[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: install_wizard.png (115 KB, 805x623)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
Why cant devs just make a small setup.exe program that detects the distro, package manager, etc. and then installs the software automatically, without the user having to do anything other than click "next" & "agree".

IMO the lack of such a thing is the #1 issue for normie adaption of the linux desktop.
>>
>>83818569
Why aren't package managers a thing on Windows? Why can't devs just write a super small command that works with your distro and installs the software automatically, without the user having to do anything other than type in their sudo password? IMO the lack of such a thing is the #1 issue for techie adaptation of Windows.
>>
>>83818590
do you think thats a counterargument?
>>
>>83818569
Linux has plenty off app stores for catering to the normalnigger crowd already but all of them run like shit so it's all ogre
>>
>>83818569
You have a valid point (in terms of widespread adoption) but expect a flood of sperging. No one will admit that the fragmented and all-over-the-place experience of Linux is what prevents it from becoming popular. At no point will they address that very basic fact. They'll just call you retarded and avoid the fact that zero tech ever catches on without being simplified.
>>
>>83818610
I think its easier for normies just to go to a website & press the big green download button like they are used to from windows
>>
>>83818650
It's even easier to say "Type in this command" and it just works.
>>
>>83818669
not for normies no
>>
>>83818590
Can confirm. Development on Windows is hell.
>>
>>83818669
no it's not you retard, especially if the package isn't in the respository
>>
>>83818603
actually it's very compelling and has persuaded me to now install gentoo
>>
>>83818669
>and it just works
never happened
>>
>>83818650
the app store model is more prevalent now
>>
>>83818569
because using bespoke programs to install programs is the worst fucking way to handle shit
>>
>>83818650
It's even easier to open a package manager GUI, search what you want, then click install and type in your password when you're asked.
>>
>>83818697
idk i use arch and yay/pacman covers basically everything
>>
>>83818738
>open a package manager GUI,
Is there a single one of these that doesn't take 40 seconds to open and isn't a completely unintuitive pice of shit? Every distro that ive tried ships with a terrible gui package manager
>>
>>83818569
I've seen games on Linux do installers like this. No package manager integration because that would be too hard to do properly, but they set stuff up in your home directory and add a .desktop file for your menu.

>IMO the lack of such a thing is the #1 issue for normie adaption of the linux desktop.
Nah. True normies want an app store. Only Wintards want installers.
>>
>>83818860
>True normies want an app store
Too bad all the app stores on linux are slow buggy trash
>>
>>83818920
play store is slow buggy trash too. and it has the added annoyance of strange confusing popups everytime you install a (((free))) app designed to trick normalfags into giving their credit cards and personal info for no discernable reason. the ubuntu/mint store is good enough for normalfags at the beginning. the average users are those who just use their computers mostly for webapps. the boomer ones may occasionally append their .doc book they've been writing since 2002 or email themselves in thunderbird, but that's about it. these are all programs that come preinstalled on mint.
>>
>>83818647
the windows standard of downloading an exe from a random website and running it with admin permisssions is a bad idea. It may lead to the widespread adoption of linux, but it would also lead to the widespread adoption of shitty, proprietary, non-portable programs on linux. At that point, why even use linux in the first place?
Is it too difficult for users to install software from the internet? good. it should be as difficult as possible for stupid lusers to download unsigned malware from the internet.
>>
>>83818569
Have you installed Ubuntu Desktop lately? It's basically MacOS, "Next" buttons etc.
>>
>>83818569
LIBC versions is why
>>
>>83818590
>OP talks about how command line is a barrier to normies
>"Why doesn't windows have command line?"
Retard
>>
>makes you install 14 different C++ redistributable and .NET frameworks
Heh, nothing personal kid
>>
Because we're not Windows, dipshit. How hard is it to run Ubuntu and pull up the pointy-clicky appstore and install your shit?
Oh right, you're a paid Microsoft SHILL trying to advertise for your FAILURE Windows 11 trash.
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>83818569
why do i need this the packages install themselves
>>
>>83818647
>fragmented
kill yourself poettering
>>
>>83818569
they absolutely can with appimages
>>
>>83818590
>Why aren't package managers a thing on Windows?
Chocolatey exists
>>
>>83818590
>Why aren't package managers a thing on Windows?
It's called the windows store. You can also google and download whatever the fuck you want just like on linux, you fucking retard.
>>
>>83818569
Normies shouldn't use computers.
>>
>search google for program
>go to site
>go to download page
>wait for download to start
>open folder download went into
>double click installer
>click UAC prompt
>select language
>click next
>click next
>click agree
>click next
>wait
>done

vs

>open terminal
>type sudo pacman -S program
>type password
>type Y
>wait
>done
>>
>>83818590
google chocolatey, it's perfect for when you're missing installing things in batches through a terminal
>>
>>83818603
Not him but it actually is. One of the best things about package management on GNU/Linux is updating the WHOLE system all at once, without having to go to the website to download a new version and relying on various auto update mechanisms for other programs instead of one single integrated method. Also, installing stuff that's in your repos is dead simple, neater and much less hassle than hunting doen exes for everything.
>>
>>83819744
I've used Chocolatey and it's not at the level of GNU/Linux package managers and their repos.
>>
>>83818590
>Why aren't package managers a thing on Windows? Why can't devs just write a super small command that works with your distro and installs the software automatically, without the user having to do anything other than type in their sudo password? IMO the lack of such a thing is the #1 issue for techie adaptation of Windows.

Package mangers are a UNIX cope. You need something to manage your shitty root list of global and user system binaries. Freetards are also brainlets who are incapable of writing decent build pipelines. NEETs and enterprises build their own build chains, no problem, but tardslets are left in the dark.
>>
>>83818569
You don't need an installer for a static executable, much less a package manager. You just need to download it to somewhere on your $PATH. A lot of linux tools I use are following this pattern now, off the top of my head:
docker (CLI and daemon)
Kubernetes (All its various parts, including etcd)
Helm
Kind
Grafana
Loki
Prometheus
InfluxDB
Everything from the argo project

This is one of the few reasons I like Go, because you set one environment variable and add one flag to your build, and all of a sudden you get static binaries that can run without even needing libc.
>>
>>83818569
its called a package manager. Its the same as your installer EXE, but it has all the programs you need. On arch, literally just
yay <search_term>
and you'll het a list of packages, pick the one you like, hit enter a few times, and bam that's it. If you're on debian based then sucks to suck kek. Good luck finding those ppas bro.
>>
setup wizards are not at all related to static binaries
i see no reason why a regular package manager can't work with a repo of statically built packages
that way, you get the best of both worlds
>>
package managers are really dumb.. .exe are far superior
>>
>>83819309
you proved him right
>>
>>83818590
windows has three now freetard (scoop, chocolaty and winget (the official one))
>>
>>83818669
Can't be that easy when literally any program I tried on Linux has a bunch of gibberish as its official documentation and the best setup guides tend to be some third party blogs that end up outdated after a year
>>
>>83819744
>chocolatey
Barely a package manager, it's more like a collection of script for automating the installers.
>>
>>83818569
They don't believe in the concept of doing offline program installs without an internet connection.
>>
>>83818590
What is NuGet?
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

https://desuarchive.org/g/thread/80514726/#80516073
https://arch.b4k.co/g/thread/80514726/#80516073

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83821447
i'm gonna laugh hard when someone finally slits your throat jay
>>
>>83818610
winfags are used to everything running like shit though.
>>
File: 1631808696779.jpg (55 KB, 524x489)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>83819424
>Chocolatey exists
but it blows ass...
and scoop is only slightly less shitty
>>
>>83819162
>linux is freedom
>nooo you should only download software distro jannies approve
>>
>>83818603
Normies ruined the computer culture and the internet, why would I care about what is best for normies? Just let me use what suits me and leave me alone.
>>
>>83818726
>standard .msi
>bespoke
>>
>>83818569
linux can't do a simple installer, as the systems are stuck in linking and config-path hell even when they're fresh installs, never mind after a decade of use

not that a linux install has ever survived ten years of daily desktop use as a personal desktop
>>
>>83818569
1. the installers and programs on windows aren't statically linked either, stop confusing self-contained packages with static binaries, they are not related
2. plenty of programs do this, linux games from GOG literally do that, nothing is stopping you, go do it
>>
>>83819388
This. Bless appimages. Fuck everything else.
>>
File: 1619751423941.png (3 KB, 136x249)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>83819821
>install le ppa
>key disaster total aptitude lockup sharting ensues
>>
The moment something is centralized, you lose freedom to freely distribute your software.
The idea that an App Store model is better, while it may be true from the point of view of maintenance and update. It severely limits distribution reach because all it takes is one store not want your app and its as if you don’t exist.
>>
>>83822247
good thing you aren't limited to official repos on any distro, then
even if say, ubuntu, doesn't want your package, there's nothing at all stopping you from make your own repo for ubuntu, or just distributing ubuntu packages on your website or whatever
people do this all the time

so many people with opinions about this who have no idea all of this already exists
do you complain when something isn't on the windows store? of course not, then why is it suddenly a problem on linux?
>>
File: Al_Sneed.png (244 KB, 356x445)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>83821587
So does your mom
>>
>>83822247
You can distribute software without using the app store on linux, so your freedom isn't limited.
That said, executing downloaded binaries downloaded from the web shifts the burden to the user to assess the legitimacy of the software. Most malware infections are caused by people being tricked into installing fraudulent software. Using a single centralized sources such as an app store or package manager means that the users only needs to trust the package manager (who they trust for system updates anyway.)
Most users (i.e. normies) don't really have the knowledge to distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate software, so encouraging an app store as the primary way to install software is good, and those who wish to install software not available on the package manager still can.
>>
>>83818569
It's called /opt
>>
>>83818569
Linux devs want to force you to use the latest version of their program. Windows chads have installers so that if a dev goes full libtard in their next update, you can still install the older version.
>>
>>83818647
Absolutely this
>>
>>83822512
that's what forks are for, if some big change happens and some people don't like it, it gets forked and you can just switch to the fork
unlike proprietary stuff, you are rarely forced to keep using an unmaintained program when something major changes it
>>
>>83818569
Because loonix cultists mostly care about sabotaging proprietary software wherever they can, making linux good is secondary at best.
They turned every single program into a dependency hell requiring constant maintenance purely to remain functional, tying up thousands of FOSS developers into these pointless tasks, while on windows once an open source project it's done it will likely keep working for decades without requiring a single update.
>>
>>83822600
what would you suggest they do different that doesn't sabotage other advantages to linux such as complete customisability of every component of the system?
if we had to support programs the same way windows does, linux would basically turn into windows, one bloated distro with gigs of legacy cruft sitting around "just in case"
>>
>>83822474
>>83822310
You are right you can do it in other ways.
However, once you have an App Store model users won’t look anywhere else.
Which in effect it does the same thing, your product doesn’t exist and even if say it were successful, let’s say for the sake of argument we’re talking about adobe photoshop for linux.
And for whatever reason no standard linux repo carried it because reasons.
Adobe would have to explain to every customer why their product wasn’t on the App Store where they get all their programs, it is a literally a barrier to entry in the market and in many ways unfair gate keeping of competing products.
Just like there was a way for you to always install Netscape into windows but Microsoft having internet explorer by default installed meant that most wouldn’t do it.
From that point of view alone the App Store model should be able to be easily circumvented or more welcoming of other repos, programs and distros. These sort of concepts of user friendliness could be done, while I agree that knowing how to use your operating system is a plus. The point of operating systems is that you get to do things with them beyond ricing.
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE.
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
Windows has it all.

Portable programs:
>download and run, it just stores configs in a folder next to the .exe
>good for small utilities, "dead" but useful programs, offline tools
Installable programs:
>click clack yes agree
>will optionally remind you to update but you really don't have to
Modern apps:
>pretty translucent notepads and alarm clocks
>install and uninstall like phone apps
>nice
Repos for turboautists:
>I'm updooooting
>mom I MANAGE PACKETS

Windows is freedom. Choose freedom.
>>
>>83822723
i'm gonna laugh hard when someone finally slits your throat iNigger
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83822723
Windows requires 4x the specs to just boot than it did 20 years ago.
>>
>>83822745
i'm gonna laugh hard when someone finally slits your throat iNigger
>>
>>83822682
Not your personal army
>>
>>83822540
What if no one forks it? What if you’re an end user and don’t know how to do it yourself? Maintenance of said fork also takes a lot of time and effort, for likely few users.
Meanwhile, Windows’ whole mantra is backwards compatibility, I can guarantee I will be able to run my 20 year old, UNMAINTAINED 32-bit games and programs on Windows 11 with no configuration, or at most, with a compatibility flag.
>>
>>83822681
i haven't seen any linux package managers, make any attempt to prevent or even obscure the adding of third party repositories
while i get people will mainly stick to the official repos, this is true for any system
since the windows app store is quite new, i doubt people are that concerned about installing things outside of it, but had it been there from the beginning i think that would be a very different story
as it is, windows users are used to getting software by finding a website for that software and downloading it from there, no official app store or repository used
they can do this in linux as well, things which can't make it into official repos (primarily due to license restrictions preventing redistribution) offer installable packages for common distros or generic installers for most distros already, just like how windows software is distributed
>>
>>83822779

Lol that's already not the case. Windows 10 broke so many games.
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL.
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83818569
They do exist, and function identically to the installer in your pic. They're just not used often because most software is distributed via repository, tarball, or source.
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE.
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP.
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay.
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL.
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83822779
well then just keep using the old one
linux itself (the kernel) has extremely good backwards compatibility
all you need to do is install the correct libraries for a given old program and you're good to go
in most cases such things will be proprietary, and most proprietary things ship with next to all of their needed libraries anyway (due to being distributed outside of official repos due to distribution restrictions), so satisfying dependencies is usually pretty easy, with only a couple you may need to install
>>
APPLE
NlGGER.
MOD
OP.
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay.
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET.
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME.
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE.
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER.
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME.
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE.
NlGGER.
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME.
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83822662
>what would you suggest
Drop the retardation and just make good software.
Notepad++, VLC, Blender, 7zip...
Just look at how they simply improved over existing proprietary solutions, there's no need to sabotage anything or come up with idiotic paradigm changes.
>complete customisability of every component of the system
That's a lie, and has always been a lie.
Standards exist for a reason, when you pretend anyone can do as they want in the name of customization you eventually get IE6 or SystemD and suddenly there's a (shitty) de facto standard holding you by the balls.
Let's not even get into security and the absolute status of Linux lock screens.
>muh bloat
You can use up maybe a hundred MB of storage (in an age of cheap TB storage) on old versions of GnuRedist, or you can tie up a significant portion of your programmers for eternity to try and update all dependencies of all software in use to the exact same non-breaking versions and then do it all again as soon as a single library pushes a breaking change.
>inb4 but what if I want to use NotGnuRedist instead
>>
>>83818569
Because we have godtier package/dependecy managers, rakeesh
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE.
NlGGER.
MOD
OP.
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME.
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83822899
>>83822896
How is it so fast? That's below the 1 minute cooldown.
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

https://arch.b4k.co/g/thread/80514726/#80516073.
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis.
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD.
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83818603
retard
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY.

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER.
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83818569
>I am stupid, nobody suspected that until I wrote this. I should have the word "nigger" written on my forehead
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE.
NlGGER.
MOD.
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME.
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>longstanding criticism of linux must be a salty applefag mod trolling
Cope harder, lmao.
I find it funny how the mod wordfiltered his own name, though: he's such a newfag for thinking that would ever work.
>>
Ok but was the dox really necessary?
>>
>>83823012
How does he even post with delay of 5s or even less, if I didn't notice?
>>
File: q4osinstpkgsep2.png (38 KB, 500x387)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
There's one on Q4OS
>>
>>83819895
fuck the official winget to hell and back.

used to be able to install shit with winget without needing to login to my microsoft account (unless it was a paid-for program) now on Windows 11 you need to be signed-in to install ANYTHING with winget, even the free utilities.
>>
>>83818603
>do you think thats a counterargument?
It's one of the most compelling arguments in favor of Linux
How do Mac/Windows fuck this up so badly?
>>
>>83818590
Your wish has been granted.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/package-manager/winget/
>>
>that detects the distro, package manager
Yeah. I bet everyone would love those 1GB installers for a 5MB program.
>>
>>83823295
detecting your distro and package manager takes 1GB?
>>
>>83818569
Because you're a nose picking retard who doesn't know that AppImage solved your imaginary problem 20 years ago and Flatpak has solved it again just for redundancy.
>>
>>83823302
No. Having the lib versions and binaries linked to those for each single distro will be.
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83823312
but there's no need for that, just have the installer detect the distro and then download the binaries accordingly
>>
>>83823238
Winget was such a letdown.
Oh you want to update these 30 programs?
Ok, you now have to enter your password for every fucking one.
Run it as administator? Lol no, fuck you.

https://github.com/microsoft/winget-cli/issues/637
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE.
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83823312
Then maybe freetards should do something to fix the horrible fragmentation issue.
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD.
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83823366
The solution is either AppImages or superimposing another package manager on top of the current one (Nix/Flatpak/Snap).
So the solution is adding more fragmentation.
>>
>>83819733
linux is more like
>search google for an old niche program that supposedly support linux
>go to site
>go to download page
>open folder download went into
>download tarball
>extract it
>./install.sh
>gives error because of missing dependency
>sudo apt install libmissing-dependency20
>gives error again because of another missing dependency
>sudo apt install libanothermissing-dependency69
>says your gblic version is not compitable
>only thing you can do is use it with an older distro
>fuck that
>sudo apt install wine
>download windows executable
>open .exe file with wine
>gives error because of some missing windows component
>search google for help
>install them via winetricks
>gives error multiple times
>finally, program works
>crashes after 10 seconds.
Meanwhile on Windows, you can also use package managers such as choco, scoop and winget
>>
APPLE
NlGGER.
MOD.
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83819733
i can also overcomplicate processes!

>search desktop environment for terminal
>open terminal
>wait for terminal to load
>click on terminal
>type sudo pacman -S program
>wait for pacman to run
>type password
>wait for sudo to work
>type Y
>wait for dependencies to install
>wait for the entire program to compile
>wait for linker
>done
>>
>>83818569
corporations already distribute .deb or whatever packages
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

https://desuarchive.org/g/thread/80514726/#80516073.
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin.
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE.
NlGGER
MOD
OP.
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83823434
>appimages are more fragmentation
>we could add another package manager on top but that's also more fragmentation
>there's absolutely no other way
Do you even listen to yourself?
Do you really not see the problem with different flavors of the same OS requiring radically different dependencies for the SAME EXACT program?
Do you not understand how wasteful this charade is?
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83818569
why aren't you statically linked to a pussy? really makes you ponder
>>
>>83822844
I *wish* it was that simple anon, but come on, you know that even FOSS will have a dependency that isn’t present on a newer version of a distro, and trying to downgrade it will conflict with another dependency and no workaround will work. You’ll be forced to forever use an older distro, fork EVERYTHING yourself for just one program, or use Wine.
>>
>>83823097
Because it's a bot. New captcha is too easy to solve.
>>
>>83823766
>newfag doesn't understand the question
>newfag defends google captcha because he has a google account logged in
Lurk more, faggot.
Protip: the frequency of the spam posts makes it clear they come from multiple IPs.
>>
>>83823546
(not the same anon) It's not the same OS. These are operating systems that use the same components in different ways.

Gentoo or other source-based distros like NixOS would probably do what you want. You can install multiple versions of the same operating system and install programs that aren't in your repos.

I've honestly never had any trouble using Arch. Everything I want is in the main repos or the AUR. If I cared about having specific versions of applications, I might use Gentoo.

You also seem to think that the same people who are packagers also contribute meaningfully in other ways to the distro. Maybe they do, maybe they don't.

Additionally, bundling dependencies also results in wasted time: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Why_not_bundle_dependencies#Downstream_consequences

Consumption of more hardware resources isn't the only problem. I find the security implications mentioned in the article the most compelling.

They also link to Fedora's reasons why they don't bundle dependencies: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bundled_Libraries?rd=Packaging:Bundled_Libraries

I think there are advantages and disadvantages to both, but personally I've never had a problem with not bundling

Appimage does bundle dependencies for a specific program and it works on most distros if that's what you want, but Snap/Flatpak, as far as I'm aware, don't; all Flatpak applications rely on the same libraries.

I'm sorry, I honestly don't get it...what's the issue with the way Linux does things now? Aside from time consumption, I guess? Also, as a /g/tard, I'm not a software dev, so I only understand this shit to a certain extent.
>>
>>83819733
>muh curated repos
off yourself
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD.
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL.
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83823789
the new captcha isn't google recaptcha
>>
>>83818590
When you faggots will understand that Linux made huge bet on shared libraries and it proved to be a horrible choice.
It's time to move on.
It's not like it can't be fixed. You just have to admit your mistakes.
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83823789
new captcha is much weaker than google captcha and there is even an open source software for solving new captcha.

>multiple IPs
So there are multiple spam bots running at different IPs
>>
APPLE
NlGGER.
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER.
MOD.
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83818738
No it isn't.

Most likely scenario: you don't know the name of the actual app yet, you have a problem and you're browsing online to find software that will help you with it.

What is easier: downloading executable from the site you have already navigated to (because your googling session sent you there) and double clicking on it or remembering software name, launching this horrible, slow as fuck GUI package manager Linux distros come with, typing the name of the app, clicking install and then trying to find where its icon is cause you're never given the option to just launch it after install or to put icon on desktop...
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83823792
>different distros are not the same OS
Ok, I can accept that: it makes the distro fragmentation look even worse and freetards look like even bigger narcissists, but I can get that.
>different versions of the same distro are not the same OS
This I cannot accept.
If even a tenth of my programs required maintenance to work after a windows update, I would not use windows and I would consider it a joke OS: as it stands, 99% of my programs keep working perfectly after updating to an entirely new version of windows.
Meanwhile on Ubuntu I have to run a specific Ubuntu version in a VM to get the right CnC drone software (which is FOSS and has no Windows port, by the way) to work at all.
>source-based distros
A colossal waste of user time and resources.
>unironically linking freetard wikis
>what's the issue with the way Linux does things now?
Program, library, and system updates all interfere with each other.
This requires constant babysitting on the user side, tons of volunteer work on the maintenance side, and you still lose reliability so it's better to have a frozen config in a VM and occasionally replace it with a newer frozen config instead of updating.
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD.
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER.
MOD.
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83823872
>can't read
Try again.

>>83823893
>muh google captcha stronk
>it mostly checks if you're logged into google and if you're using chrome
>ten trillion paid services autosolve it
>zero services autosolve the new captcha
Kill yourself, fucking newfag
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN.
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD.
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL.
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE.
NlGGER
MOD.
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83823257
brew install coreutils
gkill -9 you
>>
APPLE.
NlGGER.
MOD.
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83824021
"Distro fragmentation" is a meme. There are only really 5 major Linux distros at most, and 3 that people actually care about. Most of these people would be just as unproductive if there were only 1-2 Linux distros to work on. They probably wouldn't want to work on those two projects because they don't agree with what they're doing.

And let's be real, if they wanted to improve something that already exists, they would be contributing to it right now.

That's the double-edged sword of FOSS. Love it or hate it, but when people get freedom, they use it freely.

Can you imagine the GNOME and mpv developers getting together to make Linux better?

I fucking can't.

That said, fragmentation with Linux packages certainly is real. You can fix the problem somewhat by using one of the BSDs. Probably FreeBSD.

> backward compatibility is a meme

I can't speak for anyone else, but as a new Linux user, I've had a single program break on me in the past 12 months—Anki—and I use Arch. I diagnosed the problem, downgraded the qt5-webengine package and moved on. That's the only maintenance I've had to do after an update.

And comparing a Windows system upgrade to program updates on Linux is comparing apples to oranges. How often does X11, systemd, glibc, linux-zen, GNOME break for you?

...well, supposedly Arch packagers fucked up upgrading the kernel headers this year, but I dodged it.
>>
Also, yes, Windows 10 has always worked perfectly for me in the 5 years that I've used it. Probably. I don't remember anything too bad, anyway.

Unfortunately backward compatibility seems to be an absolute meme on Linux. Hopefully appimage and other next-gen packaging software will fix that.

> wiki

Linked it because I thought they had some decent points, considering they're in the best position to complain about it

> source-based distros are a waste of time and resources

Eh, depends on your use case I guess

Also, isn't Fedora more corporate than freetard?

> problems

As I said, I can't speak to the constant babysitting, especially considering I use a distro where i'm supposed to be prepared for that. I had way more problems on Ubuntu as a beginner.

Red Hat seems to recognize these issues, that's why they're pushing new packaging methods

Who knows how Linux will end up in the future? But still fucking hilarious that WINE has better backward compatibility than Windows yet Linux can't figure out backward compatibility for its own free software.
>>
>>83818569
Unironically autism
>>
APPLE
NlGGER.
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR.
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO.

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83824347
based doxchad
the hero of /g/
the inigger mod OP and freetard niggers bumping these troll threads 24/7 are the cancer of /g/
>>
APPLE
NlGGER.
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO.

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
APPLE.
NlGGER.
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO.

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83818697
this is correct
just werks is a pipe dream
no matter the OS/distro, you're always making compromises
>>
>>83818590
greasy fedora neckbeard queer
>>
>>83819560
That's not a package manager, that's very much the opposite.
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND.
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
File: 1633605492810.png (248 KB, 900x600)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>83825181

>>83825198
>>
APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

APPLE
NlGGER
MOD
OP
TROLL
THREAD

BREAKS
RULE
OF
THE
BOARD
>>76759434

YET
HE'LL
ONLY
COME
IN
THIS
THREAD
TO
FALSEFLAG
AS A LINUX TROLL
OR WINDOWS TROLL
OR
BUMP
FROM
PAGE 10
AND
THEN
DELETE
HIS
OWN
INFO

Jjay
Loouis
Irrwin
Norrman
Ave
Brrooklyn
NY

>>
>>83818569
Just use flatpak you tard.
>>
>>83818603
It's the literal definitiioin of a counter argument.
>>
>>83826902
you're going to die gurgling in a pool of your own blood jay and i'm going to laugh when i find out about it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.