[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 6 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Kekistani Flag.png (146 KB, 8100x4500)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
I'm looking for help with this program. I have a few images I'd like to meme, but I'm not too familiar with the program. I've watched a few videos and derped around with it myself, but I haven't gotten to the expertise I'm wanting. Does any of you anons work with this program or know of any links to help?
>>
>>414147
Uninstall. Install Photoshop and download the Lynda basics and intermediate course. Watch the video and test by yourself what you saw. Play with the tools and sliders. Do their assignments
>>
>>414152
Are these available for ubuntu?
>>
>>414153
go away
>>
>>414169
cool story faggot
>>
>>414169
Fuck off.
Windows is a completely inferior system when compared to *NIX and its derivatives.
Go to hell you piece of fucking human trash, I hate anybody who talks shit about GNU/Linux!
>>
>>414147
Well what do you want to do?? Just do it until you find something you don't know how to do, and then learn that.
>>
>>414219
Nobody cares, grampa. Go greybeard like a faggot about your distro somewhere else.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.