[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

really great with adobe suite but havent worked in 3 years. wanting to get a remote GD job.
>>
Perhaps. Can you show us some of your work?
>>
>>431045

Your portfolio would have to demonstrate that you can read and complete briefs.

You'd also have to interview really well and be willing to work for shit pay.

I'd start by freelancing and doing random jobs for family, friends or acquaintances.
>>
>>431045
yes you can. In fact you're more that likely to get a job than someone with lots of experience because they can pay you shit and feel justified about it.
>>
>>431199
This
>>
>>431045
Actually thinking of dropping out myself because my portfolio is killer. Everyone considers me an "immediate hire."
>>
>>431045
A portfolio alone can get you a job. A degree gets you better offers.
>>
>>431199
>>
>>431045
just say you freelance for the past 3 years
I have a huge 12 year gap where I was NEET.
I tell them I freelanced.
>>
>>432069
hired
the mop and bucket are in the closet down the hall, those floors ain't gonna scrub themselves
>>
>>432069
nice
>>
just tell them you were working for toys r us for three years what are they gonna do ask them
>>
>>432093
>I have a huge 12 year gap where I was NEET.
>I tell them I freelanced.

this isn't working for me, I have a 10 year gap, I was actually freelancing for like 6 of those years but fuckers don't even respond to my resume anymore.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.