[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Pray-chainlink.jpg (721 KB, 3300x2550)
721 KB
721 KB JPG
Lets get a thread going on some tshirt designs we have made and see what others think and how we may improve. Ill start with mine for chainlink.
>>
>>388308
so you play melee and main fox
>>
yeah anon you've made a Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube™ reference
>>
File: IMG_20191021_174759_868.jpg (4.03 MB, 2476x3094)
4.03 MB
4.03 MB JPG
Not a tshirt. But here.
>>
>>388308
Honestly a decent concept I think the design could be improved though, the flatness of the shine doesn't match will with the inner shadows on the clip art. I feel like the shine could also be more emphasized in the design.
>>
Sergay betray
>>
File: tshirt3.jpg (6.81 MB, 3600x4800)
6.81 MB
6.81 MB JPG
my tshirt i made
>>
>>
File: BeeBot Studios IG.png (48 KB, 1000x1000)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>388802
>>388841
What in the world are you talking about lol
>>388869
This kind of aesthetic is dope. More please
>>388876
Hmmmm, That is possible. Will look into ways to improve the shine. Thank you
>>389575
DR;NS
>>389575

How FUNKY
>>389643
That better say Pussi

Heres anther one, not a shirt yet just a logo for now but plan on making embroidered into polo shirt.
>>
>>388869
BASIC AS FUCK GARBAGE FUCK OUTTA HERE
>>
File: FB_IMG_1571714465983.jpg (19 KB, 438x438)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>389892
For a jacket I made for myself. Sorry for late reply, don't come on /gd/ much at all
>>
>>391429
Sorry but it's pretty bad. It's fine do your thing though I'm not here to judge, it's just average as fuck. Like a design I would find on Aliexpress
>>
what makes a good graphic tee? (or long sleeve or whatever)

i mostly paint but have been thinking of just throwing some other designs on shirts. ones that don’t necessarily fit my canvas style but things i’d still want to put out.
>>
I'm honestly looking for someone to put my design on t shirts , I make digital art in photoshop I'm sure you could put them , at least some of them , on t shirts and sell them . I don't where to find someone interested and who knows how these things go , like redbubble or some shit. Anyway if someone is interested in this kind of business I could let my Instagram here and take a look at some of my design.
>>
>>392176
drop your ig.

if you’ve got $30-45 a month to spare then just
1. set up shopify
2. buy your domain
3. add printful and/or printify app
4. pick out your products (don’t go for the cheap shirts)
5. upload your designs (printify literally publishes the designed product to your store automatically, printful requires a couple extra steps)
6. make your webstore look nice and clean
7. congratulations you gotta shirt shop
>>
>>392188
So they will take care of the t shirts and shipping , or I'm gonna have to do that?
>>
>>392200

they take care of it. so no need to cover inventory or shipping. you literally just set and forget pretty much. the way it works is a customer buys your product from the website; that order then goes to the company and either you are charged for the cost of the shirt + printing or its taken directly from the initial customer payment, then that shirt is then created and shipped directly from the printing company. you're able to set the prices as well. so if a shirt will be ~ $14 from the printer, you can list it as $30 on your website for a $16 profit.

this is a very popular business model, look up 'print on demand shop' on youtube if you want more info. even though thats pretty much the gist of it. pair it with a popular IG account and boom: passive income.
>>
>>392200
>>392204

holy shit, an hour and 45 minutes and only 4 posts. this is literally the slowest board. are there more active /gd/ communities yall go to? this isnt my home board but ive been dipping my feet in graphic stuff more and more lately.
>>
>>392204
Ok thanks man I'll definitely look into it.

>>392205
I don't know another board or even site like gd , if you find something let me know.
>>
>>392204
You still here?
>>
>>392188
Btw this is my ig.

www.instagram.com/andrei.pestee/
>>
>>392206
Same here. This place is a delight compared to other graphic design sites. Only graphic design community I know of where people are trying to help each other rather than just showcase their work.
>>
>>392218
I know , plus it's 4chan so you could go against the mainstream narrative.
>>
File: MK ULTRA.png (4.63 MB, 2761x3600)
4.63 MB
4.63 MB PNG
>>388308

I started up a printify account a few months ago to incentivize practice. It's been doing really well so far. This is the last shirt I put up. Pretty sure I'm learning.
>>
>>392236
Hello , can you write the steps on how you did please? You need a Shopify and a printify?
>>
>>392237
I don't remember the exact steps, but yeah you want to make a Shopify and Printify account. Whatever you publish on Printify shows up on your Shopify storefront automatically.
>>
>>388869
You seem underage
Design: 4/10
Photography: iphone tier
>>389575
Nothing special, but at least it's unique. Prolly looks like dogshit on a shirt though. 5/10
>>389643
Unironic 9/10
>>389892
Wow someone on /gd/ actually has a job. 8.5/10
>>391429
Technical execution: 8.5/10
Subject matter: 1/10
Ironic 9/10

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.