[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 104 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pride2021.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
I'm so pissed about this change and I'm not even that racist, it looks disgusting and is just tailor made for virtue signalling. It checks all the boxes for a modern graphic design:
>breaks soulful tradition
>looks hideous
>meaningless
I want to burn it. Sincerely, /lgbt/
>>
i just dont rly get it
isnt the point of the rainbow flag to show that <<everyone>> belongs, since a rainbow holds all colors
why are we adding extra colors.....to a rainbow
>>
>>414077
well, you see the vomit.. er rainbow was missing some key colours. like shit brown. and void black. to represent... um.. buttsex and stuff??
>>
>>414067
Pretty fucken gay, if you ask me.
>>
>>414067
LMAO this signifies how the faggot left eats itself.
>>
>implying
>>
>>414115
Never been political, only know 2 things
The right is far more tolerant than the left
Every time the left get any power a chunk of the world population end up in body bags
>>
>>414077
a rainbow has 7 colors anon
>>
>>414117
Wait until you find out the total death toll of nationalism, imperialism, and global capitalism
>>
>>414077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_cfHsIAWwI
>>
Flag O' Oppression.
>>
>>414067
bet it was designed by a straight white male
>>
Poland unironically has the best pride flag
>>
>>414067
Nice.
How long until the flag is all checkered with random colors representing every single group?
>>
yeah non of us agreed on that flag. its trash.
>>
>>414067
This reminds of Buddhism flag
>>
his is the pedo rican flag
>>
>>414067
>>breaks soulful tradition
>>looks hideous
>>meaningless
Perfect fit?
>>
>>414067
>tradition
Now you're starting to understand how conservatives and traditionalists feel.
There was once a time when people rallied under their nations flag. Then the LGBT movement came along. Most conservatives aren't even homophobic, they just don't want to hear about how their children are getting buttfucked by some black man.

But to keep to the topic of the thread, yes, I agree it's terrible. Non-discriminate rainbow colors are unironically more equal, giving a special focus to niggers and trannies is anything but fair.
>>
>>414077
Trannies
>>
>>414137
Co jest kurwa
My mamy taką flage?
Myślałem że my nie obchodzimy tego
>>
>>414067
>Offended no matter what
When does it end? Seriously, when do you people ever get tired of being offended? Where do you find the energy to complain about every little thing at all hours of the day? It's a flag, a piece of cloth you fly your ideals on. You preach diversity, equity, and inclusion but get mad when your flag looks like a shity color gradient because you've found another little asinine thing to add to it.
Stop
Stop
Stop
Go away and leave us alone.
>>
File: Flag-South-Africa.jpg (85 KB, 800x534)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>
File: pride.jpg (56 KB, 462x462)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>414067
Isn't this just a giant 4chan troll? Rotate the new flag and you get this.
>>
>>414476
Flags should look good.
It's very gay to be upset about the redesign of the pride flag though.
(Puzzle out the ambiguity of that usage).
>>
>>414067
the thing that makes it worse is the dude giving the flag meaning was completely pulling an answer out of his ass
>>
>>414478
top zozzle
>>
>>414137
>poland
>pride
I doubt it. You can't do that kind of thing over there.
>>
>>414148
Well if you had every color possible (let's just say 256 is the hard limit because printing more colors on a flag is hard) to represent each group and had every color have an equal space then it'd the ultimate flag of equality. But the left hates equality. You have to have equity. Since some groups are more oppressed than others you need an affirmative action flag where some colors get to hog more space than the other squares. And then every made up gender will be arguing about who is more oppressed, and who deserves enlarged squares. I lowkey hope this happens. if it does, I'll prepare popcorn.
>>
>>414518
You can legally in most parts of the country, but you may still get attacked.
>>
>>414533
Well, sometimes they deserve it.
>>
>>414067
why do you need a flag to tell everyone where you like putting your genitals?
>>
>>414067
Bro, nobody is going to pick up a new flag.
>>
>>414067
>Adds black and brown colors
>Flag looks terrible
Surely this is just a graphic design issue
>>
>>414067
>unintentionally racist/seperatist
>virtue signalling
>hideous
>meaningless.
I think it summerizes your movement, lifestyle, and existence quite well. If only they added something for all the pedophiles and diseased ridden orifices of your people it would be complete.
>>
>>414119
>Death toll of capitalism

Are you the kind of faggot that attributes to "capitalism" which is far more easily attributed to the greed inside every human?
>>
>>414067
The rainbow flag has always been gauche, but it's a self-solving problem imo.

The aesthetic is so hideous that eventually people will become bored of it, then change it making it worse in a never-ending cycle.

All of that is to say I have hope that truth beauty and goodness will win-out in the end. (Emphasis on beauty)
>>
File: In_This_House.jpg (102 KB, 960x720)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Can someone make this 3D
>>
>>414067
Death to fags.
>>
File: 1617963049270.png (32 KB, 392x590)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>415161
>>415144
>>414889
>>
File: 1620274381020.png (712 KB, 1000x1000)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
>>415162
t.
>>
>>415161
Death to all forms of tobacco
>>
>>415200
>identifies as a tobacco user

Watch yourself before you rickity wreck yourself
>>
>>414067
AFAIK the whole point of using a rainbow flag for the LGBT was to include EVERYBODY.
Not only that, but the T in LGBT is for trannies, so having the tranny flag on top of the LGBT flag, you're either being redundant or worse, being a tranny supremacist because ti makes it the most important group in the flag as it's mentioned twice. And the nigger shit should even be their as it's an entire different topic. Might as well add all the other flags.
>>
>>414477
10/10 flag alert
This and Seychelles is pretty good too
Just add more colours to a flag but make them all compliment each other just as much
>>
>>414118
true, they chose 6 because 6 is the number of man
>>
>>415137
not the anon you were replying to, but no.
>>
>>414117
you are fucking retarded
>>
>>415507
They chose 6 because it's easier to divide than 7
>>
File: JEEM.png (659 KB, 784x793)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
>>414067
I also think this looks like shit. Not to mention the colors of the flag are meant to represent different facets of life in the first place, not sexualities. Also:

>The irony of adding "Aesexuals" (a.k.a. unlovable prudes) to a flag where one of colors (pink) literally represents Sex
>>
>>414476
...he says on a board where every other thread is about how much people hate a certain design. You aren't 'reasonably' complaining about other people complaining, you're just lashing out because other people are talking about lgbt issues.

>You preach diversity, equity, and inclusion but get mad when your flag looks like a shity color gradient because you've found another little asinine thing to add to it.

What does the first part have to do with the second? The rainbow is meant to encompass all lgbt people including trans people, making the trans flag superfluous. Being black isn't a sexuality.
>>
>>414067
>co-opting God's rainbow to represent sodomy is "soulful tradition"
Cope and seethe cap'n boipussy
>>
>>414621
Since it's something many people have died for around the world, and still are being tortured and killed for it, flags have been made by those who support it. Of course right now in many parts of the united states it id generally safe to be gay or trans, it's become more than just where people wanna put their genitals. There wouldn't be a gay flag if gay people were never targeted as a group.
>>
>>414080
underatted
>>
not sure if anyone mentioned it, but you know there's an even new design right? there's now a triangle on the right side with the bisexual colours. If you use any of these instead of the rainbow flag please die.
>>
>>414077
>isnt the point of the rainbow flag to show that <<everyone>> belongs
It's rebellion against Christianity
"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life."
Basically saying that they will sin and they don't care
>>
threadly reminder that homosexuals deserve to be thrown off roofs
>>
File: -.gif (184 KB, 500x668)
184 KB
184 KB GIF
>>415839
i am sure it's going to work out THIS time
>>
File: 1625392814890.png (63 KB, 640x384)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>
File: newprideflag 4.57.13 PM.png (159 KB, 3117x1908)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>414077
>>415848
>>
File: metropolis-otto-dix.jpg (451 KB, 2000x879)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>415850 same energy
>>
>>415851
>>
File: new pride flag lul.png (66 KB, 287x287)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>414067
>>
File: xos719oc7awz.png (9 KB, 1137x708)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>414067
What is it with retards and wanting every tiny segment of society represented on a flag this shits getting to 2002 eu levels
>>
>>414128
>>
>>414077
black and trans people pushing gays out of the way
>>
File: file.png (501 KB, 816x459)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>>414080
Oh good. I thought these assholes were saying melanin was another type of gay and I was thinking about using flint and steel on their minecraft house
>>415929
OH OK FUCK THAT SHIT
...and wtf is with this guy's chin hair loop? Why is not only it's asymetry, but it's angle so infuriating?

Why does he need to have skin colors darker than his own represented on his worse looking venereal diseases and mental illness faggot flag? This feels unironically racist as shit.
>>
>>414067
WHY CANT THESE FAGS HIRE A GOOD GRAPHIC DESIGNER
>>
File: mdg.png (23 KB, 1041x1041)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
this is the logo of the GREEN party in norway now. how are norwegian climate policies related to anal sex and africa?
>>
>>415956
Some dumbfucks in Philidalphia added black and brown to represent "black queer people" or whatever and he just made something incorporating that shit design

https://youtu.be/-3OeoB_7y-0
>>
>>414448
Nie obchodzimy.
To bait.
>>
>>415852
powerful brap
>>
>>414119
what is it
>>
>>415996
wyjdź na dwór kiedyś
>>414518
>let me tell you about your country
>>
>>414476
>Seriously, when do you people ever get tired of being offended?
He says, while being offended
>>415742
Based
>>415850
Ok I qualify myself as a "progressive" but the Irish flag in this, seriously ? Are you gonna expose your kids to this shit ? What if tomorrow your daughter sees them in the street and comes back saying "Tiocfaidh ár lá"??? And talks about "getting Ulster back"???
>>
>>415857
taking back the rainbow
>>
>>414067
people were stupid and wanted to include black. 777 is the number of god and original pride flag from previous "universe" was better. odd numbers and even numbers, god numbers and evil numbers. getting rid of one colour and then adding 2 making it the number 8 ruined ... or made better , a lot of things. like black wanting to claim to be chosen people, then saying god doesnt like gays, then black added to gay pride flag, then black has no argument about being chosen people. went against god and what is said god thinks. black and brown wanted to be powerful and put on top of pride flag, but then ruined itself trying to make an argument, dumb as fuck people. i wasnt racist before but stupid shit always harassing me and saying black was chosen people, is completely ignorant and stupid. some didnt even know africa wasnt a country, or ever even heard of israel. i thought an all knowing god with chosen people could figure out at least one planet, i guess not
>>
>>416353
a supplementing statement. something ignorant and just wanting to preach africa cause of black people, not knowing egypt is in africa, and whining about being slaves of pharaoh, and then bitching and complaining at someone trying to help claiming im just a racist white man..doesnt even know what i look like. whats iraq? didnt know that a big part of africa is arab and south africa is a lot of white people. if you really were chosen people, jesus, or a messiah, you would at least have known the basics
>>
>>414067
lmao the flag is as mentally ill as those it represents
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/feb/12/mars-nestle-and-hershey-to-face-landmark-child-slavery-lawsuit-in-us i dont care to read this article in full but you know basically what the truth is. black people kept whining and attacking white people saying white takes them as slaves. nestle uses child slave labour, and it is clearly hindi writing ; indian. fuck you stupid racist black people, you dont know anything, and lost a white friend. fuck off . i was going to help you, but youre too shitty and racist to white you didnt even know the majority of them didnt hate you why not keep your shit fetish going. eat chocolate more and more. you think worshipping poo is worshipping black and brown people? i cant believe thats true
>>
File: nestlelogo.jpg (30 KB, 568x373)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>416356
bible says a blaspheme against holy spirit would never be forgiven. fuck you and your ignorance, dont be rude to me. i dont like you anymore
>>
>>416357
remember when i say im a hindu god/goddess, im not every single goddamn hindu
>>
File: your_greatest_crackpot.png (179 KB, 1052x2282)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>414067
It's all jew theater, bro, and once they have gotten in regulations that make fighting back (hate speech in this case) it will never end with them (who actually hate everyone else)

It's like nazis.
Actual nazis, aka the legacy of the NSDAP, cannot fly the swastika because it's illegal in the nations that matter the most for it.
So, all actual nazis are actually good guys.

But since jews can't say that, because nazis fight the evil jews, jews themselves act as 'evil nazis' to keep the charade up, even if it actually lands them some prison time (they get out easily).

So all you get is lying, acting jews pretending to be nazis, flying the good swastika under the banner of evil which actual nazis would never do.

Because the evil nazi narration gives jews pity and money and influence.

Imagine jews not doing the charade and going: All nazis are evil! And the swastika wasn't made illegal, and actual, good nazis started openly flying it again and doing good.
The whole narration would come down, they would not get any money and resources.

Same with gay and troon shit, same with mysoginy.

jews putting on a mass media mask claiming that whitey is racist and evil and hates women (when in reality the jew has all these attributes)

What if noone actually hates women? Cause, you know, you wanna fuck them and make children with them. What if nobody gives a shit about troons and faggots.

Then the same bread tube jew faggots who put on a troon wig themselves, will go into the spaces they created by suckering in confused real peole to then mock and hate on them there, making it look like faggots really are persecuted, when in reality noone gives a shit, in fact noone gave a shit so hard that PRIDE had to be invented even though faggots have existed for millions of years but noone gave a fuck even after aids that they now need to twerk their asses publicly into your face to get reactions.

That keeps the bread flowing.
Same with mysoginy, same with everything else.
>>
File: unlimited_power.png (185 KB, 1000x3293)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>416367
Every time faggots like Counterpoints or Contrapoints or whatever that bastards name is finishes recording a video, he goes on social media to mock confused teens who got suckered into believing the horseshit they spew to make them 'identify' with the 'troon' spook.

Cause noone else fucking will.
It's super easy for them too, since they own the social networks and all that where it's happening to begin with.

But the poor sods keep swallowing the lies, and then while the jews take off the troon wig, and have a good life until the next sob story video, the poor sods who bought into this horoscope tier of 'identification' network where basically anything you do that isn't 100% ultra by the book 'normie' really means you're a faggot, live actual miserable lives.

not just because of mutilation and shit, because the very same jews who went "Oh you poor soul you're actually queer and lgbt" keep on hammering the poor faggot with hatred day after day after day.
keeps the poor sod coming back.
coming back to his or her abuser while the 'evil nazis and bigots' who fight against this kind of shit are painted as, well, evil.

Fucking rat bastards.
>>
my favorite sexual orientation, being a nigger
>>
>>416368
go back to /pol/ you waste of oxygen
>>
File: symbol_of_evil.png (6 KB, 434x418)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>416436
do you like my symbol of evil?
It's the quintessence of pedophilia, psychopathy, serial killers, narcissists, etc.

This symbol is a sort of 'average', common denominator core of these things.
>>
>>416368
wtf are you saying LMFAO
>>
File: 1622107317380.jpg (54 KB, 589x589)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>soulful tradition
>>
>>414067
It takes all colors to make a rainbow,
Except black, no black in a rainbow
>>
>>415850
this is cute
>>
>>415929
Wonder what it says on his early life section
>>
>>414067
>not that racist

It's ok bro, nobody's judging here.
>>
>>415850
trippy
>>
>>414268
kek
>>
>>414116
>we've come to the point where faggots think they are part of some form of tradition
>>
File: guypride.png (13 KB, 727x478)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>414067
my attempt
>>
>>416973
ill pass, dindu benis is bretty gross :DDD
>>
File: newpride.jpg (26 KB, 680x425)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
youre outdated boomer we now have sex workers and black and brown gradients
>>
It represents a neurological shift in the kinds of people who are attracted to the 'left' or the hermeneutics of suspicion in general.

These people's brains were once right hemisphere dominant, hence the subtle symbolism of a rainbow conveying the inclusion of everyone.

Now, for whatever reason, autism has spread, leftists are now left-brain dominant and saw each colour in the rainbow flag as specifically representing some oppressed group 'favourite colour'. So to be more inclusive, you add more colours, making sure that every oppressed group's favourite colour is included in the flag.

It generally shows a regression to a more childlike mentality for these people and does not reflect well on them.
>>
>>415656
asexual isn't on that flag
>>
>>415144
umm are you serious?
>>
>not even that racist
wtf does race have to do with a flag for faggots?
>>
>>414119
you forgot communism. the most authoritarian thing ever.
>>
>>414067
The problem is that having some sort of form improves it, the triangle to the left, but it defeats the concept of the rainbow. The additional colors are retarded and fall into the visual form of the LGBT...QIA..ZIEFJDIJ+ meme
>>414117
>I'm not political, but let me regurgitate /pol/ memes
>>
>>414067
>implying this is even the latest
For bonus lulz, look up the graphic designers behind them. They are absolute stereotypes
>>
Homos on one side
Trannies inserting themselves on the other
Black people caught up in the middle

It’s perfect
>>
File: DidYouKnow.jpg (131 KB, 1234x896)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Dhe thirteen stripes on dhe American flag signify Negative Americans' percentage ov dhe population.
Dhe fifty pentagrams symbolize dhe percentage ov violent crimes dhey are responsible for.

>Statistics
>>
File: .jpg (70 KB, 1282x867)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
>>418543
>no black or brown
Racist scum
>>
>>415161
You first
>>
>>418541
Despite making up 80% of the American population, wh*te people are responsible for 99% of serial killers, mass shootings, and pedos
>>
This shit blinds my eyes.
>>
it is an incredibly appropriate metaphor for their own idiocy and they did it without even thinking about it which would be kind of beautiful if not for the subject matter.
>>
>>418684
They make up 56% of the population and there are famous non white American serial killers, mass shooters, and pedos (especially if you count Jews), so unless you can actually produce some stats I think you're dead wrong.
>>
>>418725
>he makes my point even better by lowering their percentage

Also Jews are white you retard.
>>
>>418746
*conditionally white
>>
>>414137
>the LGBT-Lithuanian commonwealth
>>
>>415850
hello vaush fan
>>
>>418684
To sum up the scientific method: "Fuck you, prove it"
>>
>>414077
But it
LOOKS
SHIT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQmmO95thxI
>>
>>414118
STFU Sir Isaac Newton! Why the fuck does indigo matter more than chartreuse, aqua, vermillion and amber?
>>
File: begone bum.jpg (49 KB, 920x738)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
gays > tweakers
>>
>>414067
the "lgbt colors" look like shit anyways and clash with each other so who gives a shit
>>
File: a.png (127 KB, 1280x960)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
I assume you're looking for something like this?
Better in globohomo vector, but still
>>
File: 1984-george-orwell.gif (3.52 MB, 498x367)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB GIF
>>414119
>>418096
Cope nigger, more than just my people observe the truth.
>>
>>418541
Culmination of comedic thought and wit.
>>
>>414478
the lgbt mafia is more racist and nazi-like than 4chan will ever be, so i fully believe it's their own creation.
>>
>>414067
Kys you aren’t the tradition, stoning you is, and I’m happy this flag design pisses you off you’ve been nothing but a fake and gay movement from the start
>>
>>419468
literally "no u" politics, what are you, 3?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.