[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Drinking Night.jpg (466 KB, 1919x871)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>I ran out of money and had to switch to GIMP
> [spoiler] help [/spoiler]
>>
How about being a Walmart greeter?
>>
Pirate it.
>>
File: crime.gif (2.74 MB, 498x292)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB GIF
>>
>>422546
Piracy
>>
>>422546
Just get Affinity suite. It's on sale.
>>
>>422562
I consider buying Affinity on Black Friday, how does it hold up against Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign?
I'm currently using Inkscape and Scribus and like those, but think about adding Affinity to my programs.
>>
>>422546
I use Krita for anything layer-related. GIMP's autism is nearly insurmountable if you learned on any other program.
>>
>>422618
Cant recommend affinity enaught. I use it for about 3 or 4 years now and i am as happy as i could be.
If you want to edit photos, get photo. If you want to graphic design, get desinger. You could also get the third one but i am not sure for what it is. (i only shoot photos and do light gd)
Anyway you can also just get them all bc they work PERFECT with one another.
Good luck
>>
>>423326
I've considered buying Designer and Publisher because those are what I need for wor (Publisher is a desktop layout program, btw). I was skulking around the sale all the time, reading your post now I thought "well, why not".
Sale's over.
Ah, well. Waiting for the next one then.
>>
>>422546
Do you have any means to make more money?
>>
>>423331
Nice man 10% commition is already in my bank xD
Hope you like it
>>
Not sure what kind of work you're doing, but I use clip studio paint and love it. I know quite a few artists who have abandoned the monthly payments of PS for CSP. It's a one time payment of $50 but goes as sale (50% off) regularly. CSP has a very similar feel to PS and my artist friend says the only thing CSP is missing is the liquify tool.
>>
>>423357
This, can't recommend clip studio paint enouth, its basically Photoshop and Illustrator combined, along with adobe animator if you need that feature (tho you do need to pay for the higher version), but its just a one time payment.

The files are compatible with photoshop to, so if you do have a pirated version for the odd tool that clip studio doesn't have, you can just do that
>>
>>422546
I use GIMP & Inkscape & couldn't care less about what people think.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.