[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Whatever happened to hot wheels? Only just remembered about this guy
>>
He went to back to the USA and became reddit.
>>
>>83826675
Check the Q: Into the Storm documentary
he's fine I guess
>>
>>83826675
he moved to asia to be with his pedophile friend jim watkins but hotwheels quickly discovered that even though the streetkids will suck on jim's micro pedo cock for a $1, they would never suck on a retarded cripple for $1 million. I still have screenshots on one of my drives of jim watkins trying to preserve the loli boards by claiming it was "last bastion of free speech".
>>
>>83826688
Freddit Breddit was always reddit.
>>83826675
He makes fonts now.
>>
Fell into irrelevance.
>>
File: 1505759465846.jpg (114 KB, 1241x914)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>83826675
He's a faggot and hopefully he has died from complications of his fucked up condition, and if not hopefully he died when someone punted him down a flight of stairs.
>>
>>83826675
fucking cripplekike
>>
>>83827008
he's a joo?
>>
he just won gold at the olympics (not the special one) in billiards

who's laughing now, bigots
>>
File: 1.png (44 KB, 622x493)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
he became a gay furfag.
>>
>>83826675
He's in prison for running over an FBI agent's balls with his wheelchair.
>>
>>83826675
8gag was bought by some boome
>>
>>83826675
He betrayed everyone and now he is forgotten.
>>
>>83827141
Some Boome, the legendary king of JAVA programming??

good morning sir!
>>
>>83827156
Thank you
>>
>>83826675
He grew out of his edgy manchild phase when one of the denizens of his website committed a terrorist attack.
Can't say the same about this board.
>>
>>83827175
says a lot about 4chan when their copycats are the ones stirring the most shit in the world and actually doing it.
Cant remember any serial killer or terrorist citing or referencing 4chan as main source.
Or was that "Dont come to school tomorrow" shit real?
>>
>>83827240
too many third worlders on 4chan, im sure a brazilian murders someone for shoes every day and then browses /a/, but the news just wont report it
>>
he came out as a furry and is now a perma keyboard warrior on twitter
the same demise as most people whomst are terminally online, really
i wonder why it's always the same
>>
>>83826675
>Whatever happened to hot wheels?
His boneitis got worse and he was groomed by unironic christrannies that wanted him to convert to christianity and repent for creating 2x4chan.

Thus in 2016-2018 he was always on twitter finding ways to fuck with the owners of 2x4chan. This is also partially documented in the Q HBO series. FInally after the christchurch shooting he got the pull he needed and sent Cloudflare another heated fire & brimstone warning. They complied and his unironic crusade against 4x2chan was complete.

2019-2021 he quietly moved on from christrannity and became a furfag. Then he became a weight-gain furfag. The Christranny discord that groomed him was discovered to be run by a turkish tranny in germany.

tl;dr
boneitis worsened -> christianity made him go HAM -> furfaggotry
>>
>>83827269
unironically its the RF radiation from wireless receivers and unshielded (mostly rgb and anime) computers
>>
File: 1501147733321.jpg (186 KB, 962x858)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>83827309
>>
>>83827309
>anime radio waves
TRUDENPA
but for real, i've always seen it as just usual corporations+bad actors turning the net into a safebox so most people just end up to the same conclusions since there's no oppositions
but i wouldn't be surprised if some people were more susceptible to waves and the like thus making them go a little nutty
>>
File: 1631231882860.png (1.27 MB, 1144x877)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>83827341
our spines are hertz receivers through the cerebro spinal fluid (the electrolytic fluid that sends electrical signals to/from brain)...and an average sized humans head naturally resonates at around 700mhz. the resonance is different for different sized people
>>
>>83827240
yes that was real faggot, that's why it was a meme.
>>
>>83826675
I'd love to put this little gremlin on a high shelf and leave him there
>>
>>83827133
Imagine yourself in his position.
You don't have friends, you will never have a normal relationship with a woman, your body tries to kill you.
If reality doesn't want you, what is your only solution? Escape from reality.
Furries, even if they are beyond retarded, are very welcoming to newcomers.
He probably has chronic depression, his life is suffering, and this is how he escapes it.
4chan anons are supposed to be opinionated, but all I see is a big ecochamber that isn't in any way different from Reddit or Twitter.
You shit on jews and nigger all day, but how exactly are you different from them?
White people are supposedly emphatic to others, but all you do is shit on other people.
Let's be real. Most of us are rejected from society, we escape reality (exactly like the cripple) via 4chan.
Life is a scary place, the sense of security our society give us is fake, and deep inside everyone know this. You have no right to judge anyone, because you are not different.
>>
File: hotwheels.png (206 KB, 271x367)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>83826675
He went back in time and became a regular in the 1970's doctor who series
He was Davros
pic related
it is hotwheels
>>
>>83827533
this
>>
>>83827533
tl;dr
cool story bro !
>>
>>83827533
dude just be grateful you werent alive 100 years ago. Niggers were hanged with impunity just for looking at someone white
Ahhh the good old days
But for you and your kind, not so good
>>
>>83827642
Good old days? Have you ever seen a dead body?
I've seen death with my eyes and trust me, there's nothing heroic or beautiful in it.
You live in comfort, you never experienced real life and yet you talk about stuff you don't even know.
Be smarter and keep your "mouth" shut.
>>
>>83827533
>Most of us are rejected from society, we escape reality (exactly like the cripple) via 4chan
speak for yourself. i just want to say nigger without getting banned. also, point systems like that of reddit attracts the worst type of cancer. at least people farming (You)s have to be creative.
>>
>>83827533
>White people are supposedly emphatic to others
But /g/ only has pajeets
>>
He gave us the best place with freedom until some /int/ crew fucked up with the place and killed it.
>>
>>83826675
Isn't he doing ads for Shriners Hospitals now?
>>
>>83827717
Your response is very immature, please, reconsider your priorities.
Is this really who you are? A dude who's only interest is to write nigger on an online forum?
I'm sure you are worth more than this.

>>83827733
Unity games are bad because the editor is used by a lot of beginners. Indians produce bad software because there are billions of them in the world.
Pajeets are humans like us. Their culture is very hierarchical and that looks strange for a white person, but I don't think they are bad per se.
>>
>>83827777
lmao and checked
>>
File: master asia.png (393 KB, 506x380)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>83827533
>being rejected by society
>not rejecting society

not gonna make it rabbi niggerstein
>>
>>83827533
Tldr
>>
>>83827857
You cannot reject yourself.
Society is a reflection of our humanity.
We are tribal and hierarchical.
You can pretend to be different and not like everyone else, but let's be real, you cannot escape your nature.
Please, do not lie to yourself, you can achieve bigger things if you are honest with yourself.
>>
>>83827782
>Is this really who you are?
i guess it went over your head but the point i was trying to make is that you can say what you think on imageboards. moderation here is way more lax than elsewhere. there are of course miserable people but they are fairly easy to deal with. what i'm concerned about are crossboarding faggots from /pol/ and /v/.
>>
File: 1629241750714.gif (1.41 MB, 450x500)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
>>83827890
>reflection of our humanity

no it isnt, you homosexual...you are a reflection of your humanity, and you alone. people are just animals, you can prey on them financially, literally, or emotionally...or you can be prey.

niggers tongue my anus, good morning sir!
>>
>>83827240
the kangaroo guy that killed muslims spouted a bunch of 4chan memes
>>
>>83827969
he also claimed to be an eco-fascist that hated donald trump in his manifesto

the manifesto even has meme pictures in it...honestly its a hillarious piece of satire.
>>
>>83827906
> you are crossboarding
That is not true.
Is that really what you want to do? Surely you are a smart guy, why then you keep putting yourself in an environment that degrades your mind and soul.
Everyone, of course, is free to do as they please, but our environment sculpts our mind and body, and this place is probably the worst environment you can be in.
Use your own head, you have your brain and surely you are able to differentiate good from bad, but in this current era there are so many distractions that force our brain to work less and less and a "wake up" call is needed.
Do the needful, sir ;)
>>
>>83827240
>Cant remember any serial killer or terrorist citing or referencing 4chan as main source.
how new are you
>>
>>83826688
checked
>>
>>83827672
It would be better if you gave up technology and just went back to stealing bikes
>>
>>83828130
lmao
>>
>>83827533
literally who the fuck says white people are empathetic?
>>
>>83827533
>White people are supposedly emphatic to others, but all you do is shit on other people.
Who the fuck says this?!
Oh good thing being empathic runs in the white man's veins and not something that the Old Leader taught me in the hut!
Jesus, the level of seething on your ass is incredible.
And no, im not even white either, faggot
>>
File: 1633877766094.jpg (150 KB, 890x876)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>83827672
mental outlaw over hear dropping red-pills.
>>
>>83828525
this is true white people are known in history for genocide lmao. I'm white and i've never ever in my life heard someone call us empathetic. It's more like oh your a colonizer and privileged blah blah blah
>>
>>83828712
I constantly see it on /pol/
> *nigger kills cat/dog* niggers have to empathy.
> jews wants to genocide us
> the world was conquered by jews and niggers because whites are too kind to others
I see this rhetoric constantly shilled on /pol/
It can be pure cope, but nonetheless the rhetoric is always-present.
>>
>>83828767
pol is a propaganda machine made to make retards angry
>>
>>83827533
esl
>>
>>83828767
>I see this rhetoric constantly shilled on /pol/
Where does it come from? G-d forbid anyone actually believes that.
>>
>>83828914
h h how could you tell ???
>>
>>83828914
Language is a tool, not a fashion statement.
Of course a correct spelling and grammar structure is important and I should work on it, but what matters is the meaning.
>>
>>83828998
also understanding, which you need to work on as well
>>
>>83826675
sold out to the glowies when they threatened him with CP
>>
>>83827533
>but all I see is a big ecochamber
> but how exactly are you different from them?
troon thinks it can contradict post outside of "her" safespace
>>
>>83829310
>>83829465
Is this what 4chan is all about?
>>
>>83829485
it always was
leftypol raiders like you trying to rewrite history about our culture is new tho
>>
>>83829540
> our
You do not represent the majority of 4chan
> you are from leftypol
This is clearly framing, something that only the least intelligent and clearly libertarian person would use as an argument.
> rewrite
> everyone who disagrees with my imaginary world is a jew nigger faggot leftypol kike >:C
>>
>>83829573
I do
majority of 4chan are regulars on /pol/
this is why you rotten wounds stick out when you complain about /v/, /tv/, and /pol/ on other blue boards.
this is why you're hit with YWNBAW even on an anonymous forum which you cant pass. we're all regulars in most boards, and especially high test redpilled ones. so when we see influx of posts telling everyone to go back to /pol/, you get spotted like you get spotted as a man in real life.

you cant pass in real life or online. think about that before you try to talk about majorities on 4ch, you pedo
>>
>>83829644
>see influx of posts telling everyone to go back to /pol/
Too true. Bunkertrannies have been doing this for a decade at least. They essentially announce their presence by doing this in a desperate attempt to astroturf.
>>
>>83827533
>You have no right to judge anyone, because you are not different.
I have every right to judge anyone, especially furries
>>
>>83829644
I disagree with the "most anons are /pol/ users". Even on boards that are historically tied with /pol/ (/k/ especially) we tolerate /pol/ users but don't embrace them. With that said, I'd take you fags over revisionist-history bunkercucks any day. At least the /pol/ user tries to blend in and halfassedly adjusts to board culture. The bunkercucks show up, post blatant propoganda and then end up derailing a thread by fighting with a bunch of /pol/tards who would have otherwise stayed on topic.
>>
>>83827590
This
>>
>>83826675
Is that my boy micro machines?
>>
>>83826675
Imagine if you caught him throttling his tiny dolphin, it would look like a squirrel whacking off

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.