[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: whg.jpg (222 KB, 1280x720)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
Aurignacians and Gravettians were very tall but WHG were manlets. What happened?
>>
>>10514904
It was explained to me by my professor that being shorter allows their extremedies to be closer to their body. Which slows or prevents frostbite. This is beneficial for obvious reasons. I.e. europe having colder climate than places like africa or the middle east.
>>
>>10514904
WHG may or may not have been "genetically" shorter than UP Euros but it was still "genetically" taller than ENF.

ENF caused a continent-wide dip in height until it was brought up again by steppe herders.
>>
>>10514963
I think it was mostly due to the diet in that case, no? Farmers had shit nutrition compared to hunter gatherers.
>>
>>10514904
Making it easier for eurangatangs to pick berries and fug their cro-magnon wives?
>>
By the way, it's interesting to note that Villabruna was said to have the bodily dimensions of North Africans, i.e. somewhere between Euros and Sub-Saharans. Modern Euros as you may know are rather neotenized, but simultaneously more distant from the WHG-ANE cline but also Basal Eurasian-admixed. Does this mean that Basal Eurasian were more neotenized than WHG? I doubt it. Neolithic-Iron Age Euros must have selected heavily for neotenization.
>>
>>10514947
That's a shit explanation considering that northern europeans were always taller than their southern counterparts even in ancient times as documented by the ancient greeks and romans etc
>>
>>10514976
That's why I said genetically twice. I don't know whether UP Euros were only diet-influenced compared to WHG, but WHG was definitely "genetically" taller than ENF.
>>
>>10515019
>Europeans are neotinized
Pic related, 17 year old European-descended girl.
>>
>>10515019
>Modern Euros as you may know are rather neotenized
lmao absolutely not, they get aging-mogged hard by Asians, especially when it comes to comparing the women
>>
This is a 41 year old Taiwanese Chinese woman.
>>
>>10515042
Europeans can only maintain youthful appearance if they remain out of the sun. Right now trying to look like a brown person is highly fashionable to most white people so they stay in the sun to get deep tans and as a result age terribly.
>>
>>10515067
It doesn’t really matter if they stay in the sun or not. Also, Asians can tan and it doesn’t really matter.
>>
>>10515042
Modern Euros have shorter limbs and a long torso, but not as extreme as in East Asians.

Villabruna was basically Conor McGregor here who has unusually long gorilla arms.
>>
>>10515058
You completely missed the point with your strange biases.
>>
>>10515091
>muh assume x, then y
>what do you mean x is a bad assumption!!!! Waaaa!!!!

Kys
>>
>>10515083
That’s not a thing. McGregor is just some freak. It happens.
>>
>>10514947
Yet large animals have reduced surface area compared to volume for favourable heat exchange.

Also hot climate people are manlets.
>>
File: 1502800845353.jpg (205 KB, 641x700)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>10515093
Stop replying to me, you teenager. East Asian selection has nothing to do with Euros at different stages of their development.
>>10515099
It's straight from the Villabruna morphological study where they compare body dimensions of other races. I mean I don't know what to tell, limb and torso length varies between races. Sub-Saharan Africans have the longest limbs.

>Scientists are investigating what may be the oldest identified race war 13,000 years after it raged on the fringes of the Sahara.
>Parallel research over recent years has also been shedding new light as to who, in ethnic and racial terms, these victims were.
>Work carried out at Liverpool John Moores University, the University of Alaska and New Orleans’ Tulane University indicates that they were part of the general sub-Saharan originating population – the ancestors of modern Black Africans.
>The identity of their killers is however less easy to determine. But it is conceivable that they were people from a totally different racial and ethnic group – part of a North African/ Levantine/European people who lived around much of the Mediterranean Basin.
>The two groups – although both part of our species, Homo sapiens – would have looked quite different from each other and were also almost certainly different culturally and linguistically. The sub-Saharan originating group had long limbs, relatively short torsos and projecting upper and lower jaws along with rounded foreheads and broad noses, while the North African/Levantine/European originating group had shorter limbs, longer torsos and flatter faces. Both groups were very muscular and strongly built.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/saharan-remains-may-be-evidence-of-first-race-war-13000-years-ago-9603632.html
>>
>>10515136
It’s from his Eurangutan genes.
>>
Behold, an ancient blond-redhead specimen.
>>
Why was this thread swamped by third worlders all of a sudden who can't discuss things logically? Is it true that we should never talk to third worlders, and should just seek to create conditions where we are as separate as humanly possible?
>>
>>10514904
They all started eating tendies
>>
>>10515042
Anyone can cherry pick
>>
File: 1614045663053.jpg (118 KB, 1024x1024)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Europeans are the result of selecting for hyper feminine women ehich also resulted in the male offspring looking like femininzed twinks. Same selection process for height.
>>
>>10515855
A man with taste I see.
>>
File: 1606847712158.png (632 KB, 1352x1116)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>
>>10515136
>54 bodies
>large scale conflict
>no evidence of the attacker
>must be the ebil' whiteys
yeah, fuck off

>>10515855
>hyper feminine women
>see how nordic women look
>hyper feminine
>>
>>10516075
E1b1b murdering E1b1a and E2.
>>
>>10515023
WHG were genetically taller than any other HG. When it comes to European HG EHG were actually manlets.
It's curious how EHG manlets and CHG turbo manlets produced the tallest people in Bronze Age world.
>>
>>10516075
>must be the ebil' whiteys
>but also ancient Europeans were black, how do you like that racist?
>???
They just can't stop shooting themselves in the foot.
>>
>>10515066
Is this a commercial for Asian plastic surgery and inferiority complex
>>
>>10515076
Kek, based Will Ferrell didn't use makeup and doll himself up like a fag or woman
>>
>>10515136
Just East Africans.
>>
>>10515083
Limb length correlates with nutrition while torso length correlates with genetic disposition for height
>>
>>10515083
McGregor has short arms
>>
>>10516075
>nordic women

They're literally BUILT 4 BBC

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.