[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What is/are the best program(s) to make infographics and their respective elements?
>>
>>408222
>program to make graphic
Are your computer running on AmigaOS?
If not, read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>408222
I make infographics, charts and diagrams for work; almost everything needs to be custom so we just use Illustrator. Been looking for some plugins to make work easier but there doesn't seem to be much in that direction.

No idea what people commonly use to draw infographics, but I'd guess it's vector-based
>>
You can also use Affinity Designer, it is much cheaper and doesn't have subscription. Also if you want some free vector graphic software I heard that inkscape is pretty good.
>>
>>409000
its basically open source adobe illustrator
>>
>>408222
>79% scan pages they come across
>scan
Skim, otherwise you're contradicting yourself.
>>
You really just need a solid icon pack and vector program like illustrator (would make life easier)
>>
>>408993
Do you make them to be used for your company or you make them for clients?

I’m starting a new job in two weeks where I’m going to have to make a lot of Instructions and directions for various procedures and scenarios Any quick tips?
>>
>>409873
I work for a consulting firm; whenever we prepare extensive reports for our clients showing the data and statistics we gathered for them, I just illustrate our numbers with various charts, diagrams and infographics.

If your company has a corporate identity, stick to/work with that, other than that clear up some basic design decisions with your boss so you don't need to re-do as much work, from there build your catalog and slowly build a base of graphics you can go back to when new stuff comes up.
>>
>>409891
Thank you so much, anon!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.