[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 7 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

New board: /vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

being a Creative Director or Art Director and get a job?

My resume is shit being NEET but every couple of year I gotta work but I don't want to wagecuck

let's help each other game the system
>>
oh no anon you might actually have to TRY at something for once in your life!!! oh the humanity!!!
>>
>>393130
>being a Creative Director or Art Director and get a job?
You don't, troll. CD and AD are jobs that require knowing what you're doing. You won't get hired without a proven track record for herding projects, and successful campaigns/projects.

Could you go back and troll /pol, or wherever you came from?
>>
>>393162
I always thought the artists who work 4 you have to know what they do? You know the people with passion to create something not the people with passion to order shit.
>>
>>393133
I want to try my best at faking being a cd or ad
>>393162
cd/ad are just glorified managers. emails about emails, meetings about meetings, a compliment here, a critique there. I can do that. I need an in that's it.
>>
>>393204
Oh, you're a troll. Confirmed.
>>
bump
>>
>>393204
wow... some CDs are glorified managers if they're shit at their job (and alot of them are) but most ADs actually execute and get stuff done. you're sadly misinformed on this industry...
>>
>>393133
>forgot to post SWEATpledge.svg
5/10

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.