[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: a race joke.png (77 KB, 1227x444)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the lowest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical incompetence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ https://archive.is/UVQkn
- WIKI https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID (Updated 2021-05-08) https://i.imgur.com/XfPd7sR.png
- STUDY https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/2F379FE0CB50DF502F0075119FD3E060
- SPREADSHEET https://hdvinnie.github.io/Private-Trackers-Spreadsheet/
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS https://pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS https://pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use >>>/g/ptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>READ THE OP BEFORE MAKING A FUCKING QUESTION YOU RETARDED FAGGOT
>It doesn't matter if you use the same username in different trackers, the staff still share your IP with each other.
>Staff is reading, being /marked/ is NOT a meme.
>Don't ask for invites, it's private for a reason.
>If starting out you should interview for RED, rank to elite, wait on account age and get invites from there. THAT'S IT THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO
>If you want to rank up on RED, spam recent deezer shit with deemix/smloadr.

Previous thread: >>85215214
>>
The only cabal tracker I'm not on is BTN. Am I ever going to make it?
>>
>>85227003
where do i start my cabal journey?
>>
I hope the mods ban that faggot.
>>
>>85226992
>pic related
Has to be a troll, right? How do you confuse master class with master race?
>>
>>85227016
invitehawk
>>
at this point i cant tell if anons unironically recommending invitehawk or one of the operators of invitehawk is trying to trick anons into paying him money
>>
>>85227082
only one way to find out
>>
File: iliketrannies.png (53 KB, 986x202)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>85227062
No it's not a troll, that man's brain is beyond repair.
>>
bhenchod you have marked yourself...
>>
>>85227082
i'm one of the people recommending it and it's unironic
>>
>>85227070
>>85227082
DONT USE invitehawk. Its a scam. I was desperate so tried to buy a blu invite......they charged me but never snet me any account info or invite
>>
Is there a tracker more based than IPT? Cabal dick suckers need not reply.
>>
>>85227170
TPB
>>
>>85227170
TL
>>
>>85226992
Daily reminder that I will NOT use OT until they allow junior idol
>>
>>85227082
I am getting money and invitings to recommend invitehawk
>>
getting my ip in now so I can schizo post later
>>
>>85227155
>tried to buy a blu invite
Things that never happened, ever.
>>
why use red or ops if its just a deezer dumping site anyway
>>
still have 3 tokens to use and no one else gave recs last thread.....
>>
sirs I'm currently on the road so if there are new ips it's me because I'm on 3g
>>
>>85227099
do you have the scrot where he says the best thing that happened that year was pankkake's suicide? lol
>>
>>85227465
You simply ignore web releases, at least red's a good stepping stone.
>>
i don't seed i'm not a cuck.
>>
>>85227478
since you like jazz fusion you probably already have it but if not try casiopea from casiopea
>>
>>85227155
>DONT USE invitehawk. Its a scam.
fake news, it's legit. but buying invites is fuckin useless unless you're a dumb pajeet who uses dogshit tracker. it's pointless to buy cabal invites.
>>
>>85227506
yeah already have it, no one else wants to post so just give me 3 albums (preferably different genres) that you like
>>
>>85227548
I can recommend some others in about 8 hours because I'm not on my computer now... If no one replies to you I will
>>
>>85227170
nyaa...
>>
i love capeshit, i get it from hdb, it's a good tracker. i seed capeshit, i'm so proud of myself. you plebs will never get in.
>>
>>85227493
what the fuck is a scrot
>>
>>85227647
The bag that holds your balls.
>>
>>85227647
rtfm faggot
>>
>>85227662
I'm not a nigger so I use OS X. We call them screenshots like normal people, rather than the name of the screenshot program (Grab.app)
>>
>>85227675
the name of the program is lightshot.exe....
>>
>>85227675
are you homosexual? it's ok. only gay people use apple products...
>>
>>85227478
anon you're based, but by snatching what /ptg/ recommends you are /marking/ yourself so hard.
>>
>>85227589
do it anyway
>>
imagine being a cuck and not using usenet
>>
>>85227698
I have an iPhone and a waifu.
>>
>>85227736
I don't care, rec me something you like
>>
>>85227538
>it's pointless to buy cabal invites
Why, because you get banned?
>>
>>85227749
pedophilia can be cured. you still have hope
>>
File: 1635124657209.jpg (237 KB, 850x1247)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>85227749
>waifu (male)
>>
>>85227762
My waifu is 150.
>>
>>85227343
daily reminder this guy is a pedo
>>
>>85227757
yes, and even if you wont, it's not worth it to put your accounts at risk. it's always better to get official invites or (when you cant) user invites from trusted people. not traders, sellers, cheaters, etc.
>>
>>85227778
150cm is a normal height for a kid :-)
>>
>>85227808
My waifu isn't 150cm
>>
>>85227690
Then stop making up retarded words like scrotum.
>>
>20 days since last dwarven gem
>>
File: where.png (2 KB, 225x225)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
Who has the most of Him?
>>
>>85228112
>cultSilms
what did they mean by that?
>>
path to femdomcult?
>>
>>85228127
gaytorrents
>>
>>85227662
thank you
>>85227647
>>85227975
why are you so bothered by a nice squishy ballsack anon
>>
>>85227465
deezloading on your own is literally more effort than setting up a seedbox autosnatcher at this point.
>t. comfy seedbox and plexamp user
>>
>>85228630
>deezloading on your own is literally more effort
not if it's automated. but ofc retarded monkey cant code so..... they pay for cuckboxes. pay for years.
>>
>>85223325

You need EAC and to set it up as it discussed in the wiki. Paste the logfil into logchecker.php before you make the torrent to make sure its 100%.

Nobody will snatch it so make sure to post it in the "we will snatch your unsnatched uploads" thread.

If you want to be cheeky make a request for it, then use the IRC bot to add 20GB of Perun bounty to the req, then fill the request.

Yes deezspam is probably easier but its comfy to contribute actual quality to the site for the other music autists, if you yourself are a music autist. good luck anon
>>
>>85228646
im not poor like you.
>>
>>85227752
download a Yowie album. It's hard prog. The album with the dark brown cover art.
>>
When the FUCK is BTN gonna whitelist 4.4.0?
>>
>>85228719
Never ever.
>>
Path to junior idol?!
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>85228685
>im not poor like you.
>>
You dont need 4.4.0
Just use an older version
>>
>>85228764
i'm waiting for 4.4.1
>>
>>85228719
imagine getting your capeshit from btn and seeding it like a cuck instead of using based .in
>>
What's considered the best general tracker, FL?
>>
>>85228784
IPT. FL is trash for gypsies and other subhumans. Romanians are not white.
>>
>>85228759
>t. neet
>>
>>85228802
proud neet actually. :-)
>>
>>85228795
Serious replies are appreciated.
>>
>>85228841
IPT is the only good general tracker among english-language trackers.
like i said FL and nCore are trash for niggers. also cabal faggots shill them cause they hate IPT
>>
What is the best current path into Madokami?
>>
>>85228867
Join IRC and ask, the warning is to keep out the cowards.
>>
>>85227099
what tracker is this on
>>
>>85228681
Huh, I didn't know that existed. Automating this would be a good way to multiply the value of deezer spamming. Though I feel mods/admins wouldn't like it.
>>
>>85228681
>its comfy to contribute actual quality to the site for the other music autists, if you yourself are a music autist.
it's unpaid work.
>>
>>85228833
You're a pathetic waste. You are a leech on society and humanity.
I don't even give a shit about that, though. the pathetic part is that you know that you are benefiting from the labors of others and providing nothing back, you know that if everybody had the same ethos, society would completely collapse and nobody would have anything at all, and therefore, you know it's an anti-social ethos.
And yet, here you are, trying to convince people that you somehow have the upper hand over us "slaves". You want to be a pathetic leech, you can, but you are as much a social superior as the homeless in my city's soup kitchens. They don't work, they only exist on the charity of others, but they don't have some retarded superiority complex about it like you do.
All humans are slaves to their biological needs for food, water, shelter, and security. You are no less a slave to those things, but rather than secure them yourself, you live on hand-outs. It works for now, but you are in the tenuous position that if your hand-outs dry up, you have no skills or abilities, and you will join the "wageslaves" at the very bottom of the pecking order, or join the refuse of society at the soup kitchen and live in a tent in an abandoned field. You can be a worthless leech, but trying to maintain an air of superiority about it or frame it as some sort of "freedom" falls apart at the most fundamental level.

Even the simplest sniff-test: Every wageslave is free to quit their job and become what you are, could you do the same and work anything above the lowest level retail or customer service? It sounds like we have more freedom than you do, because we have more options available to us than you ever will.
>>
>>85226992
>faggot pirate acting moral
>>
>>85228936
>Though I feel mods/admins wouldn't like it.
definitely. but it would be pretty fucking funny if someone did it.

please don't actually abuse it though. it's one of the few things that keeps me from hating RED.

>>85228967
yes, faggot. raising a family is unpaid work. participating in a club is unpaid work. participating in a sport is unpaid work. work will unironically set you free. work is the cornerstone of all worthwhile communities.
>>
>>85228867
Is that place even active anymore? As far as I now they haven't done any kind of recruitment in years and the user pool wasn't exactly large at the time. Always assumed they'd gradually die out as nobody was left to upload content anymore, though I guess a lot of stuff can get populated through bots to keep it going for a while.

Personally I've got an account there but seldom use it since AB or mangadex always seemed more convenient and the few times I went there I found they didn't have what I wanted anyway... Used to be kind of good for LNs but lately I find Nyaa works better there.
>>
>>85228922
forgot the name but its that unironic pedo tracker thats hidden behind some shitty cooking blog
>>
>>85228681
>Nobody will snatch it
why
>>
>>85229003
>please don't actually abuse it though
Wouldn't dream of it anon. I'm /set4life/ anyway.
>>
>>85229014
OppaiTime? Or is this h4h?
>>
>>85229018
If there's not a request for it nobody is actively looking for it. Even if someone wants it, they're not searching for it constantly. The only way it will get snatched is if someone has an austonatcher that checks for the tags you add. Like some breakcore or anime autist might have. There's certain niche genres that RED has little groups around like EAI. Other than that only current year and current year - 1 are guaranteed snatches.

Wait a week then post in the thread if you got no snatches, you'll get 3 or 4 snatches.
>>
>>85228922
PTP
>>
>>85229034
yeah h4h
>>
>>85228784
SCC
>>
>>85229004
I think they have an uploader bot
>>
>>85229034
OT doesn't have any pedo content. Even its catalog of 2D loli games is smaller than GGn or AB.
>>
I fucking despise private music trackers. I managed to get into what.cd years and years ago after getting failed out of my first interview because they asked me if you *could* convert mp3 -> ogg, and not whether or not you *should*, and then after it shut down I eventually tried to get into RED and they failed me because I had the audacity to check their cheatsheet during the test to answer one of their asinine fucking questions and I am "permanently banned" from taking the test again. These fucking autists are the goddamn worst.
>>
>>85229075
It will have junior idol soon, I already paid Spaghetti.
>>
>>85228984
1. only stupid people don't value their time.
2. people who actually value their time wouldn't waste 8 hours per day on work. any kind of work.
>>
>>85229061
i thought that was a meme
Is it really for pedos? And why is ilikepeaches on it then? It seems strange that such a tracker would allow active forum posting and allow someone like ilikepeaches (who forum posts all the time) on it. Also it surprises me that ilikepeaches is apparently a pedo, although I don't really read tracker forums.
>>
>>85229103
i cheated on the red interview and when confronted i admitted to it and they let me do it again. i cheated again a different way and didnt get caught but still youre pretty retarded for denying it.
>>
>>85229063
dead
>>85229103
>they failed me because I had the audacity to check their cheatsheet during the test to answer one of their asinine fucking questions
How did you not know? They make it pretty clear not to do that before the interview even starts.
>>
>>85229003
>work will unironically set you free. work is the cornerstone of all worthwhile communities.
imagine being this cucked that you upload and seed for other people...... even public trackers users dont waste their time on seeding and uploading.
>>
>>85229103
i miss what so much. i got my invite in like 2009 through a guy who was obsessed with visual kei on slsk. i know i should be over it already but fuck
>>
>>85229126
>but still youre pretty retarded for denying it.
why the fuck would I assume these autists are autistic enough to put a tracker on their website that automatically detects when you visit any page on their site and then matches it with the IP you connected to their IRC with? moreover, where the fuck do they get off setting such ridiculous arbitrary rules to gain access to a WEBSITE THAT EXISTS PRIMARILY TO SERVE BOOTLEG AND STOLEN CONTENT TO PEOPLE

>>85229132
no shit sherlock, of course I knew it was "against the rules". downloading and sharing copyrighted material is also "against the law" and yet here we are.
>>
>>85229155
>of course I knew it was "against the rules"
They make it clear you will fail the interview immediately though...
>>
>>85227061
I am *never* getting banned.

Deal with it.
>>
>>85229155
What did you expect, cheating on a test results in expulsion therefore their actions are justified, they clearly state they will punish you if you cheat…
>>
>>85227478
Henry Cow - Unrest
Mr. Sirius - Barren Dream
Bruford - One of a kind
If you already have any of these I can suggest others
>>
>>85229132
>dead
so long, gay tracker
>>
>>85229163
>>85229174
is this the same reaction you would have upon being served a lawsuit for violating copyright law? you just look at it and go "yep, I knew what I was doing was wrong and they are fully justified to sue me into destitution because I wanted to listen to backstreet boys for free at 320kbps"
>>
>>85229164
Oops, forgot my tripcode.

That would have looked so much cooler with it.
>>
>>85229117
>it surprises me that ilikepeaches is apparently a pedo, although I don't really read tracker forums.
fucking kek
but that anon is just starting drama, it was on a cabal tracker (PTP or RED)
>>
>>85229103
>they asked me if you *could* convert mp3 -> ogg,
its not a yes or no question. you just ask for clarification or add clarify in your answer:
>you CAN, but it's a transcode and has degraded quality and can't be uploaded
>>
>>85229203
that is literally exactly what I did, no joke, and they still failed me out. you don't understand how autistic these autists can be.
>>
>>85229205
that's sad. Maybe i just got lucky and never got the autist interviewer and got the chill ones.
>>
>>85229203
you can if your goal is to feed garbage to the autosnatchers. never upload anything of value to trackers operated by faggots.
>>
>>85229190
Hey EMIYA, how are you doing?
>>
>>85229190
>>85229164
>tripfag attenionwhore whores for attention
>>>/soc/
>Get Captcha
> VAJ 0P
sentient.
>>
>>85229221
all trackers are operated and staffed by pedo tranny NEETs. you have to grit your teeth and bear it, and enjoy the more normie people that come by.
>>
>>85229239
how do i become a pedo tranny neet?
>>
>>85229239
as a neet myself i value my time and never upload. tracker staffers are just losers doing unpaid work for other people
>>
>>85229239
Not all! Some just need extra $$ to feed their drug habits.
>>
>>85229190
Looking forward to the day you join the 41%.
>>
>>85229260
i need money to feed my starving family, sir
>>
I don't work I'm not a cuck
I get my money from begging on the streets instead
>>
>>85229187
No, but being surprised it happened and lying about it when that will result in even more punishment? Yeah I don't think I would do that.
>>
>>85229224
I'm alright. Watching a Vaush debate (god, his opponent is dumb). Probably gonna play a video game or something.

>>85229263
41% replies to suicide *attempts*, not *completions*. In that sense, I'm already part of the 41%.
>>
>>85229287
>Watching a Vaush debate (god, his opponent is dumb).
>>
>>85229277
please donate some money for my starving family kind Sir
>>
>>85229213
It's possible, but you literally described the exact answer I gave, I even cited the rule specifically from the site (and what.cd didn't make it against the rules to check the rules while taking the interview!!), and I still got told that I failed the test because my answer wasn't just a flat-out "no".

The most frustrating part about this shit is that I'm not even a fucking leech, once I actually did get in I always kept a good seed/leech ratio and even contributed a few conversions here and there where I could. I kept proof of it before what.cd shut down just in case I ever needed it.

>>85229281
There was literally no reason to assume that lying about it would result in "more punishment", nor that they would have a way to prove I was lying. If I had any reason to suspect either of those would be true, I would have just told the truth, a-duh.
>>
>>85229311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZe9tBsLF8o

Watch five minutes of this and you'll agree with me.
>>
>>85229332
rightoids are incapable of comprehending anything outside of their dogwhistles and reactionary propaganda
>>
>>85229344
This but unironically.
>>
>>85229320
Kids are told that honesty is the best policy, nobody likes to be lied to, especially people who are pissed off because of you. Learn your lesson.
>>
>>85229320
>I'm not even a fucking leech, once I actually did get in I always kept a good seed/leech ratio and even contributed
why private trackers always attract such cucks and losers lmao
>>
>>85229367
Because your mentality of just taking everything you can and not providing anything in return is far from common. If it were, trackers would not exist in the first place. If you think this is normal moral behavior, touch grass. Seriously.
>>
>>85229103
cheater :^)

But I got failed on WCD once because they asked "will you lose quality converting ogg to FLAC"
I said, no, but it isn't allowed on the site.
Fail anyway lmao.
>>
>>85229344
muh reactionary
muh dogwhistles
>>85229367
stfu bhenchod
>>
>>85229387
>tranny
>talking about mentality
this is just too funny
>>
>>85229408
Your transphobia impacts your ability to realize I can think and make decisions just as well as you can. You don't even see me as a person. Which, honestly, is sad for you more than anything else.
>>
>>85229408
just hide him hes trying to derail
>>
>>85229462
Not like there's ever anything here that's new or interesting or not worth replacing.

It's just the same boring dumb questions and the same old transphobia.
>>
>>85229462
you're right, I should just ignore him and let his "mentality" take over until he kills himself, I just thought his comment was a bit funny
>>
>>85229387
millions of people use public trackers, ddl, usenet and streaming services, they dont seed for long-term, they don't hoard anything, they don't think that everyone who doesnt seed on their favorite private tracker is a 'disgusting leech'. only pt users use such terminology.
> If it were, trackers would not exist in the first place.
they only exist because there's quite a small number of people share the same mentality. slsk alone is probably more popular than all music trackers combined...
>>
>>85229484
Private trackers are so much better because you need to put effort into them to thrive.

Though, in the absence of copyright (fuck the state!) we could presumably pull a The-Eye and make absolutely everything publicly available. Wish I could see that day.

(There was a somewhat similar subplot in Will McIntosh's Soft Apocalypse, in fact.)
>>
>>85229408
You need to have sex and touch grass.
>>
>>85229510
says the guy on 4chan, like pottery
>>
>>85229519
We're on 4channel, though.
>>
I know none of you are doctors but why do I go through the effort of getting commentary tracks for movies I may not even watch once?
>>
>>85229519
>he removes his trip so i see his posts again
maybe you should try again since the first time didn't work.
>>85229484
>disgusting leech'. only pt users use such terminology
you're on 4channel. It's just banter.
music trackers are comfier than slsk and theres standards for the quality of the audio, which tickles my autism.
>>
>>85229406
i enjoy ghostleeching from you and other kind sirs. without you i couldnt get my capeshit
>>
>>85229538
Autism.
>>
>>85229538
in case you like it so you dont have to go back and download the version w the commentary track
>>
File: notme.png (9 KB, 728x166)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>85229543
Not me. They were probably making fun of me, in fact.
>>
>>85229565
i would suck your feminine penis desu
>>
if you're banned from RED, is it like IRC interview ban where getting another invite is ok or are you IP banned?
>>
>>85229594
Are you a femme?

If not, I'm probably not interested. Sorry.
>>
>>85229605
yes im a gorl too
>>
>>85229543
>theres standards for the quality of the audio
but it also makes sharing significantly harder, that's why there's a ton of obscure stuff on slsk no one bothered to upload to red or ops. it's not "profitable" to uploaded rare content to music trackers, so why even bother. to please a few unknown autists?
>>
>>85229609
DM me on RED, then.
>>
>>85229620
idk... these posts seem like a spook
i wont get /marked/ that easily
>>
>>85229558
Oh yea that was it. Please post email for your invite.
>>
>>85229626
If you're not willing to extend that trust to me, I'm not going to extend the trust of inserting my penis into your lips.
>>
>>85229646
well yes, i dont know if you have any ulterior motives
>>
>>85229358
You are such a fucking ball-licker lmfao
>especially people who are pissed off because of you
Yeah you're right, I must have made them soooooo angry by reading the cheat-sheet during their autistic-ass test
>Learn your lesson.
lmao, I am taking you very seriously right now, please don't cast your judgement on me oh wise ball-sucker-anon
>>
>>85229645
i have everything i need lol
>>85229610
>to please a few unknown autists?
Yes. and to shill the shitty obscure music i like. and to browse collages.
and most those obscure releases on slsk are single-seeder. What do you do when you can't connect to them or they go offline? For me, I go on RED and make a request and it eventually gets filled because I'm not poor and can afford a reasonable bounty.
>>
>>85229594
fucking disgusting. have you seen his pics?
>>
>>85229688
I remember getting called a heckin' cute trans girl when someone posted one~
>>
>>85229688
not really; i dont know who emiya is but the fact they make everyone here seethe is pretty epic
>>
Longshot, but I got an invite for PrivateHD that I'd trade for a RED invite, if anyone happens to want to make that trade.
>>
>>85229714
I'm a prolific private tracker user with accounts on around a dozen of them, albeit not necessarily under the same name. I became infamous when screencaps of me arguing on the forums were posted, which was only fed by a bunch of screencaps I kept on my profile for a while.

Primarily people deride me for being openly trans, leftist and mentally ill. 4chan users aren't exactly very tolerant of anyone who isn't exactly like them. But one thing's for sure; I'm perhaps the most famous /ptg/ user in history.

(Though, I'd still like to see my name mentioned on installgentoo wiki's /ptg/ article. If there are any EMIYA simps out there, that's how you can get my attention.)
>>
>>85229714
>they
he wrote a suicide post on red and tried to get people banned for misgendering him on RED. he made a suggestion to have pronouns in bio and it almost approved until it was revealed he wanted to use it to report people for misgendering him. then he moved to portland to start a new life as a based antifa tranny
>impressed that a tripfag makes users seethe.
welcome to 4channel newfriend! leave before its too late
>>
>>85229752
>I'm perhaps the most famous /ptg/ user in history
no I am
>>
>>85229714
he also used to have a long explanation in his profile of why he uses some anime girl as his avatar and how she is his transition goals of becoming a strong independent woman or something.
>>
>>85229785
that's based as fuck
i'd love to be an anime girl too
too bad i'll never be one
>>
>>85229778
I'm she/they. Either is fine. I appreciate it when people respect my pronouns but I really don't care if the average 4chan user doesn't because their respect is not something I particularly want.

Anyway! All of those are true! And I've learned from every single one of them.
>>
>>85229785
>>85229778
>>85229714
and then when users on here made fun of him he came on to be a lolcow for some reason, eventually made a trip and kept telling people to DM him on RED and if they dont then they're a pussy (litearlly same as he did to you rn lol)
and the rest is history.

he's the closest thing to a lolcow that ptg has. the other user know to keep a low profile
>>
>>85229807
>'d love to be an anime girl too
>too bad i'll never be one
yes you can anon, just start taking hormones and it will fix all your problems and youll become a functional adult
>>
Good morning sirs
>>
>>85229827
i don't think so... anime girls are 2d and we're all 3dpd
>>85229834
good morning
>>85229820
ok but why did they suddenly appear in this thread?
>>
>>85229837
I check /ptg/ every so often for mentions of my name or something else that might be funny and I thought it would be amusing to remind a user that if I haven't been cabal banned by now, I'm not going to be.
>>
>>85229845
>/marked/ and unbannable
damn now I feel kinda jealous
>>
>>85229837
idk why he randomly appeared. maybe he got jealous that we were talking about ILP instead of him.
>>
>>85229320
>nor that they would have a way to prove I was lying
Anon I...
>>
>>85229752
>I'm perhaps the most famous /ptg/ user in history
You are a contender I think but I'm not sure that's true. I think that title probably belongs to Drizzy Wap.
>>
>>85230324
I'd love to do a collab with him!
>>
>>85229538
>I know none of you are doctors
?
>>
>>85229103
literally everyone who gave a RED interview lets you know to take screenshots of it or print it out or do whatever other than opening the cheatsheet website during the interview. how the fuck do people still keep visiting it during the interview is amazing to me
>>
>>85230364
Just right click and save the pages
>>
>>85230364
Spam their interview page from time to time with GET ?nigger=nigger during interview from vpn
>>
>>85230370
GAME CHANGER
>>
Valid has dark skincolor.
>>
>>85229332
Imagine supporting a pedophile.
>>
>>85229498
>Though, in the absence of copyright (fuck the state!) we could presumably pull a The-Eye and make absolutely everything publicly available. Wish I could see that day.

I believe in infinite energy too.
>>
how much can I sell an AB invite for?
>>
>>85231153
tree fiddy
>>
>>85230324
Why are Drizzy Wap uploads banned anyway? There's no way staff was just salty about bantz and banned it because of that right?
>>
>>85231116
we already know he is Kuro incarnate
>>
>>85229752
>>85230324
no, the title belongs to the best encoder we have here, hated by mpv devs and AB staff, ordered chapters enjoyer and utorrent 2.2.1 shill: Kuchi Kirukia
>>
fuck forgot to post before from this IP so the post above wouldn't show as new IP
>>
>>85231153
i'll buy it from you for 30$
send me an email to wolnewilno@gmail.com and ill give you my real email and the mone
>>
>>85231347
because its falls into the "low effort" category, people can just build buffer uploading randomly generated garbage
>>
>>85231153
I'll bid $35
ilovecunny@hitler.rocks
>>
>>85231483
Ah, them! Yeah, their work is helpful (even if I disagree with a lot of their opinions) but I can't honestly say they've been discussed here more than I have.
>>
File: 1620918175810.png (2 KB, 336x52)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>yes, i use transmission, how could you tell?
>>
>>85231516
>tranny mission
41% chance of getting blacklisted
use qbittorrent nigger
>>
>>85231511
what are you talking about? you use a trip to attwhore here
we can recognise kuchi's posts without a trip
>>
>>85231153
40$
wolnewilno@gmail.com
>>
>>85231153
$42 and I'm fine with BTC and Monero payments (highly prefer Monero though)
ilovecunny@hitler.rocks
>>
>>85231153
$50
kuchikirukia@cock.li
>>
sir please do not send joke bids ridiculing our elders
>>
>>85231153
$42
i can pay in btc xmr eth and with paypal
>>
>>85231153
45$
BluBb_mADe@cock.li
>>
>>85231153
$50 either paypal, btc, or xmr
ilovecunny@hitler.rocks
>>
>>85231153
75$
wolnewilno@gmail.com
forgot address here >>85231568
>>
>>85231153
82$
BluBb_mADe@cock.li
>>
>>85231153
$100 with paypal, btc, or xmr
ilovecunny@hitler.rocks

im not even joking
>>
>>85231153
105$
BluBb_mADe@cock.li
>>
dont do it
literal pajeets will waste your invite for nefarious purposes
>>
>>85231153
im not a pajeet and i never invite anyone to trackers
$110
ilovecunny@hitler.rocks
>>
>>85231596
you are a white nigger
stop paying to pirate
>>
>>85231603
>>85231589
fuck off you already have an account
>>
>>85231153
$110.5
firebrand362@airmail.cc
>>
>>85231631
proof?
>>
you can buy an invite for 60 on invitez
>>
>>85231636
someone tried to get that username marked a month ago or so
>>
>>85231153
$115
please enforce a minimum increment of $1
>>
>>85231643
that account is disabled
>>
>>85231641
scam
invite from anon to anon is much more valueable
>>
File: war.png (44 KB, 875x420)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
God_of_War-FLT
>>
https://www.invitehawk.com/store/product/10-animebytes-invite/
do people pay this much?
>>
>>85231649
actual cartel posts here as anons to try and mark people
selling an invite here is worse than selling on some middleman website
>>
>>85231654
no day1 patch
it's shit
>>
>>85231656
to you they wont, you are far from being a trusted seller
>>
>>85231694
how do I become a trusted seller?
>>
>>85231664
ok retard
anons who are looking to profit from ab being impossible post here too
>>
>>85231664
>actual cartel posts here as anons to try and mark people
clearly not unless emiya is a glownigger for the cartel
>>
everyone talks about how nyaa is run by a fansub cartel while conveniently forget that bakabt is run by an encode mafia
>>
nobody uses BakaBT and all of the old obscure tranime is readily available on Perfect Dark
>>
File: 1632576445651.gif (1.02 MB, 512x512)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
>>85231701
you don't, unless you don't have a couple hunnad residential proxies at your disposal, because you will get cabal banned before you become a trusted seller
>>
>>85231726
with english subduberinos?
>>
HDB, BTN, PTP 400+
AB, KG 200+
feels good to be in all of them
even fucking red 100+

jpopsuki
>15
lol faggots
>>
>>85231748
how much for a LzTr invite?
>>
>>85231756
50 according to >>85231656
>>
>>85231738
no need for subs if you learn japanese
>>
>>85231748
real talk
if i owned all these accounts and went to the MPAA or FBI or some shit and told them i have access to spy on all the ips n shit i wonder how much theyd give me
scrape for ddays, weeks, months, years then bam send out notices and take the private pirates to court
>>
>ab is not impossible dude <no sosu given>
>meanwhile invite sellers: ptp 400$, ab 200$
>>
>>85231808
they can do that themselves so 0
>>
>>85231708
>from ab being impossible
but it's not...
>>
>>85231808
Dude, the MPAA is a billion dollar company. You think they can't get into some faggot ass private trackers?
>>
>>85231810
https://animebytes.tv/register.php?invite=a87b5796bfb660da58a79cb2fd466c41
>>
>>85231904
IP/User Agent logger.
>>
>>85231523
>qbittorrent
99% change to download single file.
>>
>>85231929
no, it's a working invite. i decided to post it because it seems many people here are desperate to get into ab
>>
>>85231971
Even if it was real (Which it isn't), whoever would use it would get banned because AB staff (and others) watch this thread.
>>
>>85231982
i'm part of ab staff, this link is safe. if it was a user invite i'd have to send it to someone's email
>>
proton if you're reading this, I'd fuck you in your boy pussy if I could.
>>
>>85232004
t-thanks uwu~
>>
>>85231994
how can i trust you sir?
>>
>>85232004
proton has a p-p-pussy O///O ?! but he is a boy!
>>
>>85232023
click the link and register, having an ab account will surely be enough proof
>>
>>85232039
i clicked it on a different network and it's just a login page
>>
HOLY SHIT IT WAS REAL
THANK YOUUUUUU
>>
based AB staff doing the needful
>>
>>85231516
ps. it still can be force-rechecked if at least some files are there
>>
>>85232061
you're welcome, message me (proton) if you want 10m bp
>>
fug my account just got locked
learned my lesson of trusting you faggots
>>
>>85226992
I don't like peaches.
>>
Someone make an account named ihatepeaches
>>
>>85232198
next time just buy an invite
>>
>>85231153
$125
admin@nyaa.si
>>
>>85231890
But they need to pass RED review Sir. Very hard if you ask me
>>
so is there any proof of #KGB existing
>>
>>85232591
yes
>>
>>85231153

150$

pls send me kind sire
>>
>>85231656
do you think people will pay 15euro for pooptopia
>>
>>85232591
>7.7. Since U2 has joined PT-related anti-cheat unions, members found to have cheated elsewhere will also be banned at U2.
>>
The cabal is a meme made up by ptg to scare neons and keep their secret clubs more unattainable and "elite".
>>
Does anyone keep statistics of the content size seeded on private trackers? How many petabytes is on PTP? How many terabytes on RED?
>>
LOL
>>
>new IP ^
>>
>>85233577
there is usually a thread somewhere asking
ptp is over 4PB
>>
>>85233577
>>85233658
I remember reading posts a while ago about RED falsifying its tracker statistics? Its not easy to verify whether or now what they're reporting is correct.
>>
>Childmolesting (Maybe tranny?) coomer complains about people not being politically retarded like him
>>
>>85233696
meant for >>85232004
>>
>>85229676
>Yes. and to shill the shitty obscure music i like. and to browse collages.
you're a cuck you work for free, and think it's ok. normal people would just share their folder on slsk and forget about it cause they have better things to do than wasting their time on uploading to private trackers.
>because I'm not poor and can afford a reasonable bounty.
thanks to pay2pirate fags and deezer i have TBs of buffer for free
>>
>>85231748
>HDB, BTN, PTP 400+
i too love capeshit Sir. HDB has very good selection of capeshit. i enjoy PTP's and BTN's capeshit too, i'm a retarded normie.
>>
File: notice.png (93 KB, 1580x387)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
kind sirs why aren't you SEEDing
>>
>>85231781
>no need for subs if you learn japanese
if you're not a pedo degenerate you have no reason to learn japanese. only anime pedos consume asian trash. no one with a brain would watch it
>>
>>85233980
because i use free usenet like a white man and dont defecate in the streets of Pootopia ;-) feels good btw
>>
>>85229311
>>85229332
>>85229287
>>85229406
>>85229347
>>85229344
the antifap professor is a fucking moronic jew worshiping dipshit. that doesnt even believe in race
>>
>>85234017
>because i use free usenet like a white man
feels good not seeding every single thing I download, fellow white.
>>
aaaaah i'm going to freelooooad
>>
>>85228681
>use the IRC bot to add 20GB of Perun bounty to the req
first time hearing about this, is this just a user giving away his buffer for free? what's the catch
>>
>>85233764
i think you got the wrong post again kind sir
>>
path to nyaa account?
>>
File: Untitled.png (677 KB, 583x767)
677 KB
677 KB PNG
is this iceberg correct?
>https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/s4aun4/private_tracker_iceburg/
>>
>>85234380
societyglitch and myspleen are good, but this was obviously made by someone from outside the pt world. literally all of these sites are extremely well known...
>>
>>85233453

>>85233158
>>
>>85234380
this >>85234493
these icebergs are supposed to depict progressively more niche things as they go on yet that is not the case beyond the 2nd level
>>
>>85234513
>>85234493
you should be asking yourself: "Why are you replying to this?"
>>
File: 1591949016500.png (31 KB, 1092x126)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
animes.... postman have it....
>>
>>85234537
*"Why am I replying to this?"
>>
>>85234549
what is postman sir
>>
drink MORE urr1inne kind indian Sirs, it's good for you
>>
I'm in all the trackers I want and I have access to all the media I could ever consume. What now?
>>
File: empty.jpg (47 KB, 500x442)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>85234665
>>
>>85234665
Share media with your friends, and watch all the content you wanted to watch but never got around actually watching.
>>
>>85234615
i2p tracker
>>
>http://tracker.what.cd:34000/feaqy5gee5887vofvjhfsa2wioou2f6l/announce
;_;
>>
>>85234826
wtf that's my announce url
>>
>>85234826
/marked/
>>
>>85229287
>Vowsh
at least watch destiny or something...
>>
>>85234871
>>85234871
>>85234871
>>
>>85234783
How do I get it? I'm interested but not enough to put effort in
>>
>>85234892
it's a public tracker iirc, just install i2p and you should be able to access it
>>
>>85234746
>Share media with your friends
imagine sharing super rare and obscure media with plebs. normies are supposed to consume mainstream garbage anon
>>
>>85235857
>normies
>>
>>85235864
everyone else can access private trackers or/and get obscure content on their own.
>>
>>85235890
>normies
>>
>>85235900
yes?
>>
>>85235907
gb2r
>>
>>85235907
you are the one supposed to consume mainstream garbage, "normie"
>>
>>85235916
no u
>>85235913
plebbittors love capeshit
>>
>>85235942
You have to go back.
>>
>>85235942
you are embarrassing yourself, please refrain from posting
>>
>>85235957
>>85235946
>t. normies without good trackers
>>
>>85235966
>still not getting it
>>
this guy is hopeless, stop replying to him
>>
>>85235966
You have to go back.
>>
>>85235976
>>85235981
>>85236010
i dont get how sharing good stuff with retards is a good thing. dumb capeshit lovers are belong to rarbg and netflix. what you're doing is just wrong.
>>
>>85236038
You *HAVE* to go back.
>>
>>85236040
you're a dumb redditor w/o good trackers, not me
>>
>are belong
a pajeet and a redditor
>>
>>85236056
I literally cannot make it any clearer for you, you must go back.
>>
>>85236062
>>85236069
go request 'content' on pootopia for your normie friends
>>
>>85236077
You have to go back.
>>
>>85236077
sir.... please
>>
>>85236080
>normie
>normie
>normie
>normie
>normie
>>
>>85236095
You have to go back.
>>
anon you don't have to try so hard to fit in...
>>
>>85236102
how am i supposed to call retarded losers without good trackers? plebs? normalfags? pajeets? tell me.
>>
>>85236124
You don't, you have to go back.
>>
you have to lurk more, you'll pick up the lingo eventually
>>
>>85236124
lurk 10 more years
>>
>>85236134
>>85236141
>>85236144
give a valid answer or stfu. go watch neflix with your 'normie' friends.......
>>
>>85236211
(You)
>>
>normie
>>
>>85236211
You have to go back.
>>
>>85236286
seethe
>>
>>85236303
You have to go back.
>>
>>85236371
ok, normie who supposed to consume mainstream garbage
>>
>>85236423
You have to go back.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.