[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hr-block-vector-logo.png (4 KB, 900x500)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
A
FUCKING
SQUARE
>>
>>398904
It's a block.
It's green for money.
>>
>>398909
AAAAAAAAA
>>
>>398904
no, anon, a square with some words
>>
>>398904
It's a block.
>>
>>398904
P O W E R F U L L
>>
WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THIS I WOULDVE BEEN RICH
>>
>>398904
Squares are blocks. they are simple, rigid, and boring. Exactly like you want your tax people to be, because who would want crazy out of the box thinking accountants. Hence this advertising designed to subliminally convince ignorant people that this shitty company is trustworthy.
>>
>>399313
Because you don't know the signalling behind it and the intended audience for this particular signalling.
>>
>>399267
B A S E D
>>
File: unnamed.png (2 KB, 512x384)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
A
FUCKING
RECTANGUL
>>
File: usa.jpg (30 KB, 424x162)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>398904
>>
File: 1605824564519.jpg (25 KB, 600x600)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>398904
>>400896
>>400941
>that will be $100k for your logo thank you sirs
>>
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 760x428)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>400954
when you go globohomo 666 you earn to use one of the geometric primitives
>>
>>398904
Payment is not only for design but also for secuirity of successs aasdjiafjhasoifahsuifhasofhuspfhaipshfae;fhuoaehfo;ehfouwjhfrio;wejfo;aejfo;ehfiouehfuohqerfuhqeruhfa sfih;s a im goign to ill my self
>>
hi
>>
>>398904
>>400941
I have now created an epic new logo.
Thanks for the inspiration.
>>
>>400954
Did they really charge 100K or 1M for this shit?
>>
>>402052
Uhm. A circle? Sorry kid, better luck next time.
>>
File: Wells Fargo.png (166 KB, 1217x602)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>398904
souless
>>
>>402488
To be fair, corporations won't pay just for a logo on its own, there's a ton of other graphics and typography that come with it these days
And if a corporation insists on their main logo being a simple shape with a wordmark, then it's not really the designers' fault
>>
>blue dot
>>
>>402609
well, at least it's name is literally blue dot in german so it kind of makes sense
>>
Lots of stupid fucking plebs itt
>>
>>398904
It's not shocking you larps here don't get branding. Because that would require understanding design, and it's place in marketing and branding. And, because you're autistic and think a huge corporation should have a chrome blob with spikes sticking out of it, or some lame ass glitch graphic.

>B-but sooooouuuuul

Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1610808903962.png (260 KB, 586x724)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>403770
>>403794
Yup. I tweeted that from now on I'm only going to use basic shapes with color variations for all of my logos, not even a second passed and the requests from big corporations came flooding in, some offering $100k+ for their logo design, others simply wanted to admire my genius, asking me how many decades it took me to figure this out, who were my inspirations etc. That day I just created a bunch of rectangles and circles with different colors for the absolute MASS of GIGANTIC interstellar corporations that were all hungry for a new look. The master of my craft I am, it only took me 3 minutes to finish everything, instantly promoting myself to the rank of grand designe├║r and joining the top 100 of wealthiest men on earth. I was nowhere to be found when the angry mobs of normie drones realized that they can't distinguish their favorite consoomer article brands anymore, but it is rumored that I sometimes laugh at them on the intergalactic red dwarf waving forum. Years later the CEOs of all the corporations recieved letters with the following message
>Simplicity is KEY
>>
if they can get you to associate green squares with their agency then the brand works. idk why ppl keep making these threads

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.