[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


What kind of Section 8 favela dweller do you have to be to piss and moan about a $7 dongle to use $300 headphones with your phone, which you can just leave attached to your headphones when not in use?
>>
>>83825913
Can't charge/tether while using headphones.
inb4 buy more dongles
>>
Who cares. Retards will complain about all of this shit like it is a horrible atrocity then turn around and keep consooming product. Just ignore them.
>>
File: 1616535429020.jpg (44 KB, 500x628)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>using a phone as a music player
>>
>>83825935
Bluetooth or buy a phone that actually holds a charge.
>>
>>83825913
>favela dweller
brbros….
>>
>>83825945
I'd rather buy a phone with a headphone jack.
>>
>>83825945
How about having a phone with the option of bluetooth AND wired, which can also charge via a different port.

Cope
And
Seethe
>>
>>83825913
>having more features is bad
>>
>>83825961
Id rather not buy a device that compromises on something else for the sake of a headphone jack.
>>
>>83825944
Yes, I'll carry 17 different devices for different purposes.
>>
File: 1634223978815.jpg (723 KB, 1200x1200)
723 KB
723 KB JPG
>>83825913
>just buy the adapters goy, it's only 20 sheckles
>>
okay, but now you can't change the phone and listen to music at the same time. it might be acceptable if they had multiple usb ports, but they don't, they want you to buy bluetooth shit which also has to be recharged every night.
>>
>>83825982
leave the phone at home then
>>
>>83825961
Then use one. Nothing is stopping you.
>>
>>83825981
Compromises on what? My Snoy has a headphone jack, a good DAC and is still waterproof. The thickness of a headphone jack is not the limiting factor, and is barely larger than USB-C.
>>
>>83825944
>battery by metallica? oh let me find master of puppets and download it on torrent. it will just take 15 minutes tops
>>
>>83825976
>Cope
>And
>Seethe
About what exactly? It’s not like your argument is actually convincing, it’s rooted in archaism. If you were actually serious about music, you’d run a BTR5, which has infinitely better quality that your phones internal Jack, plus the added ability to make audiophile headphones Bluetooth, but I guess that’s $113 more than a USB C adapter so it’s even more out of your price range.
>>
>>83825997
But he doesn't want me to use one device for every purpose, so I HAVE to carry a phone and a separate music player or even music player and a separate amplifier.
>>
>>83826001
> Snoy
Immediate compromise on chipset, software support and hardware quality.
>>
Moreover, bluetooth headphones are objectively better
>but muh quality
It's not that noticeable, you get used to sound of good BT ear/headphones pretty fast.
Also why would you care about the sound quality when you are using a fucking phone? You have to be an actual autist to sit on the bed and listen to music from your phone, instead of sitting at your PC that would have a way better AMP/DAC. And when you are on the street you won't hear the difference whatsoever because of the background noise.
>but you have to charge them!!!
Placing the case on a wireless charger when you go to bed is not that hard bro
>BATTERY DEGRADATION REEEE
By the time you notice battery degradation in your bluetooth ear/headphones, the cable on your wired ones would've disintegrated.
>THE PRICE
you can always buy chinkphones that don't have noise cancelling for 20$, not ideal but werks. Also find a job poorfag

And I haven't even started talking about having no wires making it possible to play some video/music/podcast on your pc and go cook dinner in the kitchen, etc
>>
>>83826021
And those relate to the headphone jack how exactly? Stop moving the goalpost.
At least my Snoy won't get slow... I mean security patched like every iPhone for the last 10 generations.
>>
>>83826002
Metallica were the whiny bitches that made such a fuss about Napster way back when, I say their stuff should be torrented just as a matter of principle.
>>
>>83825913
I tried liking them but it managed to make my CIEMs sound even warmer than before. Good thing it's like $10.
>>
how about you charge me 7$ extra for the phone and give me the headphone jack back fucking street shitter shill nigger baboon
>>
>>83826031
Not to mention that Bluetooth headphones typically have better DACs in them than in a phone, with the advantage as well of active EQs that adjust frequency response so that you still get the same experience at different volumes, something wired headphones can’t and don’t offer.
>>
File: 1491650892306.jpg (28 KB, 405x720)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>83825913
I own a couple of these. They suck ass. More quiet than a mouse fart. That's reason enough not to buy them.
>>
>>83826031
>shit quality is actually a good thing
>you get used to shit if you consume enough of it
>good DACs are only possible in BT headphones and not phones themselves
>just charge the device daily, omg what is your problem
>want to use headphones with more than 2 devices? just buy more of them and charge them all daily
>>
>>83826037
> And those relate to the headphone jack how exactly? Stop moving the goalpost.
Didn’t read >>83825981 thoroughly enough it seems. No goalpost moved, there is no logical sense to compromise on other features for the sake of a headphone Jack. The original premise.
> At least my Snoy won't get slow... I mean security patched like every iPhone for the last 10 generations.
No one mentioned iPhone until you did. Rent free.
>>
>>83826056
>better DACs in them than in a phone
hahahhaha
>active EQs that adjust frequency response so that you still get the same experience at different volumes, something wired headphones can’t and don’t offer
Yeah, mutiGHz phones can't achieve that.
How much cope can you spew about the shitBT headphones.
And don't even get me started with compatibility between 50 different codecs.
>>
>>83825955
monke soup, wonderful. ç
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 645x363)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>83826039
>>
>>83826069
Go look at the frequency response of Bose QC45s vs your wired headphones and report back.
Protip: the Bose win.
>want to use headphones with more than 2 devices?
My headphones are connected to my
PC, my phone and my tablet right now lmfao what are you smoking? I don’t need to fiddle with cables to switch between them either.
>>
>>83826075
>Didn’t read >>83825981 thoroughly enough it seems. No goalpost moved, there is no logical sense to compromise on other features for the sake of a headphone Jack. The original premise.
How is what you wrote related to iPhones dropping headphones? You moved the goalpost by attaching to it being a Sony and making it about software. Tell me what is being solved by removing the jack from iPhone? It's not waterproofing, it's not thickness nor space saving.
Just add it back in to the iPhone, problem solved - you get the "security" of iPhone with a headphone jack. It's BRAVE.
>>
>>83825913
It could come free with the phone and it would still be just as annoying.
>>
>>better DACs in them than in a phone
hahahhaha
Go look at XM4, QC45, SH Momentum etc and report back. You’re not too poor for $300 headphones are you?
> Yeah, mutiGHz phones can't achieve that.
show me the phone that has this feature in its internal DAC. Come on ESL, let’s see some proof.
>>
File: 7333_cringe.png (113 KB, 1000x1000)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>83825944
>using a phone as a cameras
>>
>>83826069
>shit quality is actually a good thing
>you get used to shit if you consume enough of it
Now that I think about it, wired earphones would have shittier quality because they have no noise cancelling

>good DACs are only possible in BT headphones and not phones themselves
Never said that
>just charge the device daily, omg what is your problem
Just like you do with every other device that you take outside? Are you the type of guy who would say "Who needs a wristwatch when sunwatch werks just fine and you don't need to charge it"?
>want to use headphones with more than 2 devices? just buy more of them and charge them all daily

What the fuck are you talking about retard?
You just press connect on your device's bluetooth menu, some bt headphones even support multipoint connect which lets you hear sound from multiple devices at the same time. Can your average wired headphones do that?
>>
>>83825944
I diggy. I'm not poor so my phone has enough space for my music library.
>>
>>83825913
iToddlers are the worst
>>
>>83826121
>QC45s now have Bluetooth 5.1 for expanded range and more robust performance. As for codecs, they stick to the very status quo SBC and AAC, leaving out more advanced options like aptX Adaptive or LDAC.
LMAO, you don't even get lossless modes in it. Dropped on the spot.
Also post it yourself, but don't use the wired cable for measurements. Post the BT source.
>>
>>83826160
Andjeets are bad as well.
>>
>>83826167
>LMAO, you don't even get lossless modes in it. Dropped on the spot.
Record yourself acing this test with your wired headphones or fuck off, loseless is a retard bait by audiophile headphones manufacturers
https://www.npr.org/sections/therecord/2015/06/02/411473508/how-well-can-you-hear-audio-quality
>>
>>83826124
Why are you still talking about iPhones? No one mentioned iPhones until you did.
If you paid attention to the OP image, that’s a USB-C adapter, not a lightning adapter. It has nothing to do with iPhones, no iPhone carries a USB-C adapter. I know you’re a fanboy frothing at the mouth at the evil fruit company, but to go on this tirade completely unprompted? You need to seek help.
> You moved the goalpost by attaching to it being a Sony and making it about software.
A chipset isn’t software. Hardware quality isn’t software. The only thing stated regarding software was “software support”. So not only are your an ESL incapable of reading a few simple sentences, you’re a rabid fanboy with a hateboner for Apple so large that you’ll disregard all the other manufacturers that have removed their headphone jacks on high end phones (Samsung, OnePlus, Motorola just to name a few).
>>
>>83826151
>Now that I think about it, wired earphones would have shittier quality because they have no noise cancelling
Yes, no wired headphones have noise cancelling. Argument won.
>good DACs are only possible in BT headphones and not phones themselves
Cool, so phone DAC + wired wins, got it.
>Just like you do with every other device that you take outside?
I charge my phone every 10-14 days, thanks. All it takes is disabling Google bloatware and you know... not having WiFi/cellular internet on ALL the time. I only turn them on when I need it, and no, I don't need to be notified of everything every 5s.
>You just press connect on your device's bluetooth menu
Yeah, not every device does this.
>some bt headphones even support multipoint connect which lets you hear sound from multiple devices at the same time. Can your average wired headphones do that?
Yes, every wired headphone can do this, because you know... it's analog audio.
>>
>>83826011i would run a BTR5 (gonna assume its a hq music player) if to me sound quality was very important, i am not an audiophile, and to me having a seperate audio jack and charging port is better than having a single port for both, especially if i wanted to just use my phone to listen to music on the way to or out of work it's just pointless to bring a dongle with me, while i myself never use my phone while charging (use lap or desktop when home) removing the audio jack is pointless.
If i wanted bluetooth headphones i will just get bluetooth headphones, however i seriously cant be asked to put in stuff to charge that isnt my phone or the laptop.
The only reason it was scrapped is because it was a way to sell more dongles and add an "invisible price" on top of the phones price, the dongle experience is inferior, there is no excuse to that.
Sure you "dont need" to buy the dongle and bluetooth accessories work perfectly but it is a basic feature removed at the expense of the costumer for only profit.
>>
>>83826223
>I charge my phone every 10-14 days
>not having WiFi/cellular internet on ALL the time.
> analog audio.
why even own a cellphone you neckbeard? Just have a housephone and an MP3 player, because you clearly dont have a life, job or friends if your phone lasts 14 days.
>>
>>83826223
>I charge my phone every 10-14 days, thanks. All it takes is disabling Google bloatware and you know... not having WiFi/cellular internet on ALL the time. I only turn them on when I need it, and no, I don't need to be notified of everything every 5s.
Oh, so you are a NEET with no friends, got it.
>Yes, every wired headphone can do this, because you know... it's analog audio.
They can't physically do it bro, there is only 1 cable...
>>
>>83826198
>hurr durr if you listen to enough shit it's good
Also where are your tests done on BT source against similarly priced wired headphones?

>>83826218
>If you paid attention to the OP image, that’s a USB-C adapter, not a lightning adapter.
Fine, you still haven't explained what is solved by removing the headphone jack from iPhone/iPad or basically every device. I'm still waiting.
>A chipset isn’t software. Hardware quality isn’t software.
You know nothing about modern hardware.
>you’ll disregard all the other manufacturers that have removed their headphone jacks
I don't disregard that, I don't agree with their decisions either. It's not about Apple lol.
>>
>>83826236
A BTR5 is a Bluetooth audiophile DAC that plugs into your USB-C or Lightning port.
>>
>>83826223
>Yes, every wired headphone can do this, because you know... it's analog audio.
I can only imagine that autist going around the house with 20m of wire, connected to a splitter, which is connected to his 1998 ThinkPad and audiophile phone, top kek.
>>
>>83826248
>why even own a cellphone
It's a cellphone with full computer functions *when I need it*. How hard is it to understand?
You don't need to be connected to the Internet 24/7 on your phone. You know, texts and calls work without it.
>>83826251
>Oh, so you are a NEET with no friends, got it.
Hardly, just not a zoom zoom who's addicted to 24/7 Internet usage.
>They can't physically do it bro, there is only 1 cable...
Damn, if only this could be solved somehow...
>>
>>83825913
Especially when that dongle has an amazing DAC in it?
>>
>>83826258
>against similarly priced wired headphones
The solution here is find a job I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>83826298
I can only imagine that autist connecting this 20 devices to charge every night and then having to re-buy them after 3 years from the degradation, because the manufacturers "forgot" to stop charging at 95%.
Also why would you go around your house in headphones? Don't you live alone and have speakers?
>>
>>83825913
I need a dongle like that. I have a Samsung phone but the cheapest dingle I saw on Amazon was this one branded apple. Is it good? Materials also are good, like it can last forever without plastic rotting?
>>
>>83826324
Ah yes, the
>$300 BT shitphones (with a BT source) win against ANY wired ones, but I can't provide sources.
>>
>>83826326
You clearly never owned a house or used speakers if you think you can hear them from your room when you are downstairs

Also that >>83826338 retard still didn't complete the NPR lossless test and keeps >>(you) ing me like I was the one who posted about Bose
>>
>>83826258
> At least my Snoy won't get slow... I mean security patched like every iPhone for the last 10 generations.
> removing the headphone jack from iPhone/iPad
> How is what you wrote related to iPhones dropping headphones?
> Tell me what is being solved by removing the jack from iPhone? It's not waterproofing, it's not thickness nor space saving.
>Just add it back in to the iPhone, problem solved - you get the "security" of iPhone with a headphone jack. It's BRAVE.
>its not about Apple lol
Huh, interesting.
side note: iPads have headphone jacks.
> You know nothing about modern hardware.
Mhmm enjoy your washed out garbage cameras powered by a overheating chipset sandwiched in glass with garbage software support and power management to go along with it : https://lmgtfy.app/?q=xperia+1+iii+overheating
>>
>>83826335

The DAC is actually pretty decent in the Apple dongles, 24bit/48khz sample rate, beats more expensive DACs in performance, and every Android competition.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-apple-vs-google-usb-c-headphone-adapters.5541/
>>
>>83826338
https://www.rtings.com/headphones/tools/compare/bose-quietcomfort-35-ii-qc35-ii-wireless-2018-vs-audeze-lcd-2-classic-lc2c/565/691?usage=20&threshold=0.10

“AUDIOPHILE” PLANAR MAGNETICS DESTROYED BY LAST GEN BOSE HEADPHONES THAT SELL FOR $199 ON SPECIALS LMFAO
>>
>>83826476
delete this right now im getting buyers remorse
>>
>>83826336
Based schizo
>>
>>83826261
That sounds interesting, though why would that discredit the normal jack?
For me i just get 20$ in ear headphones and use it to listen, yeah its not the best, but good enough for a reasonable price.
Ieven if the dac itself had an audio jack, having a default ok port is still good.
I have a cheapo 40$ phone i bought 4 years ago, i only use it for music and as a phone, using 20$ headphones and a 64gb sd card i get a good experience, sound is good enough that i can hear the more detailed parts of the song, while also being very clear and easy to understand if i am listening to a podcast
>>
>>83826369
>you can only ever own one (1) set of speakers
>>83826384
>goes on and on about android vs. apple
>still doesn't provide any argument why removal of headphone jack from devices is A Good Thing(r)
>>83826476
>Tested using Methodology v1.5
>Tested using Methodology v1.4
>noooo, those incomparable results are valid, reeeee
>>
>>83826531
Trying out headphones yourself beats out reading reviews for sure. You could have the most accurate pair ever and someone will still hate how it sounds.
>>
>>83826218
to be fair the OP's image is an adaptor made for the macbooks which don't have headphone jacks, it's not completely unprompted given that it is specifically apple which had generated controversy over a lack of headphone jacks and having very limited ports in general. it's much more recent that other companies have followed suit.
>>
>>83826597
>you can only ever own one (1) set of speakers
Are you seriously that autistic to have a pair of speakers in every room of your house (also in toilet) and connect them all with wires to your pc?
>>
>>83826597
>NOOOO THEYRE INCOMPATIBLE IM NOT WRONG
why don’t you read the changelog yourself, and realise it makes no fucking difference?
https://www.rtings.com/headphones/tests/changelogs/1-5
>>
>>83826667
All new macbooks have headphone jack btw. Even air 2020. I think that dongle would only be used for ipad mini now?
>>
>>83826667
> macbooks which don't have headphone jack
All MacBooks have headphone jacks, even the air.
https://thenextweb.com/news/new-macbook-air-macbook-pro-mac-mini-kept-the-headphone-jack/
>>
on an S20+ these adapters literally don't work. it is a known issue.
>>
>>83826597
>>goes on and on about android vs. apple
Point to where Android vs Apple was mentioned by me. Go ahead.
>>still doesn't provide any argument why removal of headphone jack from devices is A Good Thing(r)
>I want you to prove the argument you weren’t making.
Never said it was a good or bad thing. Just said you’re stuck in the past if you can’t keep up with how devices are changing, and holding on to archaic methods.
You really should give up now. You either can’t read, are deliberately disingenuous, or legally retarded.
>>
It's cumbersome. Why should I use it as opposed to a regular 3.5 jack in a phone?
>>
>>83826824
>plugging in a small flat connector is cumbersome
Damn, must be a real effort to charge your phone.
>>
>>83825913
>takes more space in your pocket
>another connection introduces yet another another weak point
>minijack you an plug at any angle, usb-c only works at 2 angles
>can't charge/load files and play music at the same time
when I use something every single day I want it to be convenient and matching my lifestyle, I won't make compromises on something I consider essential
>>
Because they are trying to imply that 3.5mm is obsolete while providing a worse product. I'll rather buy a phone with a 3.5mm instead of whatever meme feature "we couldn't fit because of the obsolete 3.5mm jack we are so BRAVE™" that I porbably won't use, while I do use my HPs daily.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 345x146)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>83826910
>minijack you an plug at any angle, usb-c only works at 2 angles
t. brainlet
>>
>>83826056
>active EQs that adjust frequency response so that you still get the same experience at different volumes
Why would I want that?
Music should be dynamic and excitng, not boring standard flat sounding 4/4 120 bpm pop music where you can hardly tell one song from the next.
>>
>>83826705
>>83826706
the new ones, yeah, which is why i specified the macbooks which don't instead of broadly referring to macbooks. i don't use portable devices much and just try to get buy shit on the cheap so individual models of apple products aren't really on my radar.
>>
>>83827216
>neutral means music isn’t exciting
Metal and club music have rotted your brain
>>
>>83826910
>takes more space in your pocket
Sissy wearing super skinnies up in here
>another connection introduces yet another another weak point
You mean provides a point of redundancy where it’s more likely the $7 adapter will break than your $300 headphones.
>minijack you an plug at any angle, usb-c only works at 2 angles
Wow how cumbersome. Let me guess, you use a Nokia 3210 because the charger connector is smooth and round too? Like your brain?
> >can't charge/load files and play music at the same time
Qi charging, WiFi-direct, Airdrop, Bluetooth, FTP, SMB, cloud services, streaming services, oh, and you can just buy the charge and play module.
Be careful to not look too much like a Luddite when you reply.
>>
Use bluetooth you moron.
>>
>>83825935
In my 4 years of having a phone without a dedicated headphone jack I've had this issue exactly once while sitting in an airport. I ended up talking to my friends while my phone charged
>>
>>83825981

There is nothing to compromise on when including a headphone jack.
>>
>>83825913
dongle hehe
>>
>>83828218
> There is nothing to compromise on when including a headphone jack.
Except top-spec phones don’t have headphone Jack. But I gotchu, here’s a phone you’ll like, the headphone jack has not been compromised and it’s perfect for a boomer like you!
>>
>>83828858
>iPhone filename
>blatantly ESL
Every time
>>
>>83825944
And what's the problem?
>>
>>83828872
>By a complete accident, I miss the word “a” after “have” and before “headphone”
>ESLLLLLL IFONE PAJEET
This is quite humorous coming from the genius that uses sentence fragments.
>>
>>83825913
they sound like shit while costing 5 times as much
also the adapter from apple disintegrates after a couple months, had to buy an aluminum braided one
>>
>>83825913
>$300 headphones to listen to music on your phone through a shitty dac
>>
>>83829038
>>83829068
> they sound like shit while costing 5 times as much
>$300 headphones to listen to music on your phone through a shitty dac
More lies:
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-apple-vs-google-usb-c-headphone-adapters.5541/
https://www.kenrockwell.com/apple/lightning-adapter-audio-quality.htm
>>
>>83829125
i was referring to the bluetooth headphones, not the shitty 10$ cable, retard
and, btw, the constructive quality of the adapter is the same as any apple cable, ie shit fraying at the minimal use
>>
>>83825981
you fucking retarded nigger do you think designing a cellphone is seriously that fucking hard you brain dead cuck what the fuck do you need to compromise on to put a headphone jack in this isnt 1920's hardware design youd rather not buy a dildo that stretches your ass too far and yet here you are anus gaped a damn kilometer wide
>>
>>83826056
>The dumb goy fell for it- I mean, this valued customer sure did an informed and well thought purchase by trusting our experts
Let me guess, next you'll say MQA really is better than lossless
>>
>>83829189
> i was referring to the bluetooth headphones, not the shitty 10$ cable, retard
Even if this is the case, which I have doubts, you are incapable of reading. >>83826056
>>83826121
>>83826145
>>83826011
>>83826464
>>83826476
>>83826683
Please study the thread and provided material in full before replying.
>>
File: 1626757799808.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>83825981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utfbE3_uAMA
also in the ipad pro, 11 and moreso 12 inch, there's plenty of unused space
>>
>>83829230
>>83829207
>both garbage ad hominem posts with baseless antisemitism and homoerotic fetishism, breaking rule 3
Consider these “points” discarded.
>>
File: c83.gif (37 KB, 417x317)
37 KB
37 KB GIF
>>83829283
There's nothing you can do to stop me faggatron
>>
>>83829283
Putting aside how cringe and bluepilled you are, you're operating on the assumption that putting a headphone jack in a phone compromises some aspect of the phone. While there may be some negligible differences in battery performance between driving headphones and transmitting a digital audio signal, the real reason for the omission of the headphone jack is to encourage the sale of branded wireless headphones, which in the case of apple represent a significant portion of their revenue.
>>
>>83829486
>turd burglar mentions Apple unprompted again when he could have mentioned Samsungs several series of buds, including ones that are literally fucking haricot beans, or the Moto buds, or the Huawei Freebuds
Rent. Free.
>>
>>83829543
they started the trend, samshit follows as usual, but at least they still offer it on a series
>>
>>83829543
fucking whatever man same shit. theres no compromise that needs to be made on the phone hardware to include the headphone jack , they just dont do it because they can make more money.
>>
>>83825984
It's not an adapter, it's a fully fledged DAC/AMP which people normally pay $100s for
>>
File: 1632696524110~2.jpg (35 KB, 500x466)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Baited: The Thread
>>
>>83830644
Call me crazy but I feel like they could have just put that inside the phone
>>
>>83825935
Why would you charge with a cable like some troglodyte?
>>
>just buy it goy
Mindless drones like you are the types that buy airpods because they're the easiest way to have what you used to have for free on older iphones.
Also you look like a faggot wearing airpods.
>>
>>83825981
>not buy a device that compromises
>buys an iphone
at this point, I don't know if it's a false flag or bait
>>
>>83826148
People who buy phones because "muh camera quality" should be executed. All they do is post those shit photos to twatter or instafaggot where they're compressed down to all shit and look like garbage.
I hope manufacturers are cashing out hard on these morons.
>>
>>83833223

The best camera you have is the one you have on you.
>>
The best bang for the buck product Apple has made to the date.
>>
>>83833254
This.
>>
>>83825913
There was no reason to remove the headphone jack. Bluetooth was already a thing. They could have had both worlds. They could have kept the headphone jack for users that still want it and users that wanted wireless whatever could have hooked into Bluetooth like normal. Instead you now need to carry this tumor around with you.
>>
>>83833184
>>83833194
>AirPods/iPhone not even mentioned by the OP
>Bluetooth headphones not even mentioned by the OP
>OP image is a USB-C adapter, not lightning
>yet more mongs with Apple living rent free in their head need to have their daily sperg
>>
>>83826001
I would buy one of them if they weren't all GSM unlocked and missing from the Verizon/AT&T whitelist.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.