[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 6 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

Go find another skill ASAP.
Last warning.
>>
Programmer art 2.0.
>>
I'm tired of this doomposting everywhere if you think that a machine can fully replace a human in something so fluid as art you are solely mistaken

Also you can't legally copyright artwork made by a robot, so no big company is ever going to do that
>>
>>433760
DALL-E is only able to generate autistic soulless stemlord-esque images. If this is your niche, then maybe you're fucked. If you have the brain capacity to recognize that this is just lorem ipsum tier art, you're in the clear.
>>
I’ve been using the Discord AI one and I have to say it’s pretty useful. You generate something cool and then just draw over it. If you think about it, composition is just BRUTE FORCING. Move it, move it right. Make it small, make it big. Or just trace over a composition you like. Layout is time consuming unless you’re doing the same ones over and over.
>>
>>433843
>enter ChadJourney
https://blog.vivipic.com/us/midjourney/
The writing is on the wall
I could use this to save SOOOO much on commissioning game art its unreal
$50/month vs $200+ a commission

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.