[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 7 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

New board: /vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

File: 1571579015021.jpg (49 KB, 544x850)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
I need a little bit of help, my friends. I am trying to take a series of images and extract color palettes from them. Every online tool I have found to do this never gives me the exact colors in the image when checked manually. I have never really done this before, so I can't tell whether this is by design or that these tools are just shit. Does anyone know a good tool that will give me the exact colors in the images, or can maybe explain to me why this is happening?
>>
>>390331
I'm going to give you an example of what I'm talking about. This tool from Adobe gives me #F2E205. 99.99999% of the yellow in the image is #F6FF00. Why the hell does it give me this yellow that occurs on a single pixel instead?
>>
>>390331
7 colors

Lazy cunt, just do it manually. I swear everyone on this board spends more time on shortcuts than actually making shit
>>
>>390331
File
Export
Save For Web (Legacy)
>>
>>390646
agree
>>
>>390331
Because you dont dealing with a pure color but with a composite color. Pictures compressed or converted into other color spaces can do this stuff. If you dont want to adjust the color manually you can blur the area, and take the sample out of the blued area.
>>
>>392259
this
also try posterization
>>
>>390331
Image Trace on illustrator could work i guess

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.