[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669280842042454.jpg (62 KB, 680x457)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
is she right?
https://youtu.be/lz1_FFLQgBY
>>
that's melissa
>>
>she
>>
File: EP7oxB2UYAAI7wZ.png (30 KB, 300x301)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
"seething-commie-tranny"-poster was right.
It's all trannies.
>>
File: 166900615523273614.jpg (590 KB, 1284x879)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
>>89935771
It’s trannies all the way down.
>>
Fucking grim.
>>
>>89935632
Manlissa you mean
>>
>>89935838
Agreed. Musk is a monster.
>>
>>89935615
trannies are the most wicked creatures on this planet,
they have the cruelty of a man and the dishonesty of a woman
>>
>>89935615
>Comments are turned off
heh
>>
Elon being forced to buy twitter should be worthy of a nobel peace prize.
>>
>>89935615
That's a man!
>>
Why is Musk purging trannies and lefties? I HATE IT!!
>>
>>89935615
What does it say? I don't feel like watching that abomimation speak.
>>
>>89935615
comment section is disabled, just like this man
>>
>>89935615
I heard they wouldn't even let her jerk off at work anymore. Monsters.
>>
>>89935615
Nah, he left :^)
>>
>>89935615
Hello, I never used twitter nor do I understand why this is a big deal, how do I hide these threads?
>>
its so incredibly strange to watch this shit unfold in our lifetime

i grew up having 'the emperor's new clothes' read to me a zillion times in school, we all learned to see the kid at the end as virtuous - the only one not afraid to call out the bs of the emperor's tailors who claimed to sell invisible clothing. we laughed at the naked emperor and pitied the crowds who were swindled into believing lies.

now its 30 years later and society has turned on its head. these degenerates are lauded as heros and everyone is too afraid to speak the truth. clowns like the greasy dude in this interview are paraded around as 'real women' and questioning that narrative is a virtually criminal offense. all the people who read the same story i read as a kid are now proud of their contribution to a similar mass delusion, ready to pounce and label anyone who questions the nonsense as phobic.

its just so fucking strange
>>
>>89936343
Kek
>>
File: clown-pepe.gif (206 KB, 498x498)
206 KB
206 KB GIF
>>89936556
that's why we call it clown world anon. don't try to overthink why NPCs are acting like this, it'll just make you madder. the only thing you can do is point and laugh at the absurdity of it all
>>
>>89935615
Oh god.
Imagine a colleague like that.
Having to see it every day.
It trying to talk to you about weather or whatever.
It existing just a few feet away from you.
I would quit immediately.
>>
Did anyone actually watch the video? I am not going to but still somewhat curious as to what microagression bullshit or whatever dude is kvetching about. For humor’s sake.
>>
>>89936190
usa left isnt real left
>>
>>89936613
yeah but nothing was actually said besides that people have been laid off and twitter will break in two weeks because of it
>>
>>89936652
and if you think about it, it's not really noticable there is no content, because the actual content is that tranny
and those who made this news piece know that
>>
>>89936652
> Just two more weeks!
> Am tellin ya!
>>
How is it possible to share a country with people like this tranny faggot? Do Americans not feel more and more ashamed each day that this faggot is not murdered?
>>
>>89937735
you are also mentally insane
>>
>>89937735
I've never even met a tranny. But I'm in Texas (and not Austin either). Hard to get annoyed at something that doesn't invade my experience.
>>
>>89937741
Your country was defeated in Afghanistan by people who you probably consider mentally insane. How do you sustain your hubris even in defeat? Even while trannies brainwash and rape your children in their schools?
>>
>>89935984
Well said
>>
>>89937773
seek help
>>
>>89937735
They don't really exist outside of large metropolises, you only hear about these things because of the precedent the gays have set for discussion of sexual rights
Believe it or not but there is a HUGE difference between the reality shown on TV and actual day to day life in america, they live in a fantasy world
>>
>>89936589
The whole Twitter debacle is just evil forces destroying each other.
There's nothing to do but laugh about it.
>>
>>89935863
male-issa
>>
File: 1638333565100.png (91 KB, 760x769)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>89935615
>she
trannies are known to be extreme narcissists
>>89936593
forget interacting with it, just imagine the smell
>>
>>89935615
>comments disabled
awww such a shame I couldn't let him know that he WNBARW
>>
File: 1669305881835.jpg (44 KB, 619x495)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>89935615
Flee demon!!
*Witcher 3 combat music plays*
>>
>>89936589
clown world is a psyop by the people who've destabilized everything.

Yes, just sit back and laugh. You can't do anything about it.
>>
>>89935615

Hey, that's a dude!
>>
>>89937933
Tell me you're a childless millennial without saying you're a childless millennial.
>>
>>89935615
DIOS MIO
>>
>>89935615
you may not like it, but this is what peak content moderation looks like.
>>
>>89935615
>Elon removes all the trannys
>Twitter now can remove all the Pedos that they were covering

No op HE is not right
>>
>>89936556
20 years ago this would be an amusing comedy skit. today it's reality. really makes you think.
>>
>>89935984
Astute.
>>
>>89936671
>because the actual content is that tranny
>and those who made this news piece know that
I've wondered about this. Is this a way to pay lip-service to various causes whilst undermining them? The media has to know how the average person is going to respond. There is no way this segment will result in a positive response from anyone except (possibly) the demographic depicted.

>>89938092
>comments disabled
EXACTLY

>>89936556
What if someone seeing that clown parade pretended to be an announcer hired to hype things up?

An announcer that opened by describing themselves as being a wise person on the topic of clothing selected by the Emperor's Chief of Court, then began describing the clothes the emperor is 'wearing', culminating in some sort of bizarre fashion show interspersed with pulling out the 'clothes absolutists' that claim the emperor is naked whilst castigating them? All brought to you by the Emperor and his Chief of Court.

I see some news spots like this and the other weird shit like 'family friendly' drag queen story time and parents celebrating stripping their child of gender for some reason and I wonder, might this be a long play?
Could this be someone's way of shining a spotlight on things with the intent of inciting backlash? Or have we truly gone full clown?

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Maybe it backfired. We made one too many jokes about the Emperor's clothes, and now people get degrees with a thesis paper that describes clothing as being on a spectrum and largely in our minds the entire time.
>>
>>89935615
"She" looks like the blue ranger
>>
>>89940774
>We made one too many jokes about the Emperor's clothes
This
>>
>>89935771
The chinese pinpoint the weakest parts of western states in order to weaponize them.
Trannies are dumb enough to take it hook line and sinker to the point where now everyone is antagonistic to the state.
>>
File: soytime.png (386 KB, 1033x461)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>89935615

>comments are turned off
>>
>>89938768
This is why you don't fuck with the Taliban.
>>
>>89938731
The goal is more:
>normalize it for a period
>condition certain individual targets with deliriants and such do they might believe it's the norm
>they consume the forbidden fruit
>now they pull the rug

Possibly the biggest honeypot I've ever seen and why Musk should not be trusted at all.
The whole thing was a trap.
>>
>>89935615
>made lots of money at twitter for who knows how long
>was let go because of lackluster performance
>can probably get a job with nearly the same pay somewhere else regardless
How can these people claim to be anything but hugely privileged?
>>
>>89935615
>she
>>
>>89935615
that's disgusting
why burgers don't do anything against that degeneracy and even promote it?
he's a man and will never be a woman just like a Macbook will never run Fortnite
>>
>>89935615
Severance package? But ma'am, you already severed your package.
>>
>>89941232
kek, lost
>>
File: 3c5LXvr.jpg (28 KB, 600x448)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
This whole biological women meekly accepting trannies as biological women has to be the most HILARIOUS circus act the world has ever seen because it literally proves that CRIPPLED man is still BETTER than a biological women at everything. Men are better than women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URGhMw1u7MM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-M_tnQOKY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrSt1luwkMY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw_ZlJSompE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLchYbF7hhM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhwvOdThkJU\

Fucking christ these mentally ill WEAKENED men are fucking curb stomping the living fuck out of the most elite biological female athletes on the entire planet.
>>
>>89941142
Especially after manipulating the system to take other people's rights away.
>but not theirs!
>>
>>89941273
No it doesn't.
It just proves just how pathetic we are.
We're letting down our women yet again by tolerating and letting this shit get out of control.
>>
>>89941273
troons are karmic retribution for the mattress girl feminazi zeitgeist
if these retards hate biological reality so much, so be it
>>
>>89941372
Women brought it upon themselves with decades of screeching about workplace inequality. Now they can enjoy the equality of straight male predators masturbating in the women’s restrooms and speaking out against it makes you hitler
>>
File: 1661341918911189.png (917 KB, 825x991)
917 KB
917 KB PNG
>>89941386
If you hate your troons or your women then the psyop is 100% successful.
You realize that right?

We shouldn't be letting it get this way to begin with.
>>
>>89941404
>Women brought it upon themselves with decades of screeching about workplace inequality.
Who do you think led the front of that D&C as early as the late 1800s?
It was fucking communists.
It always has been.
It's literally their doctrine for how to take over a state.
>>
>>89941418
not hating women is the psyop, retardbro, and troons are a hilarious unintended side effect of it
>>
>>89941372
>No it doesn't.
>mentally ill WEAKENED men are fucking curb stomping the living fuck out of the most elite biological female athletes on the entire planet.
Did you already forget about 15 year old BOYS DESTROYING GROWN WOMAN at soccer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ljh7eClWJc
>>
The irony is once this is over they will no longer have the power that they used to have in our lifetime
Troons are related to degeneracy female violence as well as violence
This is what happens when you don't call the jackasses of your community out
>>
>>89941372
>our women
you see, that is exactly the problem
until another one decides i'm worthy of their time and attention, there isn't going to be an "our women" for me.
they don't get to shun me and expect me to be their batman at the same time. this is the bed they made and now they gotta lie in it.
>>
>>89941530
dam, well said. 100% agree.
>>
>>89941530
based as fuck
>>
>>89941440
Objectively wrong. Modern feminism is, and always was, a direct and deliberate product of the liberalism that has defined the US for over a century, and it's the US that shoehorns it into every other country.
These freaks will continue to win until Amerimutts accept that it is their own creation.
>>
>>89937735
If you would murder every goblina in the US there wouldn't be anyone left. It's a zoo of freaks.
>>
>>89941588
>a direct and deliberate product of the liberalism that has defined the US for over a century,
It is literally in marxist tomes of how to take over a state.
I cannot simplify it any more than that.

Sure liberals might be exploiting that now, but that's because they took the fucking bait.
To me they are not liberal in the slightest.
>>
File: fornoreasonatall.jpg (69 KB, 750x101)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>89935615
>>
>>89935615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44wl6WVcHx4
Sounds strangely familiar?
>>
>>89935615
Leftists will unironically look at this freak and not understand why people are revolted by it.
>>
>>89941682
>It is literally in marxist tomes of how to take over a state.
"Marxist" in this context is so utterly vague as to be meaningless. Every idiot author to the left of Reagan thinks they are a "Marxist",
If what you say would come off as idiotic to Hungry Santa, you are not a Marxist. This is not up for debate.
>>
>>89935984
Based
>>
>>89935615
lmfao, just exposing normies to clown world
>>
>>89936593
There was a mentally ill troon (man posing as a woman) at my old job from 2017-2020.
>threw a shit fit to where IT had to add a pronoun attribute to appear whenever you looked at their Exchange profile through Teams, Outlook, etc. Only a few people used it.
>Dressed up like a whore and wore way too much makeup. Think of Mimi from the Drew Carey Show.
>Colleagues would turn in the other direction if they saw him coming.
>In June of 2019, HR held an event to celebrate how we had a tranny marketing associate. No one except HR and a few woke whites attended the breakroom event. Even though there was a lot of free food. The few gays in the company were livid since they weren't acknowledged during pride month.
>Verbally assaulted a female coworker after she made a comment due to the tranny leaving their wound wand in one of the sinks.
>>
>>89935615
*freeze frame* I bet you're wondering how I ended up in this situation..
>>
>>89941787
It's literally been around since the fucking 1800s in very common marxist texts and agendas.
In fact it precisely times just before the women's suffrage movement.
You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>89937735
>How is it possible to share a country with people like this tranny faggot?
You hardly EVER encounter them unless you live in or close to a Democrap shithole city.
>Do Americans not feel more and more ashamed each day that this faggot is not murdered?
Again, I've only encountered maybe 40 trannies in my entire life. I would wager that 37/40 were MTF faggots. The two FTM were more akin to tomboys.
>>
>>89941895
Which texts? Show me.
>>
>>89941232
haha
>>
>>89941895
nta but he mentioned modern feminism
modern feminism isn't 1800s

captcha: WNMMW
>>
>>89941870
>The few gays in the company were livid since they weren't acknowledged during pride month.
I've noticed they've completely ostracized from the movement they've initiated lately as mere kink.
It's kinda strange.

But then again, their kink mentality doesn't match with people that think it's literally their reality around them that is the problem. Of course that's gonna clash.
I noticed this years ago that there was something bubbling there.
>>
>>89941946
Oh you are 110% correct with your comment.
It annoys me personally since my birthday is in June. Only to have the entire month hijacked by gays and now troons. A lot of sensible gays hate troons due to how those people have stolen the entire culture and twisted it into something of a monster.
A girl I grew up with is a lesbian. She shares here swipe dating app experiences sometimes. All MTF troons nowadays.
>>
>>89935615
>she
Cringe, my precious.
>>
>>89942005
>A girl I grew up with is a lesbian. She shares here swipe dating app experiences sometimes. All MTF troons nowadays.
good, fuck her
women are the reason this shit is so prevelant now, and they can reap what they sow
>>
>>89935615
people like that should be in an asylum, not fucking up society
>>
>>89941273
Sports have never been fair chud.
>>
>>89941929
You can start with "The Holy Family" for one where it begins to hint at the breakdown of norms in the tone of the language Marx and co were to use from then on.
It's in heaps of tones. It's embedded in all of it.

Or maybe "The Origin of the Family, Private Property and the State" by Engels.
Do you want me to go on?
All that shit is just fucking simps gurgling come for some virtual signalling retardation (as we see it today, which wouldn't have been known back then).
>>
>>89942005
>All MTF troons nowadays.
Have you noticed how they're just all fucking simps for pussy like always too?
It's so embedded in their psyche that they shut it out and pretend it's not the reason why they're stuck in their coping mechanism box.
They're both fucking victims of the exact same psyop and if you just think cut em off, you've let this fucking psyop win.
>>
yeah i don't understand why the us was overrun by trannies and niggers. must be a russia/china/israel psyop
>>
>>89942090
Engels had his own hot takes separate from Marx, and even if they were not separate, Origin is not even tangentially relevant to modern liberalism. Liberal literature is horseshit like Butler and bell hooks. I doubt you have read any of these people's works.
You have no idea what you're talking about and are just blaming "the commies" for everything because you are an Ameritard and being anticommunist is integral to your cultural identity.
>>
>>89942090
>the tone of the language
americans lmao
commies are stupid faggots but they didn't create modern feminism
>>
>>89935615
>comments disabled
Says a lot. Corporations poisoned the collective memory with made up bullshit to force people to do extra manual labor and put up with garbage regulations and marketing for more than a century, to the point of breaking them mentally and emotionally, and now are using said vulnerable people as the socket puppet to silence the speech that hurts their bottom line under the scapegoat of "supporting" them. Despiste doing next to nothing to solve actual relevant issues like pollinators dying en masse, oceans becoming acid shit fests and programmed obsolence generating piles of trash and security issues every year.
>>
>>89935615
>the site will become more abusive, less reliable and more extreme over time
So nothing will change? Well done Melissa.
>>
>>89936343
Lmao
>>
>>89935615
Gross. That thing was employed in our field? does anything wanna fuck.that thing either....?
>>
>>89935771
>extremists
>who reject men in dresses
>>
>>89942295
NPCs like you are the reason we're never going to get out of this shit state of things. You're like the perfect strawman for them, except they don't need to strawman you. Kill yourself.
>>
>>89942073
>good, fuck her
This, you must fuck her to cure her of the lesbianism.
>>
>>89935615
Why is this shit SUCH a thing in the tech industry? I mean, they ALWAYS seem to work in IT. The only tranny I've ever worked with was in IT. It seems like the tech industry is heavily over-represented amongst these faggot weirdo freaks. There has to be a reason.
>>
>>89942354
Seethe more, nigger jew.
>>
>>89935615
i'm starting to think rocket man is more and more based.
>>
>>89936556
>i grew up having 'the emperor's new clothes' read to me a zillion times in school, we all learned to see the kid at the end as virtuous - the only one not afraid to call out the bs of the emperor's tailors who claimed to sell invisible clothing.

My favorite is still the little mermaid:
How the fuck do (western) gays even fall for this transgender "imma castrate myself to get straight guys"-stuff in the first place? Like (you), I was spammed with these kinds of tales in my childhood and I'm barely 30. Wtf happened? Did everyone stop readings these to zoomers?
>>
>>89942465
>imma castrate myself to get straight guys
the little mermaid was a transmission?
>>
>>89942579
yeah, from "fish" to a real whammen.
>>
File: geiru.jpg (21 KB, 323x329)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>89942202
>Origin is not even tangentially relevant to modern liberalism.
Ok you're a fucking marxist.
Thanks for revealing how much of a gay retard you are and how euphoric you are about your gay retardation.

God I hate pretentious marxists so much it's unreal.
There is nothing more irritating than some bitch ranting about how much better they are than me because they've read a fucking book about fucking nothing.
>>
>>89935615
>"she"
>>
>>89936556
> he browses anonymous anime boards in his 40s
>>
>>89942752
This place is turning 20 next year.
I'd be more surprised if there weren't 40 year old people here, since many of the original posters here are about that age now.
>>
>>89942752
never forget; you're here forever.
>>
>>89942804
pretty sure that instaposting dracula from that 90s movie with keanu, reveals this >>89942752 anon to be
>one of us!
>>
>>89936556
>its just so fucking strange
Not strange, it's batshit crazy.
>>
I just really fucking hate communism.
The very existence of communists on the Internet defeats their identity immediately.
Anyway, how slanted is that news report? It's got a butt ugly tranny no comments, and pitiful ratios. What's said, cuz I ain't watching that.
>>
File: 1669188853798044.gif (1.66 MB, 1300x800)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>89935615
she?
>>
File: 1669322962476.jpg (467 KB, 1048x1488)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>89935771
>>
>>89936556
When I was a kid and first heard this story I was confused. It made no sense to me, the premise was so outlandish. The king is naked, it's apparent to everyone, but they all just go along with the charade? I couldn't see how any of it could apply to real life, what a stupid parable.
If only I knew...
>>
File: 1668144368100824.gif (116 KB, 220x220)
116 KB
116 KB GIF
>>89942864
I kinda knew that, but just wanted some emphasis.
>>
>>89935615
Wtf is even that?
>>
>>89942369
People with actual autism have two traits:
>no concept of identity, will cling onto any trivial bullshit and make their entire life revolve around it
>decent at repetitive menial tasks
This combo makes you extremely vulnerable to becoming a codetranny
>>
>>89943014
Also I'm not even 30 yet.
I feel 50.
>>
>>89942369
People with actual autism have two traits:
>no concept of identity, will cling onto any trivial bullshit and make their entire life revolve around it
>decent at repetitive menial tasks
This combo makes you extremely vulnerable to becoming a codetranny
>>
>>89935984
This is wisdom of biblical proportions.
I'd add that they also have the intelligence of a man, meaning they can be successful in reaching their goals.
>>
>>89943010
It just hit me how ridiculous it is. The ruling party of the most powerful nation on earth literally and unironically expects you to believe that greasy faggot in a dress is a woman. Holy shit
>>
>>89943094
yeah, for me it clicked with 1984 and the process by kafka, ackshually 1984 seemed outlandish to me like it the emperors new clothes did to other anons here until kafka made me realize that the lower rungs of society live in perpetual clown-world since the the dawn of city states with any kind of overblown "administrative" caste at the top.
>>
File: 1631556304739.jpg (152 KB, 702x1291)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>89943094
I'm just annoyed that anime isn't real in this regard, yet.
>>
So many layers of deception. Anyone interpreting this unironically is stupid
>>
>>89943210
To me, the admin caste is also a big lie.
There is nothing but fools on all levels and those that point at them going "what fucking idiot" until they themselves become a fool. Or perhaps fools learn to point at those that point at them until they finally gain fool supremacy.
>>
>>89943035
Being born into this world is the ultimate curse
>>
>>89943262
I just treat it like a cult at this point.
Gone are the days when it was just a fun kink.
>>
File: 6626031.jpg (35 KB, 504x504)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>89943291
Yeah it's metal as fuck.
Fuck yeaaaaaaah.
>>
>>89935615
Hope she can find a job soon. Musk deserves to be sued by obvious discrimination
>>
File: 1669324548130.jpg (68 KB, 379x488)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>89935615
EL GOBLINA
>>
>>89943277
the real wisdom is something along the lines of
>just try to not become winston

1984 wasn't a warning about a possible future to be best avoided it was just an illustration of how much of a nightmare being Herr K. will become further down the line of human evolution... so pointing and laughing may be a good cope after all, bettern than dooming and glooming like winston or herr k.
>>
>>89943425
Pointing and laughing certainly beats cutting off my dick because I thought I was a little girl and everyone started to reinforce my absurd delusion. That's for sure.

That's still somehow a worse hell than my failure of a life.
>>
>>89943310
I dont understand what your reply to my post means at all
>>
File: 1639087852226.jpg (39 KB, 500x550)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>89943568
Don't worry I misinterpreted your post then.
>>
>>89943541
>That's still somehow a worse hell than my failure of a life.
yeah, and even weirder is the fact that you are doing the right thing by kicking down in this case. true hell world. fuck those who evangelize self mutilation and thank god for them existing to make us feel a little better about ourselves. duality of man, yaddayadda et cetera...

>>89943568
anon laments "them" taking the fun out of gay.
>>
>>89943650
It's not entertaining.
It's just pain, man.
>>
>>89935643
>she screams in silence
>>
File: cantwakeup.png (156 KB, 270x270)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>89943669
picrel
>>
>>89935615
>she
lol
lmao even
>>
>>89941273
Feminists vs Trannies is the funniest shit.
>>
>>89942369
>they ALWAYS seem to work in IT
the only tranny i've ever encountered in real life was the manager of a car dealership
>>
The funniest is part is that "non-binary" will manifest in the form of the first true full silicon cyborgs.
These people haven't even thought about that.

You can't call them XY or even hermaphroditic at that stage because they are "beyond" such human terms.
Oh and they're cool as shit, unlike these faggots.
>>
>>89935615
>is she right?
Nobody who looks like that is right.
About anything.
>>
>>89943750
pretty sure we will see pod grown peeps with no genitalia and sex features before that.
>>
>>89943650
>anon laments "them" taking the fun out of gay.
Ok, but what i meant is nothing like that. I meant that this is several layers of deception. That guy is probably an actor and not even an ex twitter contractor. It's just another daily dose of media brain damage injection for joe blow
>>
File: 1668355960012972.jpg (411 KB, 2048x1536)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>89935771
i thought the tranny jannie bullshit was a joke
>it's real
>it's really really real
>>
>>89943799
Stereotypes are usually perpetuated in time because they are very real and spot on
>>
>>89943786
well, still they instrumentalized a harmles kink, that is dressing as a woman for sexy time and turned it into a hot button issue people now even start shooting sprees over.
>>
>>89935632
>>89935863
Melis'mam
Melisman
>>
>>89943820
yeah kikes are revolting
>>
Rent free

Go outside & touch grass
>>
>>89943785
>pod grown peeps with no genitalia and sex features before that.
Yeah I think it might look cool, but really fucking suck just like that manga.
That manga really nails it with the scientific body harvesting aspect.

That's already happening.
>>
>>89943827
>a hot button issue people now even start shooting sprees over.

Call me crazy but i doubt any of that stuff is real. I think its all psyops and 5th gen warfare
>>
>>89943882
Literal synagogues have been shot and the press didn't make a peep over it.
It was actually shocking to me how I managed to find that, but the media never reported it loudly.

I had to rub my eyes.
>>
>>89941754
It's not revolting it's just completely ridiculous
>>
>>89935615
Why is that man wearing pink? And is he using lipstick? Isn't he ashamed of himself? Is that eyeliner? Does he belong to a circus? Is this a Broadway show?
>>
>>89943882
it's more like mass shooting happen all the time, and the loons who perpetrate them always will always ramble on about something they picked up from the TV as the "trigger" for doing it. It just fluctuates if such happening are reported and blown up at all. I think that's really all there's to it.
>>
>>89935615
>some ashkenazi jew troon speaking garbage

下げます
>>
>>89943925
thanks for illustrating my exact same thought.
>>89943945
>>
>>89943931
That show's not even that old.
Is this considered offensive nowadays?
I can't even tell anymore because I care so little now about causing offense because of how clown world things have become.
>>
>>89943945
If you look up US army BZ shit... the truth is more horrifying than mere MKultra and it's very very easy to do.
Extremely easy to do.
>>
>>89936190
he wants to save money on dilation stations
>>
>>89942752
main 4chan demographic are millennials, many of which are pushing 40 now
t. 37 :(
>>
>>89935984
Succinct, concise and based.
>>
File: 1665086201991006.jpg (52 KB, 900x900)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>89944039
>dilation stations
>>
>>89944109
>main 4chan demographic are millennials
That's not gonna change for a while at least because we're also the a bit of a baby boom from memory.
>>
>>89944008
>3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate
you meant that stuff? noice...
>>
File: amerimutt.webm (872 KB, 640x640)
872 KB
872 KB WEBM
/g/ - amerimutt politics
>>
>>89944172
There's some recent documentaries out, they really confirm our worst suspicions, if you ignore the dumbass way the documentary is done and just focus on the testimony.
The CIA "couldn't find" the suspected BZ in Iraq dude.
You do the math.

Everything's gone insane since then especially.
>>
>>89944208
It's fun to watch these lead poisoned, mixed-race ameriblobs argue about how they're white though.
>>
>>89935615
>she
>>
>>89943861
You made Elon's son a tranny
Now suffer the consequences
>>
>>89944315
your god got cucked by a tranny lol
>>
>>89943945
Doesnt matter. When the trumpets sound, all will be settled. We are nothing. God will judge.
>>
>>89944253
yeah, the german wiki mentions amnesia, so people don't even recall tripping for up to three days. that's kinda intriguing, since I would normally have told you to gtfo with that because whole crowds of people tripping lsd style would probably get noticed but that stuff seems legit creepy. they also mention severe personality changes right off the bat it seems...
>>
>>89944343
and the required doses are really low... and is has been already successfully been administered to large groups of peeps via aerosol dispersion... nasty.
>>
>>89944152
the Great Extinction after us
unless we count Africans
>>
LD50 is 25 to 100mg/kg.

Aww, and BZ also may just drop you dead as a side effect to the severe personality changes , going temporarily blind and tippin' balls for ~3 days. cute.
>>
>>89936556
It won't last forever, history is a cycle. The pendulum swings both ways and given the magnitude of the swing in the tranny direction it will swing back hard.
>>
>>89941372
Nah, women brought this upon themselves because they are retarded as fuck and should have no serious decision making capability.
>>
>>89936556
Nice observation, anon.
>>
>>89935863
>>89935632
>>89935615
IT'S MA'AMLISSA
>>
File: numero.jpg (260 KB, 1280x956)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>89935984
am I beautiful /g/?
>>
>>89935984
You mean the cruelty of a woman and the dishonesty of a woman
>>
>>89936556
I’m hiring manager and recruiting is painful because most candidates put in his CV how they are "Non-binary".
I dont understand why 21th century men want cut his penis and wear female clothes. It’s frustrating for everyone including recruiters, because we cant hire the first person that applies because his/her gender identity are more important that experience or skill sets
>>
>>89941588
marxists truly are brain dead. Feminism sprouted from the exact same branch of thought as Marxism.
>>
File: 1663949379001198.gif (661 KB, 245x223)
661 KB
661 KB GIF
>>89935863
>>89938023
>>89945057
>>
>>89936556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
parody became reality
>>
>>89938768
right here >>89945367
>>
>>89945113
No
>>
>>89943945
>MSM harping on 'starting to see a mass shooting every week!'
Nigga we've had an average of two mass shootings (4 or more people shot by a single suspect) every fucking day since the mid-nineties, but 3/4 of them (72-78% each year from 2003 to 2019) involved 'specific demographics' that you don't put in your headlines.
>>
>>89935615
>she
>>
>>89936517
4chanx + filter 'twitter' = what you want
>>
>>89945664
unfortnunately that doesn't hit screenshots
>>
>>89945706
sure, but this post clearly has 'twitter' in it and would have been filtered.
>>
File: cd7-1356786611.png (171 KB, 630x384)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>89935615
>speaks out
>>
>>89936556
The kid at the end is stupid. What are you on about? At least that is how people read it in shithole Eastern European country.
>>
>>89935615
0:34 "its ok to be transgender" on the fridge

do trannies really...?
>>
File: 1658177119731719.jpg (18 KB, 494x494)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>89935615
>SHE
>>
>>89945825
we've always been at war with eastasia
>>
>>89945825
literally nobody but himself is expected to see that ever
>>89945875
don't you fucking dare
>>
>>89941372
What women? There are no women in violent contact sports. Even if they have an uterus they are just closeted trans lesbians. Those trannie freaks are competing in the right league. The trannie league.
>>
>>89943215
Where I can find his stuff?
>>
nice thread
>>
>>89935615
why are they always so greasy
>>
>>89945088
>>89935615
> comments disabled
> jewtube hiding dislikes
every single time
>>
>>89935615
>jannies truly are trannies
>>
>>89945088
she'd look fine with FFS
>>
>>89941232
ahue
>>
>>89945113
>>89945418
yes
>>
>>89935615
>swamp monster emerges from the muck to warn humanity of the dangers of allowing people to moderate their own content
Wait, why would I listen to a swamp monster? Do they have Internet in the swamp?
>>
>>89936556
Because the average "person", regardless of education or any other external factors is a retarded nigger cattle.
>>
>>89941372
The top 1% of white (jewish) men decided to give women the right to vote, 70 years later this is the result. Men can always be shutins and now even make a income from home, it's their problem now.
>>
>>89935615
>Would you verify me? I'd verify me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Db4Nds4BOVo
>>
lol "she"
>>
>>89942369
>Why is this shit SUCH a thing in the tech industry?
The tech industry has money and is always looking to virtue signal, so they hire diversity officers, HR assistants, etc. Transgender individuals try their best to fill these spots and keep the bullshit train chugging.
Some do code, but mostly because software is very forgiving in every aspect about who you are. You don't need a firm handshake, good hair, a dress code... you can be of any color, any ethnic background, any tit size, and with any accent. As long as you can write up a solution, it's all good.
This worked well when we had names like big_alicia_1986 online and on IRC, but soon they came into the real world. Those weird people on online chats and forums are now exposed for the world to see, and we have to pretend their mental illness is inspirational.
>>
Transwoman is teal woman
>>
>>89935615
That man was once in charge of censoring free speech. Chilling.
>>
>former employee
>contractor
lmao contractors are fucking worthless
>>
>>89942752
34 here
Look man, Reddit bans people for "you will never be a woman". Name me some other anonymous forum for discussing inane things like this.
>>
>>89941920
>only encountered maybe 40 trannies in my entire life
That's still a lot.
50 years ago it would have been closer to 0.
And for most people around the world it still is close to 0, if not 0.
I don't think that I have ever met a single troon.
>>
>>89935615
>she
>>
>>89935984
BASERINO
>>
File: FiX0XhNVEAAb2IA.jpg (107 KB, 896x895)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>89935615
>she
Good goi look at you using those preferred pronouns and compelled speech.
>>
File: regularperson.jpg (64 KB, 538x390)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>89935771
it's always funny and satisfying watching credulous normalfags get redpilled
>>
>>89936343
Basado.
>>
>>89950062
kee wee farms
>>
>>89941588
Ngl if leftists were still like this, I'd probably be one.
>>
>>89950903
Why would I want to go to that cesspit? I can't understand half the words they're saying, and it's filled with obsessive autism. Yes, I'm annoyed and hate OP's pic, but come on now, I'm not going to dedicate my time to being that level of angry.
>>
>>89935615
mandatory reply of >>>"she" implying implying
also bumping:
>>89935643
>>89936145
>>89936343
>>89950680
>>89950657
>>89949984
and all the other commends implying that he is a woman
>>
File: 1653809554353.gif (2.46 MB, 212x187)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB GIF
>>89940774
Anon, I sense there is an umbrella shield for the set of people that share the same ethics and political views as those associated with alphabet surveillance agencies and MSM that ties them to loads of money. The source of the money, for current purposes, is irrelevant to us because we are only fed bits and pieces by accident, and then red herrings are thrown in even quicker to cover the trail. But the important thing is we can acknowledge that this group may exist. I'm not going to point to funny hats and noses because that's the bait they want you to latch on to.

MSM and alphabet surveillance soup are not coincidental: the two in conjunction manage the three monkeys (eyes, ears, mouth). They can dictates who speaks, hears, sees, and who doesn't get to do those things. You can't control both the CAN and CANNOT without both elements. If you can cripple either of them, then that's when the tables will turn massively. MSM should be the easier of the two.

A simple boycott can't work. A complete funding transparency blowup has to occur and prove the money trails involved for all to follow independently; or, control must be captured internally with mechanisms in place to prevent recapture or deteriorating back to square one. I'm too dumb to plot this. Maybe someone here has time, brains, and resources though
>>
>>89944284
>says the PURE BLOOD EURO CHAD
lamoa
>>
>>89947794
>she

Captcha: SHHAM
>>
>>89935615
Imagine going on TV, in front of thousands, and looking like this.. Good fucking lord.
>>
>>89935615
Looks like a parody.
>>
File: 1638827791021.jpg (34 KB, 640x452)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>89935615
Imagine having to work with this thing.
>>
>>89935615
>>>>>>>>>she
Will always make me reply
>>
>>89936556
fairytales like that go back so far they predate books. it is how human knowledge was stored as word of mouth. human nature is weak without education. the emporers new clothes story is a warning against our own weakness.
>>
>>89935984
Wow.
>>
>she
>>
>she
>>
>>89941232
usually they don't and they have wives. they are "lesbian" trans.
>>
>>89935615
>((("she")))
>>
File: 1655883914451.jpg (9 KB, 335x208)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>89935984
the truth was suddenly revealed to me
>>
>contract """employee"""
>>
>>89943010
lol same, used to think that no way this could happen in real life, its too absurd!
>>
>>89941588
They should have burnt these elements as witches tho
>>
>>89935615
That's a fucking man!
>>
>>89941372
>oh noes think about our womyn
I've no need to be superman for "your" women nigger. Women brought this on themselves by accepting intersectionality. Which places trannies above them on oppression ladder and need of special treatment. Had they accepted that their place in the hierarchy was because of natural biological reality and not some evil collective conspiracy to put her down, we wouldn't be where we're now.
>>
>>89935615
>golden retriever

you just know.
>>
>>89938346
>tell me you are statistically the average without telling me anything while i imply implications to appear intellegent

wow you sure got him. i bet if you called him an incel you'd probably be right too. not because of anything he's said, but because thats the rising trend and it applies to a huge swath of the population.
>>
>>89936556
Why care? Everyone still thinks trannies are freaks.
>>
>>89935984
Extremely accurate and succinct post
>>
>>89935984
t.
>>
File: twitter engineer.jpg (180 KB, 878x1280)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>89935615
Kek they're all troons aren't they
>>
File: 1663944933096.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>support dog
>please don't touch the support dog
>3.5K dislikes and going
Well deserved. How many meantl health leaves has he registered with the company?
Can we see a sheet of his code?
>>
>>89935615
I see the MRA stormtrooners in the fight against women's rights are working hard
>>
>>89936274
they barely let it speak, 95% of the video is narration and "talking to an expert"
>>
>>89944130
>he doesn't know
someone post the ADGQ screenshot plox
>>
>>89941273
>https://youtu.be/kc-M_tnQOKY
LMAO at the comments.
>>
>>89947451
Get the extension that brings dislikes back already.
>>
>>89950680
>Alyx Goldberg
This isn't real, right?
>>
technology?
>>
>>89941530
You can't blame women for being women. But really, the blame starts with female suffrage, and the general acceptance of feminism as a legitimate political faction.
>>
>>89942369
not many career jobs you can do at home being a hikikomori while wishing you could ever be a real woman, and their obsessive autism (trannies are almost ALWAYS autistic if not otherwise seriously mental ill) makes tech the perfect job.
>>
>>89936190
The leftists turned his son into a tranny.
>>
>>89935615
>she
That's a man, baby!
>>
>>89935615
It always leads back to trannies, doesn't it? Congratulations troons, you're on the same tier as kikes.
>>
>>89935615
Don't know, don't care, social media is cancer.
>>
>>89944890
Fourth Reich here we come.
>>
File: 998887331873271.jpg (678 KB, 1638x2048)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
Why is there a bird app thread here every fucking day
>>
>>89942752
Gtfo newfag
>>
>>89959793
44 billion can buy you a lot of /g/ shills
>>
>>89942629
>how much better they are than me because they've read a fucking book about fucking nothing.
.... then.. just read a book closet trannime
>>
>>89935615
Finally the healing can begin
>>
>>89935984
some have really nice dicks tho
>>
File: dalrymple.jpg (66 KB, 524x188)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>89940774
>>89951091
>>89960551
>Finally the healing can begin
I don't think that's what's happening here.
The goal is not to undermine their own story on purpose, but to humiliate their audience, to exert power over them.
Not saying the USA is communist but media, the mainstream/left wing of the media in particular, seem to be using the same propaganda tactics.
>>
>>89960686
when was the last time you were within 6ft of a woman you're not related to
>>
>>89960828
I'm inside your mom right now.
>>
>>89960863
so never, got it
>>
File: ywnbaw.jpg (76 KB, 801x814)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>89935615
>>89935643
>>
>>89956554
It's fake, never forget that you are superior white one. You were designed for intergalactic space travel. Imagine the energy waste in artificial sunlight if you bring blacks.
>>
>>89951403
From experience it's like living in a fever dream. Insane trannies like this typically try to overcompensate by implementing some kind of bizarro world logic.
>>
File: 1665028968304.gif (3.14 MB, 725x616)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB GIF
>>89935615
>Paraphilia (previously known as sexual perversion and sexual deviation) is the experience of intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals.
>It has also been defined as sexual interest in anything other than a consenting human partner.
>>
>>89936556
>i grew up having 'the emperor's new clothes' read to me a zillion times in school
Really? In my school we learned to read for ourselves instead of having stuff read for us, and we didn't read children's bedtime stories, and we also didn't go over the same story "a zillion times" lmao
>>
>>89935615
holy shit, that's a man baby yeah (man baby? man-baby?) a baby man baby, yeah
>>
>she
lmao
one closer to the bump limit since jannies are trannies leaving an obvious troll thread up
>>
>>89941273
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrSt1luwkMY
Built for rape, hope she doesn't cut her knockers off.
>>
>>89935984
More like the intelligence of a man but the cruelty and dishonesty of a woman
>>
>>89960907
>this much projection
I wrote truth about the nature of left-wing propaganda. Your mind is too weak to handle it or even just let it go, so you desperately invent a fantasy about me to avoid having to think about it.
I guarantee I've have sex with more often, more recently, and with hotter women than you ever will. But that is not at all relevant to the topic.
>>
>>89935615
>she
>contract worker
He can go earn an hourly rate getting his anus stuffed elsewhere.
>>
>>89941372
Why not both?
>>
File: ca1.png (345 KB, 976x768)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>89941372
>>89935771
Imagine getting this triggered by an individual identifying a certain way. Holy fuck lmao.

Are you going to give her a fine for not conforming to your standards or are you going to angrily masturbate to transexual porn since statistically rightoids voraciously consume transexual porn compared to others.

https://lawsuit.org/general-law/republicans-have-an-obsession-with-transgender-pornography/

Almost as if it seems like the transphobia helps you cope with the guilt.
>>
>>89965419
you sure sound upset right now troon
>>
>>89965419
>her
anon, that’s a man
>>
>>89965419
imagine thinking trannies are human beings
>>
i read the caption as "former woman" at first
>>
>>89961723
what kind of faggot even bothers to make such a worthless post like this
>>
>>89936556
I remember as a kid people always said the internet would make the world freer than ever before, but instead it has made propaganda far more pervasive than what could be done with TV and radio.
>>
>>89936556
>we all learned to see the kid at the end as virtuous
so in other words you all learned to believe the narrative of the story without question? the cultural context change, the instincts and behavior of the people does not
>>
>>89942629
>you can start with this book
>>exposed as a retard
>b-books don't matter anyway
>>
>she
>>89935984
based
>>
>>89936556
I believe social media is to blame for all this.
Social media makes deranged isolated lunatics seem more numerous than they are.
makes them organize easier
makes them louder
>>
checking >>89966666

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.