[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mockup.jpg (518 KB, 2560x1440)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
no critique thread so im making my own.
pic rel is a quick and dirty fps shooter main menu mockup i threw together, any crit/thoughts? inspo is the BIOS from my 2009 msi motherboard
>>
The thumbnail was interesting enough to grab my attention, I personally think it's pretty cool.
>>
>>436057
thanks, gonna make a working version in unity soon. customizability wise I'm gonna go with being able to change the background colour, the yellow, and maybe the shade of the grey.
>>
>>435912
Soul
>>
>>435912
if the end product stays in this art style instead of those cookie cutter free models, I'm gonna play it.
>>
>>436058
Read the color values from an easily modifiable text file like an .toml or yml, even a json would work, also make a palette for all of your menus and use that as the default colorscheme make sure you add no odd colors that wouldn't work on the palette and you keep the individual colors below like 10 or so (not counting gradients and shades though keep those at minimum)
>>
>>435912
Caught my eye, not bad
>>
File: unknown.png (113 KB, 1229x695)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>436181
>>436274
>>436275
hi guys, had a busy couple of days. currently just got some time off and I will be posting updates on me putting the settings menu together in untiy soon. i have gambled around with the idea of making the trophy room, the guns, and the party section 3d with the ingame assets, and I am going to make sure it works on different resolutions and scales because the last thing I want is it looking ok on my ultrawide and everything overlaps for everyone else. googling how to make the vertical line snap from center to the top right now, will post another update when I actually get some stuff on the ground. after I finish the main menu getting good movement down is next.
>>
File: DAHMER.png (4.19 MB, 2500x3500)
4.19 MB
4.19 MB PNG
made this no intentions for anything
>>
File: unknown.png (216 KB, 1386x998)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>436274
currently looking into this. i've worked with colour files in the past with android apps, not sure if unity has the same feature.
>>
>>435912
looks interesting. if this is a game in the works I'd like to follow development.
>>
>>436388
I made a discord, it is a first person shooter in the works.

.gg/zGA58NU6nK
>>
File: file.png (54 KB, 816x647)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
from another thread (I'll let it die)

>>436971 gave me some ideas
thanks

now no longer as 'girly',
>>
>>437059
I like my draft better but I guess it's alright.
not particularly incredible but it does the job. gull makes sense in naples.

you didn't really understand line weights yet.
or alignment of objects.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.