[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 2 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (5).jpg (20 KB, 413x743)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Lets say that I grab random images from google search and remove watermark using the clone tool if necessary. Lets say that I download random stuff from freepik without giving them the credits later on in the caption. Lets say I use fonts downloaded from shady websites instead of paying for the envato elements subscription.
How will ""they"" know whether I pirated them or not? Will they literally break into my door and ask for my shutterstock/freepik premium/envato elements account?
Is it really that easy to "steal" stuff or I am under the wrong impression and they have other ways to catch me.
Definitely given that I am not working for any worldwide famous stuff
>>
Those watermarks and even encryptions are there because of absolute retards who can't work their way around it. They take whatever pic and slap the watermark on, so they'll have to sign in so the website can generate revenue.
I've noticed that they have a lot of vintage images and stuff that they absolutely don't have royalties for.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.