>>
>>10518475
Kek.
This is the inherent mindset behind Christian "martyrdom". Go into a country, act as outrageously and offensively as you can in hopes of provoking them into violence against you, and then when you do, play the good guy and be like "OH NO THE HEATHEN SAVAGES ARE ATTACKING ME LORD HELP ME AHHHH THIS IS JUST LIKE JESUS!!!"
>>
>>10518461
It has domesticated European man the most because of their average intelligence.
>>
>>10518433

The neo-pagan stuff in NS Germany is vastly exagerratd by history channel types. Reality is Germany was 99% Christian and in fact, one of the most believing countries in Europe. Many Nazis were die hard Christians, also very antisemitic.

If I remember correctly the statistic, among rank & file SS, 80% Catholic, 10% Protestant, and the rest "Gottglaubig" ("believing in an entity") with the true Pagans being a small minority.

The thing in the SS though is that it was A-RELIGIOUS organisation which FORBID intolerance of faith. You would get kicked out of the SS if you insulted a comrade who was Pagan or Catholic. The highest matter was blood. Everyone was a brother based on GENETICS. That was the bond. Not your beliefs.

And Atheism on the other hand was illegal in SS.
>>
>>10518418
>The cross is leftist by imposing the technology of the 10 commandments.
Outside of the ones that instruct you to worship God, let’s review some of the ones that cover Morality:
> honor your father and mother
> do not murder
> do not commit adultery (by extension don’t be a faggot)
> do not steal
> do not bear false witness on your neighbor
> do not covet your neighbor
Now remind me again, what’s wrong with this?
>>
>>10518496
NatSoc Germany was Christian because the National Socialist party was in power for only 12 years, and six of those years were spent in war when it couldn't afford to antagonize the Christian population. Look up Kirchenkampf. Ultimately the National Socialists would have done away with both Protestant and Catholic Christianity because those churches kept opposing state control, but what would have replaced them was a matter of debate between NatSocs. Himmler and Alfred Rosenberg wanted Germanic paganism, while other NatSoc leaders like Hitler and Goering were not as interested in reviving Paganism.

Regardless though the NatSocs placed the greatest importance on blood and racial purity like you said, not on religion or Christianity. They suppressed Christian organizations that promoted religion over the state. They were in constant conflict with the Catholic Church. Their ideology was ultimately incompatible with Christianity and they knew it. Especially in the Waffen SS.
>>
>>10518512
Whats wrong with them is that they are commandments and laws instead of being patterns of behavior.

If you are stupid enough to get your shit stolen from then the responsibility is on you, and not the thief. Abrahamic law guilts the offender instead of shaming the victim.

By turning the responsibility on "offenders" it prevents the dionysian expressions of masculine dominance from taking place and in return the healthy immunity built by people who defend themselves from such expressions.

In essence, by curing the "disease" of theft you desensitize people to theft instead of allowing it to be settled without laws or the state.
>>
>>10518542
The nigga that got on his knees and spreaded his butthole to the chatolic church was franco
>>
>>10518493
Above average intelligence correlated with domestication. Asians are so smart they didn’t need abrahamism to domesticate themselves.
>>
>>10518542

I think you mistake "not wanting the Vatican in your state matters", which had been a problem in Germany since First Reich and which Hitler peacefully resolved with Vatican with Reich Concordat (where Vatican was happy to cooperate), and an Anti Christian philosophy.

The idea that the Reich was anti-Christian is nonsense peddled by non authoritative sources such as Hitler's table talks.

I believe the ideology of the SS & the Nazi State are one and the same, and that is to be SECULAR. They do not want to force the German citizen to believe in anything he doesn't want to believe in. The most important is the racial purity and things such as eugenics, the economy, etc.

I just find this modern History Channel idea that Nazis were anti-Christians, and that Christianity is incongruent with antisemitism, to be absolutely laughable.

Many of the most DIE HARD Nazis were believing Christians, they truly believed that Jews are the enemy of God.

There is a reason why in all the crusades in the middle ages, the Jews along the Rhine were the first communtiies to be liquidated.

Christianity, when expunged of the semitic influence, is a solid Aryan religion.
>>
>>10518565
>Whats wrong with them is that they are commandments and laws instead of being patterns of behavior.
Their commandments, because they SHOULD be the normal patterns of behavior for humans.

>If you are stupid enough to get your shit stolen from then the responsibility is on you, and not the thief.
So what you’re saying is that it’s OK to steal other peoples property, as long as you don’t get caught and punished? This is why Christians say atheist don’t have morals.
>>
>>10518575
Asians allegedly have the highest IQ in the world. Yet they're one of the most cucked people on earth. Something doesn't add up 2bh. Maybe the inteligent ones are the ones cucking the whole lot of them. Idk.
>>
>>10518579
>Christianity, when expunged of the semitic influence, is a solid Aryan religion.
Christianity got us usury, and jewish banking dominance. Don't forget.
>>
>>10518579
The entire Reich itself was not anti-Christian. But I think it's undeniable there were very influential people in the Reich that harbored a dislike of traditional Christianity, including Hitler. I think virtually all NatSoc leaders would have preferred a new Christianity purified of Semitic influence like you said, which is why they tried to set up Positive Christianity. But this effort failed because the Protestants and Catholics saw it for what it was, an attempt to replace normal Christianity with a new version of Christianity.

At the end of the day, when you purify Christianity of its Semitic influence, you end up with basically a new Abrahamic religion on the level of Mormonism or Islam, since you'll have to basically reject the entire Old Testament. That's what Positive Christianity did, and that's why the Catholics and Protestants were so mad about it.
>>
>>10518580
>So what you’re saying is that it’s OK to steal other peoples property, as long as you don’t get caught and punished? This is why Christians say atheist don’t have morals.

Yes, and if you're too weak to defend your life then you should be killed off, whats funny is christians had no problem applying this logic hypocritically to pagans.

If it was one pagan tribe conquering another, it would be one thing, but when its christianity, it doesnt take responsibility for its conquest because it wants to pretend its peaceful after its conquest, hypocrisy at its finest.
>>
>>10518580
>>10518616
Might is right is a value christians apply selectively instead of consistently, when people employ might within their societies they are punished, but when its done for the sake of spreading the faith it is fine.

Christianity is twofaced, peaceful when it achieves victory and warlike when it wants to conquer.
>>
>>10518626
>>10518616
This. Well put.
>>
>>10518616
>>10518626
>Yes, and if you're too weak to defend your life then you should be killed off
Are you... aware of what you are saying?
>whats funny is christians had no problem applying this logic hypocritically to pagans.
Ignoring the facts that some selective Christians violated the tenants of their own religion to be hypocrites, those Christians literally followed exactly of what you desire then. This “Christians” killed off the pagans that were too weak to live.
>>
File: 1611366936850.png (208 KB, 851x809)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>10518170
>My thoughts, feelings and opinions are able to exist independent of what Jews think.
>"SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU AGREE WITH THE JEWS??!?"
This is how the mind of a Christian functions. Regardless if it is a pro-zionist boomer or an anti-semitic zoomer, they both raise the Jews up to supernatural, Godly status. The only humans who are able to formulate their own sentiments are Jews, and gentiles can only react to an already existing Jewish sentiment, either by agreeing or disagreeing.

I know Christians will never be able to see how truly mentally ill this is, but hopefully normal people reading this thread can.
>>
>>10518688
I see that you are not getting it. Your (((enemies))) consider us Christians as their true worse enemies.... worse than (You), and they are perfectly fine with using (You) to destroy us.

“A Man Is Judged By The Quality Of His Enemies” indeed...
>>
>>10518608

Again, I repeat, Hitler & Nazis only had problem because the Vatican had control in Germany. And also because the Church was not unanimously on board with the antisemitism.

But traditionally, both the Protestant & Catholics are antisemitic. It is just because the Jew has infiltrated Christianity, that there is a moral decline.

There is an infinite number of quotes by Hitler and others quoting Christianity & God. IMHO Hitler was a true Christian in the lineage of Luther, who also wanted Jews annihilated.

Again, the Prussian Christian is the anti-thesis of the Jew. 99% of classic German Prussian virtues come from the Christan work ethic.
>>
>>10518707
One of the most christian nations, the US donates billions to Israel yearly. Literally financing sionism, no need to mention engaging in wars for them, sending the goyim to die for the sionists. Top Nazi values there.
>>
>>10518707
No, it's you who are not getting it.

>Your (((enemies))) consider us Christians as their true worse enemies
I don't care.
>and they are perfectly fine with using (You) to destroy us
I am not being used by anyone, because my sentiments towards Christianity are my own.
>>
>>10518418
>qualities that keep men grounded in reality instead of developing retarded idealistic dreams of peace and paradise which are just signs of a tired old soul who lacks the vitality to fight.
Or just maybe after ww2 we saw how bad modern wars can get and with the rise of nuclear weapons war became very unlikely and most men decided they don’t want to be in the military for something that isn’t going to happen
>>
>>10518707
>I see that you are not getting it. Your (((enemies))) consider us Christians as their true worse enemies.... worse than (You), and they are perfectly fine with using (You) to destroy us.

Pretty sure Jews hate Neo-Nazis and Far-rRght Pagans WAY more than your run of the mill Christian in America who worships Israel.
>>
>>10518464
>>10518475
Honest question, what did he think would happen?
>>
>>10518725

USA is no longer true Christian nation.
All these pro Zio people belong in weird protestant denominations like mega churches that are de facto no longer real Christianity.

Real Christianity are traditional currents such as Catholic, Lutheran, etc.
>>
>>10518764
When you take away pro-Zionists, liberal Christians, LGBT Christians, boomer Christians, cuckservative Christians, you are left with almost nothing in the religion. There are almost no trad Christians left. You may as well just start over with a fresh slate, a new religion that isn't infected by Jewish influence.
>>
>>10518764
>it was not real christianism
lmao
>>
>>10518780
>>10518807
I’m tired of this meme.
>>
>>10518780

You think larping paganism (which btw was just kickstarted by a Jew sponsored show like Vikings) is not "infected by Jewish influence"?

Jewish influence = capitalism & consumerism.
If you want to oppose Jewish influence, stop buying an Iphone every year, try to not use Google services, live a simple life, etc.

Very difficult to really not support the Jews in the modern West. We live in THEIR game right now. Even when you buy food in the US, there's so called Kosher tax. You get fucked by them everywhere.
>>
>>10518848
The point is that if you establish a new religion it can be whatever you want. The central focus can be on race and racial purity rather than God and Semitic mythology. Anyone who bases their faith off Christian scripture will always have to deal with theological issues regarding Christianity's universalist message, which can easily lead to race-mixing and equality as you have seen in today's world.
>>
As a jew you have no ideea how entertaining these threads seeing all these retards shitting on their culture because “da joooz” I’m quite possibly one of the biggest fuck ups in history yet these people think I’m some comic book villain lel.
>>
>>10518807
kek
>>
>>10518950
It's not about small jews like you, in the big scheme of things you're pretty much goyim to the real jews in power.
>>
>>10519035
If we are not important why did hitler kill even the rural Jews ?
>>
>>10519056
I've never talked to hitler myself 2bh. But iirc he initially wanted to just deport them. Later on he decided to genocide them when he knew he was going to lose the war, or so I've heard.
>>
>>10518950

"A Jew without financial power is not a Jew" - Jews.
>>
>>10518081
>Interns and massacres white Christians
>Aggressively invades and commits atrocities in white Christian countries
>Openly condemn and ridicule Christianity throughout the entire regime
>”Why did white Christians fight the Nazis?”
>>
>>10519076
Tbh I really think deep down he knew simply deporting so many wouldn’t have worked out, there was no place and it would’ve been a logistical nightmare
>>10519094
That’s what I think but it’s funny to see schizos calling me their mortal enemy
>>
>>10519152
>That’s what I think but it’s funny to see schizos calling me their mortal enemy
I can imagine, I'm an antisemite myself but I find the whole thing funy some time. To me if you're a jew but don't do the whole subverting, propaganda and the whole thing you're pretty much innocent to me then.
>>
>>10517808
Yes.
>>
>>10518677
>This “Christians” killed off the pagans that were too weak to live.

Yes but they did it while pretending to be peaceful.

You dont get it do you?

Pagans dont pretend to be peaceful after their conquests, they are honest about their victories and dont pretend to be peaceful after them.

Christians pretend to be peaceful as a psychological operation despite them claiming to be consistent and non-hypocritical.

If christians are going to value something for its PRAGMATIC effect in reality, then this undermines everything they stand for, because it means they do value and are involved in the material world.
>>
>>10517808
Take your meds
>>
>>10517808
Based
>>10520558
Take your nords
>>
>>10520571
Not if they take me first :DDDDDD
>>
>>10518019
>being so full of søy you worship Marvel characters
>>
Damn didn’t expect this thread to get so active
>>
>Skyrim LARPers ITT

oh nononono

>>10518081
>>10518170
Take your meds and go back to /pol/
>>
>>10518192
>>10518220
>>10518172
>>10518418
Medicine. Now.
>>
>>10517781
>NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN OAKARINO FOR THOR LIKE IN MY FAVORITE MOVIES NOOOOOOO
>>
>>10517808
>jew
JEWS

JEWS

DAAAA JOOOOOOS

DA SCAWY SCAWY vewy vewy SCARY JEWEWWWWWSS

MOMMY MOMMY DRUMPFY TOO
SAVE ME FROM THE SCARY JOO

JEWS
>JEWS
JEWISH
>JEW
JOOOO
>JOO

EVERYTHING IS DA JOPS

DA JOOOOOOS

EVERYONE IS JOO
>Am I Jewish too?

DA JOOOOS DA SCAWY SCAWY vewy SCARY JEWEWWSSSSSSSSS o 1983!-/ A

>A a JOO weiow 0)-“3?$

JEWS JEWS TRANNY BLACK PERSON? SCARY JOOOOS TRANNY ONIONS ONIONS söi EBUGS MEDS MEDS JEWS JEWS JOOOOOOS WHITE BASED BASED CHUG WOJAK PEPE CRINGE BASED POZZED POZZED SOI JOOS DAYJEKANWOAN JEWS

DA
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.