[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

It could be over for photo manipulators and graphic designers?
>>
>>431291
Replace or eliminate?
>>
>>431293
replace
>>
File: 1605375827809.jpg (222 KB, 1079x1185)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
THEYRE COMING FOR OUR JOBS GUYS!!!!1!
>>
>>431291
yes but you gotta pay, mini dalle is akin to a drunk photographer
>>
>>431291
No, try telling it to be create a photo of say, mel gibson with a hamburger in one hand picking the lettuce out with the other while the left side of his face suffers a stroke and the right side looks as though it's in agonizing pain, then tell it to get the exact framing/dimensions you need, with the exact lighting/shading you need, with the exact perfect angle you're imagining, with the exact background you're imagining, where his skin is tectured with the exact crosshatch brush you're imaging etc. etc. etc.

This thing is a gimmick.
>>
>>432977
>>
I guess we gotta move on to animation gents. Seems to me the biggest advantage we have is that we can reproduce art but at different angles, I don't belive it's advanced enough to create a character, and then do ot again but at a slightly different angle.
>>
>>431291
Nah, at the end of the day the ai relies on either 1 of two things; either A, previous peoples work or B another persons inspiration of what the art the ai ought to create should look like. It doesn't account for the way you want to interpret it, the colors and multiple other different factors without additional machine learning tweaking. So long as you got a unique way to interpret things you can't put into words you are gonna be fine.
>>
>>431291
If they could implant sensors into your brain that read thoughts and can calculate quintillion different thoughts that follow, then anything is possible. Thought generating design mechanisms. If you think it. AI instantly creates it in a nanosecond. 3d printers that build houses in 5 minutes etc.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.