[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vmg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

New board: /vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

New board: /vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Do you know who is this?
This man created Neural network that able to create Logos without Designers helping.
And he said that Designers will not be needed in future more.
>>
I can't work as a mathematician, I'm an artist.
Guess I'll die.
>>
File: 283250_lebed.jpg (68 KB, 700x472)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
The Neural network creates such logos
>>
>>391665
Most of these are terrible/aren't even logos.
>>
File: jf-logo.png (14 KB, 540x600)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>391668
he said these logos are the best.
The most scandalous logo (John Fedor) was made using a neural network. His argument is that these logos are original and unique, they are independent of trends and fashion, and are not based on any other designers.
He said to all designers to think about change their job. He said that he want will create the Neural network that able to create design of website.
>>
>>391664
I want to be a 3D artist and I don't want that Neural network will replaced the professions that I want.
>>
>>391670
https://willrobotstakemyjob.com/27-1024-graphic-designers
>There is very little chance of this occupation being replaced by robots/AI. However, our poll suggests a higher chance of automation: a 37% chance of automation within the next 2 decades.
>>
>>391672
I hope that this does not threaten the 3D artist
>>
File: trifon.jpg (67 KB, 1200x630)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Design of Beer by the Neural network
>>
>>391671
I think it's time for all of us who aren't gifted in algebra to start working out so that once we have to dig holes in the ground and carry heavy objects to make money, we won't wreck ourselves the first day. Gee I always wished to be a filthy digger. Maybe I'll at least meet other artists in my workplace as I get screamed on by some douche boss.
>>
Make it illegal. Problem solved.
>>
>>391662
looks like a gamma squirt
>>
>>391665
I found 2 who could be used whit some redesign. It could maybe help.
>>391671
wont happen. dont worry. If they are this bad at logos the never get 3D.
>>
>>391665
dgaf i like these
>>
>>391662
Shit like this never lasts and people will want that "personal touch" plus he looks the type to be triggered by some one calling him a mean name and just delete everything and sue people who use remnants or forks.or he will charge people tons of cash for some thing they will use once and can just pay someone to do for cheaper. Most of this neural network garbage just seems massively trendy for fresh out of comp sci degree script kiddies for not being able to cut it with having actual creative talent.
>>
>>391675
Design looks not bad
>>
>>391734
He said Neural networks intelligence wins human intelligence
>>
>>391665
>>391668
>>391670
These are some shit logos. Color choices are abhorrent. Typography on most of them are butt ugly. Most of them look like you can’t reduce them for cards or apps. There’s no type of balance with any of them. Some of them do hold artistic appeal but not suited for logos.
Also, his philosophy on trends is so lame. following design trends isn’t inherently wrong, what is wrong with being part of a design era that has him so bent? The focus should be creating good art and not something new because then you’re just focusing on making it new without making it good.
Honestly, if this is the future of logos designers are fine. I don’t think I’d pay 2 cents for these
>>
>>391799
these people were paying 1 417$. It's express design. About how the design will look in the final part is not discussed, and if you did not like your logo that Express Design made, then it's your problems and you can not return the money back.
>>
>>391798
>someone says something so that makes it true
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>391670
>not based on any other designers

despite training a neural network using existing logo's?
>>
whats this mans name?
>>
this whole thread looks like it was made by a neural network
>>
>>391662
ah yes, Mr. Kringeman
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>391825
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemy_Lebedev
The only thing of note he did was Optimus keyboard (every keycap has a customizable display) and it turned out to be a meme anyway.
>>
>>391662
пoшeл нa хyй cyкa бляд.

that faggot is mentally ill trannie.

was a good designer at the time, but now due to the enormous competition from billions of young designers and poo UX experts, he is desperately trying to stay relevant and original. unfortunately all his efforts are in vain therefore he is slowing going crazy day after day.
>>
>>391862
so meme that at some point apple has stole his idea.
>>
>>391662
нy coздaл и coздaл
>>
>>391900
>at some point apple has stole his idea.
The concept wasn't new and Apple's solution is more practical.
>>
didnt know this guy before so looked him up
i think his studio is great
and this is a rlly nice project
https://www.artlebedev.com/ironov/
i think its more about making a point then about designing actual great logos
hes asking an interesting question i think
>>
this guy eat shit
>>
>>391672
it could be a great "brainstorming" technology. You put your requirments in, you run the thing and pick the fiew good concepts for a redesign.
>>
>>391665
seems like the neural network is a boomer stuck in the 80s
>>
File: header.jpg (57 KB, 460x215)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
This Lebedev is the largest designer from Russia. At one time, he captured the entire market. Now he receives almost all government orders (for example, the rebranding of the subway). He has so much money that he can hire 10,000 Asians to paint a million logos a day. I would not believe about his neural network, most likely this is just a PR move (he often makes scandalous statements).
>>
>>391721
Luddite.
>>
>>391662
you can put a guy that made an AI on every board about every profession and it's all gonna be shitpost bot 5000 they suck. There are robots for all the arts, replacing lawyers, doctors, engineers, dancers, programmers, manual labourers ofc and any kind of profession
>>
>>391673
And why would it not? What makes you or your profession so special? If millions of drivers will become unemployed, you too can have the same fate.
>>
File: 1585569562200.png (189 KB, 598x386)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>393382
>shitpost bot 5000
Based.
>>
File: Zwischenablage01.png (18 KB, 404x364)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>391665
We truly are obsolete, lads
>>
>>391662
Link his program so I can make some dystopian logos.
>>
File: file.png (143 KB, 480x360)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
lmao let me explain who this is

Lebedev is an ex-livejournal Russian blogger from very wealthy family in close relationships with the government party. He was famous for shitposting provocative statements just for the sake of attention for many years. All tho he claims he is a 'designer', no-one have ever seen his personal skill. He's working as a CEO of design studio he bought by mommies money. He used to be involved in the corruption scheme of money laundering by taking government orders like "redesigning" city subway logo for 6m$(pic related). And that's not the only case.
For last few years he's apparently starving for attention because he starts to publish ugly-ass logos to gain media coverage. He's newest shitpost is this "neural network" nobody have seen, that creates those 'future design' that all looks as the same random acid-colored garbage. He's really good as a seller and at convincing people he's not a scammer, but for the rest of non-retarded people Lebedev is a joke. Nothing more.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.