[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: canaanites.jpg (181 KB, 1280x720)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>study ancient history
>learn of sumerians, akkadians, assyrians, babylonians, egyptians, chetites, phoenicians, phillistines, izraelites

>encounter christian
>all he talks about in ancient history is some amalekites or canaanites

So if i get it right biblical """"history"""" is basically some irrelevant few thousand head tribes in ancient izrael fighting over power.

Then how come that half this board spends years of their life dedicated to studying that? And even better the same people will tell you studying asian history is irrelevant. Shouldn't these people be educated? Or is christian education inherently ignorant and ideological? (stupid question i know but since ppl here went through it i hope they will give the other pov)
>>
>>10517163
Christians tend to shy away from studying pre-Israelite cultures because such an investigation evidently reveals how much of their own theology is a byproduct of syncretism.
>>
>>10517163
What is relevant regarding asian history?

>They build big wall to stop the mongols, the wall didn't work
>>
>>10517163
>sumerians, akkadians, assyrians, babylonians, egyptians, chetites, phoenicians, phillistines,

But the bible mentions them all except maybe not Sumerians
>>
>>10517509
The fact that this fun fact for literal 5 year olds is the only thing you know about continent with half of the world's population doesn't mean its the only thing that happened there. It just means you are dumb.
>>
>>10517629
No, it means I don't really care. I watched a couple youtube videos, it isn't something that interests me that much. Asians way of life and how they became so despicable today disgusts me.
>>
>>10517662
Yes, you refuse to learn, that is the definition of stupidity. Anyone can not know things, refusing to learn them is what separates apes from men.
>>
>>10517700
No, I just choose what I put in my mind and body. I also choose what comes out of my mouth. Asians don't discern good things and eat bats, dogs, and gutter oil.
>>
File: 1598581546394.png (84 KB, 394x600)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>10517163
Jews were always pretty backwater and irrelevant so their concerns were mostly other backwater and irrelevant tribes that surrounded them. They only achieved global relevance by creating a merchant culture and then spreading throughout Europe while pretending to be European whenever it's convenient.

Pic-related is basically the extent of "Jewish power". This is what zionists shlick their beans over.
>>
>>10517163
>chetites

Who ?
>>
>>10517813
How can you be so full of shit?
>>
>>10517813
Don’t know why you hate on merchants so much when Europeans like the English and Dutch have been the most enthusiastic merchants in the world, establishing the most greedy merchant corporations like the East India Company. Being a greedy merchant race is what made Europeans so rich.
>>
>>10518256
jews were invaders, they did not create this, they took it over, genociding the population of the oldest city on earth
>>
>>10517163
>christian ""education""
>>
>>10518256
The closest populations to Neolithic Levantines are Yemenis, North Africans and Saudis. The closest population to Metal Age Levantines are Yemenis and Samaritans.

Jews have no claim to them.
>>
>>10518455
>Metal Age

Is that term a thing in anglo education?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.