[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

I want to make a game out of this

Any ideas for brain storming?
>>
File: 18812167_401.jpg (50 KB, 700x394)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>
File: game title screen.png (1.42 MB, 1280x720)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>
>>433950
mate this is /gd/ - graphic design. but i'd say just make a goat simulator type game, made with unity or unreal or some shit with stock assets where you control a negro that goes around breaking and stealing shit in a small town and you've got dumb meme meters like a semen meter that goes down when you rape npcs or a loot meter and you need to avoid the police but they just let you go when they catch you and you put dumb incel right winger memes and easter eggs in it and it's just a sandbox with vague goals and a bunch of achievement, something like that idk. try to make it good tho
>>
>>433950
- the ability to rape
- the ability to destroy things
just do that first.
>>
>>433950
>that pic on the right
Anon. I need a sauce on that picture and the story. It looks like some crazy Florida man tier stuff.

Anyways if you really want to make a satirical game you have to be funny and at times self aware and in on the joke. I think Team Sneed's Cuckhold Simulator should be a good example of that. The game is a cheap shitpost with some genuinely funny commentary on today's day and age along with some lessons to be learned like not being such a pushover.
>>
>>434007
> dumb incel right winger memes and easter eggs in it
how exactly do you mean that?
just displaying the jpgs?

> I need a sauce on that picture and the story
I do not have any source, sorry. The picture on the right is from germany where a refugee is blocking the road with chairs.

Interesting. researched a bit about the cuckold simulator. It looks funny but also too dark. It should be fun and not on the edge of depressing. At least that is what the first glance of it looks like. How does it teach you to not be a pushover?
>>
File: 2022-08-24 13.18.17.png (359 KB, 807x576)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>433950
>someone saved my /pol/ meme
topkek, btw I downloaded Krita just to make this and it was shit. Yeah fuck Krita.
>>
>>434620
cool, nice to meet the creator of a meme :D

here is an update about the game
https://6306c6db5b54321392928d81--golden-klepon-696da5.netlify.app/

I just want to make something like a ppt prototype before really developing something
>>
>>433950
try blowing your brains out and let me know how it goes.
>>
>>433950
germany is such a fucking fallen country, full of ethnics
>>
>>434679
Pussy mutt afraid of ethnic
>>
>>433950
to restore your health you eat at the nearest Good Goy Slop Shop (formerly Chuck's) where they serve the grossest things imaginable. Try looking up my threads on 4plebs for ideas, they're all "We're opening a restaurant called the Good Goy Slop Shop, what'll be on the menu?"
oh and please make it open source/easily moddable
>>
>>435380
i'll make an ad for the mother-effing bomborrito
>>
File: mother-effing bomborrito.png (3.42 MB, 1920x1080)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB PNG
>>435381
feel free to use however you like
>>
>>435383
I'll update it and make domě more
>>
>>435391
some more**
>>
File: collage.png (1.3 MB, 972x959)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
I am already collecting memes for it that could become levels of the game
>>
>>435602
take your meds retard
>>
>>433950
I always felt like fist fights in games were always underwhelming and unrealistic
>le movie style attacks
>one at a time they come at you even if you're surrounded by a ton of dudes (maybe 2 at most)
I want a game where you can just jump someone like the negros do where you descend on them from all sides, swing wildly and all are hitting someone multiple times from multiple angles and just overwhelm them like those CCTV videos. Just the animalistic aggression is kinda kino and I want a game that lets me do that.
>>
>>433950
You contról the negro. He steals stuff and goes to prison.
>>
>>433951
Re ug s We c me

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.