[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>I can’t stop you, you’re free to live your life the way you want
>now here is a 40 minute tirade about how everything you do is wrong and you’re the worst person in the world
why do people like being berated by ecelebs like this?
>>
Who is this fat faggot?
I have seen him pop up in my feed often and I clicked on one video but it was so long and boring that I stopped watching
>>
this metrosexual fag was OBJECTIVELY RIGHT in the dish washer video. the rest he is just some wikipedia reading tard
>>
>>85225216

Agreed, the dishwasher video was based
>>
>>85225178
>youtube thread
fuck off, you gigantic nigger
>>
>>85225178
at least he keeps his verbal diarrhea on twitter (for the most part). he could be worse.
>>
>>85225178
>everything you do is wrong and you’re the worst person in the world
This is never even implied. Go to a therapist, you might have anxiety if you constantly assume the worst.
>>
He makes fun of people who would believe the horse and carriage are superior to cars, if those people still were alive.
>>
>>85225178
op is a brain dead retard.
>triggered by an informative video
just don't watch it if you're so fragile.
>>
>>85225178
don't watch it then fag
>>
>makes video explaining the basic function of a blinker circuit

can this FAGGOT stop PREACHING to me how RETARDED I am??
>>
>>85226361
> is shown some new information
How damaged are you if your reaction is
> stop makijg me feel dumb
Instead of
> wow, that's cool, thanks
>>
don't know who this guy is but homosexuals are not technology
>>
>>85225178
good bait
>>
File: can opener.png (115 KB, 320x180)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
So who here is so retarded that they didn't know this shit?

https://youtu.be/i_mLxyIXpSY
>>
i fucking hate most """informative""" youtube channels but i'm kinda chill with this dude. seems like he's just a hyper autist with a hoarding problem who documents his "special interests of the week" and managed to start making money on it. based.
>>
>>85225216
Wtf, je failled to even understand how dishwashers work, let alone detergent. He sounded like one of those boomer that does not understand the superiority of he washers while completely ignoring the detergent issue.

Protip : use tspp for superior washing, the2raw material is cheap, a teaspoon per load is about 3 cents.

Even consumer reports is a better source of information.
>>
>>85226583
It's not retarded to not know a product exists. It's kind of neat.
>>
>>85225216
His toaster was great too although not very relevant to the viewer.
He's also right about the retarded marketing of portable aircons and space heaters.
>>
>>85225178
please tell me he eats that
>>
>>85226583
It's not like they advertise can openers. I think it's neat, but since most of what I open is cans of tomato paste, and I actually need to open those on both ends and push the paste out with one of the lids.
>>
>>85225178
this fat autistic faggot is more based and less of a faggot than you, OP.
>>
>>85225195
you should be nice. this motherfucker who just lifted a dishwasher onto his table is probably one 42 hour amtrak ride from whatever shithole you call home
>>
>>85225178
Nice link faggot
>>
>>85227345
idk what an amtrak is but i doubt it can traverse thousands of miles of ocean
>>
>>85225467
Yeah we need another AMDvsIntel thread!
>>
Technology connections is based, eh takes the mundane and shows you why it's interesting.
>>
File: url(4).jpg (23 KB, 250x301)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>85225903
One day you will realize they are.
>>
>>85226942
>use tspp for superior washing, the2raw material is cheap, a teaspoon per load is about 3 cents.
Sorry mate, don't want algee growing on my plates.
>due to its phosphate content it causes eutrophication of water, promoting algae growth.
>>
>>85225178
bro he's just raising awareness bro bro why are you against raising awareness bro you're not one of those types of people are you bro
>>
This guy appeals to people who nothing of the subjects he discusses. If you know more than him you will instantly see how poor his research is.
>>
>>85225178
i started using these pods instead of gel and it seems to be slightly better
>>
>>85228576
I'm a research chemist working with detergents (Henkel) and had no big issues that I remember with his videos on those subjects.
>>
File: 1460080812575.png (1.07 MB, 1189x720)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>85227198
>I think it's neat, but since most of what I open is cans of tomato paste, and I actually need to open those on both ends and push the paste out with one of the lids.
>>
>>85226583
im a minute in and hating my life already
>>
i listen to him to fall asleep
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (65 KB, 374x512)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>complaining about watching a 40 minute video of someone's opinion.
I mean, you don't have to watch it
>>
>>85230468
no! i must watch everything i come across, and they all must be something i enjoy! nobody else exists!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.