[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: usa.gif (14 KB, 390x265)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
Why did it fail?
today is the 20th anniversary of the states merging and becoming independent corporations but it feels like 2032 was just yesterday. It made me wonder what made it fail? I know our lectures tell us that it was the division between the American people getting more toxic and late stage capitalism but what really happened behind the scenes? Especially in 2028?
>>
>>10242554
It never will fail.
>>
Everything must go.
It's sad that right now it looks like America might be on the chopping block, but you can never beat time.
America will live on in my heart regardless.

Plus, it's not over yet. We may still get good populist reform that can save our country.
>>
America was meant to be an oligarchy from the beginning

The founding fathers would have orgasmed if they knew about how efficient oligarchy is now
>>
>>10242554
Insurrectionary syndicalism spread in the workplaces of companies like Amazon. The people were finally able to overcome identity politics and sought to change their material conditions by force. A general strike was called across the U.S. with fast food workers burning their restaurants. After the police fired upon the striking workers what little legitimacy the police had was lost. In an effort to preserve the economy in the destabilized country the corporations employed private police forces as "peace keepers". Those who went with this transition favored wage slavery to starvation. Capitalism was restored with automation and many of the former politicians hold managerial positions in their state corporations.
>>
>>10242593
>sad
Why? I will celebrate the day America falls. Revenge for Dresden Mutt. Gott strafe Amerika! Er strafe es!
>>
>>10242554
Corporatistism but capitalism gets blamed even though america isnt capitalist anymore.
>>
>>10242683
>Why?
Because I'm an American, dumbass.

>Revenge for Dresden
KEK.
you faggots got what you deserved.. Should Nazis ever rise again so will cities like Dresden fall.
>>
>>10242683
Answer me this and answer it honestly:

Do the Nazis deserve to be avenged or are losers meant to be conquered for being weak? Pick one.
>>
>>10242683
>Revenge for Dresden Mutt.
I thought that was bongs

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.