[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Which career is a more lucrative career for freelancing?

Graphics Design or Programming?
The average developer must earn a lot more than the average designer, but I believe the top giga developers are in the corporate company industry or private data sector (whatever that means).

For just online freelance gigs, which is better?
And which can get me started faster?
>>
>>432250
How much of each do you know?

That's the important bit, programming takes fucking forever to learn, design is more intuition and learning a few tricks.
>>
>graphic design
>freelancing
I hope you like web design haha, learn both desu, front end coding like html / css / javascript isn't that difficult, and if you don't have a good network, those are probably the only jobs you'll find online, enough to build a career out of it
>>
Programming: Pays well, but you're a robot.
Design: Pays decent and you get paid more the faster you can work.
If you're prone to overthinking, doubt, and anxiety, go for programming.
>>
>>432250
programing, obviously. Graphic Design is a joke.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.